Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife - Culture (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife (40414 Views)

Abiriba Kingdom In Abia Holds 600-Year-Old ‘Itu Eye’ Ceremony In Grand Style / Nigerian Man Visits British Museum, Spots Stolen Benin Kingdom Artifacts. Photos / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 12:11am On Apr 13, 2020
TAO11:

I didn't mention anything about being wise. You must have felt my wisdom very strongly to have voiced out what wasn't mentioned.

Any ways, my fathers is Yoruba and I can't be prouder. But guess what ....

You confided in me that you Edos know nothing about your roots. You confessed that you all are lost.

I will mash you! grin grin grin

You are not wise, so remain on the foolish lane.
You can shout from Oke Ora hills that ur father is Yoruba for as long as u like.
We all know he is not Yoruba. He is from Mecca.

FYI the Yorubas are generally regarded as a lost race. Many don’t actually know where they are from especially as u are descended from free slaves.
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Even me I know that this thing I'm doing to you people is not good oo. cry cry

A whole Benin Kingdom people!

abi I no know who Benin Kingdom be?? ?? angry angry angry

oya sorry liars. samuk gregyboy davidnazee ghostwon et al. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2020
gregyboy:

So were do benin come from tell me( you will be a fool if you dont reply me a very big fool including your entire family if you dont reply)

What ever you choose you better give reasonable
Account that will be traceable not only on paper

Dont call your family a fool respond

Osanobua punish your ancestors there for dragging my family into your confused identity.

You are not from Ife. Ok where are you from?

Portuguese anbassador who was guest of your monarch related that your king paid homage and permission from another king in Benin East.

Your own brothers say you are from Igala. Yoruba didnt say it. Your own Benin brother said the king you pay homage is Igala king. That is Attah.

You lack culture and dignity. Confused mofos.

Read ATTAH.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:15am On Apr 13, 2020
davidnazee:

[s]You are not wise, so remain on the foolish lane.
You can shout from Oke Ora hills that ur father is Yoruba for as long as u like.
We all know he is not Yoruba. He is from Mecca.
FYI the Yorubas are generally regarded as a lost race. Many don’t actually know where they are from especially as u are descended from free slaves.[/s]

How can Yorubas be lost race when you already confided in me that the Edos are the lost race 1 of Africa. grin grin grin grin

Oduduwa is from Ife --- CRY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 12:17am On Apr 13, 2020
TAO11:
Even me I know that this thing I'm doing to you people is not good oo. cry cry

A whole Benin Kingdom people!

abi I no who Benin Kingdom be?? ?? angry angry angry

oya sorry liars. samuk gregyboy davidnazee ghostwon et al. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know who Oduduwa be.. he is a Meccan who ruled over Yorubas.
I know Ife was not an empire.
I know the Edos conquered and ruled over Yoruba
I know Benin Kingdom was greater than all Yoruba Kingdoms.
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 12:19am On Apr 13, 2020
Yoruba was first.
Igala came out of Yoruba

Edo witches in Nairaland say Benin came out of Igala.

What show of shame!

Read more.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Even me sef I know that I have flogged hell out of you guys body.

That should be enough except if I want to flog you guys to death.

Or what do you think samuk gregyboy davidnazee and ghost won?? ??

But by the time I'm finally done, then you all would have forgotten how to lie.
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:21am On Apr 13, 2020
davidnazee:

[s]I know who Oduduwa be.. he is a Meccan who ruled over Yorubas.
I know Ife was not an empire.
I know the Edos conquered and ruled over Yoruba
I know Benin Kingdom was greater than all Yoruba Kingdoms.[/s]

Except that the only evidence you supported these with is .............................................................

gushing tears. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 12:22am On Apr 13, 2020
TAO11:

How can Yorubas be lost race when you already confided in me that the Edos are the lost race 1 of Africa. grin grin grin grin

Oduduwa is from Ife --- CRY

Why will I cry over Yoruba matter? I only speak the truth about your history as it is.
Your history is dark and obscure, only made up of myths and fairytales..

Oduduwa is s foreigner from Mecca.. u can’t rub of that truth from Yoruba history.
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:24am On Apr 13, 2020
davidnazee:

[s]Why will I cry over Yoruba matter? I only speak the truth about your history as it is.

Oduduwa is s foreigner from Mecca.. u can’t rub of that truth from Yoruba history.[/s]

But that's exactly what you do every night ........fountain of tears.

The only thing I won't take from you, just because Oduduwa is from Ife, is the image below: grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2020
DavidNAZI

Gregyboy

Sanmuk

Awon brotherhood of Edo witches and wizards.

Attah that you claim to come from said Igbo Irunmole (Old Ife) was the source.

Igalah came out of there. Igbo came out of there and passed through Igalaland to East. Nupe left out of Idah.

Did Benin come out of Igbo in East or from Igalah?

God hammer your night flying stick. May Sango strike it down into the sea.

Freaks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:29am On Apr 13, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
DavidNAZI

Gregyboy

Sanmuk

Awon brotherhood of Edo witches and wizards.

Attah that you claim to come from said Igbo Irunmole (Old Ife) was the source.

Igalah came out of there. Igbo came out of there and passed through Igalaland to East. Nupe left out of Idah.

Did Benin come out of Igbo in East or from Igalah?

God hammer your night flying stick. May Sango strike it down into the sea.

Freaks!

hahaha ...

I almost flogged one of them to death on this thread. cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 12:29am On Apr 13, 2020
davidnazee:

Why will I cry over Yoruba matter? I only speak the truth about your history as it is.

Oduduwa is s foreigner from Mecca.. u can’t rub of that truth from Yoruba history.

So what if Oduduwa is from Mecca?

Who controlled Mecca before Islam? IFA worshippers....they had over 400 gods in Mecca.

The founder of Islam is a man of Koreish tribe. His clan worshipped Orishas. Thats where the Koreish come from.

Koreish - Ki Orisha

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:30am On Apr 13, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Who controlled Mecca before Islam? IFA worshippers....they had over 400 gods in Mecca.

The founder of Islam is a man of Koreish tribe. His clan worshipped Orishas. Thats where the Koreish come from.

Koreish - Ki Orisha

davidnazee, you finally bought market.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 12:32am On Apr 13, 2020
TAO11:

hahaha ...

I almost flogged one of them to death on this thread. cheesy grin

You should have done so now.
What use are they, beside banishing their ancestors for one reason or another.

Very small enclave and all their historical archives is filled with banishments and anger and witchery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 12:32am On Apr 13, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Koreish - Ki Orisha

Chai.. Yoruba don come with another one again lol. U guys are indeed a confused bunch. I sorry for una.
No wonder u guys lied that Jerusalem is called Jebu Isalem located in Ijebu lol.

Btw, babaramota Na god go punish u too. Useless Yoruba man
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2020
davidnazee:

[s]Chai.. Yoruba don come with another one again lol. U guys are indeed a confused bunch. I sorry for una.

Btw, babaramota Na god go punish u too. Useless Yoruba man[/s]

Go away! Coming back for more like a goaat.

You are looking for who will flog you to death.

It's not me that you will put in trouble. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 12:36am On Apr 13, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Very small enclave and all their historical archives is filled with banishments and anger and witchery.

You forgot to add that it is also filled with accounts of conquering and subjugating the Yoruba race for hundreds of years. Please add that truth to our resume.
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:36am On Apr 13, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Hahahaha ... Omg! It's so much fun tonight.

He bores me every night with his unnecessary tears.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:38am On Apr 13, 2020
davidnazee:

You forgot to add that it is also filled with accounts of conquering and subjugating the Yoruba race for hundreds of years. Please add that truth to our resume.

No now.

Shebi we already agreed that the imperial conquering of Benin Kingdom that Oranmiyan started in the year c.1200 will continue until rapture/day of judgement.

Go jor, you forget things too quickly. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 12:39am On Apr 13, 2020
TAO11:

Go away! Coming back for more like a goaat.

You are looking for who will flog you to death.

It's not me that you will put in trouble. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are u not ashamed yet of the different contradictions coming from your brothers?
One called oduduwa a coup plotter, another said Ife was never an empire, now this one babaramota just confirmed that he is actually from Mecca lol.

But u are the most useless of the bunch.
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 12:40am On Apr 13, 2020
davidnazee:

Chai.. Yoruba don come with another one again lol. U guys are indeed a confused bunch. I sorry for una.

Btw, babaramota Na god go punish u too. Useless Yoruba man

Which one be Yoruba come with another one?

We bring story and back it with facts.

Many people have told you here in culture section that the Oduduwa - Mecca connection is tenable because the pre-Islamic spiritual traditions in Mecca and the belief system of Yorubas are a precise match.

So why the surprise at what I just wrote?

Abi your night activity want activate ni? Se you don get ready to fly above roofs?

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:42am On Apr 13, 2020
davidnazee:

[s]Are u not ashamed yet of the different contradictions coming from your brothers?
One called oduduwa a coup plotter, another said Ife was never an empire, now this one babaramota just confirmed that he is actually from Mecca lol. But u are the most useless of the bunch.[/s]

Nobody did. You actually confirmed that you were lying. You apologized and promised that will be your last lie ever.

You just broke your promise and you're back at square1
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 12:43am On Apr 13, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Koreish - Ki Orisha

There’s nothing wrong with that oo. Ur foolish TAO11 should agree oduduwa is from Mecca.. I don’t understand the shame in that.
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 12:45am On Apr 13, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Many people have told you here in culture section that the Oduduwa - Mecca connection is tenable because the pre-Islamic spiritual traditions in Mecca and the belief system of Yorubas are a precise match.

Abi your night activity want activate ni? Se you don get ready to fly above roofs?

Just educate that foolish TAO11 about oduduwa origin that’s all. I don’t have any business with u unless u want me to tie u and TAO11 with the same rope.
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:45am On Apr 13, 2020
davidnazee:

[s]There’s nothing wrong with that oo. Ur foolish TAO11 should agree oduduwa is from Mecca.. I don’t understand the shame in that.[/s]

davidnazee:

[s]Just educate that foolish TAO11 about oduduwa origin that’s all. I don’t have any business with u unless u want me to tie u and TAO11 with the same rope.[/s]

You're too slow to see the joke is on you. grin grin

Not that I'm surprised about your slowness tho.
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 12:47am On Apr 13, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Benin Na winch, Yorubas are ritualists and skull miners. What is new? We don hear everything.
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 12:48am On Apr 13, 2020
davidnazee:

Are u not ashamed yet of the different contradictions coming from your brothers?
One called oduduwa a coup plotter, another said Ife was never an empire, now this one babaramota just confirmed that he is actually from Mecca lol.

But u are the most useless of the bunch.

You are just as confused about Benin as you are confuaed about anything else.

Learn to recognise the different epochs of Yoruba and the attachment of social markers to its history of civilization.

Those who pioneered civilization have mythical figures, legendary heroes and historical figures.

Oduduwa features in each.

If we tell historical footprint Oduduwa in Mecca will feature.

If we tell mythical stories Oduduwa the primordial heroe from the sky will feature.

If we tell legendary heroes Oduduwa the conqueror will feature.

We can do this because we are civilized. We possess signatures which is common with all civilized cultures of the world.

If you cannot tell your history in many dimensions as i outlined its because you did not pioneer civilization. You were conquered by foreign civilizers and your epoch of history and evolution is defined by them...not you.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:49am On Apr 13, 2020
davidnazee:

[s]Benin Na winch, Yorubas are ritualists and skull miners. What is new? We don hear everything.[/s]

What do we call that which your Obas sacrifice you all to??

spi-Ritual killing? grin grin
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 12:51am On Apr 13, 2020
TAO11:

Youre too slow not to see the joke is on you. grin grin

Not that I'm surprised about your slowness tho.

Shut up there, there’s no joke here. Don’t try to laught ur way out of it.
Ur brothers are all contradicting each other. No one has actually supported ur stupid theory of oduduwa and Ife. They only applaud your immaturity.
U will soon run away like babaramota, moneywoman, obalufon all ran away when they tried this ur nonsense years ago. U really think u are the first Yoruba fool to attempt this foolish revisionist of Benin history?
You all have been failing since.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 12:53am On Apr 13, 2020
davidnazee:

[s]Shut up there, there’s no joke here. Don’t try to laught ur way out of it.
Ur brothers are all contradicting each other. No one has actually supported ur stupid theory of oduduwa and Ife. They only applaud your immaturity.
U will soon run away like babaramota, moneywoman, obalufon all ran away when they tried this ur nonsense years ago. U really think u are the first Yoruba fool to attempt this foolish revisionist of Benin history?
You all have been failing since.[/s]

If you didn't bring this above proof, folks would have thoutght I was joking when I called you slow and dvmb.

Thanks for proving me right again. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 12:55am On Apr 13, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

You are just as confused about Benin as you are confuaed about anything else.

Learn to recognise the different epochs of Yoruba and the attachment of social markers to its history of civilization.

Those who pioneered civilization have mythical figures, legendary heroes and historical figures.

Oduduwa features in each.

If we tell historical footprint Oduduwa in Mecca will feature.

If we tell mythical stories Oduduwa the primordial heroe from the sky will feature.

If we tell legendary heroes Oduduwa the conqueror will feature.

We can do this because we are civilized. We possess signatures which is common with all civilized cultures of the world.

If you cannot tell your history in many dimensions as i outlined its because you did not pioneer civilization. You were conquered by foreign civilizers and your epoch of history and evolution is defined by them...not you.

I like this post from u. It is really interesting.
Now can u tell me Ife history that is not myth and legend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (52) (Reply)

The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town / King Onwa 'Eze Awo' Disgraced For Insulting Imo King Online. Photos/Videos / Common Yoruba Traditional Wedding Engagement List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.