Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,920 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (64641 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by drey076(m): 6:32am On Mar 31, 2020
grin
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by tempem: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Chuukwudi:
This topic is grammatically wrong!

Kick*
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by searchng4love: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Melezenawii:

Na that kind husband Beyonce take this kind eye look the phone so
Nah jayz wasn't hiding the phone screen
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by bonnyhope: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You sound like you've lost hope in finding true love

You think there is true love?
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Sheriman(m): 6:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Anyways Who knows if Facebook Adbreaks Monetization Program is now Eligible in Nigeria
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Melezenawii: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Chuukwudi:
This topic is grammatically wrong!
Let it pass

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Punchline33: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2020
The stay at home to me is house arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by buzorcharles(m): 6:34am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Boredom go kill them tire

Now they will know that being a husband and being an ordinary Boyfriend no be the same .

I pity Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji and Tiwa Savage because Wizkid won't be around to sample her 40yrs old cunt especially at this time of total lockdown.

If rita dominic or Genevieve pay u 500k u will pack ur bag and stay with her for this 14 days lackdown and service her well. So don't think dey can't have a guy with them now.

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by bonnyhope: 6:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Hello female nairalanders,

I am looking for a company in this period of STAY @ HOME. Pls Signify if available

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

Love is not meant for everybody jor .

How many of the acclaimed married people are happy in their marriage?
From the comments of the Nigerians the OP talked about and from some of the marriage wahalas I have seen heard and read.Judging by my own statistics 70% aee unhappy and managing themselves.Marriage still lools unenticing to me.After the first fee years they get tired

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by AFONJACOW(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2020
Stay at home without provision, in the other part of the World Government deliver foods and med every day on ppl door steps and also gave toll-free numbers in case you need more, useless country
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Alamu1111: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Chaii me wan go that bar o

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by helinues: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

From the comments of the Nigerians the OP talked about and from some of the marriage wahalas I have seen heard and read.Judging by my own statistics 70% aee unhappy and managing themselves.Marriage still lools unenticing to me.After the first fee years they get tired

Exactly, why going into something you are not going to enjoy..

As long as you have your Mulla, Baby Mama's, Baby father's and make your self happy

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Will you stay single forever because of that ?
Rather happy single than married miserable

Some married couples in the same house live like single people.They rarely have time for themselves and fail to tell their partners anything they live in secrecy and distrust

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ouchbabe(f): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2020
All those night crawler husbands, Coro don tame you. Make i hear say you dey for traffic for the next 14 days grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by bewla(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:
I am just imagining how those irresponsible husbands that spend almost all their nights outside are going to cope with probably the acclaimed devil ( Wife) they have been avoiding..

Make domestic violence Sha no increase
what about the nagging type u no talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

As long as you have your Mulla, Baby Mama's, Baby father's and make your self happy
Abi oo.
Marriage is good and has numerous advantages when you are with the right persom.But many married peeps are not enjoying they are managing and enduring cursing the day they met
In a nutshell some people that are married had no business marrying each other.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by olax02(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2020
This lockdown or lockup whatever will cause may hardship for average nigerian. This is not developed country where government had implemented necessary and undilluted procedure to cushion their hardship while staying at home. I give Lagos state pple one week you will see different reactions from every quaters due to this lockdown...i'm watching..

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Aystarz: 6:40am On Mar 31, 2020
Olalan:
Those girls who chose to be side chicks rather than have a relationship will now know how much of importance they are to their lovers............they belong to the backdoor.......a second fiddle.

LOL... What a way to look at it. In any case, life is full of ups and downs, and they best patch through these hard times.
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

If giving birth to bastards make you happy, Then good for you.

7 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by realstars: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2020
More Babies Loaded.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by helinues: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2020
bewla:
what about the nagging type u no talk

They are both the same..

If you are having problems with your partner, fix it and let things return to normal .

How can those who claimed they went through the process of " I Do " be keeping malice for 3-6 months under same roof

1 Like

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:42am On Mar 31, 2020
Petyprincess:
This is an opportunity to strengthen relationships,all these cheating husbands will at least stay close to their family for 14 days grin
I hope our population wnt increase because it's a risky something cheesy
Don't be suprised if we have many December and January babies.Or maybe even February babies if this lockdown is extended cheesy
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by helinues: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

How are they bastard.. So a lady that got married and later lost the husband, does that make the child a bastard?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

In modern times you cannot call anyone a bastard.That is an act of discrimination.Nobody is a bastard those children born out of wedlock have the same and equal rights like those born inside a marriage.So bastard is an old or obsene term

9 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

How are they bastard.. So a lady that got married and later lost the husband, does that make the child a bastard?

Any child born out of wedlock is illegitimate

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by todugo(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Petyprincess:
This is an opportunity to strengthen relationships,all these cheating husbands will at least stay close to their family for 14 days grin
I hope our population wnt increase because it's a risky something cheesy
Those Married men wan bleem tight thingz there wives are too loose after 3 kids grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:

In modern times you cannot call anyone a bastard.That is an act of discrimination.Nobody is a bastard those children born out of wedlock have the same and equal rights like those born inside a marriage.So bastard is an old or obsene term
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by babyfaceafrica: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You sound like you've lost hope in finding true love

There is no true love except the one God has for us

There is no greater love than this, than for a man to lay down his life for his friend

Only Jesus did this!!
Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Osyxcel(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:
I am just imagining how those irresponsible husbands that spend almost all their nights outside are going to cope with probably the acclaimed devil ( Wife) they have been avoiding..

Make domestic violence Sha no increase

Of course, there's likelihood of increase in domestic violence.

For other couples, this is a time to rediscover themselves.

It all depends on the way couples choose to take this period.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
[s][/s]

It is the basic truth ask any learned person out there that understands the law.There is nothing like a bastard anymore and you can even get in trouble for calling someone such.
If you like strike the post again.The fact still remains that no body is a bastard cool

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.