Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (64647 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by helinues: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Any child born out of wedlock is illegitimate

Says which law?

5 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Stay at home doesn't mean you people should be producing any how o. We don't want to come back after Covid-19 to be battling population explosion o.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by helinues: 6:52am On Mar 31, 2020
Osyxcel:

Of course, there's likelihood of increase in domestic violence.

For other couples, this is a time to rediscover themselves.

It all depends on the way couples choose to take this period.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Perfecttouchade: 6:52am On Mar 31, 2020
grin
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by cococandy(f): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Goes to show who the problem is

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Tywo2018: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2020
I can u explain, if u understand puntuations.
Chuukwudi:
This topic is grammatically wrong!
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by cococandy(f): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Is any of you ever willing to take responsibility?
blinking001:
Your man keeps staying out late and avoiding you because you cant make your home feel like home and now you're happy there is lockdown. By the time inflation on dialy consumable products starts na so so beatings you go the chop. Yeye Wives association of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is the basic truth ask any learned person out there that understands the law.There is nothing like a bastard anymore and you can even get in trouble for calling someone such.
If you like strike the post again.The fact still remains that no body is a bastard cool

If a man impregnates a woman without paying her bride price after or before the child s born and she lost her life while giving birth to the child, who owns the child ?

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by koffsman(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2020
As Corona don cast us nko like this
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 31, 2020
It's all fun, games and I'm-happy-my-husband-is-at-home untill food finishes in the house

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Goodman247: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2020
bonnyhope:

You think there is true love?
in Nigeria we have money love
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by israelmao(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2020
We are expecting population explosion after Coronavirus pandemic is over.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

If a man impregnates a woman without paying her bride price after or before the child s born and she lost her life while giving birth to the child, who owns the child ?
Both of them.
You don't need to pay brideprice to own a child under law.That one is customary law and customary laws do not supercede Nigerian laws once you can prove paternity of a child via DNA that child is yours.When you marry under the act in Nigeria you don't pay brideprice and the children are for both of you.Even when the couples are not married traditionally meaning no payment of brideprice the child is still your own.Man or woman and nobody can deny a man his child simply because he did not pay brideprice he can sue such a person.If you think I am lying do your own research the law supercedes every custom and tradition

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by 0kinographix: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2020
#staysafe #quarantine #stayathome

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Aremynart: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Men stay at home with your family. Women create enabling environment for your husbands wink

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by passey: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2020
bonnyhope:
Hello female nairalanders,

I am looking for a company in this period of STAY @ HOME. Pls Signify if available
"A company" that manufactures what??

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Goodman247: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

From the comments of the Nigerians the OP talked about and from some of the marriage wahalas I have seen heard and read.Judging by my own statistics 70% aee unhappy and managing themselves.Marriage still lools unenticing to me.After the first fee years they get tired
I concur with u, it is just our society thing, if you are an adult and you are not married, they see you as a failure, that is why most people in Nigeria endure marriage instead of enjoying it, but in advanced countries nobody will stigmatise you for being single

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:

Both of them.
You don't need to pay brideprice to own a child under law.That one is customary law and customary laws do not supercede Nigerian laws once you can prove paternity of a child via DNA that child is yours.When you marry under the act in Nigeria you don't pay brideprice and the children are for both of you.Even when the couples are not married traditionally meaning no payment of brideprice the child is still your own.Man or woman and nobody can deny a man his child simply because he did not pay brideprice he can sue such a person.If you think I am lying do your own research the law supercedes every custom and tradition

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by RealMillennial(m): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Chuukwudi:
This topic is grammatically wrong!

I'm telling you.
First phrase is clearly lacking in concord.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by bolousadex: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2020
They must be housewives...the worst thing any wife can be is to stay at home and do nothing
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2020
Goodman247:
I concur with u, it is just our society thing, if you are an adult and you are not married, they see you as a failure, that is why most people in Nigeria endure marriage instead of enjoying it, but in advanced countries nobody will stigmatise you for being single
That is because in those societies they are more enlightened and there is more to life for them.
Some women the only thing on their head is marriage they will still be disturbing you to marry and be miserable like some.of them.I have stayed seen and interacted with some married couplesI even listen to radio programmes dor married couples and I notice that they always complain of their partners and not praise them.The thing dey scare me to enter I get bored easily.I do hope my case will be different if I choose to marry.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 7:22am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

Your definition of true love is as long you don't live with a woman, you won't have true love..

I got that from your earlier response.. And you are wrong.

Love could be entangled with whatever, it is not a must to be partner

Abeg. True love na with the opposite sex; sexually and emotionally. Others na normal relationship with love. No dey whine yourself
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by helinues: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

Abeg. True love na with the opposite sex; sexually and emotionally. Others na normal relationship with love. No dey whine yourself

You mean you love your partner more than yourself?
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

In modern times you cannot call anyone a bastard.That is an act of discrimination.Nobody is a bastard those children born out of wedlock have the same and equal rights like those born inside a marriage.So bastard is an old or obsene term

You are deceiving yourself. Any child born out of wedlock is a bastard. Nothing old, obscene or obsolete about it

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I am sure you saw old fashioned along with the term bastard meaning that it is an outdated practice that has lost it's meaning.
All I told you was the truth there is nothing like bastard in Nigeria law and calling someome such is an act of discrimination which is contrary to law as no person shall be discriminated as a result of birth.

Secondly whether or not you pay brideprice for the mother of a child does not matter as long as you can establish that the child is yours that child remains your own and you have the same rights to that child like any other father.
Instead of striking my post learn and read

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Olalan:
Those girls who chose to be side chicks rather than have a relationship will now know how much of importance they are to their lovers............they belong to the backdoor.......a second fiddle.

make some hsband sha no kill der wife
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Truthbites: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Olalan:
Those girls who chose to be side chicks rather than have a relationship will now know how much of importance they are to their lovers............they belong to the backdoor.......a second fiddle.

Better to be side chick than to be nothing nau grin... Bible talk am say 9 women will beg to answer a man's name
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Population don dey increase, oyibo women don dey get pregnant

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Thank you for quoting this. I wonder why English hard some of us. Any child born out of wedlock is referred to in English as A BASTARD.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.