Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (70048 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by proclinician: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
so because the girl is financially ok than him, means he can't date her..? And if reverse was the case, what would you say,??

Good question. No mind all these immature imbeciles. A guy can date a poor lady that earns 12k a month and lives with her parents but a guy that earns same and even owns an apartment is not fit to date.

7 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by mrblessed(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Don't apologise shii.
Your instincts are absolutely correct, I immediately knew it was a guy behind that moniker the very instance that I clicked on the dimwit's profile some time last year.
How simpletons fall prey to this stratagem beats me.
It is very easy to falsely accuse someone in this graveyard, and be readily defended by spineless hanger-ons. Whether she is a she or a he is not the issue. What is the issue is that someone claimed that a PM was sent to her between August and September last year, so, logically, she should provide a screenshot to buttress her point. Anything other than that makes her an amateurish liar.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Lightangel65: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Toh. I expect someone who chooses not to complain like this Op. You see broke person living in face me I slap you, you got roped in and now u wanna complain? How am I toxic, I'm being realistic

Toxic by you make simple truth bitter
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by SweetCunt97(f): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lightangel65:

Toxic by you make simple truth bitter
Truth is bitter my dear

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by seanwilliam(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lightangel65:

To avoid problems cause of how the world in which guys are bread winners, I think broke guys should not date, only if the girl wants it admist the brokenness
And I wonder, at this stage he needs a good friend not a lover l
yes, we can see from the write up that it is the lady that really wants him and started pressuring him to do what he cant clearly afford

4 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Support him with how much? How much the op get? Will the man be able to sustain a bigger apartment? Will he expect support come next payment of the rent?

Ngwanu let her break up with him na,e concern me nii?

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Lightangel65: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
yes, we can see from the write up that it is the lady that really wants him and started pressuring him to do what he cant clearly afford

Then he should break up if he is wise
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by seanwilliam(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
proclinician:

Good question. No mind all these immature imbeciles. A guy can date a poor lady that earns 12k a month and lives with her parents but a guy that earns same and even owns an apartment is not fit to date.
I wonder oo.. guys have been helping girls since time immemorial.. paying their school fees, house rent, hospital Bill's, groceries e.t.c and they see it as their birthright

13 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by seanwilliam(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lightangel65:

Then he should break up if he is wise
why should he break up? For what ? Cos he is broke? It clearly shows all these ladies dont have anything tangible/ reasonable to offer.. since she is financially comfortable, why cant she lift him up You dont get?

5 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by SweetCunt97(f): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
justscorchone:

Ngwanu let her break up with him na,e concern me nii?
Not break up but she should manage with him and quite complaining.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
mrblessed:
It is very easy to falsely accuse someone in this graveyard, and be readily defended by spineless hanger-ons. Whether she is a she or a he is not the issue. What is the issue is that someone claimed that a PM was sent to her between August and September last year, so, logically, she should provide a screenshot to buttress her point. Anything other than that makes her an amateurish liar.
God bless you.

See how the dude is spilling bladderdash, throwing insults here and there just to sound woke. The lady should upload a screenshot and that would settle it.

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by dinachi(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen. He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed. I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him. Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me
Prostitution is the worst kind of life. You see what you have reduced yourself to? Your feelings are tired to how much a man has and how comfortable he is. How dare you refer to girls that stand on the road a prostitutes but not yourself! You are a senior coded prostitute!

11 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by XhosaNostra(f): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Gosh! These men have patience to be dealing with all this shìt.

Then just don't take "the little that he spends" on you, so he can save up enough money to move to a better place that meets your standards, sooner, your royal highness.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by IceColdVeins(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
mrblessed:
And you ain't got nerves to direct these antiquated dregs of English grammar to the complainant herself?
Swerve please!!
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by IceColdVeins(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
God bless you.

See how the dude is spilling bladderdash, throwing insults here and there just to sound woke. The lady should upload a screenshot and that would settle it.
You are a cancer to the world of men.

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by perousd: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
We know there's a scam where guys butter you up well in order for you to fall in love and become stupid with ya money. If the guy had 70% of the rent, she supporting with 30% is sensible. You get 30k for account yiu dey look for gf.. Scam
It's always not all that straightforward. It can be a scam.... It also can be genuine. That's why I insist she runs some test. Except one is really daft, there'll definitely be scents of deceits.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
IceColdVeins:
You are a cancer to the world of men.
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by IceColdVeins(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Don't tell me you gonn be chickening out so soon.
Run along sissy!!
Ariza:
Cc Mynd..44
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen. He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed. I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him. Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me
You are the reason why he is not moving forward!!
He had nothing but he spend the little he has on you??
What kind of mindset is that??

Break up with him, if you love him!!

8 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by BigJoe19: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
If you can't rent house for him like he would do if reverse were to be the case , Aunty carry your bag and go!

You can't cook food in the passage but you can comfortably eat out making the guy spend more. Aunty you have eaten his accommodation money already nah. grin
Good advice.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by IceColdVeins(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
Cc

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by frozen70(f): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

I think you are so much in a hurry and I would not like you to make a mistake

How long have you known him

Is he working or doing something that will bring in enough for him to pay a mini flat and still have some for himself

Are you dating for living in one room or you are dating him because you want him to leave on a flat

OK, if you lue him to get a min flat, and you contribute to the payment,
Are you going to remain there with him, if yes, as a wife to be or to stop him from bringing another woman to the apartment you jointly paid for

Alright, if the relationship stops halfway, who will renew the rent and who lost or wasted money in it

Pls don't start what you can't finish

Keep calm and follow the relationship, you will definitely get to something that will amaze or interest you

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Came4amod: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

I hope u didn't give him candidas lol
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by frozen70(f): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

I think you are so much in a hurry and I would not like you to make a mistake

How long have you known him

Is he working or doing something that will bring in enough for him to pay a mini flat and still have some for himself

Are you dating for living in one room or you are dating him because you want him to leave on a flat

OK, if you leu him to get a mini flat, and you contribute to the payment,
Are you going to remain there with him, if yes, as a wife to be or to stop him from bringing another woman to the apartment you jointly paid for

Alright, if the relationship stops halfway, who will renew the rent and who lost or wasted money in it
seanwilliam:

Pls don't start what you can't finish

Keep calm and follow the relationship, you will definitely get to something that will amaze or interest you
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by uthlaw: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Which advice.....leave if you wan leave,as u no Leave how much enter his account!

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by prettyaura: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
abeg save this ranting you call story jare.. what did you offer him when he was broke ?? U think say man no get sense??
must U always prove ur stupidity? Of course I know U are stupid but I don't know it has gotten to this level..U shld be washing ur dad's car or helping with household chores.amateurs like U are not needed in this discussion.

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by mrblessed(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
IceColdVeins:

And you ain't got nerves to direct these antiquated dregs of English grammar to the complainant herself?
Swerve please!!
While I am on the process of swerving, you can muster courage to convince your principal to provide evidence of her claim. That is the honourable thing to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by SweetCunt97(f): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
perousd:

It's always not all that straightforward. It can be a scam.... It also can be genuine. That's why I insist she runs some test. Except one is really daft, there'll definitely be scents of deceits.
Yes. What kinda tests?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Jaqenhghar: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Gosh! These men have patience to be dealing with all this shìt.

Then just don't take "the little that he spends" on you, so he can save up enough money to move to a better place that meets your standards, sooner, your royal highness.
I dont advocate for these types of relationships sometimes because when the man eventually males it big there is no guarantee he will stil be faiithful.

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by mrblessed(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
prettyaura:
must U always prove ur stupidity? Of course I know U are stupid but I don't know it has gotten to this level..U shld be washing ur dad's car or helping with household chores.amatuers like U are not needed in this discussion.
Hahaha! But washing daddy's car or giving mum a helping hand in the house, isn't a full-time job. There is always enough time to unwind. So, this is a leisure time, please allow us to play freely.

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by SenecaTheYonger: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
proclinician:

It's all about love. Leonardo Di' Caprio could have saved his life in the Titanic shipwreck but instead switched his life for the lady. I don't want to talk about Jesus Christ.

One sacrificed for pussy the other sacrificed for the world. Don’t insult Jesus like that next time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.