Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus (89035 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ambassadors: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thanks to Trump. But why is China, Germany, France never telling us what they are doing to curb their death rate. The world is really full of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Timi141: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
These people on Nairaland are really getting on my nerves. Doctors discovered something and have been using it for clinical trials since but because of your Daddy issues you just want to attribute everything to Trump as if he saw the miracle cure in the spirit world.

SMH

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Who is the best ?? Trump vs Buhari?? grin
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ntyce(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Na to choose between itching and corona...
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by CrestMan: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

There is a Serious war Going on.. The War Against the World Inhabitants!

President Trump is a Hinderance to what they wanna do..

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle this affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World...

Pray For President Trump

My appreciation of your wisdom has just increased. God bless you my brother cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Smh
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle this affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

Pray For President Trump

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ezechinez: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
yes let it be true... God 🙌 have mercy and forgive our sins.. give your life to God 🙌
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by damiflex(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Get realtime updates on #COVID19, not only in Nigeria, but around the world. USA recording the highest number of active cases.

Check for updates realtime here now:
https://www.damiflexsolutions.com/covid19

Let remember to protect ourselves at all time.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by deeva1: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mr coro must leave by force..Let's continue to pray to God for divine perfection..
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this

Wait for WHO to approve it till it kills you , rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nnatuu: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
flejnr:
Nigerians will now start drinking car hydraulics oil and chloroquine together
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ajl: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump

You are one of the few "woke" Nigerians. But don't make it a Donald Trump vs Them case rather its Them Vs We the common masses. It's just coincidental that Trump emerged to be US president by some divine intervention. Trump himself does not give a damn about us. He just been used by divine order.

Ninety-nine point nine-nine percent of Nigerians dont have a clue what's going on. They already sent a company disguising as a local Nigerian company to start collecting DNA data of Africans. The company is already in Lagos with the Nigerian front and its unsuspecting compatriots pretending what they are doing is for drug development. How could a guy with zero business experience who founded a company be able to raise $4.5 million from foreign venture capitalists with just 6-months of startup experience. They are currently having a free hand collecting DNA sample from people. Surely someone high up has been paid to not ask questions. Once they have access to your DNA as Africans, tell me what's left. You are all toast thereafter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by guru90: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
eni4real:
Who is the best ?? Trump vs Buhari?? grin

Kick Buhari out of Line joor.....
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Adakintroy2: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
This man try sha. To be honest him strong. Steadily in the front line. Standing very straight and erect while addressing press and taking questions.

Bubu weh be Former army man go just sit down like bele carrying woman.

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
prinsam30:
can African country ever produce vaccines or cure of any kind of illness, we ar always answerable to the Americans in times of this.....

infact the whole world
Technology n ko??

Democracy n ko??
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Heffalump(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nigerians have long drained Chloroquin from the stores. grin

This announcement is coming late as we already knew the cure is in Chloroquin kiss

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Lucas4903: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump

Another conspiracy theory spotted. What do "they" wanna do. Use ur brain at times. That is why you have it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by benitwater(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump
Thank GOD for HIS SUPREMACY.those drugs will definitely work.world and humankind will be saved and use by GOD to rescue the earth from Evil forces.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Dollabiz: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Not the fake chloroquine that doesn’t work
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Beautyaddy: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Misleading Title.

Hmmm....people need to be very cautions of the drug and not just use it without a doctors order and strict monitoring.

There are other drugs that needs to be given with the drug too.

Has any of the people who had the coronavirus in Nigeria been treated with the drug too?

I read that some people who previous had the disease in Nigeria has been discharges for home.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
guru90:

Kick Buhari out of Line joor.....
kikiki grin
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
myrygurl:
Alhamdulilah cheesy cheesy
Later you will tag them infidel after being such coro won't kill una again

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Who know WHO for where FDA dey?
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No no
Chloroquine dey scratch na
Abi the hydroxyl chloroquine different?

If i take that thing that year
For good two days i nor dey fit sleep because my body go dey scratch me

Except if i take puritiin join before the scratching go reduce

that Piritin no even dey stop am totally, body go still dey scratch you only say e go reduce am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by able20(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
MSesan:
No be dis drug dem say one couples take and dey kick bucket...
Isokay!! angry angry
But if Trump say it they will not die, that is what we Nigerians believe
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by selemo: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
flejnr:
Nigerians will now start drinking car hydraulics oil and chloroquine together
That is black brain for you....
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Hoodbilonia: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Time to be a drug baron
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ray97:
oboy. So trump is now a saint.

GOD does not Necessarily work with Saints or those who feel they have arrived! He works with Willing tools..

One day , I will share my Revelation on who Donald Trump is..

Many of us have Open but are Blind to Many things

4 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ray97:
oboy. So trump is now a saint.

GOD does not Necessarily work with Saints or those who feel they have arrived! He works with Willing tools..

One day , I will share my Revelation on who Donald Trump is..

Many of us have our Eyes Open but are Blind to Many things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Octofirm: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good one, from the USA.

But wait o, Oga Maris Iwu found a drug earlier, what was it name? shocked
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by mu2sa2: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Timi141:
These people on Nairaland are really getting on my nerves. Doctors discovered something and have been using it for clinical trials since but because of your Daddy issues you just want to attribute everything to Trump as if he saw the miracle cure in the spirit world.

SMH
Nl has been almost taken over by brats.

4 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

Did you pray for Buhari
Na mumu dey talk rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Swallowing The Truth-the Many Benefits Of Drinking Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.