Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take (4751 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by desholah(m): 3:12am On Mar 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

My doctor told me. Limp manliness.
He/she tried making you happy . . . . pannyhead undecided
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by MrsChima1(f): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2011
Did the doctor mistakenly circumcised too much off when you was a baby? angry angry
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by omowomen: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2011
Sex before marriage covers a broad ground, there has been series of debate, on why one has to wait, for any sexual intercourse until your wedding night.

Sex Before Marriage is just a common sense issue

Yes it is clearly writen in the Bible which say “do not commit fornication”, this implies no sex before wedding. It a guide to a better life and better choices we end up making.

Tell me as a 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, years old etc, what do they need what do they need or why do they need to have intimacy at such young ages, if the rule of age laws was to be applied, than all this hurt, depression, heartbreak , suicidal thought, will not be an every day occurrences
Click below for full story

http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2010/sex-before-marriage-what-is-your-take/
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by maclatunji: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2011
Question: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take?

Answer: It is an Abomination, Act of Immorality, Source of Corruption, Show of Indiscipline and Sign of Weakness.

It is the reason why most marriages fail nowadays. The knowledge that one can get sex at any time and at any place without restrictions makes it almost impossible for people who engage in pre-marital sex to be faithful and responsible to their spouses or family.

Personally, if I know you engage in pre-marital sex, my respect for you diminishes a great deal.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by rubydolly(f): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2011
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Did the doctor mistakenly circumcised too much off when you was a baby? angry angry

lol be nice to my brother! or else! i wont talk to you for 5 minutes! angry
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by desholah(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lol be nice to my brother! or else! i wont talk to you for 5 minutes! angry
***tears and walking towards MaZD . . .Puts my head on her laps *** . . .Please deal with this alien for me . . she's is becoming something else . . . , Help!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by hymen(f): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2011
SEX B4 MARRIAGE MUST BE AVOIDED !

Once ladies 'zip-up' it won't happen !

I've heard of many storis of girls who thought the guy would marry them only for him to disappear after tasting the 'forbidden fruit'. cry cry cry

May God help us as we keep ourselves . . .amen !
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by namfav(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2011
everyone that has sex before marriage deserves aids
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Nekai(f): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2011
Sex before marriage isn't advisable. cry
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by klear(f): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2011
personally I detest it, Y? I see no reason y i should deal wit s.t.ds, h.i.v, unwanted pregnancies wit/witout abortion & lots more all cos of WAT? More ova it can mess up a good r/ship ( am yet 2 see one dat is defined by sex). As 4 pple dat test drive, feel free bt blame nobody if u find it hard 2 know wen a man loves u for U or cos he knows he can say dat 2 get u 2 give up d goods. Btw how many guys will u test drive b4 settlin down undecided? Marriage is much more dan sex likewise any r/ship.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by chic2pimp(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2011
namfav:

everyone that has sex before marriage deserves aids
Thunder Fire ya mouth!!!
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Iveanyi: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2011
There is a difference between what you do, what everybody does and what is right. Sometimes these three elements are in agreement, other times they are'nt. That doesnt change the fact that what is right is what is right. I think the answer to this question is known to us all. Some of us are just massaging our consciences.

Who are we to know what God has in store for us. I mean, you test the goods you want to buy right? And then you get married and those goods get damaged (divine plan/test). What then happens? You return them? A little more faith and trust in God will do us a lot of good.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by 2tek: 11:57am On May 21, 2012
a lady who doesnt want sex b4 marriage shd b a virgin nd also young.d guy shd testrun nd ensure dat he doesnt blindly enter one-chance.how wl d guy know d lady is not circumcised(a king without title).if u'r not a virgin,how wl d guy know dat u'r not seeing ur former boyfriends,aristoes nd suger daddies.sex reduces(but cant guarantee) d tendency of cheating.guys want sex cos(from experience) most of dem know dat d lady wl dump dem(without a genuine reason) if a RICHER guy wt a better car ng swag comes around.if a lady is not ready to give u sex,she may not give u her time,committment nd good attention.a lady will insist on no sex b4 marriage if she knows d guy wl always wait nd maybe she is still in school.a lady who is tired of sex after yrs of being sexually active/FUN nd series of wrong choices wl insist on no sex b4 wed.My advice:b sure d guy is ready for marriage.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Enice(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2012
Sex before marriage can be good or bad. We should be truthful to ourselves. Sex is very important in marriage. What if after marriage one is not compatible with the other? If the man loves sex and the woman does not, and vice versa, What happens?
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by 2tek: 4:00pm On May 21, 2012
Sex before marriage can be good or bad. We should be truthful to ourselves. Sex is very important in marriage. What if after marriage one is not compatible with the other? If the man Loves Intimacy andhe woman does not, and vice versa, What happens?
Ans-cheating,divorce nd a life-time of regret. Sex b4 marriage can b gud or bad. Shine ur eyes.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by glimpse(f): 5:57pm On May 21, 2012
koolchicco: Yes I agree. . . I'm a virgin and will remain so until after marriage tongue

afta marriage? Lyk wen u r dead? Or afta d weddin?
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Enice(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2012
in Nigeria, it's like a stigma for a woman to say she is a virgin at the age of 35 and a man to say he his a virgin at the age of 40. So who is fooling who? With the current economic situation where men roam about the street without jobs, how can they settle down? Also medically, it is unwise for a man to go without sex for too long a period as this can lead to prostrate cancer in later life. Should we then encourage masturbation? Ladies, shine your eyes. Sin is sin, be it fornication, lies, stealing, quick tongue etc. Use what you have to get what you want. You can always sort yourself out later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop / How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? / Rate My Girlfriend's Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? Hot Picz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.