Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? (21864 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by ScotMisile: 9:09am On May 14, 2020
Sometimes we can love whom we wish to love ,but it's beyond our powers to determine who loves us back.
Its actually not in ours to make them love us back the way we love them.

Love is loving when when the beloved loves you back. At this point I think the love is one sided,because if it's two sided the guy woulda done anything to love you back. But,that's not happening.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Tweiker: 9:59am On May 14, 2020
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by arthorjnr(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's real? Well, I admire d fact she has 3 kids already at 24. At 24,i hated babies.

Hate is a strong word. lol
She has a rough past I think.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:28pm On May 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Now this is a very very beautiful baby
Thanks LOVe. I'm SuRe you would make BeaUtiful babies too cheesy
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:30pm On May 14, 2020
arthorjnr:

Hate is a strong word. lol
She has a rough past I think.
My fiRSt BABy Daddy is AKaTA. 2nd is White. 3RD is mixed.
They gave my Baby DRuGs. I/We suffered So much
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:34pm On May 14, 2020
Mrfeel:

Those this guy knows you are this crazy over him?
he has ChARiSmatic AnOinting of God. He is A ChOSen one God Sent down from heaven for me. BROtheR ElOChukwu.
Ole iGwe! Ole iGwe .. olee iGwe. Ole iGwe. ChineKe mO!!!!!!!!!!. Eme nambaRa. iGwe. OKAKa enenambara. EGWU Be mma MMA EGwu be MMA Mma
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:46pm On May 14, 2020
ScotMisile:

Hmmmm ... Amazing...This one loud oooo....How do you intend to redeem your self... now?
he is a PROPHET Of the mOSt hiGh God. My Only father..ChUKs.
*CRyinG cry cry cry cry cry cry cry* cry
Elochukwu suffered and Died for me.
Bino yaa we JiDe Onyenweanyi. ?
BinO yaa wa kpa zi de ria n'oBe
Binoo ya we jide onyenweanyI!!!!!!!!
BinO yaah Giiiiiiiini Ki meRe??
BinO ya , Giniiii ki meeeere Hewoooo
BinO yaa Gini ki meRe ewOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
BINO YAA GINI KI MEREEEEEEEEEE

Eji n'ome Gwanu gwoRu., PAPAAAADaddy were AmaRa GwAnU GwoRU. AmaRa Di K'Anma
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by arthorjnr(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
My fiRSt BABy Daddy is AKaTA. 2nd is White. 3RD is mixed.
They gave my Baby DRuGs. I/We suffered So much

That's terrible, but you're safe now, right?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:49pm On May 14, 2020
arthorjnr:

That's terrible, but you're safe now, right?
it's God o
*SinGing*
Anya RiO Gi. N'ARa ja anyi. EZi ChuKwu! Ezichukwu. N'ABata yaaaaaaaa. WeRe yaa, GOZie ya lekwa ya nna. KO'Dinma . KweSiRi ga Naraya.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by arthorjnr(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
it's God o

Good.
Now try and make the most of your full life and give those beautiful treasures of yours a better life.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:58pm On May 14, 2020
ScotMisile:
Sometimes we can love whom we wish to love ,but it's beyond our powers to determine who loves us back.
Its actually not in ours to make them love us back the way we love them.

Love is loving when when the beloved loves you back. At this point I think the love is one sided,because if it's two sided the guy woulda done anything to love you back. But,that's not happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAcd-pJIJWg
My God will do it for me. The God who made a way for the iSRealites on the ReD Sea. CHUKWU! Who turned water to wine. Onye ga eri nri Ndi mmadu AChicha na aZU. He will Do it for me .
HOly SPiRit GBAZIA ANOINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE Made the Deaf hear. He made the lame walk
In nsobo uRhoBo DiAleCt.
JesU tare ne. Wo' da AGHOGHO n'enu wee. Gba sio ma Ren. Oma n'agbagba woh nenu Weh
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:05pm On May 14, 2020
Tweiker:
kwadoro y'OnoDu na ndu Gi n'ihi n'oBu Onye KweRe Giiiii
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by ScotMisile: 2:14pm On May 14, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
he is a PROPHET Of the mOSt hiGh God. My Only father..ChUKs.
*CRyinG cry cry cry cry cry cry cry* cry
Elochukwu suffered and Died for me.
Bino yaa we JiDe Onyenweanyi. ?
BinO yaa wa kpa zi de ria n'oBe
Binoo ya we jide onyenweanyI!!!!!!!!
BinO yaah Giiiiiiiini Ki meRe??
BinO ya , Giniiii ki meeeere Hewoooo
BinO yaa Gini ki meRe ewOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
BINO YAA GINI KI MEREEEEEEEEEE

Eji n'ome Gwanu gwoRu., PAPAAAADaddy were AmaRa GwAnU GwoRU. AmaRa Di K'Anma
God will answer your prayers.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by ScotMisile: 2:15pm On May 14, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAcd-pJIJWg
My God will do it for me. The God who made a way for the iSRealites on the ReD Sea. CHUKWU! Who turned water to wine. Onye ga eri nri Ndi mmadu AChicha na aZU. He will Do it for me .
HOly SPiRit GBAZIA ANOINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE Made the Deaf hear. He made the lame walk
In nsobo uRhoBo DiAleCt.
JesU tare ne. Wo' da AGHOGHO n'enu wee. Gba sio ma Ren. Oma n'agbagba woh nenu Weh
The possible impossible. God will answer all your request. Amen
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:23pm On May 14, 2020
ScotMisile:

God will answer your prayers.
Amen. WiSh you the same. Thank you BROther smiley GoD BLESS AND KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:23pm On May 14, 2020
ScotMisile:

The possible impossible. God will answer all your request. Amen
iSeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Tweiker: 2:43pm On May 14, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
kwadoro y'OnoDu na ndu Gi n'ihi n'oBu Onye KweRe Giiiii

Lol, grin

You are so full of surprises.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:33pm On May 14, 2020
Tweiker:

Lol, grin

You are so full of surprises.
are you male or female? If you don't mind me asking. What State?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:38pm On May 14, 2020
arthorjnr:

Good.
Now try and make the most of your full life and give those beautiful treasures of yours a better life.
The mass is ended. OBARa JeSUSu!! OBARa ya ezugborogbo Chuwa OBARa y'ezugborogbo OBARa Ike n'ObioRa. OBARa EMMANUELLLL. OBAra e na-eme AnuRi. ObaRa na GBO RIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! OBARa n'eme MMMMMMMMA Obara na Di nDU
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:41pm On May 14, 2020
arthorjnr:

Good.
BeaUtiful wRite-UP. The mass is ended. OBARa JeSUSu!! OBARa ya ezu gborogbo Chuwa OBARa y'ezugborogbo OBARa Ike n'ObioRa. OBARa EMMANUELLLL eH. OBAra e na-eme AnuRi. ObaRa na GBO RIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OBARa n'eme MMMMMMMMA Obara na Di nDU obara ya EZUGBORO
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Tweiker: 5:27pm On May 14, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
are you male or female? If you don't mind me asking. What State?

Male e-terrorist
Anambra
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:42pm On May 14, 2020
Tweiker:

Male e-terrorist
Anambra
ChA Cha cha CHA IGBO KWENU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Tweiker: 7:42pm On May 14, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
ChA Cha cha CHA IGBO KWENU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin Funny babe

1 Like

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Graysons: 11:19am On May 16, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I'm soRRy, I'm PlayinG. ITS P.L.A.Y. play Play tOO muCh . I don't Comot am o, Renovate am Change am. Make Peace remain for Jerusalem. To Please the Roman Gods and Goddesses.
Stop quoting me.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:00pm On May 18, 2020
FolKs, PleaSe where CAn I find AiRforce?
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 18, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing. Call the Love Doctor on 07034930579

1 Like

Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
Stop quoting me.
ESPeakilekwe. You think I have time to be talking to NuRSery 2 PUpils. Smh. SHAROn Classmate.
I no wetin I GO Give you. Na nuDe PiC Go Solve your PRoBlem. At least, CaSh or nudes. Either or Both . SuffRi, before you feel like JOhn GBOYEGA
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
MICOBIN:
Love is a beautiful thing. Call the Love Doctor on 07034930579
Ok o
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Graysons: 4:29pm On May 18, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
ESPeakilekwe. You think I have time to be talking to NuRSery 2 PUpils. Smh. SHAROn Classmate.
I no wetin I GO Give you. Na nuDe PiC Go Solve your PRoBlem. At least, CaSh or nudes. Either or Both . SuffRi, before you feel like JOhn GBOYEGA

k.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Dybala11(m): 1:09am On May 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's real? Well, I admire d fact she has 3 kids already at 24. At 24,i hated babies.
What the f.uck, 3 kids at age 24. Different strokes for different folks though.
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by Nobody: 1:15am On May 20, 2020
MZrapper:
Are Igbos the Nigerians that pronounce 'R' as 'L'??
Like Anambla, Plaise the Lord, Ladio etc.
I love them.
Bloda
Re: My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:30am On May 20, 2020
Dybala11:

What the f.uck, 3 kids at age 24. Different strokes for different folks though.
Ah Ahn, I'm even PReGnat AGain S kissef,,
This Time with OCtUPlets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before You Cut Off That Friendship. / 3 Easy Ways To Know If He Will Marry You / Why Are Girls Difficult To Handle Until They Have Been Fucckked (+16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.