Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (128429 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by opribo(m): 2:00am On Apr 01, 2020
These are the things spoiling this world.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 01, 2020
owoshuyi:
Oga what did Jesus say about cousin marriages in the New Testament? Or what did He say about sexual relationships between relatives as was made law in the Old Testament?

Where u abeg ehhn date ur cousins openly and introduce them to ur parents as ur girlfriends. I no fit follow u argue since u no fit use ur head
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by ABJ4Real(m): 2:06am On Apr 01, 2020
And what's wrong in 'brousing' cousins? Don't say I'm a pervert. Here in the north, cousins get married.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by miketayo(m): 2:10am On Apr 01, 2020
I know many Asians marry their cousins, Japanese especially
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nlkay(m): 2:11am On Apr 01, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I warn again you people should not shake this table o.

It's insult to say that God is dynamic. Or is it the reason people are messing up today because they believe that God has changed to conform with today's world? Is that how you people have gone to reduce God? Ever heard of unchangeable God? BTW which God are you talking about?

Mosaic law or not can you point where it's written one can not marry cousin. Even the present day Queen Elizabeth you know the relationship between her and her husband?

Make una no dey shake this table o.

By using the word dynamic, I meant that God has always moved to interfere in the affairs of man whenever things went wrong. From creation of Adam and Eve to the era of Abraham and Noah, the law had not come. A lot happened in the affairs of man before the law was established as a guide. God has being speaking to man since creation doesn't mean he changes. The nature of God is different from his position at a time. If the law was perfect with man without the devil, there would not have being a reason to send Christ to die.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by oyatz(m): 2:13am On Apr 01, 2020
I don't support incestuous relationship in any form.

I only gave other instances to show that the practice is not limited to the Islamic world.

AreaFada2:

I hope you also know what Queen Victoria's curse called Haemophilia did to several European dynasties. Like the Russian Imperial family for example.

Nature prefers a wider gene pool by far.

As for the knackaton cousins, they won't stop any time soon. The guy probably went to rent a house quickly to have freedom to be knacking the girl.
OP, get a clear evidence before you confront your brother.

If you keep quiet, it may soon result in abortion. Or should family find out by other means, you will be an accomplice.
Good luck.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Onebottle:
Just because of used CD
And she wearing singlet you already concluded they are having sex
Op no vex o, na mumu you be
i dont have a galfriend,but anytime my siblings aint around i carry olosho. (my cousin stays with us) so assuming my dad saw used condom in my room,that means am spanking my cousin hu
Note-we behave like husband and wife in the street,we even share same clothes,sometime she sleeps in my room,but we have never had sex.

Your brother and ya cousin are just good friends nothing else.
Dont use your mouth to destroy the family. Mumu op

Bros you lie...
Speak only for yourself.... The situation therein is a close shave cool
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by toprealman: 2:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Lightangel65:
Lol, same thing happened with my cousin and my older bro, lol they were always doing stupid sexual stuffs, I didn't do anything or say anything I just didn't care, and that was a bad decision

But don't it's better you at least talk to him remind him fornication is a sin and at most incest is a very bad taboo
Sanusi Lamido married his cousin......taboo ko, tatoo ni
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by TruthSpeaker: 2:30am On Apr 01, 2020
IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT RIGHT FOR THEM TO BE HAVING SEX. THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR A WHILE ALREADY AND SINCE YOU SAID YOU SAW USED CONDOMS, THAT MEANS THEY ARE AWARE THAT A PREGNANCY IS A NO GO ISSUE.
I ADVICE YOU TO LET THE SLEEPING DOG LIE, DON’T GET YOURSELF INVOLVED IN THE MATTER. YOU WILL SOME HOW BE PENALIZED IF YOU CHOOSE TO EXPOSE THEIR SEX EPISODES.
THEY ARE BOTH ADULTS, WHICH MEANS THEY ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ayubaossy(m): 2:32am On Apr 01, 2020
I can't say anytin

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by placeofallure(f): 2:34am On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:

till she get pregnant and put the both of us in trouble abi
Exactly! Don't mind him o. People have given you valid advice here and I want you to make use of them.

In my opinion, whatever concerns your brother concerns you. A kinsman cannot be any more closer than one's brother. Talk to him when you're both in a 'serious' mood. Let him know it's a taboo, it's fornication and it can severe family ties. You could also talk to the girl separately, that's only if your brother has confirmed to you the existence of something between them.

Note, your brother may not like this, na abominable acts dey sweet pass. Your relationship with your brother may become strained. If he is the vengeful, cantankerous type, he may stop you from continung with the job he got for you, he may ask you to leave his house. Are you prepared for all these? I'm just saying. But surely, it pays in the long run to stay on the side of the truth.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by nagalee(m): 2:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Martinez39s:
Is he also sleeping with your Tangent and Cosecant? grin
I hope he is not sleeping with his secant and sine too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by darfay: 2:48am On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

Fast forward to yesterday Monday, I went to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Please I need your help, he is 26, I'm just 21

Do not talk to him @ Op. Try to catch him in the act.whenever she cums to visit as usual, make an excuse to leave the house. Then quietly come back and don't knock on the door if closed. Just go and pip through the window that leads to his room as if you want to call him to open the door. Be as quiet as possible. I pray you don't catch your bro giving your cousin doggy
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by nagalee(m): 2:55am On Apr 01, 2020
rusher14:

SOHCAHTOA is involved.

grin
oil dey ur head

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by owoshuyi(m): 2:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Answer the question na. Since na your yansh you dey use reason, u no go fit answer. Na jeje I dey my own oo, na you quote me.

dairykidd:

Where u abeg ehhn date ur cousins openly and introduce them to ur parents as ur girlfriends. I no fit follow u argue since u no fit use ur head
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by anonimi: 2:56am On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:

yes bro

E be like sey toto story too dey sweet you.

youngvikthor:
Everybody was in shock yesterday at Ebelle community in Edo state as a man returns his wife to her parents saying the woman vagina is too wide.
The community was amused at how the man identified as Osamudiame Iyobosa could be that childish as to return his legally married wife for such flimsy excuse.

The man who dropped his wife at her parent’s house in Ubiaja in a green coloured golf 4 told his in-laws that many people must have slept with Edeki for her vagina to be that wide.

The couple before now were living at upper mission road in Benin city. It was said that Edeki was merely recommended to Iyobosa.

However, a man who sells palm wine near Ubiaja market admits that the man may be right, according to him, Edeki was a well-known flirt in the neighbourhood and that no indigene would have married her.

He said they were all surprised when Iyobosa came from Benin to marry her. Some young girls even started flirting saying that flirts are the luckiest ones using Edeki as an example of a lucky flirt.

The parents of Edeki were said to have been very angry with their inlaw for exposing their weakness publicly. The mother of the girl according to a witness was said to have called Iyobosa half man.

They said this is strange as no man has ever done that to the community by returning his wife for having a wide private part. The worst was that Iyobosa told onlookers that his wife had expressway

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Prosperous3131: 2:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Going by the age bracket I don't think that the age difference is much that you cannot confront your brother, though gently and with courtesy to let him understand the implications and dangers and also the shame it will bring to the family if their actions are brought to the fore.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by seangy4konji: 3:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Sometimes...having family around is a problem...

Maybe its time for you to get a job also and go live on your own...I would not sleep with my cousin but interfering with how I live my life can coat your own life..
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Etizz: 3:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.

Not everything you see deserve silence...... Thanks
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by ogene144(m): 3:11am On Apr 01, 2020
excanny:

A lot of people don't sleep with their cousins, only insane people do.

Don't make incest look Ok.

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.
Must u include religion in ur comment why cnt u ave sense 4 a moment
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by maazi45: 3:12am On Apr 01, 2020
MAJORITY OFF US HAVE IN ONE WAY SLEPT WITH OUR BLOOD RELATIVE because MOST FAMILES ARE JUST TO BIG I JUST ADVICE PIPO NOT TO SLEEP WITH THERE CLOSE ONES.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

It probably started whnile your brother was living at your aunt's place.

At 26 your brother should know that incest is not not proper and usually leads to birth defects in new born babies
remain BLESSED.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by BareFacedLies(m): 3:26am On Apr 01, 2020
mbhs139:

Who told you cousins sleeping with each other is incest? Anyway, it depends on the culture sha. For Yoruba it is. I don't know about Igbo, but it is not amongst the Hausas. Cousins marry cousins, and uncle marry nieces

Uncle marry niece?

How do they do it?

My dick won't even rise if I see the unclothedness of any blood relative no matter how sexy she might be!
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by BareFacedLies(m): 3:27am On Apr 01, 2020
miketayo:
I know many Asians marry their cousins, Japanese especially

No wonder why they all look alike
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 01, 2020
ABJ4Real:
And what's wrong in 'brousing' cousins? Don't say I'm a pervert. Here in the north, cousins get married.
ha ba!!! I see why they have so many deficiencies personal in north.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Biggers82(m): 3:37am On Apr 01, 2020
If am your brother I won't even allow you to come stay with me you have bad mind
Have you caught them red handed fuckingss why did you concluded what you didn't see if you don't mind your business he will send you back to Village Ode
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by wiseoneking: 3:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.
The most stupid answer I have read in Nairaland.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by omooje1(m): 3:41am On Apr 01, 2020
How is it ur biz?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by mbhs139(m): 3:43am On Apr 01, 2020
BareFacedLies:

Uncle marry nice?

How do they do it?

My dick won't even rise if I see the unclothedness of any blood relative no matter how sexy she might be!

I was talking to one Hausa woman who has a daughter in LASU about marrying her daughter..she said over her dead her body will a Yoruba marry her daughter. She said I should not worry, that she's already engaged to her uncle, according to her "my husband's younger brother"

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by yommen: 3:57am On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:

till she get pregnant and put the both of us in trouble abi

I'm surprised o! But be careful in whatever you plan to do sha.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by BAVOSKI(m): 4:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
When you go out to work, do you monitor his movement from your office?

Don't just conclude in your heart that he's furcking her.
Why Are you talking like illiterate.... will you keep quiet and stop reason upside down
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by idrezee(m): 4:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Focus on work so you can get your own place soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.