Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus (89080 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by loswhite(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

There is a Serious war Going on.. The War Against the World Inhabitants!

President Trump is a Hinderance to what they wanna do..

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle this affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World...

Pray For President Trump
so after he rules 4 years again the ppl against will finally succeed right? So our prayer is to stall them for another four years right?mad ppl everywhere

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
blowjohn:

Dont mind the fda.
Its CNN that annoyed me the most.
Satanic gay bastards

cheesy cheesy cheesy You know say CNN get beef with Trump?

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ajl: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
blowjohn:

The guy is talking trash.
Trump was the most vocal person about this hydroxychloroquine.
CNN and a other satanic gay ass bastards were against it.
Thunder fire CNN.
Very useless people.
Imagine CNN talking against the drug yet offering no solution.
Those gusys in CNN are mad

CNN and many other media houses are part of the enemies and are owned by the NEW World Order advocates.

3 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by panpan(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
ajl:
Ninety-nine point nine-nine percent of Nigerians dont have a clue what's going on. They already sent a company disguising as a local Nigerian company to start collecting DNA data of Africans. The company is already in Lagos with the Nigerian front and its unsuspecting compatriots pretending what they are doing is for drug development. How could a guy with zero business experience who founded a company be able to raise $4.5 million from foreign venture capitalists with just 6-months of startup experience. They are currently having a free hand collecting DNA sample from people. Surely someone high up has been paid to not ask questions. Once they have access to your DNA as Africans, tell me what's left. You are all toast thereafter.
Is this true? How did you come about this information?

What is the name of the Nigerian company?
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ayoefa: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Noel19:

Look at this dirty Oponu, lion devoured tribal mark, brown roof, Agbero owo eda, Amala ati Ewedu consuming he-goat claiming suffersticated.

Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. Ode, atole, amukunmeko.

Ole, dindinri dato, lo jise fum Baba n la Baba ni le. Oloriburuku omo ale jatjati.
Omo atourinwa, your erosion ravaged evil enclave is scaring you away.
Aba baby factory product bastard of a 1000 fathers
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by 8stargeneral: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dreyton36:
I hope it works,
I made Canada visas to many people which is out and they're yet to travel due to the virus
I want to apply.. hw can I apply for it?
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ybaby:

I love Trump and there is a war against him. Not sure about all you write but it is possible...
My bro/Sis open your physical and spiritual Eyes and Understanding . you will see a whole lot of things..
let me shock u again! If President Donald Trump had not Won in 2016, I don't think we will be here today.. and if we are still on Earth, The whole world would have been in greater Pestilences than Covid-19
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by kokomilala(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Voila! Trump is a hero and Fauci, well, maybe a villiain or an indecisive leader.Even if its purported potency was based on anecdotes, at least, you should have tried it.A leader is one who moves in advance of his mates. And the future belongs to those who see it before it arrives. In the last couple of days,there have been testimonies of those that have recovered from COVID-19 after being administered this cocktail of chloroquine and zinc and the other drug.
Game on,world!!!
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by duality(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Beautyaddy:
Misleading Title.

Hmmm....people need to be very cautions of the drug and not just use it without a doctors order and strict monitoring.

There are other drugs that needs to be given with the drug too.

Has any of the people who had the coronavirus in Nigeria been treated with the drug too?

I read that some people who previous had the disease in Nigeria has been discharges for home.

Nafdac has just given go ahead for the manufacture of the drug
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please is this hydroxychloroquine different from the chloroquine we have in naija or are they the same thing?
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ajl: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
loswhite:
so after he rules 4 years again the ppl against will finally succeed right? So our prayer is to stall them for another four years right?mad ppl everywhere

You are all mostly blind people that have no clue what's amiss. By the time they are done with you and people of your kind then you wish you have been alive all along. Pray to God to open your "eyes". The guy probably make it a Trump.case, and his message got lost in the noise.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by 8stargeneral: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
ntyce:
Na to choose between itching and corona...
lol... can itching kills?
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by lookingfly: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
dollarsplenty:
Chloroquine has been suggested since by Trump. I only pity them because of the body itch that usually accompany the drug.
what is body itch to dyspnea and later death?

4 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by GoldHorse(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this

Who is WHO?

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Buharitists are known Anti-Trump...

The funny part is that they have nothing to offer on earth apart from looting and killing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by farem: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this
Who is WHO?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ajl: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
panpan:

Is this true? How did you come about this information?

What is the name of the Nigerian company?

I won't mention the name but do a simple search on Google using relevant keywords. Include DNA, Data, in your keywords and Nigeria. It should be part of the search results. It's like our people have been administered with Valium, we are sleeping.

It is not about coming about information. A lot of info are in the open. If you are conscious about what's going on around you in the world today, you can decipher the direction of things. The challenge is that most of us are caught up in the ups and downs of daily living and surviving the rat race. Ask yourself these questions:

-Are there no evidence that some black African women have been secretly administered birth control agents directly or through vaccines before? It's in the news. Israel did it, and it happened in Kenya. Not just birth control agents. There are other instances as well.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/11/14/the-tense-standoff-between-catholic-bishops-and-the-kenyan-government-over-tetanus-vaccines/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/amp/

-Last year, French president, a NWO advocate came to Lagos on a visit that was not official (not a state visit at presidential level). He was shouting about Africa overpopulation problem and education issues. How can Africa that can hold the land mass of USA, China, India, Mexico, Japan, and many European countries be over populated at just 1.2 billion people. Sure, few countries have population issues but it's more of resource distribution problem than just population.
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/map-true-size-of-africa/

-Have you not seen the video of Bill Gate talking about population control? Tell me who is funding vaccination program all over Africa. Who is funding Nigeria's polio vaccination? Have you not heard of instances where locals run away when govt come in to do vaccination in certain parts of Nigeria. What are they running from.

Anyway, putting 1 and 2 together and seeing patterns is all you need to be conscious of what's going on. Everyone appear to need Africa's resources except the Africans. Just imagine if the colonialists had African DNA data in the 19th and early 20th century. Has anything change? We are been led by dummies who will sell us out for a four wheel gift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ideology(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
100 % correct.

Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle this affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

Pray For President Trump

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Vicvalentine: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this

That’s a Shitty organization , who’s Who
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:
[
quote author=Noel19 post=87925718]

Shut the Bleep off! Ewu verandah po....

Retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey spotted.

You are just senseless, bitter terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Adufeamos: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Evn me I took Chloroquine and herb. Nd m perfectly ok n free frm COVID.....Yeahhhh
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ayoefa: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mapple90:

You are just senseless, bitter terrorist.

Retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey. STFU and get lost.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by CanadaOrBust: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:

If my mummy give me the chloroquine that time if i dey sick
Once the scratching start ehnnnn
Me nor go sleep and she nor go sleep!

This is so true. I thought it was only us. Mothers are the best!
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Jman06(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
qualityGod:
Thats why I love America.

Trump the solutionist

God's own country.
Stop being daft! It is annoying!

Trump only heard from Chinese that they used chloroquine and it seemed to work against the virus! Before Trump made the announcement, we have even gotten the information here in Nigeria. So, why are you now giving the credit to Trump Even Maurice Iwu deserves more accolade than Trump as far this matter is concerned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:

Retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey. STFU and get lost.

You already missing including your dead master in Aso rock, no where to be found.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Noel19: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:

Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. Ode, atole, amukunmeko.

Ole, dindinri dato, lo jise fum Baba n la Baba ni le. Oloriburuku omo ale jatjati.
Omo atourinwa, your erosion ravaged evil enclave is scaring you away.
Aba baby factory product bastard of a 1000 fathers

Werey, Omo ale, Oloriburuku are, bus conductor, Indian hemp smoker and peddler, kpako chewing stick rotten teeth, Omo onile land grabber, always doing Tuale to his fellow men nitori Kobo, lazy bastard son patiently waiting for his Oro masquerade father's demise so he can lay claim to his property, next alaye motor park agbero in line, Ogun worshipper, fucking envious tribalist, Ole omo pickpocket, inherited property but chose to sleep on top roof, son of biatch murderfucker with numerous shepe selling girls and father of many unknown children causing mayhem in Isale Eko axis and mushin area of Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by sylve11: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump

Hmmmm cool
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by sylve11: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
flejnr:
Nigerians will now start drinking car hydraulics oil and chloroquine together

Are these on your menu right now? undecided tongue cool
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Hayourbarmy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Bobbyfreshhh: 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
bro it was not suggested by trump. usa is just trying to get the praises. china already said it long ago that they are using chloroquin to cure this shit. trump was adamant to use it because he didnt want it to look like he took shit from china. now the thing hit them hard and they have no choice than to use it. they need to tell china thank u

Not surprised coming from someone who said blacks are being paid to bang Asian girls
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Governorpreside: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this

who needs WHO now? Such a statement cannot come out of America's No 1 man and no element of truth in it...this is why they can chose to make a call and every other partie(s) will follow.

America Bio-Scientist are WHO. Again America proved to be the Senior Brother in the family called Earth.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Billygee2u: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Swallowing The Truth-the Many Benefits Of Drinking Sperm / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.