Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? (21921 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Reex12(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2020
come and gimme visa I go maryy u nd bleep u 30times mornin afternoon and night I neva get tired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I've vowed never to say A PRayer in my life . Taken it as my Gift, puRPOSe on earth or talenT to BleeP men. YeS, I fall them Down or KnOCk them out with my SKills, it's my life.
Doing all this do you think it's a very good idea
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
your Jesus ReminDs me of all these Hit and Run men
How,in what way?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:52pm On May 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

How,in what way?
There is this man God Sent to ReSCUe me. His name iS CHUKWU!!!!!!!!. I thought he is the one for me, but he is not saying Anything.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
There is this man God Sent to ReSCUe me. His name iS CHUKWU!!!!!!!!. I thought he is the one for me, but he is not saying Anything.
If he's not saying anything don't force yourself to him the right person will come just watch very closely
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:41pm On May 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

If he's not saying anything don't force yourself to him the right person will come just watch very closely
which one is RiGht PeRSon? I am telling you this one is God son, you are telling me right person . Haha thanks Though kiss
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
which one is RiGht PeRSon? I am telling you this one is God son, you are telling me right person . Haha thanks Though kiss
Ion understand all what you're typing
M just using ideas to pick them
God be with you
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:49pm On May 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ion understand all what you're typing
M just using ideas to pick them
God be with you
I feel a SPiRitual AwakeninG around him .

He's STill here O.
Don't know whether to open or not. That's why I'm ASking
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Craigbrown4076: 12:43am On May 30, 2020
Sure this isn't the first phase of Syphilis at play?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 2:00am On May 30, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
Syphilis ke, you've gat me laughing here dude.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dfynboi: 7:05am On May 30, 2020
hit like if u didn't read dt sh!t till end
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by sylve11: 7:28am On May 30, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

SoRRy, I thought I was DeSiGning it.

Lwkmd grin grin grin cool
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Igbojihadist: 7:32am On May 30, 2020
MZrapper:
Are Igbos the Nigerians that pronounce 'R' as 'L'??
Like Anambla, Plaise the Lord, Ladio etc.
I love them.
na ur yoluba people not igbos
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by sylve11: 7:40am On May 30, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
BeCauSe I love making lOve on TRees. My friends live there. FROm there we Go the River

Lol grin grin

Am outta here. Can't take this no more grin grin cool
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:03am On May 30, 2020
Reex12:
come and gimme visa I go maryy u nd bleep u 30times mornin afternoon and night I neva get tired
well well, my daughter would marry your son smiley
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:05am On May 30, 2020
sylve11:

Lol grin grin

yea. Didn't want it to look like I was thirsty for mentions by mentioning sleeping with my cousin
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Mawex(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2020
This handwriting be like BUHARI speech, you don't always understand what it is about.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:08am On May 30, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
adighi. no o, his own is 30 ma own is 300
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:09am On May 30, 2020
Mawex:
This handwriting be like BUHARI speech, you don't always understand what it is about.
he even looks like BuBU AlamaJiRi children. I love him /them
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:11am On May 30, 2020
Igbojihadist:
na ur yoluba people not igbos
itSekiRi's like, DeltA/edo, iGBo, Yoruba. Dad has some Yoruba & igb0 tongue combined
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:12am On May 30, 2020
Dfynboi:
hit like if u didn't read dt sh!t till end
me a finisham
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Drizzy5001(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2020
See confusion sad
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dfynboi: 10:32am On May 30, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
me a finisham
kikikik
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:53am On May 30, 2020
Drizzy5001:
See confusion sad
which?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Craigbrown4076: 1:10pm On May 30, 2020
Dybala11:

Syphilis ke, you've gat me laughing here dude.
Some people just behave strangely you know?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
Some people just behave strangely you know?
Yes, but then we are different in our reasoning and personality. I guess that's what make us humans.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dreiwizzy: 1:33pm On May 30, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=queen+theresa+onuorah

I just hope I'm not Blood Related to the only man I ever fell in love with because I'll lose my mind.
Great musician.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:59pm On May 30, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Great musician.
was thinking about getting lyrics to her music and translation
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Reex12(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
well well, my daughter would marry your son smiley
hahaha, so u mean say ur daughter go lyk to furck lyk u?lol
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Reex12:

hahaha, so u mean say ur daughter go lyk to furck lyk u?lol
lOl
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 3:32am On Jun 02, 2020
sylve11:

Lol grin grin
I can't stop laughing jor, local man cannor can. grin
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dybala11:

I can't stop laughing jor, local man cannor can. grin

DiAla, your GiRl is thiRSTy .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men: Do You Have to Be Financially Stable Before Marriage or Not? / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu / The Raw Truth About Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.