Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex (49143 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by stanliwise(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kapasky80:
. Guy its too early for you to jealous about this girl. Just relax ur brain and body for a while, do things that will encourage and attract her from u than any other person
he should run away from the girl, she is taken already. Op is a very shy introvert and the girl go dey loot him pocket anyhow
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by AntiWailer: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
U no reach be dt
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by guy222: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
UnaToto:

Just an advice: Make sure you smash that Toto before you let her go.

UnaToto
you don go smoke that your weed again abi? Though you make sense.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Muhylonaire(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dem go still yansh each other baba.. No sleep ontop bicycle o
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Hypocrit: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
then speak with your ex too. She get another guy, then you get another girl.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by chigor(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
[Hope U are not GAYquote author=aimuan post=87938942]Thankx for the advice anyway. But I am actually not interested in that Toto.I have gone past that.Toto does not really move me,I just need a wife that all..[/quote]
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please leave the poor girl alone.

She might be feeling sorry for the guy and just want to help him out of boredom.

I don't know if you people think its easy to be an Ex.

Just see the position of letter X in ABC.
Its at the extreme end. So does an Ex. suffer extreme pain and loss.

Its not easy.

And besides, She just want to use her freedom of speech to the fullest. Nothing more.

Allow her.

I will be graduating from the Law School next year. Please wish well. grin
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by TheBoy1740: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
She may not go back to him, but they'll definitely be meeting somewhere. So save yourself the stress.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is a red flag, OP.

there is a tendency that she might fall back to her Ex. all it takes is just a date between the two of them, and if this happens, bro forget it, u are on the edge of losing her.

I dont know why people still communicate with their exes while they are in another relationship. it is a red flag sign to the current partner.

my ex has been disturbing me for like 6 years now that she wants us to reconcile, and I have been bashing her ass not to call me again, despite the fact that I'm still single.... I hate bullshitt for my life.

avoid your ex if u are in a new relationship. it is a dangerous game.

Cc: aimuan

9 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Mozegee: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
U need a wife as u claim,and she is busy communicating with her ex. To be sincere I pity u.if she love u ,why in Earth will she communicating with her ex when she have u.i can only tell u sorry.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Thank you.u made a lot of sense.

He made a lot of sense..
But earlier you said u don't fancy knacking like that and what the guy is saying is purely knacking advanced abi you didn't de-code undecided grin
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Dem use U dey pass time. Once whistle blow dem go re-start 2nd half.
My guy, approach the game with TIP TAP FROM BOTH SIDES WITH OCCASIONAL TEAR AWAY.
ATTACK TOO CONSTANTLY FROM FLANKS, BUT DON'T FORGET TO FIRE FROM OUTSIDE THE BOX.
DO I HAVE TO REMIND U TO MAINTAIN DEFENSIVE SOLIDITY, WHILE ENSURING VERSATILITY IN MID FIELD.

Word boss, Word
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by bigcee(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Thankx for the advice anyway. But I am actually not interested in that Toto.I have gone past that.Toto does not really move me,I just need a wife that all..
"Toto does not really move me" ...Niggä really?

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nairaboi(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love, though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back, even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate. Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
See the reason you even want to marry in the first 'her sister and husband are kind" bros, na was for you.
Second red flag, three weeks into the relationship you want marry a girl you don't even know. I swear you don't know a bit about this girl.
I confidently bet my balls that of a choice is to be made between you and the ex, she will gladly go for the X. Oga, calm down women are not that scarce ( u just knew this girl in this corona period)
Las Las, never take this women for their words about their X's because Okafor's law remain constant .
Brother, know thy place make you no be Egungun wey go enter road wet motor go jam because from what I see las las it will end it tears.
Finally, bros pipe low, observe and get the point so that them no gonise your story trend for twitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by boxypane(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dump her.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by integrity16(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
So the main reason you want to marry her is because you know her sister and the husband is very kind??!!!

If that is the case please don't marry her.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by baike: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Any girl that is still communicating like that with her ex will still fucck him

Bewared me I Don talk my own
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Stacyomolola(f): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
lefulefu:
nahh i dont think the girl will marry op.she is just using marriage to deceive him.she would eat his money and still run to her ex except maybe her ex is playing games with her as well just to chop her and op"s money she is sending to him and dump her in the end then she might have no option than to marry op.
Who is deceiving who with marriage talk ?
op never made any instance of her forcing marriage on him, i think op is the one deceiving her with marriage issues
Imagine marrying someone u know barely 3months or 3weeks grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by ChiefSweetus: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
Let me paint a picture.

She continues to contact her ex without hiding it from you. You begin to think she’s at the least, honest with you cos she is not concealing this fact. After a while, you get worried at the frequency and nature of their conversations. So you complain about it. She becomes defensive almost immediately. She tells you there’s nothing romantic between them, that they are just friends. She may even imply (or declare outright) that you are insecure. This jab hurts you but “love” compels you to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Little by little, you are conditioned to condone this unusual friendship she shares with her ex. You raise your suspicions and she shuts you down again and again. Then she begins to call you a controlling and intrusive partner. She says you are letting your insecurities drive you.

Meanwhile, she’s having steady sex or going on dates with her ex. But you’ve been browbeaten to accept the lie she feeds you. Until one day she makes a mistake and you catch her red handed and then she gets angry or teary eyed and she walks away from the relationship, claiming that he seduced her in her moment of weakness or some other bullshît like that.

Bro, you are leading yourself to this bus stop. It is the worst feeling, when your gut tells you something and you fold your arms and watch it metamorphose into a nightmare. Make it a binary solution. She either limits her contact with her ex drastically or you breakup. If you condone nonsense she will take advantage and ruin you.
Niggas gon learn!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by King44(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
All women with exes communicate with them.
A L L !

If you want peace of mind, marry a virgin with no ex.
I hate this shit no two ways to it, it either them or me no two ways to it
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Thankx for the advice anyway. But I am actually not interested in that Toto.I have gone past that.Toto does not really move me,I just need a wife that all..

no tall this kind thing for my face, otherwise, me and you go fight gidigbo (wrestling) and people go think say u own me money.

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Dem use U dey pass time. Once whistle blow dem go re-start 2nd half.
My guy, approach the game with TIP TAP FROM BOTH SIDES WITH OCCASIONAL TEAR AWAY.
ATTACK TOO CONSTANTLY FROM FLANKS, BUT DON'T FORGET TO FIRE FROM OUTSIDE THE BOX.
DO I HAVE TO REMIND U TO MAINTAIN DEFENSIVE SOLIDITY, WHILE ENSURING VERSATILITY IN MID FIELD.

U get brain my guy
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Mypeople2(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love, though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back, even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate. Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
Guy don't love the girl and you don't want to "do ".So allow the ex to do the do while u bounce to another babe .Finally, don't get married because someone,it may not end well
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by bigcee(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Hey y’all nairalanders come and look at this guy..

He said he has gone past sex, he’s not interested in pvssy, he just needs a wife...

aimuan......are u sure the engine room is working
Baba, I swear I don laugh tire when he said "toto does not really move me" grin

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by bonnyhope: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Please I need advice

All these children sef
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by rayor15: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Any lady that still have constant communication with her ex is not fully dedicated to her present relationship...There is higher possibility of her going back or having constant knacking at ur back...Even the so call married women that still communicate with their ex’s still knack and come home to pretend as if nothing happened..Most ladies will put you into trouble and still use it to abuse you...You are in the best position to plan ur life but use ur SENSE my brother.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by kellsnazzy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
If you have told this girl about your intentions to marry her and she has considered it, then give her time to adjust and let go of what has been, her previous relationship was a huge emotional investment she needs to let go, be patient but smart enough to study her character, because that's what you'll live with. If she's set and you're not in a hurry, you'll discover that personally, If she feels she needs more time then maybe she's not ready
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by royalpens6200: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:

okay,,,,, come and marry me,,,, dm if you are interested... waiting
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.

My guy that format no dey work for dis generation.. better find someone that suits ur style
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by tbaby4u(f): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.

So sad some good men still exists n why do some girls treat them bad?
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by maestroferddi: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
What's the truth bro.according to her the guy cheated on her,and even have a child with another girl. So she can't go back to him..But I don't know if it's all game on not.
You appear insanely naive about women ...

Don't be too foolish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Gay And Depressed. / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.