Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (62074 Views)

Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by thegloor: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2020
Move on to the next one
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Le2money(m): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2020
Cox she doesn't want to leave me....Cox of somethings she is enjoying through me... money transfer, sub money and airtime....hmmm. some women can be so devilish in nature

Lawrencestix:
y not leave her alone

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Risentouch(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Benzgang:
Don't believe everything you hear.
That ship sailed since undecided
Well,what you said about it happening to SOMEONE is true though.
It has happened to me though, for 3 years she just dey do shakara. The love I have for faded so I decided to take my pound of flesh I did many other tactics including wasting money on her when she finally fall for me. I took my reward and left her, nonsense. The painful part was she was not telling me 'no', instead she keeps telling me her past experience, how long am I going to keep wasting my precious time listening to that just because I want to date her.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ubunja(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2020
cerpvad:
ubunja, your food is ready

bluefilm:

Don't waste your energy.

That guy or girl cerpvad is already screwed forever and ever.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by cerpvad(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Fallacy
ubunja:

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by frozen70(f): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2020
womenareapes:

Shut up there! undecided

Did your mother play hard to get from your father? undecided

If she paradaventure did that, you won't have been in this world typing rubbish angry

No wonder they make you go through hell to get one

You lack manners
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2020
winkL
Victorclean1:
The truth is that if a girl play hard long enough to get, she is probably has her mind on another guy who meet her spec.

If she later came back to you, maybe things has gone wrong She will use you as a lean on to get over, but immediately she sees another guy or reconcile with the first guy. She will be back to him.

Never ever follow a lady for a long time. Save your energy for the one that will true love you
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Karlifate: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Goovo(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Benzgang:
Start asking her about her friend and put more interest towards the said friend,while acting like you don't care no more about her.
She'll start to wonder what the friend has that she lacks and will want to come closer to find out.
There and then my friend,you've got the chicken at your disposal.
They always lose their minds when you do this.
I call my ex all the time to ask after her friend whenever I'm bored and feel like making someone angry grin
you are a pro bro
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by jamace(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Reciprocate by playing hard to get too. grin
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Precious007(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2020
Leave her and try her friends no time to check time
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Tenplet(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
I think you have been begging her to be your gf instead of wooing her, why don't you just flirt with her, she could find it fun
baddooooo..tuale.if you know you know.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Iceyjayz: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2020
ibkayee:
Ignore her and she'll propose to you within a week
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2020
Try again when she is 30

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by razible5384(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2020
robosky02:

Just press the ignore bottom

When she pass behave as if you didn't notice her

When people gather .... Great everyone except her..

And see how she will run after you....
kid spotted

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by christopheru(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2020
I had one like that too. I was the one running after her and she was just putting me on "is coming" if u know what I mean.
Well, I just channelled my energies elsewhere. I didn't call or chat her up for a long time.
Guess who is bombarding me with calls, chats, video calls... I only answer her phone when I feel like because that ship don sail.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by skyfather09(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
[i][/i]There is just one advice to this, let her see you with another lady

She would feel something close to jealousy

You can play with that wink
agreed... girls you can't understand them.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Texty: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2020
Leave her alone and flirt with her friend
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Budline1(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2020
gimakon:
If cock Wan Fuck_ hen, you day ever see the hen agree once? She go first run round compound first, then give cock the ifedi. Nwanne if you never ready to accept small nonsense from woman, no day look them. Leave them alone. Hapu ha aka, Obughi by force.

You don't expect them to just accept you just like that. Many of them felt they were taken, only to be taken for granted, many of them came out of abusive relationships, many are used to cure conji, the useless boy no go even give them transport money, after which when them fuck_ these boys for at least 6 years, boy go find someone else. The heart break no be here. Many of us call them stupid, but they did most things for us because they love us....
She's doing what she's suppose to do, to watch and see what our reactions are. That's how they are wired. If you cannot cope with it, pls leave them for us. We are happy with their "hard to get" bad behavior like that.

Wrong wrong wrong. Woman keeps playing hard to get for you and she keeps meeting others and giving the cookie to them, leaving you hanging there while she keeps dating different ppl.

Oh do you think a girl is not meeting new guys and having sex with them while you are there chasing her? If u don't know this about woman, u are on a long thing and you've got to enter street to learn about women. Show me a girl doing shakara or playing hard to get for u and I'll show u the guys screwing her after you've met her... Shine your eyes... Girls don't care about all those you stated. They don't care about those who truly love them but only those that have something to offer, they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Well, it's not bad if you leave her alone. Na her body! It's not a do or die affair. Do you understand that part?
Stop making her feel the world revolves around her bum bum. If she misbehaves, leave her let her be.

Budline1:

Wrong wrong wrong. Woman keeps playing hard to get for you and she keeps meeting others and giving the cookie to them, leaving you hanging there while she keeps dating different ppl.

Oh do you think a girl is not meeting new guys and having sex with them while you are there chasing her? If u don't know this about woman, u are on a long thing and you've got to enter street to learn about women. Show me a girl doing shakara or playing hard to get for u and I'll show u the guys screwing her after you've met her... Shine your eyes... Girls don't care about all those you stated. They don't care about those who truly love them but only those that have something to offer, they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by johnad3(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2020
So simple to do, but you ve already make your intention known to her, right? Just ignore her for a while, and make sure she sees your often with another lady thats all, willingly she will come knocking
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Munzy14(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2020
ibkayee:
Ignore her and she'll propose to you within a week
oohhhh!!!!..... cheesy jotting down things.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Budline1(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2020
gimakon:
If cock Wan Fuck_ hen, you day ever see the hen agree once? She go first run round compound first, then give cock the ifedi. Nwanne if you never ready to accept small nonsense from woman, no day look them. Leave them alone. Hapu ha aka, Obughi by force.

You don't expect them to just accept you just like that. Many of them felt they were taken, only to be taken for granted, many of them came out of abusive relationships, many are used to cure conji, the useless boy no go even give them transport money, after which when them fuck_ these boys for at least 6 years, boy go find someone else. The heart break no be here. Many of us call them stupid, but they did most things for us because they love us....
She's doing what she's suppose to do, to watch and see what our reactions are. That's how they are wired. If you cannot cope with it, pls leave them for us. We are happy with their "hard to get" bad behavior like that.

Oh do you think a girl is not meeting new guys and having sex with them while you are there chasing her? If u don't know this about woman, u are on a long thing and you've got to enter street to learn about women. Show me a girl doing shakara or playing hard to get for u and I'll show u the guys screwing her after you've met her... Shine your eyes...

Girls don't care about all those you stated. They don't care about those who truly love them but only those that have something to offer, they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

All the girls I've had always tell me about those one or two guys they've known before me that has been disturbing them since time immemorial. U don't want to hear about what they say about guys like u mahn. Smh.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Budline1(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2020
gimakon:
Well, it's not bad if you leave her alone. Na her body! It's not a do or die affair. Do you understand that part?
Stop making her feel the world revolves around her bum bum. If she misbehaves, leave her let her be.

Exactly, now you're talking. The best thing is to just leave her alone and let her go. Girls that I know their ways wella..... I don't buy into that hard to get stuff, it's so emotional draining for guys, it's like a punishment, an imprisonment of the soul, men should always free themselves.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Budline1:

[s]Wrong wrong wrong. Woman keeps playing hard to get for you and she keeps meeting others and giving the cookie to them, leaving you hanging there while she keeps dating different ppl.

Oh do you think a girl is not meeting new guys and having sex with them while you are there chasing her? If u don't know this about woman, u are on a long thing and you've got to enter street to learn about women. Show me a girl doing shakara or playing hard to get for u and I'll show u the guys screwing her after you've met her... Shine your eyes...

Girls don't care about all those you stated. They don't care about those who truly love them but only those that have something to offer, they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

All the girls I've had always tell me about those one or two guys they've known before me that has been disturbing them since time immemorial. U don't want to hear about what they say about guys like u mahn. Smh.[/s]

Balderdash! You think I don't have what I do with my time, rather than chase women.. Your last statement is not only a nonsensical statement, it shows you don't know what you doing. Mxm messed up ideology lol grin
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Budline1(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2020
gimakon:

Balderdash! You think I don't have what I do with my time, rather than chase women.. Your last statement is not only a nonsensical statement, it shows you don't know what you doing. Mxm messed up ideology lol grin

Go and read what you wrote again and come back to thank me for my reply. You have to start realizing that there isn't really nothing like hard to get, stop being girl's plan B or plan C after their plan A didn't succeed. A girl that truly loves a man won't play hard to get, those are the girls we should always look out for. No hard feelings man.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Munzy14(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Acidosis:

No guy will consistently chase a girl for 2 years dear. The common thing is for guys to chase more than one girl with the hope that one or more will succumb to the pressure. Of course, these girls would assume they've got no 'competitors.' What guys do is to chase a girl, leave her for a while and then fall back later when they're done with some other girls.
guy man....cheesy. u made sense though.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ambient: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Benzgang:
Start asking her about her friend and put more interest towards the said friend,while acting like you don't care no more about her.
She'll start to wonder what the friend has that she lacks and will want to come closer to find out.
There and then my friend,you've got the chicken at your disposal.
They always lose their minds when you do this.
I call my ex all the time to ask after her friend whenever I'm bored and feel like making someone angry grin

An ex tried this with me it failed woefully, i was even suggesting the friend that is good for him.when a lady dont love you it wont work at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Budline1:

Go and read what you wrote again and come back to thank me for my reply. You have to start realizing that there isn't really nothing like hard to get, stop being girl's plan B or plan C after their plan A didn't succeed. A girl that truly loves a man won't play hard to get, those are the girls we should always look out for. No hard feelings man.

grin Dude, I don't care. Let me make you understand, I really, really don't care. Whatever a lady does is her life, I don't care.. You cannot say with the type of exposure I have, a lady does her misbehaviour I should kill myself. I will only tolerate her for some time, and give her space. Na she go find me come... grin what does she have to offer me? The earlier you understand, I don't care, the better for both of us.. grin
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Innomoney: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2020
some girls feel cheap to just accept at the initial approaches. They need to give themselves time. To maybe inquire about you, think within her mind if she could cope with the new relationship or just want to give you work to do and not to just get it that cheap.
However be it, you need to persist, because you need her. As long as she shows sign that she loves you, know that there are other things known to her and her close friends that is keeping the 'yes' answer. If her closes friend like you,she could be of help to you.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Budline1(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2020
gimakon:

grin Dude, I don't care. Let me make you understand, I really, really don't care. Whatever a lady does is her life, I don't care.. You cannot say with the type of exposure I have, a lady does her misbehaviour I should kill myself. I will only tolerate her for some time, and give her space. Na she go find me come... grin what does she have to offer me? The earlier you understand, I don't care, the better for both of us.. grin

Then we are absolutely saying the same thing. I was only confused with your first comment. The less we care the better, when a lady plays hard to get, a man that respects himself moves on.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by robosky02(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Innomoney:
some girls feel cheap to just accept at the initial approaches. They need to give themselves time. To maybe inquire about you, think within her mind if she could cope with the new relationship or just want to give you work to do and not to just get it that cheap.
However be it, you need to persist, because you need her. As long as she shows sign that she loves you, know that there are other things known to her and her close friends that is keeping the 'yes' answer. If her closes friend like you,she could be of help to you.

The once that play hard to get are hardly gotten

Let them be playing hard to get

While there mate are getting married every Saturday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.