Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (62070 Views)

Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by biomedics(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Walk away
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Whytval: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
...Its like a shoe I hope you are going after your size? Otherwise you may chase forever.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by jonadaft: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Benzgang:
Start asking her about her friend and put more interest towards the said friend,while acting like you don't care no more about her.
She'll start to wonder what the friend has that she lacks and will want to come closer to find out.
There and then my friend,you've got the chicken at your disposal.
They always lose their minds when you do this.
I call my ex all the time to ask after her friend whenever I'm bored and feel like making someone angry grin
Your ex na fool wey she still dey pick it call...
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by jonadaft: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
comshots:

She doesn't pick his calls.
She doesn't reply his text.
She barely replay with k or emojis.
She shout at him on the phone.
She turns his date down.
The guy must be the foolest fool in the world.

When a girl play hard to get, her love and attention is definitely with someone else.
You will have to Impress her much more than the person she's with presently and your success rate is extremely slim.

STOP WASTING YOUR LIFE ON SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A SHÎT ABOUT YOU.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by phazotron(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Admissionclass:
When a girl you like starts playing hard to get, what should you do especially when she is showing subtle signs she likes you, leaving you confused.

Should one continue to chase her till she accepts or move on?

Ignore her.

It works all the time

This is one of the worst things that girls hate..

Its another form of humiliation

Any girl wey dey over do shakara

Just act like she doesn't exist

Shell be the one warming up to u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Dybala11(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
nanceeleecious:

What if your eyes is on that particular Salmon grin
I'll rather let the feelings I have for such an individual die, than get ridiculed jor. What will be will be, you don't have to force some things in life. I have never and will never force a lady to become my lover, it's not as if the world will end if a particular person does not become my lover shey.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by paix(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Look for a better thing to do with your life. When you become successful, it will be your turn to play hard to get.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by AlphaSoul: 1:43am On Mar 30, 2021
Benzgang:
Start asking her about her friend and put more interest towards the said friend,while acting like you don't care no more about her.
She'll start to wonder what the friend has that she lacks and will want to come closer to find out.
There and then my friend,you've got the chicken at your disposal.
They always lose their minds when you do this.
I call my ex all the time to ask after her friend whenever I'm bored and feel like making someone angry grin
wink
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by AlphaSoul: 2:16am On Mar 30, 2021
Renaa:
You can't possibly chase her forever. If she's really interested she won't keep you moving in circles.

Although we like shakara, but when we see what we like we try not to lose it to someone else
X

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.