Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (66973 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Kanymann: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2020
It's only a stupid man that will be shaking another person with his bare hands in this period of the deadly epidemic.
#trustnoone
#staysmart
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

It seems countries are keeping mute on this.
No one is talking precisely on what they are using, all we hear is patients being discharged from hospitals.
we are watching.

Most instances, supportive care (IV fluids, antibiotics to stop concomitant infection with bacteria,oxygen and ventilation)

Most patients will recover. It is only a minority that would require ICU care.

5 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by shogsman(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news
Of what use is Africa to the world, if i may ask?

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0
Etc ... Give me any tangible reason for the efficacy of your conspiracy post.
Don't mind them,to think na wahala for them, who will go through all that trouble to sink an insignificant economy.

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by mu2sa2: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0
Start with yourself- of what use are you to the world? When you're living a worthless life you think everyone is like you. God has put us on this continent and made us black, we like it. Your gods should test the vaccine on themselves, after all they're the ones Covid19 is killing in numbers.

4 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Iziduhjoseph5(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2020
*NOTE THIS IS LEGIT I WILL UPGRADE YOUR JAMB SCORE BEFORE YOU PAY. NO SCAM IT 100% REAL* *08147941660*
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2020
ecclize:
China must be hiding something

LOL....they aren't hiding anything at all.

For comparison...Italy has 105, 792 cases with 12, 428 deaths. The minority will die.

Also, China has been battling this thing for longer than other countries. Italy started fighting this 2 months ago.

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by RapistOnBail: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Karemarealty288:
This is scary....no doubt NWO at work.
STFU
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by kaludestiny10(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2020
His Chinese counterpart President Xi Jinping will give him the vaccine to take.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Karemarealty288:
This is scary....no doubt NWO at work.

1.No vaccine trials are planned for any African country for covid 19

2.The only vaccine trials are happening in the USA....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Switruth: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Putin might even know where the vaccine is , they all know what they are doing !
. You’re very correct. After this China will be in trouble. A very bile strategy will be used against. It’s china against the world. I don’t think anyone would want to purchase anything from them.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2020
The problem with oyinbo pipu is that they like to shake hands when the greet. That problem is haunting them. sad
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Le2money(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2020
If prince Charles can survived it within 8 days....I'm very sure he (Putin) will survive it too

fearless247:

Let's see how it all plays out, we are watching..

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by julybaba(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2020
ecclize:
China must be hiding something

China will assume world power in no distance time.
They are already stronger than US in bio-warfare.

This virus is their version 1.0 biological weapon, they tested it on their citizens in Wuhan before exposing travellers exiting their country to it.

They want to punish their oppressors bitterly especially US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by sirdick17: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2020
phantom24:
Which vaccine are they still looking for? I mean what are they using to cure all those that are recovering from the virus?

All they do is to give u drug that build ur white blood cell, so ur body system will be able to fight it off. That explained why 65years n above re more at risk because of their weak body system
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by hyoid(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2020
:-on point bro
Chicagoesontop:
Putin might even know where the vaccine is , they all know what they are doing !

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Totalconcept(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2020
May be you people should throw some atomic and let’s everything comes to an end whala yi po fa we are tired westerners easterner northerner southerner even internal what is it?
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by ceejayluv(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2020
klax:

Good question.

Charles of England survived it pls with what vaccine or drug

The virus has a low fatality rate... Even if left untreated, most people Will recover naturally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by dalass(f): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

If you're an African and you typed this post. It certainly means you deserve a place at Yaba left..

All developed nations were at this stage we are in.. No need to bang ourselves over the head..
Yes, they were at a stage, underdeveloped, disease ridden poverty ravaged etc until they rose above it.

They have history dating to some few years AD. But sub Saharan Africa can only relate to history around 1500s. So we're clearly behind by many centuries...

You can just do yourself a favor, hug the next transformer if you feel so useless to the world! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Chicagoesontop:

1.There is no vaccine against corona virus 19

2.There are ongoing trials, (one in the USA) but nothing definitive.

3.Most people who catch covid 19 will recover. It's those who are old or have coexisiting symptoms that will have issues

3 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by jericco1(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Person wey dey wear space suit dey waka. How the virus use locate am again?
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Nairaland is beginning to exhibit symptoms of coronavirus.
Shiver from the fever causing it to have same topic appear consecutively multiple times
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by ceejayluv(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2020
kikero:

Most instances, supportive care (IV fluids, antibiotics to stop concomitant infection with bacteria,oxygen and ventilation)

Most patients will recover. It is only a minority that would require ICU care.
Thank you.
I think it's high time they pushed an informative topic on front page about the prognosis of this virus. Many people are either too embedded in conspiracy theories or totally ignorant and lazy To get facts from the right source.

2 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by sylve11: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Chicagoesontop:

Na so. cool
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by xperiencelove(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Whoever thinks Putin will be infected is deceiving himself/herself. He has the vaccine in his pocket.

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by ipobarethieves: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Baba coviik1.9 wey nor gree enta plane traful since this pandemic,Person wey don hide
Bukden16:
Putin is trying to prove a very valid point to his counterparts US, China, France and Germany's Presidents.
He did on purpose.
Wait and see

But wait oooh...
Let Buhari try it for us.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2020
phantom24:
Which vaccine are they still looking for? I mean what are they using to cure all those that are recovering from the virus?

How many times do they want to tell people on this forum that vaccine is not for cure but for prevention?

Vaccine, even if they find it, can’t help anybody that is already infected.

4 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Etfash(m): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

And her natural resources?
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Xsem(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2020
dalass:

If you're an African and you typed this post. It certainly means you deserve a place at Yaba left..

All developed nations were at this stage we are in.. No need to bang ourselves over the head..
Yes, they were at a stage, underdeveloped, disease ridden poverty ravaged etc until they rose above it.

They have history dating to some few years AD. But sub Saharan Africa can only relate to history around 1500s. So we're clearly behind by many centuries...

You can just do yourself a favor, hug the next transformer if you feel so useless to the world! undecided

Trash and stop quoting if you don't know how to engage reasonably in an intellectual discourse without being bellicose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by ceejayluv(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Jarus:

How many times do they want to tell people on this forum that vaccine is not for cure but for prevention?

Vaccine, even if they find it, can’t help anybody that is already infected.

Hahaha... They still think we're in a Movie.

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by handsomeyinka(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0
Am glad you are also an african...

Chief Mumu.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by ITbomb(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2020
They are testing the vaccine on camera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California / Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.