Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (66999 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2020
onyxo76:
why don't we know anything about the 2nd dead case, why the secrecy? no name, nothing, something just doesn't add up here

Well, we don't know anything about the names and details of most cases except those the press chose to report or those whose families give details.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Kanymann: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Righteousnes89:

There is nothing bad shaking hands, the most important thing is always wash your hands,
Don't touch your face whether with hand gloves or not,
Hand gloves don't protect you from the virus as the viruses can't get through your hands.

The virus infect people through the eyes, mouth and nose where we have mucous membranes.

Don't touch your face, always wear mask and always wash your hands
Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Gabbriell: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news
Of what use is Africa to the world, if i may ask?

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0
Etc ... Give me any tangible reason for the efficacy of your conspiracy post.

Those quoting me and saying rubbish...even football that's minimally biased we still under perform there. We suck at other sports too
So SPORTS 0

Religion 100% grin grin grin
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Malawian(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2020
If Putin is infected with coronavirus and there is a vaccine/cure for it. Even of that cure is inside the Pentagon or wherever, Russian FSB agents will already be within striking distance to obtain it.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by fearless247: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Malawian:
If Putin is infected with coronavirus and there is a vaccine/cure for it. Even of that cure is inside the Pentagon or wherever, Russian FSB agents will already be within striking distance to obtain it.

grin
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Malawian:

1. Vaccines don't cure diseases.

2. Vaccines prevent illness.

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by ZooOga: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Amazing, just plain amazing!

Coronavirus: Russia sends plane full of medical supplies to US

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/01/coronavirus-russia-sends-plane-full-of-medical-supplies-to-us

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by stanliwise(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

This is an insult to Africa, be careful.
lets tell ourselves the truth. Make a point to prove him wrong.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by od501: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

Those quoting me and saying rubbish...even football that's minimally biased we still under perform there. We suck at other sports too
So SPORTS 0

Open your eyes bro.... the world feeds from Africa. Open your eyes!
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

Africa usefulness is contributing to world population, Maybe their idea is to prune our numbers

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Itemmanu: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

No one is keeping mute. You the one not reading up
[/s]
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by joe4christ(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

It seems countries are keeping mute on this.
No one is talking precisely on what they are using, all we hear is patients being discharged from hospitals.
we are watching.

Obviously there is no specific treatment for this virus. It boils down on individual immune system. The ability of your system to fight the virus will determine your chance of survival. Check for yourself, the death rate in Italy, Spain, China and USA. people keep dying in hundreds daily in each of these countries and u think if there is a specific effective treatment, they will allow their people die like that?
Our immune system in Africa has developed to the level that it kinda resist this virus to a higher level.

My opinion though!

2 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by tundess: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
No repercussions for him anyway.
He will win the next "election". grin
And the one after that. To infinity. Or 2036. Then they'll be another "constitutional " amendment to keep him in power till 2050. cheesy
Ain't life grand ? No matter how much you screw up, nothing can relieve you of your position.
Like being the chief designer at Porsche. Every three yrs the "new" 911 is rolled out. And ppl still buy it.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Johnboom: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
PediakAuthor:
He is a strategic Leader... Tactical too... He is quite careful too... Few days ago he was with his executives where he used face masks and other safety wares... So what's up about this alarm

To him, it ain't mere virus, but hypothetically a WMD...

And where's Jack Bauer?? We need his skills and experience... Lol
He has not been activated. He has left CTU
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Tonygate: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

So SPORTS 0
Africa have Oil that the world need
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by mrhipup(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0
Abundant Natural resources/Land
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by suremanpatriot: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Putin might even know where the vaccine is , they all know what they are doing !
vaccine politics bw usa china and russia,they are waitin for large scale outbreak to control d world with d vaccine.Even terrorist fear covid.God wil surprise all of them soon.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Ashley86400: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
phantom24:
Which vaccine are they still looking for? I mean what are they using to cure all those that are recovering from the virus?
There is no vaccine or cure.
What they are doing is giving you medicines for each symptom you have.
You have headache, they give you headache medicine
You have cough, they give you cough medicine
You have trouble breathing, they give you medicines to clear your throat/a ventilator.
The rest is left to your immune system to respond or reject the treatment.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by SKINDOGGY: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Putin might even know where the vaccine is , they all know what they are doing !
Brain full your all na stunt
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

So SPORTS 0
They're not going after the people, we're useless to them but the continent isn't. Africa is a goldmine and they know it
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Xsem(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

They're not going after the people, we're useless to them but the continent isn't. Africa is a goldmine and they know it

Of course
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Izigha(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Frankenstein:
I don't think you understand what a cure is.

For malaria, you take ACT to kill the parasite and get cured. For catarrh and cough, you take cough syrups and septrin to TREAT the symptoms and reduce its severity while the virus runs its course.

The same applies for COVID-19. A cocktail of drugs are administered to help with symptoms which might not work the same for every infected person. There's no cure. Our hope now would be a vaccine.
Another cash cow for big pharmatical company as vaccine change every year
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chicagoesontop:

I swear! That man dey calculate...
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jarus:

Oga, I don’t get you.
Are you saying corona is hoax?

Not Corona but prince Charles.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Legendguru: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Really
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
kikero:

Well, there is no man made saviour on the horizon anyway....

Plus, most people will recover from the virus after a few days sickness...as this Chinese paper says

It is for the minority who may die due to having preexisitng health conditons that protective measures are necessary. Plus, trials of various drugs are ongoing.

P.S Here is a list of research on covid 19 from WHO

And I'm not scared at all, you are.

Scared? When the "order" behind the virus is unveiled, you will understand how deadlier it is than corona virus. Prepare yourself because the time will be cut short.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Xposed2020:

Hero and villain.
Always remember they are both actors.

Nigeria slang for a hero and enemy in a movie is actor and boss. We know as e dey go!
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by stevups(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kaysalas:

Excuse me? did you say "WAS" ?
He IS THE MOST POWERFUL president in the world. Go figure.
I thought that talkative has taken over.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Kaysalas(m): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2020
stevups:

I thought that talkative has taken over.
Remember, empty barrels make the most noise wink
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by micheal567(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

So SPORTS 0

Don't be so ignorant to see the importance of African value to the world.
Don't be so ignorant to see the importance of your value to the world.
Ask yourself basic questions with your answer and keep asking yourself and you be wise.
1.Why did the world colonized Africa, if Africa is of no use to the world ?
2.Why do the world still colonize Africa, ?
With your response , answer this ;
3.What's in it for them and what's in it for Africa? grin
BE WISE YOUNG BROTHER ;BE WISE grin
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by iguita: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
There is no known cure for now. Just like Ebola, they manage the accompanying symptoms that comes with the infection and the virus wears out. See this infection as common cold, which has no cure forget all those cold syrup, what they do is to suppress the effect of the cold till the virus wears out.
fearless247:

It seems countries are keeping mute on this.
No one is talking precisely on what they are using, all we hear is patients being discharged from hospitals.
we are watching.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California / Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.