Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? (21939 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Lastmankc(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
I have to stop reading bc I started having headache while reading.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lastmankc:
I have to stop reading bc I started having headache while reading.
S kisseRves you RiGht. YeaAh U GOT SERVED..GBISHH!!!!!!!!; LAnDs on yu ntOhGhi
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by scoundrel(f): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
My GOd, wHaT tHe Bleep DId I juST rEAd?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by scoundrel(f): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
No, maybe he's lyinG ABOUt BeinG maRRieD. he wasn't ReSPOnding to my messaGes for a time. I assumed he was taking me as a Good GiRl. Then I DeCided to Send nuDe PiCs. I had my 3 DauGhteRs before God Came intO my life. It's not UP&DOwn. It's only 3 men from SCanDinavian COuntRies I have ChildRen with out of the #300### SPaRTAns I SlePt with from DiffeRent COUntRieS and nAtiOns of the woRlD. Haven't I TRieD?
It is this comment which has truly revealed OP for the troll he (likely a he) is. I'm sure this is a bored Lekan catching fun with one of his alternate accounts. As usual Nairalanders can't help but react emotionally to his bait.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
scoundrel:

It is this comment which has truly revealed OP for the troll he (likely a he) is. I'm sure this is a bored Lekan catching fun with one of his alternate accounts. As usual Nairalanders can't help but react emotionally to his bait.
this is lekan, abi? Could have put you on live viDeO UPload so you Get t know it's me. Ain't fROntinG

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
scoundrel:
My GOd, wHaT tHe Bleep DId I juST rEAd?
heHhehehehehehehehehehehehe*DRUnk BeeR PARlor man lAff***************
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
scoundrel:

Go to my Facebook cheesy
BARBie HARAJUKU GAGaBee
FaCeBook.COm/BARBie.xXo

IG
BABie.Kittie

You want my WhatsApp?
+1 862 588 2919 don't believe? Shoot me a vid CAll. You can BloCk your SCReen. Shown u my Shine. This no lekan niG or nthn
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by scoundrel(f): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

Sweet. Let me pass your details to my brother so you two can exchange nudes. He has stayed bored all through the lockdown.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by scoundrel(f): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
You can remove the contact details now before these hungry Nairaland boys pounce on them trying to scam you.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
scoundrel:

You can remove the contact details now before these hungry Nairaland boys pounce on them trying to scam you.
nAh I'm above them
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
DiAla, your GiRl is thiRSTy .
Go quench your thirst girl. grin
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dybala11:

Go quench your thirst girl. grin
Niggar you don craze walai I dig your scope grin✌️ grin
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
this is lekan, abi? Could have put you on live viDeO UPload so you Get t know it's me. Ain't fROntinG
You see that second picture many dick shall rise grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

lOL enjoy wink kiss TAKe KiSs
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Took that in Dad's Room
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
lOL enjoy wink kiss TAKe KiSs

Lol grin✌️
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Niggar you don craze walai I dig your scope grin✌️ grin
Which scope, so I cannor tell somebody's pikin to go quench her thirst again bah?? tongue
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dybala11:

Which scope, so I cannor tell somebody's pikin to go quench her thirst again bah?? tongue
Baddest ✌️ that's not what am saying no worries sha grin
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Took that in Dad's Room
Lol grin
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Baddest ✌️ that's not what am saying no worries sha grin
What were you saying then, tell me na, I'm all ears??
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:17am On Jun 07, 2020
Dybala11:

What were you saying then, tell me na, I'm all ears??
Do we add you to our GRouP?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 12:33am On Jun 07, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Do we add you to our GRouP?
Which group ma'am?? You can do that if you think it will do me some good though.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by airminem(f): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Are you about to sleep?

1 Like

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Eastside22(m): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2020
this life, lol can't believe you're 24 and you already have 3 children funny enough you're my mate and I don't even have a girlfriend chai

1 Like

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:29am On Jul 25, 2020
airminem:
Are you about to sleep?
kinda

1 Like

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by mozele(m): 6:07am On Jul 25, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
No, maybe he's lyinG ABOUt BeinG maRRieD. he wasn't ReSPOnding to my messaGes for a time. I assumed he was taking me as a Good GiRl. Then I DeCided to Send nuDe PiCs. I had my 3 DauGhteRs before God Came intO my life. It's not UP&DOwn. It's only 3 men from SCanDinavian COuntRies I have ChildRen with out of the #300### SPaRTAns I SlePt with from DiffeRent COUntRieS and nAtiOns of the woRlD. Haven't I TRieD?

I don't know if I should laugh or cry a your response but oh dear, I'll have to hold my peace.

you are indeed a strong woman!
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2020
mozele:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry a your response but oh dear, I'll have to hold my peace.

you are indeed a strong woman!
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Raw Truth About Women. / How To Count The Numbers Of Rounds During Sex / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.