Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus (89081 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by SenecaTheYonger: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

There is a Serious war Going on.. The War Against the World Inhabitants!

President Trump is a Hinderance to what they wanna do..

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle this affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World...

Pray For President Trump

It pains me when I tell people this and they look at me like crazy. This drug was successful until Trump announced it then they started saying thag people were dying from the drugs.

Chloroquine wey everybody mama and papa use? Kai

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by bezimo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle this affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

Pray For President Trump

So true 100% Only those that know what's going on will appreciate this.
But they will fail in Jesus Name.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lucas4903:

Another conspiracy theory spotted. What do "they" wanna do. Use ur brain at times. That is why you have it.
i know you have Brain sir!
Your Eyes are Wide Open but you can't see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
FEGNO:

Stop spouting nonsense. What do you know about Trump and his antecedents
The thing tire me He just dey talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by grandstar(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump

Who is waging a war against the world's inhabitants? How does anyone or country benefit from the present state of the world or its economy? Please tell me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by manuelzz(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
bro it was not suggested by trump. usa is just trying to get the praises. china already said it long ago that they are using chloroquin to cure this shit. trump was adamant to use it because he didnt want it to look like he took shit from china. now the thing hit them hard and they have no choice than to use it. they need to tell china thank u

Trump was adamant? How, sir?
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump

The understanding of the times cannot be comprehended by logic and discourse.

Most will disagree, but they are excused because it is not given to them to know the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
MSesan:
No be dis drug dem say one couples take and dey kick bucket...
Isokay!! angry angry

It must have been that they took the drug when NEPA took the light.

It is better taken in daylight.

And before taking it, clear every bucket out of the way and make sure there is nothing around to kick.

Before information is made public by the US it must have been proven close to 100%

Not like Nigeria where a whole minister will come out to say "we already have cure for COVID 19"

as if na JEDIJEDI drug we dey talk about.

5 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Conspiracy theory and living in fear will not kill you.
Do you have any proof of all these
ajl:

You are one of the few "woke" Nigerians. But don't make it a Donald Trump vs Them case rather its Them Vs We the common masses. It's just coincidental that Trump emerged to be US president by some divine intervention. Trump himself does not give a damn about us. He just been used by divine order.

Ninety-nine point nine-nine percent of Nigerians dont have a clue what's going on. They already sent a company disguising as a local Nigerian company to start collecting DNA data of Africans. The company is already in Lagos with the Nigerian front and its unsuspecting compatriots pretending what they are doing is for drug development. How could a guy with zero business experience who founded a company be able to raise $4.5 million from foreign venture capitalists with just 6-months of startup experience. They are currently having a free hand collecting DNA sample from people. Surely someone high up has been paid to not ask questions. Once they have access to your DNA as Africans, tell me what's left. You are all toast thereafter.

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Hypocrit: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
What is our own NAFDAC doing?
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Adakintroy2: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Timi141:
These people on Nairaland are really getting on my nerves. Doctors discovered something and have been using it for clinical trials since but because of your Daddy issues you just want to attribute everything to Trump as if he saw the miracle cure in the spirit world.

SMH

He is the head of everything technically. So yes he discovered it.

If it's to hand him blame many of you won't hesitate

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

It pains me when I tell people this and they look at me like crazy. This drug was successful until Trump announced it then they started saying thag people were dying from the drugs.

Chloroquine wey everybody mama and papa use? Kai

Many People have Their Eyes Open but they are Blind...

It's Really Unfortunate how the devil has blinded people so Much...
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

Pray For President Trump
[/s]

Radarada rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this

By the way who is WHO?
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
End if game for the satanist vaccine agenda
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by jlo247(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
I'm very sure this covid-19 is just a chronic malaria. May God heal us.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by seanwilliam(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:

Is it TRAMP that came to the conclusion that the medicine can help? Nope, it was French and South Korean Doctor. TRAMP just spoke about it while the study wa still ongoing.
ok why the world no kon follow French, south Korean and French?? Why do we have to wait for usa validation ?.. that should tell u something

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by brodalikeme(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
flejnr:
Nigerians will now start drinking car hydraulics oil and chloroquine together

Why your mouth bad like this grin eh?

Oya go and brush you teeth
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by seanwilliam(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
qualityGod:
ask yourself same question grin
long time bro
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by selemo: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
The evil black monkeys will hike the price so that their fellow poor blacks that can not afford it will die of COVID-19. Tomorrow these evil human race will blame the white for their stupid misfortune.. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by duality(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Blind witches are always against Trump.

Fact
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this

Don't Trust or take everything W.h.o says..

They have been hijacked by the agents of the N.W.O and the Globalist..

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Timi141: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Adakintroy2:

He is the head of everything technically. So yes he discovered it.

If it's to hand him blame many of you won't hesitate
It was already being used extensively in Asia before the virus made its way across the Pacific. Or do you want to say Trump is the head of those countries?

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Many People have Their Eyes Open but they are Blind...

It's Really Unfortunate how the devil has blinded people so Much...

People are just too dumb

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this

See ehn. I will throw ur comment into a trash bin now.
U work for CNN?

4 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

The understanding of the times cannot be comprehended by logic and discourse.

Most will disagree, but they are excused because it is not given to them to know the truth.

Flesh and Blood have Not Revealed this to you..

You are among the Selected Few

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Buharitists are known Anti-Trump...

Not true. I support both
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ignis: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Let me quickly store and save.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
seanwilliam:
long time bro
yeah na work hide me but corona gave me holiday grin
How are you doing?
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by seedorfg(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Alhamdulilahi

Whether it's human error or The unknown and unseen wrath..

From my dear hearth I say "Alhamdulilahi"

3 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by wirinet(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
The FDA gave emergency arrivals without clinical trials? Let's see if doctors will actually prescribe chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus.

Here is Trump on the chances of the drugs;

“Let’s see how it works,” Trump said at a press briefing on Sunday, referencing New York state’s efforts. “It may. It may not.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/03/29/fda-emergency-authorization-anti-malaria-drug-155095

They want to live humans as guinea pigs.

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
bezimo:

So true 100% Only those that know what's going on will appreciate this.
But they will fail in Jesus Name.
AMEN....

I Praise GOD ALMIGHTY that there are people whose eyes and Knowledge are still open to see and Understand..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Swallowing The Truth-the Many Benefits Of Drinking Sperm / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.