Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus (89076 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by pekisdgee(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Glory be to God....please i need a job am im a front-end developer and i have over 11 years experience i will appriciate if you can contact me on 0-9-0-9-5-9-4-0-1-1-0
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by GraGra247(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Seun and Nairaland should apologise to galaxiesss and restore his thread.

Also Everyone should only use Chloroquine sulphate and not Chloroquine Phosphate.

Chloroquine Phosphate is poisonous to humans. It's the very type that killed and poisoned some people in the USA.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Where r those satanic bastards that work in CNN?
Where is wolf?
Where is amanpour?
Where is rosemary church?
Here is Anderson cooper?
where is the gay looking farida or fareed?
God punish CNN.
Thunder fire CNN.
I no go insult Richard quest cos him dey behave sometimes.
But the rest of them all, thunder fire them!
Useless goats

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by MartinsD12(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
stanech:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/490110-fda-issues-emergency-use-authorization-for-anti-malaria-drugs-amid
Someone like me that doesn't take chloroquine because it scratches me all over the body each time I use it to treat malaria how I go do am na
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Omoslim26: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No no
Chloroquine dey scratch na
Abi the hydroxyl chloroquine different?

If i take that thing that year
For good two days i nor dey fit sleep because my body go dey scratch me

Except if i take puritiin join before the scratching go reduce. But the thing be say the chloroquine dey immediately restore my body from sickness. But na that scratching i nor like at all

If my mummy give me the chloroquine that time if i dey sick
Once the scratching start ehnnnn
Me nor go sleep and she nor go sleep!

That chloroquine na night mare to me! Maybe my blood nor too strong

if I take am that year I go just buy #100 ngwa weed cook am with food chop am sleep no need to scratch

try am e go work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Noel19: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:

Why? Na Ipob and pdp that came up with the science behind the test or na IPOB miscreants dey manufacture the "melecine"?

Shut the Bleep off! Ewu verandah po....
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
dollarsplenty:
Chloroquine has been suggested since by Trump. I only pity them because of the body itch that usually accompany the drug.

By the reason of being Africans who are next door neighbours to Malaria we all have remnants of Chloroquine in our blood systems either because we took it tire in those days or by transfer during birth.

Who knows? It might be why our immune system is somewhat resistant to COVID 19.

MALARIA then could have been a blessing in disguise.

Thank God for malaria.

grin
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:

Is it TRAMP that came to the conclusion that the medicine can help? Nope, it was French and South Korean Doctor. TRAMP just spoke about it while the study wa still ongoing.

What you said about the French and South Korean Doctors might be true.. But then, they needed a renowned voice for the world's acceptance..
And guess whose voice it was....

DONALD TRUMP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD does not Necessarily work with Saints or those who feel they have arrived! He works with Willing tools..

One day , I will share my Revelation on who Donald Trump is..

Many of us have our Eyes Open but are Blind to Many things
kim jung un, castro cuba, abraham lincoln etc. History have a fulllist of pple who the world leaders at one or the other wer against their policies or way of ruling. Trump is just another one. Besides the bible predicted the new world order just that the saints will be in heaven by then.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ayoefa: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
[
quote author=Noel19 post=87925718]

Shut the Bleep off! Ewu verandah po....[/quote]

Retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey spotted.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by prince985(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Trump is always right grin

A very big sigh of relief since Hydroxychloroquine is affordable cool
can we find it in pharmacies?
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by demoBaba: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Who is US to approved coronavirus supliment without NAFDAG approval.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:

Is it TRAMP that came to the conclusion that the medicine can help? Nope, it was French and South Korean Doctor. TRAMP just spoke about it while the study wa still ongoing.

When trump talked about it didn't gay ass CNN gays start going against it?.
Now they have been shamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by skywalker240(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
After readind this Buharitists and Buharideens will wail their hearts out and desert this thread like...
grin

PLS Like my post, i want to download this picture. The phone am using cant do right now.
thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Old news but I like the way US always get ahead of global issues.... Trump talked about it before but the FDA shied away from it!!!
To all infected people, no too much yarnings!!! Go to your pharmaceutical store close to you and order for Chloroquine.....
Covid-19 e no go better for you....
Your time is up! Thanks for distabilizing the world but it's time to go....

Goodbye and never return back to planet Earth anymore.

Dont mind the fda.
Its CNN that annoyed me the most.
Satanic gay bastards
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ayoefa: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

What you said about the French and South Korean Doctors might be true.. But then, they needed a renowned voice for the world's acceptance..
And guess whose voice it was....

DONALD TRUMP

When in hell did Science and common sense needs Dotard TRAMP?
In fact TRAMP and his slowpoke redneck camp are anti science. They don't believe in science, the dotard said the whole thing is a HOAX. Pls go and read up on TRAMP before making any further comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by duality(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
bro it was not suggested by trump. usa is just trying to get the praises. china already said it long ago that they are using chloroquin to cure this shit. trump was adamant to use it because he didnt want it to look like he took shit from china. now the thing hit them hard and they have no choice than to use it. they need to tell china thank u

You are talking rubbish. Do you even follow the news in the US?

Who were those against the use of the drug after Trump announced it.

Go and watch the press briefing from Trump again with an open mind

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
How far bros maurice iwu na? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by nijabazaar: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
qualityGod:
Thats why I love America.

Trump the solutionist

God's own country.

They are still dying in New York.
Trump's initial delay and denial of the severity of the disease resulted to America's Quagmire.

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by seanwilliam(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ambassadors:
Thanks to Trump. But why is China, Germany, France never telling us what they are doing to curb their death rate. The world is really full of wickedness.
that is why America is the necessary evil
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
duality:

You are talking rubbish. Do you even follow the news in the US?

Who were those against the use of the drug after Trump announced it.

Go and watch the press briefing from Trump again with an open mind

The guy is talking trash.
Trump was the most vocal person about this hydroxychloroquine.
CNN and a other satanic gay ass bastards were against it.
Thunder fire CNN.
Very useless people.
Imagine CNN talking against the drug yet offering no solution.
Those gusys in CNN are mad
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
ajl:

You are one of the few "woke" Nigerians. But don't make it a Donald Trump vs Them case rather its Them Vs We the common masses. It's just coincidental that Trump emerged to be US president by some divine intervention. Trump himself does not give a damn about us. He just been used by divine order.

Ninety-nine point nine-nine percent of Nigerians dont have a clue what's going on. They already sent a company disguising as a local Nigerian company to start collecting DNA data of Africans. The company is already in Lagos with the Nigerian front and its unsuspecting compatriots pretending what they are doing is for drug development. How could a guy with zero business experience who founded a company be able to raise $4.5 million from foreign venture capitalists with just 6-months of startup experience. They are currently having a free hand collecting DNA sample from people. Surely someone high up has been paid to not ask questions. Once they have access to your DNA as Africans, tell me what's left. You are all toast thereafter.

My Brother, you are absolutely right! if you read my Summation u will see Clearly where I stated that they are not after Trump but after you and I the Inhabitants of the Earth..

President Trump is an instrument for these times.. I didn't say he is a Saint but he is a Willing tool in the hands of GOD for these times.

His presidency is a kind of Mercy Period for the Earth.. that's why he has been fought from day 1.

Very soon I will share My Experience on why I stand with DonaldTrump Presidency. ( it's more Spiritual than Physical)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ajl: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
positivelord:
Nigerians are wonderful people aswear....one doctor was saying a typical malaria medicine will effectively treat this COVID-19... the problem oyibo
have is that there is nothing like malaria medicine there because there is no mosquito...

This doctor was so sure we can NEVER record the kind of death we hear in America or Italy...even the NCDC dont invite all suspected cases that call..they simply encourage them to isolate themselves and tell them what-and-what to take. In no time the person is ok and move on.

Now that the drug is out,our pastors can come out from their hiding and continue their usual healing..

Who tell you there is no mosquitoes in Oyinbo land? Of course, mosquitoes are not everywhere in the West but come to USA you will see mosquitoes in some southern states. In fact mosquitoes are now moving north gradually. The ones here in Texas are usually bigger than the ones in Nigeria. Come see my kids each time they see a mosquito, they virtually go "bunker" as if they have seen a ghost. The mosquitoes in my backyard will swarm on you and even chase you around. Thankfully the city do enough spraying of insecticides to keep them at bay.

It's common that if you have malaria in the West, one can die easily because the doctors will not know what to do with you. Most have zero experience with malaria. Many Africans that have malaria in the West often face such problem.

3 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by bolousadex: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

There is a Serious war Going on.. The War Against the World Inhabitants!

President Trump is a Hinderance to what they wanna do..

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle this affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World...

Pray For President Trump

Anything to make you happy.. conspiracy theorists have been saying shits since I was born but none of it has come to pass...just making stories up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by wonder233: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
All these delusional Nigerian ibo Christians. Who told you Donald Trump is a christian? Donald Trump is a white supremacist racist who doesn't recognize you as a christian simply because you are black. Donald Trump is as bad as Buhari, same fanatics, same racist.
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle this affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

Pray For President Trump

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Obiwank: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump

Seriously? Really sad - I wish Trump cared a bit about you, just a bit...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by larrysworld: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
bro it was not suggested by trump. usa is just trying to get the praises. china already said it long ago that they are using chloroquin to cure this shit. trump was adamant to use it because he didnt want it to look like he took shit from china. now the thing hit them hard and they have no choice than to use it. they need to tell china thank u

China did not cure it. Many Nigerians do not seem to understand that the CCP is a propaganda based government. All those whose temperatures were taken in Wuhan and deemed to have fever were taken to the emergency hospital that they built and quarantined. The more a person's case worsens, the further inside the hospital they are moved until dead body come out on the other side and are cremated. Search for the sale of Urn (used to preserve ashes) in Wuhan around the same time, you will have an idea of how many people actually died.

Don't trust the Chinese dude, the videos you see about their country is what the ruling CCP want you to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Noel19: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:
[
quote author=Noel19 post=87925718]

Shut the Bleep off! Ewu verandah po....

Retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey spotted.

Look at this dirty Oponu, lion devoured tribal mark, brown roof, Agbero owo eda, Amala ati Ewedu consuming he-goat claiming suffersticated.

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by degamemaster(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
qualityGod:
Thats why I love America.

Trump the solutionist

God's own country.

Hahahahahaha the Dems will not like this news. They have been hoping that the virus kills so many more people so that Trump's administration will be dented and a possible second term will be forgotten by Trump's camp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ybaby: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump

I love Trump and there is a war against him. Not sure about all you write but it is possible...
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
wonder233:
All these delusional Nigerian ibo Christians. Who told you Donald Trump is a christian? Donald Trump is a white supremacist racist who doesn't recognize you as a christian simply because you are black. Donald Trump is as bad as Buhari, same fanatics, same racist.

Whatever you Like, u call Him..

GOD ALMIGHTY has never walked with people who feel they have arrived or they are Perfect. He walks with those who are Willing to be used..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Adakintroy2: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Timi141:

It was already being used extensively in Asia before the virus made its way across the Pacific. Or do you want to say Trump is the head of those countries?

Just give the man his credit damitt. Even if they been using it in other countries they still need approval specifically in their own state to administer it to their own citizens. To which he is the head of all units. Why did president of China not hold press coference to brief the world on their measures.

Until trump first anonce it. Very few of us knew about chloroquine combating it. Maybe those within the medical community. but outside?..i doubt. Even you yapping now, I doubt if you knew.

You don't know what such hint ahead of time would have done for many. Like Nigeria that people cant get even test and you have seen the fustration of people here in this forums.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Swallowing The Truth-the Many Benefits Of Drinking Sperm / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.