Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (64649 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ochuksbaba(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Smhaykins:

After fucking someone's future wife for three years, den u realize dat u r not compatible nko

hahahaha ,, not only d fvcking,,but misleading her to commit series of abortions and treating STDs,,u begin rant say u no do again ,say u no compatible

I trust Warri girls Sha,,na to give u Showers of blessings
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by mignone(f): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

No soulmate, No love life , No relationship because you scared it won't last.

One of the reasons some marriages don't last this days is because people jump into it without knowing each other very well .
.... That's why it's advised to date for Atleast 3 years so as to know each others likes and dislikes before talking of getting married.
The length of courtship/dating doesn't matter much. Just get God involved& follow His leading.He's d best matchmaker.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2020
I do not understand, why are the wives rejoicing?
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by mechanics(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2020
No one should be happy for the stay at home order, what if it continues indefinitely, people will surely suffer.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by MrMacinterchi1: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

Me too

I already told my People I wouldn't marry just wanna have 2 baby Mama's like em Flavour & OBO,,right now my Pastor is using my name to preach in church as example of a lost sheep

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by scoundrel(f): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2020
When a journalist thinks up a story it is too obvious. From the title alone I could tell this was another practice in falsehood. It’s why I never pity journalists when persecuted because the chaos they cause with pens are most times worse than random premeditated physical outbursts.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by redsun(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2020
They should watch out for a spike in domestic violence and baby boom. Both will be detrimental to the uncertainty of the time.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by mu2sa2: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

I no see am as swear word
Supposing you have such a child, wouldn't it be abnormal for you to be calling him bastard. If you were to take him to start school and you introduced him to the teacher by saying, "this boy,my son, is a bastard, i want to enrol him", the teacher and any normal person will surely be taken aback.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by DarkJeddi(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Will you stay single forever because of that ?
Many are single and happy,marriage is not meant for everyone.. shocked
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by paix(m): 11:29am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Dear husbands, Stay home and enjoy your wives.

Everything is not money

Buhari has done well on this I must say .
My bro, some men would rather go out and catch the virus than stay at home. They said their wives are worse than the coronavirus. If you are a Christian, read prov 21:9.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by paix(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I do not understand, why are the wives rejoicing?
If you as a woman you're asking this question, where would the men get the answers?
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by paix(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2020
mu2sa2:
Supposing you have such a child, wouldn't it be abnormal for you to be calling him bastard. If you were to take him to start school and you introduced him to the teacher by saying, "this boy,my son, is a bastard, i want to enrol him", the teacher and any normal person will surely be taken aback.
In fact, she'll be the first person to get infuriated if somebody addresses the child as one.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Amanda4life: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=87942580]I am just imagining how those irresponsible husbands that spend almost all their nights outside are going to cope with probably the acclaimed devil ( Wife) they have been avoiding..

Make domestic violence Sha no increase [/quote

They can't cope.

Most of them have bought a lot of things for side chick in order to shut them up.

But still they will find away of sneaking out to do the needful.
They will prefer to satisfy the girlfriends and carry coronavirus to their entire family.

Na now we go know men who are truly responsible.

A lot of drama will unfold.]
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Amanda4life: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

Love is not meant for everybody jor .

How many of the acclaimed married people are happy in their marriage?

Distractions from third parties are the most reason of havoc at home
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Judybash93(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

Your definition of true love is as long you don't live with a woman, you won't have true love..

I got that from your earlier response.. And you are wrong.

Love could be entangled with whatever, it is not a must to be partner

Instead of saying he is wrong, just say, you don't agree with his point of view. What's good for the kinikan isn't good for the kinikan
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Amanda4life: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Having a friend be him a man or a woman is not a problem.

But what is bringing both of you together is the issue
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Amanda4life: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Boredom go kill them tire

Now they will know that being a husband and being an ordinary Boyfriend no be the same .

I pity Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji and Tiwa Savage because Wizkid won't be around to sample her 40yrs old cunt especially at this time of total lockdown.

Don't pity them.

They will be more productive this time.

They can still hang out
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Amanda4life: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=blinking001 post=87943064]Your man keeps staying out late and avoiding you because you cant make your home feel like home and now you're happy there is lockdown. By the time inflation on dialy consumable products starts na so so beatings you go the chop. Yeye Wives association of Nigeria. [/quote

An adulterer is an adulterer

A bar man is a bar man.

Some men only got married because of having children, while some married because of companionship.

If you have married because of having children, anything your wife does will irritate you and you can never be satisfied with just one woman but if if have married because of companionship, or because you truly love her
You will do your best to keep making her happy.you will want to be with her and the children more than that beer Pa lo ur.

Most married men you see who run their life as if they are alone(, like not married )are not discipline]
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dis kids r drivin me crazy here!
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
Dis kids r drivin me crazy here!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Endure , it's just for 14 days .
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Amanda4life: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=nanceeleecious post=87947562]
I beg to disagree,rather bonds will be strengthened among couples.Couples will see more reason to support their partners in domestic chores, kids upbringing and even in their finances.
[/quote

Story for the gods.

Some men will run out of the house because of what you just said
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Truthbites: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

which version of Bible talk that one,,na cotonu version?

cos my one say 7 women

U nor see say I laf before o talk am..I nor de read Bible ,Biko...leave me for where I de read
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Dollabiz: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
wives will soon kicks when husbands run out of cash and gives them nothing but dicckkkk and new pregnancy
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Efegoma(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Buhari the most senior daddy

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by dominion001(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
shocked let's take a minute and pray for that man who married a bad wife. His life will never remain the same after the lockdown .

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by CuteYvonne777: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by olasaad(f): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
ityP:

Except when I feel like say I don dey old to marry before I go change mind o. I need to be 100% sure I can live with the babe I'm dating and 6 months or less won't afford me that opportunity.

I wish you goodluck

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ArcToyin(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

No soulmate, No love life , No relationship because you scared it won't last.

One of the reasons some marriages don't last this days is because people jump into it without knowing each other very well .
.... That's why it's advised to date for Atleast 3 years so as to know each others likes and dislikes before talking of getting married.

But unfortunately, most don't check these. All they concentrate is how the partner dey good for bed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.