Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex (49161 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Angelacruz: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
R u sure is her ex??u r dating ur self
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by malele(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love, though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back, even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate. Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice

End it bro , that ex will crash una marriage, it’s obvious she is not over with her EX
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by sapientia(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Dem use U dey pass time. Once whistle blow dem go re-start 2nd half.
My guy, approach the game with TIP TAP FROM BOTH SIDES WITH OCCASIONAL TEAR AWAY.
ATTACK TOO CONSTANTLY FROM FLANKS, BUT DON'T FORGET TO FIRE FROM OUTSIDE THE BOX.
DO I HAVE TO REMIND U TO MAINTAIN DEFENSIVE SOLIDITY, WHILE ENSURING VERSATILITY IN MID FIELD.

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Aristotle96(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
Let me paint a picture.

She continues to contact her ex without hiding it from you. You begin to think she’s at the least, honest with you cos she is not concealing this fact. After a while, you get worried at the frequency and nature of their conversations. So you complain about it. She becomes defensive almost immediately. She tells you there’s nothing romantic between them, that they are just friends. She may even imply (or declare outright) that you are insecure. This jab hurts you but “love” compels you to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Little by little, you are conditioned to condone this unusual friendship she shares with her ex. You raise your suspicions and she shuts you down again and again. Then she begins to call you a controlling and intrusive partner. She says you are letting your insecurities drive you.

Meanwhile, she’s having steady sex or going on dates with her ex. But you’ve been browbeaten to accept the lie she feeds you. Until one day she makes a mistake and you catch her red handed and then she gets angry or teary eyed and she walks away from the relationship, claiming that he seduced her in her moment of weakness or some other bullshît like that.

Bro, you are leading yourself to this bus stop. It is the worst feeling, when your gut tells you something and you fold your arms and watch it metamorphose into a nightmare. Make it a binary solution. She either limits her contact with her ex drastically or you breakup. If you condone nonsense she will take advantage and ruin you.
May wisdom never elude you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by hennylove(f): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please know that you are not marrying her family but her so if she is not into you then you better leave her
. My husband married me based on my family knowing fully well that I was not into him and the truth is we are just married with no true feelings. And still in it because of family

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Mypeople2(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
tbaby4u:

So sad some good men still exists n why do some girls treat them bad?
Don't mind him , he is forming guy .He should wait until that babe done dey kiss and romance the guy before he will realize he is not doing his job effectively

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Angelacruz: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
She is not really dat into u.Ve u konsider talking to her about d act?
aimuan:
Thankx for the advice anyway. But I am actually not interested in that Toto.I have gone past that.Toto does not really move me,I just need a wife that all..

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by BadBradley: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love, though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back, even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate. Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
confused soul.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by dbaruwa(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.

Then ask the spirit of God to direct u. QED
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Egoveen: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kimlinn:
if u wanna hook up with a girl this night and pls do not pay money into any bank account without seeing the girl in person, and for any girls who want to join this page pls send a private message to the admin of this page, make sure your body is clean, and note: we don't allow girls with stretch marks, if you have already, go for skin surgery before contacting us .https://www.facebook.com/106154734340197/posts/106156721006665/?app=fbl
ARE YOU MAD,SO THIS CORONAVIRUS ISSUE NO REACH YOUR SIDE GET OUT OF HERE O BEFORE A BOTTLE OF COCA COLA LANDS ON YOUR HEAD EWU.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Okay, you can't last 2min or can you handle it like a champ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma6JC2KQJug like and share
bigcee:

Baba, I swear I don laugh tire when he said "toto does not really move me" grin

The nigga could be gay trying to hide his sexuality by quickly marrying a woman...the babe don enter one chance....

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by AmericanSons: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Please I need advice

Do you think you are being wise at the emboldened... YOU WILL CRY later.. just continue fooling yourself lol grin grin

1 Like

aimuan:
How many Jehovah's witness marriage have you seem that crashed? I mean what's their rate of divorce? For me I am not a religion fanatic hence I was about marrying this girl despite not been a church girl.but the fact remains Jehovah's witness marriages last longer than that of many other religion. Again I am not trying to bring religion into this,but I only need you to understand that nothing is wrong in marrying a Jehovah's witness."As for the part you said I should make money",well I am not doing badly in that regard..I earn over $100k a year. But if I have a choice, I would choice a partner when I had nothing. Money does not bring love.fact
so you earn over 35 million naira a year. Hmm. Audio grin
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by adecz: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Girls do not believe in that
'after marriage' stuff ..

She is in touch with her ex because
she has konji..

I assure you that from time to time,
she will sneak back to her ex for
servicing what you are unable to service.

Did she tell you she is a virgin?

Mr Slacker, wehdone!! angry
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by CsRockefeller(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
hennylove:
Please know that you are not marrying her family but her so if she is not into you then you better leave her
. My husband married me based on my family knowing fully well that I was not into him and the truth is we are just married with no true feelings. And still in it because of family

But u said yes? Feelings you say? What is/are feelings?

There is nothing bad in taking d approach your husband took, its even the best if you are a chaste lady.

In the end u will look back and bless your family, if only feelings is the problem, then you have a wonderful marriage.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Iceyjayz: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Please I need advice
Let her go now before you regret it
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by zigirl56(f): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Men sha, here I am having problem with my my guy for not calling my ex that we broke up a long time ago and here is another guy having problem with his girl for calling her ex. Nawa o this life na pot of soup sha. Lol
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by gunnersway(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
The only reason you wanna marry this girl is because you know her sister and husband? What the Bleep is wrong with you people? No other thing interests you where your wife to be is except her sister and husband? Really?
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Bamz(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.

Lol my friend, you see how staying celibate is now a taboo in this world? I hate crowd mentality, and I really need friends like you. Thank goodness for your religious background.

In the first place, I don't think you should have brought this to SM. You should sit your girl down and talk to her. Tell her your reservations especially with constant communication with her ex and the likely outcomes. The only way you can guarantee nothing goes wrong is for her to cut ties with him since it's making you uncomfortable. If she loves you enough to make that decision, brilliant. If she doesn't, you might need ask her for a break to reevaluate the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by MartinsD12(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Please I need advice
If you have sense you should run without looking back, sharp sharp break up with her because she has an unfinished business with the ex and if you make the big mistake of marrying her be you sure that the ex will be sexing your wife, do you want that kind of broken trouble marriage life
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
King44:
I hate this shit no two ways to it, it either them or me no two ways to it

Then your only solution is to find a woman without an ex. If she has an ex, she will always wonder what it would have been like if she was with him instead of with you. She will sometimes dream of him and maybe imagine him doing the do while you are doing all the sweating. And she will certainly have a quickie or two if she can get away with it; I've had an ex a week to her wedding before and several others have tried hard to hook up after their marriages, so I am sure of this.

Ask any truthful woman with an ex who dumped her. She will tell you... with a dreamy smile behind the mask.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by WuzzyTech: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
Let me paint a picture.

She continues to contact her ex without hiding it from you. You begin to think she’s at the least, honest with you cos she is not concealing this fact. After a while, you get worried at the frequency and nature of their conversations. So you complain about it. She becomes defensive almost immediately. She tells you there’s nothing romantic between them, that they are just friends. She may even imply (or declare outright) that you are insecure. This jab hurts you but “love” compels you to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Little by little, you are conditioned to condone this unusual friendship she shares with her ex. You raise your suspicions and she shuts you down again and again. Then she begins to call you a controlling and intrusive partner. She says you are letting your insecurities drive you.

Meanwhile, she’s having steady sex or going on dates with her ex. But you’ve been browbeaten to accept the lie she feeds you. Until one day she makes a mistake and you catch her red handed and then she gets angry or teary eyed and she walks away from the relationship, claiming that he seduced her in her moment of weakness or some other bullshît like that.

Bro, you are leading yourself to this bus stop. It is the worst feeling, when your gut tells you something and you fold your arms and watch it metamorphose into a nightmare. Make it a binary solution. She either limits her contact with her ex drastically or you breakup. If you condone nonsense she will take advantage and ruin you.

Guy you too make sense ojaare

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by willexyaho(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Try to convince her
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by TruthSpeaker: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
NEVER MARRY A LADY SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU THINK HER SISTER IS GOOD AND HAPPILY MARRIED. SHE MIGHT TURN OUT TO BE THE DIRECT OPPOSITE OF HER SISTER.
WHILE YOU MIGHT BE THINKING THAT SEX IS NOT IMPORTANT UNTIL YOU ARE FINALLY MARRIED, THAT EX- MIGHT BE SERIOUSLY NAILING HER WHILE THEY CALL YOU A GAY. A WOMAN THAT MAINTAINS A VERY GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH HER EX- SHE DOESN’T SHARE A CHILD WITH SHOULDN’T BE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU.
JUST BE CAREFUL WITH THE INVESTMENT YOU SINK INTO THIS YOUR POSSIBLY FUTURE WIFE. THE RELATIONSHIP MIGHT FINALLY NOT WORK OUT.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by galaxy2020(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
OK, continue washing car for others to drive....she's using to mark time. Ask soldier wetin be mark time?
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Semperty:
so you earn over 35 million naira a year. Hmm. Audio grin
lol.oga people are earning more than that oh..do you know if I am a footballer? Stop doubting pls
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Flames000(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
Let me paint a picture.

Listen to this..... this is currently happening to me right now. The way he said it.. no minus or addition.. i believe he is speaking out of experience.
Nice piece

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bamz:

Lol my friend, you see how staying celibate is now a taboo in this world? I hate crowd mentality, and I really need friends like you. Thank goodness for your religious background.

In the first place, I don't think you should have brought this to SM. You should sit your girl down and talk to her. Tell her your reservations especially with constant communication with her ex and the likely outcomes. The only way you can guarantee nothing goes wrong is for her to cut ties with him since it's making you uncomfortable. If she loves you enough to make that decision, brilliant. If she doesn't, you might need ask her for a break to reevaluate the relationship.
Thanks a lot brother..
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Hey Mr Man don't call another human being trash. I'm sure d girl told this Op that she recently broke up with her boyfriend but as per him feeling like boy wonder he dived in. Some people need time to get over their exes plus the op is simply a rebound.
worst thing that can happen to a man is to be a rebound nigga.when a girl is suffering from heartbreak the best thing is to give her her deserved space rather than butting in and trying to take a cheap cut.he should break up off with her anyway and let her get over her ex ish.thats the sane thing to do.if he is in a hurry to marry iyam sure there are single girls in the kingdom hall he worships.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by InvertedHammer: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Thankx for the advice anyway. But I am actually not interested in that Toto.I have gone past that.Toto does not really move me,I just need a wife that all..
/
You need a wife.
Have you asked her what she needs?
If both of your interests and goals do not match, move on.
It is a matter of cry now or cry later.
\
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
lol.oga people are earning more than that oh..do you know if I am a footballer? Stop doubting pls
ok sir. I advice you to flee from that girl. She ain't yours.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gay And Depressed. / Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.