Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (64653 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

His definition is from the legal angle and I gave you that already

Which legal angle? Illegitimacy is a legal construct o, in case you don't know
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:
The word is obsolete and old fashioned in many democracies of the world.In Nigeria when you have money you have rsspect if you know your right nobody can disrespect you because your parents are not married
I told you the truth.The law is the society nobody is a bastard.Davido and wizkids children and any other chikd can never be called bastards no matter how you argue this married or not the fact remains that nobody is a bastard.You cannot subject a child to shame or insult because they have no control over the circumstances that led to their birth.

[/s]

Sounds like something a Baby Mama would say

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

Which legal angle? Illegitimacy is a legal construct o, in case you don't know
Use your phone and browse section 42 of the Nigerian constitution 1999.

The word is outdated.The so called illegitimate child has the same rights to the so called legitimate child.Once the father agrees to fathering such child the child is able to inherit and have every right to the father like the so called legitimate once.The law is against discrimination of any form including discrimination by birth.Read it up I don't know how to share links naijaroyalty go and read up and stop whining

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ibrahiimo(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

In modern times you cannot call anyone a bastard.That is an act of discrimination.Nobody is a bastard those children born out of wedlock have the same and equal rights like those born inside a marriage.So bastard is an old or obsene term

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Sounds like something a Baby Mama would say
Well I am not and even if I am nothing bad in it.
Just read and learn and stop whining and crying over something you know is the absolute truth.
Your striking will change nothing.Swallow your pride and accept that you are wrong and learn.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ibrahiimo(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is the basic truth ask any learned person out there that understands the law.There is nothing like a bastard anymore and you can even get in trouble for calling someone such.
If you like strike the post again.The fact still remains that no body is a bastard cool

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by EmekaBlue(m): 7:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Lostz:
I know it will be hard on husbands..... especially the ones with talkative wives.

the worst of it all is no EPL football to keep one happy.

God will see everyone through!
na to re watch epl games
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ibrahiimo(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Both of them.
You don't need to pay brideprice to own a child under law.That one is customary law and customary laws do not supercede Nigerian laws once you can prove paternity of a child via DNA that child is yours.When you marry under the act in Nigeria you don't pay brideprice and the children are for both of you.Even when the couples are not married traditionally meaning no payment of brideprice the child is still your own.Man or woman and nobody can deny a man his child simply because he did not pay brideprice he can sue such a person.If you think I am lying do your own research the law supercedes every custom and tradition

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Well I am not and even if I am nothing bad in it.
Just read and learn and stop whining and crying over something you know is the absolute truth.
Your striking will change nothing.Swallow your pride and accept that you are wrong and learn.

My bible and the society frowns at giving birth out of wedlock

Forget what the constitution says , no responsible judge would want to see his/her daughter give birth of a wedlock because it brings shame and disgrace to the family.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by olasaad(f): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

No soulmate, No love life , No relationship because you scared it won't last.

One of the reasons some marriages don't last this days is because people jump into it without knowing each other very well .
.... That's why it's advised to date for Atleast 3 years so as to know each others likes and dislikes before talking of getting married.

Well my husband and I only date for one month and gbam! Marriage happened and we are really good with each other as if we have known each other for years.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

My baby and the society frowns at giving child out of wedlock

Forget what the constitution says , no responsible judge would want to see his/her daughter give birth of a wedlock because it brings shame and disgrace to the family.
Fortunately,you and your baby are not the law or standard.The personal life of the judge is not the subject in question here this is not about the judge but the persons that meet the judge for judgement how many judges do you know.
The constitution remains the grundnorm of every democractic society.It remains supreme no matter what you say.Your level of frowning cannot change the law on ground and your frowning just goes to show that you are a close minded person that lacks wisdom and enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:
Fortunately,you and your baby are not the law or standard.The personal life of the judge is not the subject in question here this is not about the judge but the persons that meet the judge for judgement how many judges do you know.
The constitution remains the grundnorm of every democractic society.It remains supreme no matter what you say.Your level of frowning cannot change the law on ground and your frowning just goes to show that you are a close minded person that lacks wisdom and enlightenment
[/s]

Was your mother proud of you when you gave birth out of wedlock?

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Supergirl19: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2020
YINKS89:
Nairaland traffic would also increase
Thats for sure. To kill boredom
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Humility017(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

If I choose to marry I will only head to the registry I won't do big wedding or wear white.I like simple things.With little or no invitees so you will not know at all.If it likes it ends in tears life na 50-50 .I woll move on I cannot come and kill myself.So don't worry your words have no effect for me I am prepared for whatever outcome.

Dear....have the mindset you gonna have a good marriage okay.

Pray about it and ask God to help you while you also prepare yourself for that ideal partner you desire .
having children out of wedlock is not the best and divorce is never going to be our portion In Jesus Name

most results from impatience and character problems which this current generation seems to have.

I like your desire for a moderate marriage with little spending that's the best imo

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
[s][/s]

Was your mother proud of you when you gave birth out of wedlock?
Only when phools lose an argument they result to insult.My parents love me.
Unlike yours that you were rejected by both parents from birth and is now a scallywag keep striking I know you are wailing. grin grin
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Humility017(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2020
olasaad:

Well my husband and I only date for one month and gbam! Marriage happened and we are really good with each other as if we have known each other for years.

God bless you for this ..
most marriage fails because most people that divulge into it are not prepared.

being prepared has to do more with working on one's character first then every other thing follows
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Humility017:

Dear....have the mindset you gonna have a good marriage okay.

Pray about it and ask God to help you while you also prepare yourself for that ideal partner you desire .
having children out of wedlock is not the best and divorce is never going to be our portion In Jesus Name

most results from impatience and character problems which this current generation seems to have.

I like your desire for a moderate marriage with little spending that's the best imo
Ok.Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Only when phools lose an argument they result to insult.My parents love me.
Unlike yours that you were rejected by both parents from birth and is now a scallywag keep striking I know you are wailing. grin grin

Don't take my question personal .

Not meant to offend you

You can choose to answer the question or ignore it
The choice is all yours , Baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Don't take my question personal .

Not meant to offend you

You can choose to answer the question or ignore it
The choice is all yours , Baby mama.
Ok.Now go and learn I am a good teacher
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ok.Now go and learn I am a good teacher

No. You're the worst in the whole universe .
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You're the baddest I've ever come across .

It is evil to support giving birth of bastards .
Ok.The law does not recognise thay anyway and the so called evil is not going anywhere soon.Y ou are just talking from a religious point of view
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ok.The law does not recognise thay anyway and the so called evil is not going anywhere soon.Y ou are just talking from a religious point of view

From which point of view should I talk from ?

The constitution written by people with your kind of mindset?

Hell No.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

From which point of view should I talk from ?

The constitution written by people with your kind of mindset?

Hell No.
Anyway no religion or it views suprecedes the law and the law cannot be influenced by religions.
Religion,law and everything na manmade
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by hartoyebi38: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2020
All i see after nine months is: Coromuyiwa (coro brought this) Coroseyi (coro did this)
please, add your own
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by YorubaMyKids: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Boredom go kill them tire

Now they will know that being a husband and being an ordinary Boyfriend no be the same .

I pity Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji and Tiwa Savage because Wizkid won't be around to sample her 40yrs old cunt especially at this time of total lockdown.
you are just a hopeless yoruba boy idiot, instead of you to mention Tiwa Savage alone who whizkid has screwed over and over again, instead you must find a way to drag Geneveive and Rita Dominico to your Wizkid shiit. Mumu
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by jolyment: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Dear husbands, Stay home and enjoy your wives.

Everything is not money

Buhari has done well on this I must say .

The other room.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by uglodoh(f): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2020
olax02:
This lockdown or lockup whatever will cause may hardship for average nigerian. This is not developed country where government had implemented necessary and undilluted procedure to cushion their hardship while staying at home. I give Lagos state pple one week you will see different reactions from every quaters due to this lockdown...i'm watching..

You are even talking of one week, my is three days, you will see people going out.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Dmeji4444(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

Your definition of true love is as long you don't live with a woman, you won't have true love..

I got that from your earlier response.. And you are wrong.

Love could be entangled with whatever, it is not a must to be partner

Keep deceiving yourself till you hit menostop
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by jolyment: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

Love is not meant for everybody jor .

How many of the acclaimed married people are happy in their marriage?

Just pray that your marriage should be the best.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by ityP(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Use your phone and browse section 42 of the Nigerian constitution 1999.

The word is outdated.The so called illegitimate child has the same rights to the so called legitimate child.Once the father agrees to fathering such child the child is able to inherit and have every right to the father like the so called legitimate once.The law is against discrimination of any form including discrimination by birth.Read it up I don't know how to share links naijaroyalty go and read up and stop whining

ANY CHILD BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK IS A BASTARD. ANY BASTARD WEY VEX, MAKE E SUE ME. I DEY WAIT

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2020
ityP:

ANY CHILD BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK IS A BASTARD. ANY BASTARD WEY VEX, MAKE E SUE ME. I DEY WAIT
Your opinion ends here don't be ignorant.Learn your opinion changes nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Malawian(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

My bible and the society frowns at giving birth out of wedlock

Does God and the bible really frown at child out of wedlock? There is a story about a man in the old testament who spilled his semen on the floor to avoid impregnating his brother's widow because the child will belong to his dead brother and not him. God Smote the man because if this.
This man was not required to marry the widow, but was required to impregnate the widow. There are grey areas and to me, such terms no longer exist. Come to think of it, Mother Mary was not yet married to St. Joseph, is her child (Jesus Christ) also a Bastard?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.