Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (64640 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by victorian(f): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Petyprincess:
This is an opportunity to strengthen relationships,all these cheating husbands will at least stay close to their family for 14 days grin
I hope our population wnt increase because it's a risky something cheesy

Lol

It's only risky to both parents. Na dia pockets and bank accounts go suffer.
If a family of 4, says they want to keep breeding more kids with this type of economy and they can't apply common sense in family planning?
Well na dem sabi.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Nairalandnigga(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:

Your opinion ends here don't be ignorant.Learn your opinion changes nothing.[/s]
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

Love is not meant for everybody jor .

How many of the acclaimed married people are happy in their marriage?
Some women who have side corks will be sad because their husbands are now at home. And some men who lie to their wives about their where about will now be at home. Some couples will be fighting everyday because it was that going out in the morning and coming home at night that kept peace at home. Some husbands will now discover how horrible their wife's cooking is. While Some couples will get depressed like wise some side chicks and corks. Some who have been looking for the fruit of the womb will get it by force because this one nah everyday search. While to many others, coronavirus will be their only saviour

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by mu2sa2: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Chuukwudi:
This topic is grammatically wrong!
You criticise without correcting the error. If the topic is wrong, what's right?
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Doyenro23(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2020
darthv:
.mapping has been postponed.

Are you the only one seeing it even meter distribution have been suspended for now payment since march 2
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by mu2sa2: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

I don't want to change anything. It's not like I'm hindering any bastard from receiving any inheritance. If I father a bastard child, he or she go still get something when I dey write my will. So I no dey discriminate. I will love my legitimate child and my bastard child the same way.
How can you claim a child and still be calling the innocent boy/girl "my bastard child"?
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by kunletexs: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is because in those societies they are more enlightened and there is more to life for them.
Some women the only thing on their head is marriage they will still be disturbing you to marry and be miserable like some.of them.I have stayed seen and interacted with some married couplesI even listen to radio programmes dor married couples and I notice that they always complain of their partners and not praise them.The thing dey scare me to enter I get bored easily.I do hope my case will be different if I choose to marry.

You just need to change your mindset. Good marriage takes work to make good. Even if you marry a good man but with this mindset, you would indirectly wear him out.

I for one am single not because I am scared of marriage but the treatment I got from stepmother made me seen a side of ladies I can't just take off my mind. I am going into adoption and want to be responsible towards them.

No woman drama, no maltreatment of my kids.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2020
kunletexs:

You just need to change your mindset. Good marriage takes work to make good. Even if you marry a good man but with this mindset, you would indirectly wear him out.

I for one am single not because I am scared of marriage but the treatment I got from stepmother made me seen a side of ladies I can't just take off my mind. I am going into adoption and want to be responsible towards them.

No woman drama, no maltreatment of my kids.

True though cry.
Your choice is interesting
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by helinues: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

Google true love, see what comes up. That what I'm saying

True love means loving things genuinely... Partner, career, Family
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2020
mu2sa2:
How can you claim a child and still be calling the innocent boy/girl "my bastard child"?

Because of this

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by olasaad(f): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

There is no manual to these things. But honestly, 6 months sef dey too small for me to date.

Well you never can tell. When the time comes, everything will just happen naturally.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by nanceeleecious(f): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2020
simple250:
Divorce cases will increase after the lockdown ...
I beg to disagree,rather bonds will be strengthened among couples.Couples will see more reason to support their partners in domestic chores, kids upbringing and even in their finances.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2020
dominique:
Husbands that come straight home to bond with their kids won't have any issues with this arrangement (except if they survive on daily income). We have so much normalized adultery in this country that spending time with their families has now become a chore for some of these men
Such a shame to see what is written here on this thread, your marriage is what you make out of it.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2020
olasaad:

Well you never can tell. When the time comes, everything will just happen naturally.

Except when I feel like say I don dey old to marry before I go change mind o. I need to be 100% sure I can live with the babe I'm dating and 6 months or less won't afford me that opportunity.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2020
nanceeleecious:

I beg to disagree,rather bonds will be strengthened among couples.Couples will see more reason to support their partners in domestic chores, kids upbringing and even in their finances.

Lol. Wash. Domestic violence has started already. Women wey get bad mouth, go drive their husbands crazy. Husbands wey been no like fight, wey before, when him wife begin dey shout, e go jejely leave house to clear head, now, e go dey forced to dey inside dey hear the nonsense talk. Las las, e go carry him nonsense hand beat the idiot black and blue. Na now people go see the real character of their spouses. So truly, plenty marriage go scatter when this nonsense pandemic don end
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by nanceeleecious(f): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Agugbadin:

Is it not better to remain single than see what some are seeing in their marriage
Are there no good marriages you can look at and emulate? Let's learn to look at the good side of life too!!

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by oghenecares(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Love Machine will take over.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by alwaysdking(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2020
Now, those side chicks will have time for people like us.

We can screw them more better and they will say Thank You my smally.....

Should Incase you needed my services, I can trek 1000km to render my services.....
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ochuksbaba(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You sound like you've lost hope in finding true love

Me too

I already told my People I wouldn't marry just wanna have 2 baby Mama's like em Flavour & OBO,,right now my Pastor is using my name to preach in church as example of a lost sheep

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Bahddo(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020
If many wives weren't a big headache to their husbands, the latter wouldn't be trying to avoid spending time at home.

These people become unbearable in marriage. When they aren't trying to control their man, they are checking to see how much nagging he can take before he bends to their will, or how much provocation he can resist before he raises his fist.

Yet they act hurt that he doesn't want to be around them. Pretenders.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by mu2sa2: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

Because of this
It's a swearword. If an adult were to come out and say "I am a bastard; i was born out of wedlock", that will sound awkward - infact the person ought to be taken for psychiatric assessment.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ochuksbaba(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Truthbites:

Better to be side chick than to be nothing nau grin... Bible talk am say 9 women will beg to answer a man's name

which version of Bible talk that one,,na cotonu version?

cos my one say 7 women

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Niceguy24: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Some wives go chop beating tire

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by mu2sa2: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

Me too

I already told my People I wouldn't marry just wanna have 2 baby Mama's like em Flavour & OBO,,right now my Pastor is using my name to preach in church as example of a lost sheep
Talking from another perspective, it's not compulsory to marry provided that wont lead you to temptation. But you are already tending towards temptation with wanting to have kids through baby mama ("fvck-and-go"wink.
There are some people who are averse to sex. So, to such people marriage isn't a priority. That's why i hate the idea of pressuring anyone to marry.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Smhaykins(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

No soulmate, No love life , No relationship because you scared it won't last.

One of the reasons some marriages don't last this days is because people jump into it without knowing each other very well .
.... That's why it's advised to date for Atleast 3 years so as to know each others likes and dislikes before talking of getting married.

After fucking someone's future wife for three years, den u realize dat u r not compatible nko

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2020
mu2sa2:
It's a swearword. If an adult were to come out and say "I am a bastard; i was born out of wedlock", that will sound awkward - infact the person ought to be taken for psychiatric assessment.

I no see am as swear word
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Smhaykins(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

Your definition of true love is as long you don't live with a woman, you won't have true love..

I got that from your earlier response.. And you are wrong.

Love could be entangled with whatever, it is not a must to be partner

Why do we refer to having sex as making love
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Smhaykins(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Chuukwudi:
This topic is grammatically wrong!

Wole Soyinka...u r doing well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.