Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (128293 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by nnaeyes6: 12:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Wahala
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by nnaeyes6: 12:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmmmm.
Ask your father or more some questions that deal with IKWU! there are some IKWU (lineage) that cousins not related by IKWU BOND could marry. Like the KA(OGBO) people like OHAFIA, Edda, Abam, Arochukwu, etc, where there IKWU are from the mother side can marry their cousins from the father's side. Although, it is rare. And when that is not the case, it becomes a taboo.
However, I believe that u should buy ur brother his brand of beer and get one for urself. When u start drinking, bring up the topic. But start with a story that end with a brother having affairs with a sister that didn't end well and rather brother shame to the family. So start forming a story now. When he provokes (which he might probably do) calm him down to assure him u got his back but, tell him that people from the compound are asking him who ur cousin is and after telling them that she is ur cousin they will start murmuring. Sha present it mature for him and he will reason with u.
However, if they are of same IKWU like I stated earlier. Call ur mum immediately to put a stop to it.
Call daddy instead, if u have him alive

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by everydayboy: 12:55am On Apr 01, 2020
merahki:

Thank you
cool
I have never studied incest in the muslim world (didn’t even know about that until this post, I hope you are wrong for my peace of mind embarassed) but I agree with every other part of your post.

The way you mix words is uncommon. I literally search between lines to locate your contribution.
I Liket grin cool By the way.... I am just here to read comments.... But...

To this incest issue.....

Joke about it in an investigative inquisitive manner and watch his reaction .... If guilty as suspected you will know (That is, if you're as smart as I expect) play it off otherwise and plan the killer coup to catch them red handed .... Thereafter, explode in grievance and tell when confirmed "Okay to treat"... Peace! I'm out... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by PrinceMajestic: 1:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Any girl not your father's daughter, not your paternal grandfather's granddaughter can very much be fukkdd. Like if she's your maternal cousin, it's not bad. I am hoping to penetrate a maternal cousin soon. She tells me errthing about sex and how she wants it. I seriously want her, Fvck what y'all saying. But say No to paternal cousin sex, don't judge me, I must he sincere with myself always plus I'm atheist I don't recognize god laws or man laws except African ancestral laws. That's the dangerous one that provokes the spirits.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by UNRULY(m): 1:03am On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:

till she get pregnant and put the both of us in trouble abi
but you say them de use condoms! Leave them alone cos they're adults. Face what brought you there, gather ur own money ,rent your own apartment and if you wanna fvck ur grandpa, that's your cup of tea
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by UNRULY(m): 1:06am On Apr 01, 2020
That's how some family people will always spoil things for others for no reason. See this one wan thief him brother joy cheesy grin grin
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Ibechris2:

Can't u see how they all behave in the north. Consequence of what u just mentioned.

How do they behave?
Ain't emir Sunusi children more educated than you are?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Onebottle:
Just because of used CD
And she wearing singlet you already concluded they are having sex
Op no vex o, na mumu you be
i dont have a galfriend,but anytime my siblings aint around i carry olosho. (my cousin stays with us) so assuming my dad saw used condom in my room,that means am spanking my cousin hu
Note-we behave like husband and wife in the street,we even share same clothes,sometime she sleeps in my room,but we have never had sex.

Your brother and ya cousin are just good friends nothing else.
Dont use your mouth to destroy the family. Mumu op
Between u and Op u are the real mumu... so he should wait till dem do am for him head. He stays there and u don't yet u are claiming they are just friends. People like u naim dey entertain their wife lovers in the name of he's just a friend..Ode man

A lot of sick people full Nairaland just see them trying to justify incest. Some are even asking if it is incest to fvck themselves as family.. Na wah shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Bianda24: 1:09am On Apr 01, 2020
My take: make sure you are 100 percent sure that your brother is sleeping with your cousin. If you confirmed this, talk to him to desist from such act. The society frowns at it and there is nothing we can do about it.

I once fell in love with my cousin but because the society rejects it, we have to quit. She is married and I am married, we can't just continue with it. We have sought for forgiveness and we believe we have been forgiven. We love each other, I believe we still do but we can't go far with it. It is called incest. The society forbids it and there is nothing we can do about it.

So talk to your brother to quit because the society will not accept it.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by owoshuyi(m): 1:13am On Apr 01, 2020
I observed it a lot in the Bible too. After God had given laws about sex relationships with kins, Zelophehad's daughters and Caleb's daughter married their cousins. And all the people who married their cousins in the Bible never gave birth to children with health defects as this people are clamouring on.

PERVENCHE:

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob all married their cousins.

The Bible is pretty clear on that fact by showing so many first-cousin marriages and by first-cousin marriage being notably absent from Leviticus 18. In the JPS version of the Tanakh Leviticus 18:6 says not to "come near anyone of [your] own flesh to uncover unclothedness" in the JPS. In other versions the word "kin" is often used. Leviticus does go on to list various and very specific "you and your kin" relationships and goes so far as to point out that we shouldn't have sex with sheep but fails to even elude to cousins. In fact, if Jesus did exist it is well within the realm of possibility that his parents were first-cousins (the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia mentions this possibility).

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

It probably started whnile your brother was living at your aunt's place.

At 26 your brother should know that incest in not not proper and usually leads to birth defects in new born babies

Sex between first cousin has been proven by scientists not to have any of such issue.
Kindly educate yourself here.
https://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/04/us/few-risks-seen-to-the-children-of-1st-cousins.html
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 01, 2020
excanny:

A lot of people don't sleep with their cousins, only insane people do.

Don't make incest look Ok.

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.

You are an idiot. Children produced by first cousin has been proven by scientists not to have any of such issue.
https://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/04/us/few-risks-seen-to-the-children-of-1st-cousins.html

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by SavageResponse(m): 1:18am On Apr 01, 2020
papiforreal:

Sex between first cousin has been proven by scientists not to have any of such issue.

Does it sound right to you to marry your uncle's daughter?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Martinez39s:
Do you know any website where I can download movies?

Cc. Meeyankee, CAPSLOCKED,
I use YouTube then I will watch the movies offline but you must have a registered YouTube

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by owoshuyi(m): 1:26am On Apr 01, 2020
I agree with you guy. Caleb's daughter married her cousin Othniel. People no dey read their Bible, dem go come here dey claim WOKE

Funaki:

Na lie!!! People married their cousins after Deuteronomy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

Does it sound right to you to marry your uncle's daughter?

Very right..
What's wrong with that? You see all these taboos are just man made. As long as it won't effect the quality of the offspring and it conforms with my religious belief, I see nothing wrong with that.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Monday60655(m): 1:30am On Apr 01, 2020
Don't just assume, but try to catch them red handed
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Haydensam19(m): 1:33am On Apr 01, 2020
My Only advice to the guy is, he should only call on the girl and ask her about the relationship concerning the brother and her if she tries to play smart tell her you know what's going on and threaten her you will disclose it to her parents ,but please don't say a word to your Brother he might do other wise .Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by assetman(m): 1:34am On Apr 01, 2020
PERVENCHE:

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob all married their cousins.

The Bible is pretty clear on that fact by showing so many first-cousin marriages and by first-cousin marriage being notably absent from Leviticus 18. In the JPS version of the Tanakh Leviticus 18:6 says not to "come near anyone of [your] own flesh to uncover unclothedness" in the JPS. In other versions the word "kin" is often used. Leviticus does go on to list various and very specific "you and your kin" relationships and goes so far as to point out that we shouldn't have sex with sheep but fails to even elude to cousins. In fact, if Jesus did exist it is well within the realm of possibility that his parents were first-cousins (the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia mentions this possibility).

Even if Joseph married his cousin, its no longer practice now especially among Christian in Nigeria, what your brother is doing is taboo and you don't need any further proof to confront them, talk to your brother, tell him you will go and tell your parents if he did not stop committing this abominable act. It's quite clear that youthful exurbitant is what it's disturbing them and if it's not checked the boy would have impregnated her before people will get to know anything. Please talk to them very fast before it turn to something else

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by sylve11: 1:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmmm cool
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by joyandfaith: 1:37am On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

Fast forward to yesterday Monday, I went to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Please I need your help, he is 26, I'm just 21

Better tell your mum or your dad. Expose them asap. If you do not urgently, you shall regret later. Your family is already divided.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by joyandfaith: 1:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Haydensam19:
My Only advice to the guy is, he should only call on the girl and ask her about the relationship concerning the brother and her if she tries to play smart tell her you know what's going on and threaten her you will disclose it to her parents ,but please don't say a word to your Brother he might do other wise .Thanks

The girl can also do otherwise
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by owoshuyi(m): 1:39am On Apr 01, 2020
If cousin marriage is a taboo, why is marrying more than one wife not a taboo?

The Bible never condemned marriage between cousins, and Jesus said God made them Male and Female, not Females. God gave Adam only Eve.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 01, 2020
He will still get tired of furking her.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 01, 2020
owoshuyi:
I observed it a lot in the Bible too. After God had given laws about sex relationships with kins, Zelophehad's daughters and Caleb's daughter married their cousins. And all the people who married their cousins in the Bible never gave birth to children with health defects as this people are clamouring on.

Stop using the bible wrongly. So because the men of old married more than one wife is it safe to say as a Christian u should take up wives and concubines. With the coming of christ such ways of living were no longer practiced. Besides it is prohibited by the society we live in. If not those doing it wouldn't be doing it in secret

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by mbhs139(m): 1:44am On Apr 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

It probably started whnile your brother was living at your aunt's place.

At 26 your brother should know that incest is not not proper and usually leads to birth defects in new born babies

Who told you cousins sleeping with each other is incest? Anyway, it depends on the culture sha. For Yoruba it is. I don't know about Igbo, but it is not amongst the Hausas. Cousins marry cousins, and uncle marry nieces
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by abuhusna1: 1:46am On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

Fast forward to yesterday Monday, I went to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Please I need your help, he is 26, I'm just 21
Not a Rome to marry your cousin. Its Ibidapo and no religion says you can't do that
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Adgideon(m): 1:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.
from ur comment you too must be in the game, , when something is wrong it is wrong, u and ur co travelers of likes, incest has eaten u all

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by owoshuyi(m): 1:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Oga what did Jesus say about cousin marriages in the New Testament? Or what did He say about sexual relationships between relatives as was made law in the Old Testament?

dairykidd:

Stop using the bible wrongly. So because the men of old married more than one wife is it safe to say as a Christian u should take up wives and concubines. With the coming of christ such ways of living were no longer practiced. Besides it is prohibited by the society we live in. If not those doing it wouldn't be doing it in secret
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by jonadaft: 1:50am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.
[/s]
Very senseless comment.

That's the reason why this has country remained like this... Because of people like you.

When any of your cousin start fûcking your sister, PLEASE JUST KEEP QUIET.
EWÚRẸ

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by jonadaft: 1:54am On Apr 01, 2020
excanny:

A lot of people don't sleep with their cousins, only insane people do.

Don't make incest look Ok.

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.
Dear moròn, incest is a sin in Islam. I bet you have your own definition of it.

Please always use your brain before typing in a public forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.