Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (62094 Views)

Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by absam13: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2020
Admissionclass:
When a girl you like starts playing hard to get, what should you do especially when she is showing subtle signs she likes you, leaving you confused.

Should one continue to chase her till she accepts or move on?
act as if she doesn't exit anymore and watch her craving for your attentions

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Tonytonex(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2020
Leave her and look for someone else. Girls full everywhere na.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by yourstruly5(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Kaka1234:
You leave her alone, she's a kid. I personally don't play hard to get, I feel like it's childish. If I say no its my no and my yes is my yes.

Are u sure you don't play hard to get? I'm asking for a friend�
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by nanceeleecious(f): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2020
Dybala11:
Move on with your life, there are many fishes in the river.
What if your eyes is on that particular Salmon grin
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Judybash93(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Leave her alone men... There's no need to chase just one when you've got a shitload around

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by flyinnizam(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Admissionclass:
When a girl you like starts playing hard to get, what should you do especially when she is showing subtle signs she likes you, leaving you confused.

leave her the fvck alone...so many bitches out there

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ABCthingx: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Farki:
Read the art of seduction before I dated one of my past girlfriends the girl was acting very stubborn, that book fixed the issue.

A quick summary is that you should change your thinking and make yourself the prize.

Improve your looks, your health, your style and keep contact with the girl but don't supplicate her or even make everything about her.

Keep other attractive women around you either as friends or as casual dating. Eventually the object of your desire will notice and try to loosen her guard to know what you're all about. I noticed that women are more open to talking with me if I'm with another woman already .

If that doesn't work and she still isn't interested you would have gotten other options which could be better matches that the girl you were chasing.
@bolded is true.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by newdawn2017(f): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Benzgang:
Start asking her about her friend and put more interest towards the said friend,while acting like you don't care no more about her.
She'll start to wonder what the friend has that she lacks and will want to come closer to find out.
There and then my friend,you've got the chicken at your disposal.
They always lose their minds when you do this.
I call my ex all the time to ask after her friend whenever I'm bored and feel like making someone angry grin
Na she never block u naa, hence she asked for it.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Simpubozz(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Give her a little space and try to figure out if she's into you. Pretend you sick and have your mutual friend stylishly inform her about your sickness . If she checks on you then may be she has one or two things for you. So from there, you can sit her ass down to make her understand things

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Simple rent a Benz, wear nice clothes and perfume. Even her mom will beg to date you angry

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nehyooh(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2020
grin
rex444:
go and self isolate

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Budline1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Simpubozz:
Give her a little space and try to figure out if she's into you. Pretend you sick and have your mutual friend stylishly inform her about your sickness . If she checks on you then may be she has one or two things for you. So from there, you can sit her ass down to make her understand things

This is desperation. It doesn't have to be that hard. When a girl forms hard to get basically mean she's not that into you, rejecting u politely, just let her go.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Budline1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Simple rent a Benz, wear nice clothes and perfume. Even her mom will beg to date you angry

Lol. Abi oo. Funny but true.. It's a material world. Dating has become a poverty alleviating scheme to many..
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Kenneth10110(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
frozen70:

Just don't get tired and don't rush her

Slow and steady wins

She has a treasure you want to hunt

So, let her decides if she can give it to you or not

And if you are running out of patience, avoid contact with her

What if she doesn't give you attention like you always have to greet her before she responds i mean she never for once said hi to you first.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by frozen70(f): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kenneth10110:

What if she doesn't give you attention like you always have to greet her before she responds i mean she never for once said hi to you first.

You leave her now

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Admissionclass:

Move on
Many singles around
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ibkayee(f): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ibkayee(f): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
0KNM:
Is that so?
grin
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Simpubozz(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Budline1:

This is desperation. It doesn't have to be that hard. When a girl forms hard to get basically mean she's not that into you, rejecting u politely, just let her go.
no, not desperation. Just one of ways to get your fact right. Girls are unpredictable so one needs to check if he's not misinterpreting her actions. As for me, I wouldnt want to waste my time except I confirm she's into me as well

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Budline1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Simpubozz:
no, not desperation. Just one of ways to get your fact right. Girls are unpredictable so one needs to check if he's not misinterpreting her actions. As for me, I wouldnt want to waste my time except I confirm she's into me as well

Yeah true tho
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by kindness44: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Admissionclass:

she play hard to get because u are broke if it were a celebrity she will have play easy to find.. but I wonder why a girl will do hard to get & will ask 4 money & even drag ur things with you, feel entitlement over ur money �
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by saintdevo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
What is Hard to get? There is nothing like hard to get if a girl likes you she wouldn't play anything like hard to get, probably you have been use as an alternative in case of disappointment so you are a standby guy. She doesn't like you just go!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Sunnystooth(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
cheesy
CoronaVirusPro:
Go and toast her mother
lolzzz...... Abi... :
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Clazzone(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Benzgang:
Start asking her about her friend and put more interest towards the said friend,while acting like you don't care no more about her.
She'll start to wonder what the friend has that she lacks and will want to come closer to find out.
There and then my friend,you've got the chicken at your disposal.
They always lose their minds when you do this.
I call my ex all the time to ask after her friend whenever I'm bored and feel like making someone angry grin

You really understand the game...I salute you.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Lewandoski20(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Once chased a girl for a long while. She was playing hot n cold. Today she’ll recognize me and flow along. The next day, she’ll act as if she doesn’t know me from Adam. The worst was the day I was with a relative whom I value his opinion soo much. You won’t believe this girl acted as if she’s not met in her life. Didn’t grant me a glance talk more of my relative. That was the end. Couldn’t take it any longer. I deleted her number and stopped the chase. Months later, she befriended my sister and tried to get to me through her. Called me a few times, I refused to acknowledge that I knew her. The day I finally did recognize her, told her it was too late. I had moved on. She must died with embarrassment. Didn’t care....

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Chochovini: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Renaa:
You can't possibly chase her forever. If she's really interested she won't keep you moving in circles.

Although we like shakara, but when we see what we like we try not to lose it to someone else
. WORD.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by koko84: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Go after her sister
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Viking007(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
crafteck:
Its like you are jobless, why would you waste time on a girl, even if she says yes, in a typical naija setting, na u go make sacrifice upon sacrifice. Better please yourself by moving on. To suffer is ok but how can you beg to suffer..
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by heartofcity12: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lewandoski20:
Once chased a girl for a long while. She was playing hot n cold. Today she’ll recognize me and flow along. The next day, she’ll act as if she doesn’t know me from Adam. The worst was the day I was with a relative whom I value his opinion soo much. You won’t believe this girl acted as if she’s not met in her life. Didn’t grant me a glance talk more of my relative. That was the end. Couldn’t take it any longer. I deleted her number and stopped the chase. Months later, she befriended my sister and tried to get to me through her. Called me a few times, I refused to acknowledge that I knew her. The day I finally did recognize her, told her it was too late. I had moved on. She must died with embarrassment. Didn’t care....

Eh yah. I can imagine. That is their way oo. That is how they do when they feel you haven’t arrived yet or u aren’t good enough for them. Nothing but pride.. Some guy was telling me on IG that women don’t look down on men, I knew instantly that he doesn’t have any experience about women. They are the most egotistical creatures. Good u left that b.itch alone.. Can u imagine...

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Vhickthour(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Well, now it's the other way round 😂 😂
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by crafteck(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Viking007:
[/b] cheesy cheesy

Its experience bro..
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Legendguru: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Just leave her if she is yours she will come around like she goes around

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.