Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. (7277 Views)

I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] / Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by chival(f): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
iLegendd:

My camera was 15% when I took that picture, so there was no flash to get the real color of the meal.

Below are two pictures. One has flash when I was snapping while one has no flash. The one with flash looks better and it's the real picture.

So, I couldn't get the real picture, of the egg, at the time because I didn't charge my phone. With 15%, my flash doesn't work.
Ok. Enjoy your dinner. smiley
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Erickax(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
lefulefu:
ilegend nothing do u cheesy
its good for a man to feed imsef wella cheesy
there some nairaland guys here wey never see better food eat since but dem dey sponsor babe for school cheesy
many of them wont be happy seeing this grin
i swr

1 Like

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
iLegendd:

A computer is needed.

The only electronic device I have here is just this phone I am typing with.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by iLegendd(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2020
Kwon1999:

The only electronic device I have here is just this phone I am typing with.

I think I will join a gang that rob people, so that I will raise money for the computer.

Rob? Not a good move even if it's just a joke. Keep saving gradually and you'll gather money to get it.

Though, I have 1 or 2 threads on how to use a phone, but I can't dig it/them out from the hundreds of threads on my profile. Try searching to see if you can find it/them.

1 Like

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by alexmakaay(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Easy to spot a gay.
LMAO
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Lunch prepared by either the fowl or Stevie Wonder himself grin It is so unappetizing. Never would have guessed that's an egg have you not said it.

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Lunch prepared by either the fowl or Stevie Wonder himself grin It is so unappetizing. Never would have guessed that's an egg have you not said it.

The blame is on the quality of the first picture.

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2020
iClef:

The blame is on the quality of the first picture.

Still doesn't look very tasty to me with the strange food combinations. Are those nuts?
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Still doesn't look very tasty to me with the strange food combinations. Are those nuts?

Most of the food combination you eat today were invented by someone. True or false?

No, not nut — it's Covik 1—9.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2020
iClef:

Most of the food combination you eat today were invented by someone. True or false?

No, not nut — it's Covik 1—9.

It's not about who invented what, but dishes have to compliment each other, otherwise you might suffer from digestive problems. My own stomach lining isn't made of aluminium, so that would make me sick to my stomach.

What's Covik?
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It's not about who invented what, but dishes have to compliment each other, otherwise you might suffer from digestive problems. My own stomach lining isn't made of aluminium, so that would make me sick to my stomach.

What's Covik?

You're right and that's exactly how the combination came about — they complement one another.

Covik 1—9? You won't understand. It's a kind of nut invented by president Buhari.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by proclinician: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Camera caused it.

Which kind mumu camera made coconut to be normal white and egg to be like burnt meat and that bread surely contains bromate saccharide. No kill urself when u never carry corona oo.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
iClef:

You're right and that's exactly how the combination came about — they complement one another.

Covik 1—9? You won't understand. It's a kind of nut invented by president Buhari.

If you say so.

So it is a nut after all undecided
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Allsingles: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
AhlexOfficial:
My mom will say, "person stomach no dey gossip am"

You don't need to tell us all this, eat your food and move on, your stomach will be glad you did. The greatest optimist we have is the stomach, it strongly believes in "BetterDaysAhead".

Stop the "Eat n Tell" habit. It's childish!

Facts and the food already ate will never change inside the stomach.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Jeweltz(f): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
Leave this guy please. He's my nairaland boyfriend o. I love his stuffs online.
Aaahhh.lol wink
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
proclinician:

Which kind mumu camera made coconut to be normal white and egg to be like burnt meat and that bread surely contains bromate saccharide. No kill urself when u never carry corona oo.

You talk anyhow. The rate at which you're only focused on looking for faults in my posts is becoming annoying.

Even after ignoring you severally, it should've at least given you a cue I'm not "feeling" you.

Stop before you turn to another troll. I already have a lot on my list.

Please, be mature and don't turn this to abuse or fight. I don't have strength for that today.

Thank you and stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
proclinician:

Lol see mumu. Who gat ur time as a troll when one dollar is bringing in more naira and gasoline now costs less. Only little men think every dog that barks have them in mind pls move on you're immature.

Okay.

Thank you for adhering to keeping a distance from my threads starting today. I appreciate your last decision and I pray you don't break it as a mature and principled man you are.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Enjoyment
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by GeniusWeb: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Try searching to see if you can find it/them.
iClef the paperback book template you shared sometimes ago doesn't need size formatting again after proper writing and arrangement right??
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
GeniusWeb:

iClef the paperback book template you shared sometimes ago doesn't need size formatting again after proper writing and arrangement right??

Yes. It's 5.5 by 8.5. Though, you can change it if you want.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by GeniusWeb: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
iClef:

Yes. It's 5.5 by 8.5. Though, you can change it if you want.
Alright, thanks boss..
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by pansophist(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
The funny thing is that the poster ate a healthy meal, but still consider it not good enough

Coconut gives you healthy fats, fibre and vitamins, eggs are protein and the bread gives you carbohydrates. Eat them together with water and you'll have eaten a solid balanced diet.
Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
pansophist:
The funny thing is that the poster ate a healthy meal, but still consider it not good enough

Coconut gives you healthy fats, fibre and vitamins, eggs are protein and the bread gives you carbohydrates. Eat them together with water and you'll have eaten a solid balanced diet.

It's all about the inverse. Logic is involved when creating posts on Nairaland or creating headlines. I craft my titles based on the type of emotional reactions I want.

If it was: "Look At the Amazing Balanced Diet I'm Eating Today," the reaction would've been people saying, "Mtcheew! So you call this balanced diet? Goat." "So, this dirty thing you're eating is what you call balance diet — poverty dey worry you." And so on...

These people reply based on emotion you evoked in them. It makes them feel angry and jealous for bragging about your meal, so they have to react with abuse to feel better.

In fact, there are too many psychological manipulations going on behind every title you read that this written by a copywriter.

So, you need to know the reaction you want and craft your title based on it. It could the opposite of your intent to avoid sounding like a total d!ckhead.

Re: THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. by pabon(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
iLegendd:

Rob? Not a good move even if it's just a joke. Keep saving gradually and you'll gather money to get it.

Though, I have 1 or 2 threads on how to use a phone, but I can't dig it/them out from the hundreds of threads on my profile. Try searching to see if you can find it/them.

Where's iLegend? Hope Corona hasn't gotten to his end?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? / Story Of How I Met Him, Should I Marry Him Or Not? / Does Romance In Relationship Need To Be Sexual To Make It Effective? Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.