Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (61996 Views)

Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by bonnyhope: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Play along
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
You ignore her and move on. Not all babes worth spending time on knowing fully well dat they are after rabas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by DJCRAZY(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Stay safe...even mad people don't want to hear story grin happened in okigwe , imo state

9 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nwaonyishi69: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Just leave her to herself.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by MikArib: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Free her.... She will come back begging!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by drealcivilceno(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Renaa:
You can't possibly chase her forever. If she's really interested she won't keep you moving in circles.

Although we like shakara, but when we see what we like we try not to lose it to someone else

Finally...
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Magnoliaa:
How is she 'playing hard to get?' What are the things she's doing?
She doesn't pick his calls.
She doesn't reply his text.
She barely replay with k or emojis.
She shout at him on the phone.
She turns his date down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Masterpiece676: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
For fúck sake, can you let us talk about COVID 19?

On a serious note, every action of a woman could be interpreted in two ways correctly; the good side and the bad side. And sometimes there is some other subtle side of the story.

She could be trying to friendzone you, as in mugu you or trying to play safe. But some other side of the story could be: she's trying to keep you as back up plan
She's trying to control your life
She's trying to waste your time

Whatever she's trying to do, the ball is in your court.

Let your egun gun be careful and waka jeje

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by sapientia(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Both the boy and girl should isolate and quarantine themselves.

That's all

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by SmartyPants(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Admissionclass:
When a girl you like starts playing hard to get, what should you do especially when she is showing subtle signs she likes you, leaving you confused.

Should one continue to chase her till she accepts or move on?

Young man... You see that thing you call subtle signs? Is a sign that you have gone past the stage at which we can help you. You are now so in love that you are likely creating "subtle signs" out of someone's ordinary behavior. Your heart is likely to be broken my boy. But you will surely dey okay las las.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by dikeigbo2(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
go and improve yourself and bank balance.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Pedrotina11: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Knack am something

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ekevwe(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Admissionclass:
When a girl you like starts playing hard to get, what should you do especially when she is showing subtle signs she likes you, leaving you confused.

Avoid contact. If you see her in street greet and walk away. When you hear she is in need send someone to her to deliver what you wish to give her.

After some months you can send text. Dont call. I repeat don't call.

Then watch the miracle.

It works

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Chyki1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
A woman who likes you would not play hard get for long, unless she's confused. Check for obstacles, is she in a relationship? Maybe comparing you with another chyker, possibly trying to get to know you better, or even testing you. If she continues to play hard to get, its no longer hard to get bro, she no want and she no know how to tell you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
cool

You see!...though i'm not that kind of guy who likes stalking the woman i love but i think when i see a hard-hearted woman,i easily identify her...most importantly,my sanity matters alot..thereafter,my head and my heart and i makesure they are wired in such a way that i shouldn't be worrying myself over a woman just like how mikel obi promised nigerians they were gona come back with the world cup when we knew it'd be impossible..

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by hakeem4(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
i would advise you not to play the game with her.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Mrmezico(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Evrybody wish 2 be rich bt nt all re rich, we all wish 4 good things to come our ways bt somehow we do meet bad thing. nd its nt evrytin dat we want dat we have, so its nt evry girl dat u lov must lov u aswel. when she plays hard 2 get, just asume she's nt into u nd move on wit ur lyf. if she comes back gud nd if she didnt come, still gud

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by IYANGBALI: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Girl playing hard to get in this Nigeria? Wetin den dey take dead body do for graveyard?

8 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Farki: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Read the art of seduction before I dated one of my past girlfriends the girl was acting very stubborn, that book fixed the issue.

A quick summary is that you should change your thinking and make yourself the prize.

Improve your looks, your health, your style and keep contact with the girl but don't supplicate her or even make everything about her.

Keep other attractive women around you either as friends or as casual dating. Eventually the object of your desire will notice and try to loosen her guard to know what you're all about. I noticed that women are more open to talking with me if I'm with another woman already.

If that doesn't work and she still isn't interested you would have gotten other options which could be better matches that the girl you were chasing.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ogtavia(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Get a life and keep things moving.

7 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Burruchaga71(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Just come and borrow my Range rover and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Kaka1234(f): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
You leave her alone, she's a kid.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Stillthebest: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
kiss

I have been in that shoe too... And i later found out that the best is to play hard to let her be.

She will come back herself when she feels your vibe. That's if she hasn't been blown away with the wind.

But during your chase, be real and original. Original is scarce to find.

As one grows older, one will discover that no woman is worth chasing. They will chase your pocket and personality even when u think less of them.

Your crush does mess too!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Victor0885: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Give her space, the value of a scarce commodity appreciates. Keyword is scarce. If you give her too much attention, she will definitely start feeling special and that's when she will start playing games.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Trizyd(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
I don't even wait till she starts playing hard to get, I move on the moment she starts flexing emotional muscle. Can't waste my time, I don't like stress.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sometimes it's not playing hard to get, a girl may just not be that into you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Tony142: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
@iLegendd , @ubunja , @Iamplato , @Harddon
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by frozen70(f): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Admissionclass:

Love is patience

There is no hurry in love if she is playing hard tell her you are not in a hurry to get her consent

That's it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by womenareapes: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Admissionclass:

don't be a fvcking Pu..ssy angry
Leave the svpid girl along and search elsewhere.

People are dying of corona and you are here chasing one smelly piece of shiit who is forming hard to get for reason best unknown to herundecided

What can a woman offer apart from there unkept ugly diry smelly yansh? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ebuclassic18(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Let her be and move on
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Walemi1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sit her down nd reiterate hw bad u want her. Then let her know the chase is getting tiring nd if she doesn't accept now u won't disturb her again.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Zyzxx10: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.