Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (66972 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by virginboy1(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Let me use this opportunity to grow with the world together.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by iammo(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2020
I gbadun this man die, former KGB, former General, black belt holder, corona sef go fear
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Jayrockk: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by backnbeta(f): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Putin may know what he's doing undecided

Get exposed, test positive, get well... conspiracy theorists will shut up for a while; afterall, Chinese Ally also have it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by simhosting: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Hmm
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2020
April Foolish!!
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by JustCurious: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Bill Gates isn't saying anything. #Just Curious.
It's unlike him... Helping Africa with vaccines etc.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2020
shocked
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by MrBONE2(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2020
shocked
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by miles12: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2020
; shocked
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by klax(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2020
phantom24:
Which vaccine are they still looking for? I mean what are they using to cure all those that are recovering from the virus?

Good question.

Charles of England survived it pls with what vaccine or drug
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by microfixsynergy(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Roozzaay(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Putin might even know where the vaccine is , they all know what they are doing !
Valid opinion
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by CoronaVirusPro: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

It seems countries are keeping mute on this.
No one is talking precisely on what they are using, all we hear is patients being discharged from hospitals.
we are watching.

No one is keeping mute. You the one not reading up

5 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020
Pizdietz
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Kiddo01(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020
First post to make front page FP twice at a time
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by sofiscatedmoron: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2020
But puttin us a big guy naw,, he is bigger than covid
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by neuron100(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2020
I have a revelation that this coronavirus pandemic will end when the death toll hits

Sixty six thousand six hundred and sixty six
(66666) now remove the last two sex and the first three six is what the end time looks like.

Think about it.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Bukden16(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2020
Putin is trying to prove a very valid point to his counterparts US, China, France and Germany's Presidents.
He did on purpose.
Wait and see

But wait oooh...
Let Buhari try it for us.

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by drips8(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news
Of what use is Africa to the world, if i may ask?

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0
Etc ... Give me any tangible reason for the efficacy of your conspiracy post.

Mineral resources are Africa's biggest use to the world, it's the same reason why we were colonized by the Europeans and there's a huge Neo colonialism agenda going on by the Chinese.

2 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by CoronaVirusPro: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2020
microfixsynergy:
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank

Stop being an online begger.

Its addictive and psychologically unhealthy.

12 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Putin is my problem? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by newdawn77(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Fake
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by MidaserveNG: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Mpanyi: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2020
For those talking about vaccine this vaccine that. Please note vaccine is not administered to the person infected with the microorganisms that cause the disease which the vaccine is meant to prevent. Doing that will amount to death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by franchasng: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Karemarealty288:
This is scary....no doubt NWO at work.
tell me one good reason why Africans should not be wiped out by the western world; can you tell me

Didier bullshyyt should go and sit down!! Let them go to Africa and vaccinate every black African and then they can proceed to Middle-East, it will make the world a safer place angry

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Hades2016(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Make una talk about una own country and leave other countries alone... Nigeria make una shame small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by ecclize: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2020
China must be hiding something

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by julybaba(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2020
STAY SAFE #PRESIDENTPUTIN

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Donaldoni: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2020
E sure for am... cool
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by israelmao(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2020
How are the mighty falling.Virus that has no hands or legs yet has turned the strongest arms to the weakest.The so-called superpowers are cringing in fear.What a mighty God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California / Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.