Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex (49724 Views)

Lady Removes Tattoo Of Her Ex-Boyfriend From Her Body After Breakup / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by deltateam: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
adanny01:

Do you mean you don't mind that her ex may still be nyashing her?

If you collect the toto in this case, it is a sign of commitment to you. If you no collect, you have given her the excuse to keep fvcking her ex.

Basically, it is after she sex you that you can be sure of one step closer to marriage. A responsible girl will not do you and her ex at the same time. If she no sex you she is still with her ex.

Giving that she still talks with her ex is not confirmation for anything, you just need to mark your territory like most animals will do.

This was the advice that ruined Absalom, David's son.

Youths of nowadays. undecided

Op keep your chastity.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
adanny01:

If you collect the toto in this case, it is a sign of commitment to you. If you no collect, you have given her the excuse to keep fvcking her ex.

Basically, it is after she sex you that you can be sure of one step closer to marriage. A responsible girl will not do you and her ex at the same time. If she no sex you she is still with her ex.

Giving that she still talks with her ex is not confirmation for anything, you just need to mark your territory like most animals will do.
Bro I am not a sex type of guy,that's the reality. I don't know why many guys here are insulting me for making that choice.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Papertrails(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
just because I seek for opinion so I have become foolish? I never said the girl was using me or I was much into her..The way some of you nairalanders reasons is really pathetic. Spits

@ the bolded....
How will you even know she is using you when you have refused to read the handwriting on the wall? And secondly, so your not really into her but you want to marry her?

Anyways sorry for for the abusive word used but my candid advice is that you score a very good 3 points and breakup that union....... A wise man once said "you use the day time to look for a black goat cos u might mistake it for a stone at night".

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by timagentms: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Now that you know, you only have two options, either you leave her and find another suitable lady, but know this thing that, you can never get a perfect lady.
Option two is to hold on to her and carry your cross with her. No man will ever help you carry your burden. Have a safe choice, and stay safe in your home
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
timagentms:
Now that you know, you only have two options, either you leave her and find another suitable lady, but know this thing that, you can never get a perfect lady.
Option two is to hold on to her and carry your cross with her. No man will ever help you carry your burden. Have a safe choice, and stay safe in your home
this type of cross can overwelm and crush u to death grin

3 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Yungsym(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sit her down and talk some senses to her, that she's in this relationship with you for a reason her ex remain her ex, you are present that u fill uncomfortable with u talking to him regularly.......
U feel insecure even when she told u she can't go back to him
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
UnaToto:

Just an advice: Make sure you smash that Toto before you let her go.

UnaToto
No, he doesn't have to smash her! It's not every lady's pussy you've got to smash, there are some you just have to ignore.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by ffo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
UnaToto:

Just an advice: Make sure you smash that Toto before you let her go.

UnaToto
Life is not all about sex

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
adanny01:

Do you really think sex is the best bargaining tool to keep a relationship? Bro I really don't fancy that to be honest..

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Stacyomolola(f): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
lefulefu:
so in other words u saying op is just using the marriage angle to deceive the girl so as to chop free kpomo grin?
Yeah op is deceiving her with marriage to get free kpomo and acting all Jehovah witness kind
She's deceiving op with her ex is just and would remain her ex issue to get free cash
So they are both deceiving each other grin grin
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by ayubaski: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
i will suggest you sit down, think and ask yourself are those reasons you gave enough to marry her.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Yeah op is deceiving her with marriage to get free kpomo and acting all Jehovah witness kind
She's deceiving op with her ex is just and would remain her ex issue to get free cash
So they are both deceiving each other grin grin
so in other words they both fit each other..this is the proverbial story of cunning man die cunning man bury am grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Uh, have you tried talking to her? If you haven't then do so, if she fails to turn a new leaf then let her be and I think it's not quite right that you wish to marry her cuz of her sis, her sister' attitude might be way different from hers. Anyways na your choice sha.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by ffo(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Homeboiy:

Look at this one

So all the people given u advice here are fornicators abi

Well collect her ex number and start speaking with him also

Nzuzu
So what are they? Only a fornicator will give such advice

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by CeeManCollins(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Your first mistake as a man is “saying you r not interested in sex now or maybe after marriage”. By having such mentality you r already digging your own grave.
As a smart guy you r supposed to make that your priority even before thinking of loving her, then after that you systematically find out why they broke up and why they r still in talking terms.
The worst thing that will happen to u is if the ex is a better than you in bed and you continue with plans of marrying her then you will father the ex’s children.
My friend grow up, cos in today’s world 90% of ex’s who keep in touch had good memories of their relationship and can easily meet up for sex when the opportunity calls.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by MrPaul2: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.
okay!!! Now I see why she is still connecting with her ex
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Mizik(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love, though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back, even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate. Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
She definitely still have feelings for him...
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by afecgivers: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=fulaniHERDSman post=87938902]Dem use U dey pass time. Once whistle blow dem go re-start 2nd half.
My guy, approach the game with TIP TAP FROM BOTH SIDES WITH OCCASIONAL TEAR AWAY.
ATTACK TOO CONSTANTLY FROM FLANKS, BUT DON'T FORGET TO FIRE FROM OUTSIDE THE BOX.
DO I HAVE TO REMIND U TO MAINTAIN DEFENSIVE SOLIDITY, WHILE ENSURING VERSATILITY IN MID FIELD.

YOU ARE VELY WICKEND
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
in few words,'your girl's still emotionally attached to her ex'.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by MadeMan01(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Set her free. No time
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by lekonso: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
What's the truth bro.according to her the guy cheated on her,and even have a child with another girl. So she can't go back to him..But I don't know if it's all game on not.
Why is she still romancing with her ex on phone with that allegation. O boy this is a very good opportunity for you to test her whether she will be obeying you in future or not. Command her now to stop talking to that her ex or else you will be through with her. If she actually loves you and she is ready to marry you she will obey you. If she refuses to obey, know for sure that that is how she will disobeying you in future. Let me tell you , a woman you cannot control now before marriage, you cannot control after marriage.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by nailcapuzzi89(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
U no get sense wallahi..hahaha
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by adanny01(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Bro I am not a sex type of guy,that's the reality. I don't know why many guys here are insulting me for making that choice.

Thats because you are in an era were sex is the keyword.

I am not blaming you for not wanting it. I am telling you that not wanting it is a decision made by yourself to hurt yourself.

If you really do not want sex, you should really not care what she does with her ex since you don't want sex.

You have prepared a meal of nails, thorns and stones, why are you complaining about the result?

You don't want sex, her ex gives her sex, as a result she is emotionally attached to her ex even though she may not want to marry him. It is convenient for you, it is convenient for her and is convenient for her ex. You should not quit! Keep loving her while she keeps fvcking her ex. I guess you are happy.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by shekauvsbuhari: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.
If U no wan make dt girl frustrate ur life, leave her n go look for a serious wife. Dem take u dey play ping-pong.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by adanny01(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
lekonso:

Why is she still romancing with her ex on phone with that allegation. O boy this is a very good opportunity for you to test her whether she will be obeying you in future or not. Command her now to stop talking to that her ex or else you will be through with her. If she actually loves you and she is ready to marry you she will obey you. If she refuses to obey, know for sure that that is how she will disobeying you in future. Let me tell you , a woman you cannot control now before marriage, you cannot control after marriage.

That girl cannot obey him if that ex keeps fvcking her. She can only pretend.

I have a friend who is getting married in November, the introduction is this weekend. This guy cannot stop fvcking his ex. They have no relationship other than he calls her anytime he needs to fvck.

The situation her is that they are both AS genotype and have decided they will never marry even though the love still exist. Even with his marriage plans, his love is with the ex.

This may be OP's situation.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by tipssy1: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love.

My candid advice to you is never fall in love with a lady base on the siblings or inlaw character, every lady you see defers, 3 weeks undecided undecided and you want marry you are yet to know more of her Tru nature which the ex boifriend already knows and can tune the stations as he wishes. Bro kindly allow the relationship between you N her flow gradually. And if she offer you the cookies don't be a dull boi, I repeat don't be a dull boi because you are jeovah witness does not mean you should denial urself of the good things.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by jamace(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
OP, I know it is painful BUT you have to marry her before you can claim full ownership otherwise she is an animal in the wild, available to any hunter. grin
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by scala101(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
Let me paint a picture.

She continues to contact her ex without hiding it from you. You begin to think she’s at the least, honest with you cos she is not concealing this fact. After a while, you get worried at the frequency and nature of their conversations. So you complain about it. She becomes defensive almost immediately. She tells you there’s nothing romantic between them, that they are just friends. She may even imply (or declare outright) that you are insecure. This jab hurts you but “love” compels you to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Little by little, you are conditioned to condone this unusual friendship she shares with her ex. You raise your suspicions and she shuts you down again and again. Then she begins to call you a controlling and intrusive partner. She says you are letting your insecurities drive you.

Meanwhile, she’s having steady sex or going on dates with her ex. But you’ve been browbeaten to accept the lie she feeds you. Until one day she makes a mistake and you catch her red handed and then she gets angry or teary eyed and she walks away from the relationship, claiming that he seduced her in her moment of weakness or some other bullshît like that.

Bro, you are leading yourself to this bus stop. It is the worst feeling, when your gut tells you something and you fold your arms and watch it metamorphose into a nightmare. Make it a binary solution. She either limits her contact with her ex drastically or you breakup. If you condone nonsense she will take advantage and ruin you.
Tactical grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by spill(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
What's the truth bro.according to her the guy cheated on her,and even have a child with another girl. So she can't go back to him..But I don't know if it's all game on not.

Bro, women love and admire cheaters.
She will continue to see her ex.....
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Calicoe: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
If you are financially better than her ex, you don't have to worry much. She'll be yours in due time
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by oglalasioux(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact.. So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women .

The bolded is the reason the girl is talking about her ex and communicating with him. Many girls don't like cold guys. Leave the girl. She's not your type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.