Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (66961 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Dr7Manhattan: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news
Of what use is Africa to the world, if i may ask?

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0
Etc ... Give me any tangible reason for the efficacy of your conspiracy post.

Those quoting me and saying rubbish...even football that's minimally biased we still under perform there. We suck at other sports too
So SPORTS 0

You realize that Africa has a vast abundance of natural resources and rarely ever have natural disasters, right?
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Sleevia: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2020
microfixsynergy:
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
You have internet, you have phone, you have data... continue. no b only u need help. we all do... call Buhari, he is your president.

3 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Zubychukwu: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Africa is blessed regardless
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Frankenstein: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

Yes, but no one is saying that.
Almost all the countries are being mute on how they are treating Coronavirus patients.
Only Trump was bold enough to mention Chloroquine and he was attacked for that.
Doctors and health workers know how to manage and treat the virus. There's information sharing among health workers around the globe.

You want the drugs to be posted on the news so that people will go and OD on what they have little knowledge about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Xsem(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

You realize that Africa has a vast abundance of natural resources and rarely ever have natural disasters, right?

Our own disaster lies in our gross under performance in all aspects, under utilisation, mentality. Of what use is the glut of natural resources when it can't be utilized properly.

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by JustCurious: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You can't come online and say gates has been silent when you don't read news about gate. Like do u expect the news to come to you automatically like that?

Am just trying to clear a picture for u.

If you have an answer to my question. Pls do state it. Else, there is no need for this back and forth, pls. I only stated what was on my mind.

Thank you.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Kaysalas(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2020
stevups:
Putin is not stupid. He was once the most powerful president in the whole world
Excuse me? did you say "WAS" ?
He IS THE MOST POWERFUL president in the world. Go figure.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Frankenstein: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

What will they gain from killing Africans and destabilising the continent, causing rebel groups and hunger that they will still send boots and aid money to address? Why go through such hassle when they already own, control and exploit your natural resources?

3 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by ceejayluv(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2020
klax:

Pls come again. You mean Corona has low fatality rate and over 30,000 souls dead

Pls tell me something ...........
In terms of percentage. It's an average of 4 to 5 percent fatality out of infected people worldwide...

By comparison, Ebola was 40 percent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by ubev01(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

It seems countries are keeping mute on this.
No one is talking precisely on what they are using, all we hear is patients being discharged from hospitals.
we are watching.
they are simply treating the symptoms. It's the person's immune system that fights off the virus

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by bahaushe1: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

Let's see how it all plays out, we are watching..

Continue watching........, you won't see anything. They will not announce the result irrespective of the outcome.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by JuanDeDios: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

No one is talking precisely on what they are using, all we hear is patients being discharged from hospitals.
we are watching.
Nobody is mute on anything. They're treating the symptoms - paracetamol for the pains, cough med for the cough, ventilator if your lungs shut down, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by mechanics(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2020
It's well.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by bayusman: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

we are watching.

Apparently, a very large number of infected people are not admitted to the hospital except people with prior illness and are ar high risk of not surviving it. Meanwhile, in most cases the immune system alone fight the virus on it's own.

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by bigman001(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

Those quoting me and saying rubbish...even football that's minimally biased we still under perform there. We suck at other sports too
So SPORTS 0

Because we have bad and greedy leaders thats why u cant see what dey are seeing. He maybe right because Africa has loads of natural resources but these are been mismanaged by terrible and greedy leaders.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Righteousnes89: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2020
phantom24:
Which vaccine are they still looking for? I mean what are they using to cure all those that are recovering from the virus?

There is no drugs for the virus now,
They just give you some random drugs to fight other diseases your body would be exposed to, so your immune system can concentrate on the virus.

Your immune system is the only drugs everyone have,
If you have strong immune system then you will survive the virus, if you don't have strong immune system then the virus will kill you.

It takes about two weeks before your body begins to develop its own drugs to fight the virus.

Younger people have stronger immune system than older people that why the virus kill older people mostly, like from 60yrs upwards.

If you're young and your immune system wins the fight, the virus will die but leave injuries in your body,
That injuries or weakness will be easy targets for bacteria and the person may suffer some illnesses at old age.

I don smoke weed o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by platido(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Upon all this his protective measures still contact it?
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by DexterousOne(m): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

So SPORTS 0

Interesting perspective you got there
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Excuzeme: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

So SPORTS 0

All the above is what makes Africa a perfect Guinea Pig for Experiments!

It is not about African "performance", it is about Western Control of African Natural resources

Do you know how long the WEST have been trying to curtail the population in Africa?
Was there performance in Africa, when the Euorpeans started colonising and sharing Africa?
What is Central Command (CentCom) doing in Africa, despite Africa not been important as you say?
Think! Think!! and Think again!!!
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by visiblincognito: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

So SPORTS 0
Wrong,wrong and wrong
The first European to ever write anything down was Homer , and he studied under the feet of the priests in Egypt . The same Egyptians built the pyramid and had built advance irrigation and sewage systems making great progress in the fields of medicine, agriculture , engineering, cosmetology etc. not talking the Arabs occupying Egypt now. I mean the black pharaohs and their people who occupied kemet , now knows as Egypt . The real Egyptian who built the pyramids . Yeah those ones

Now you tell me who gave the world , education, technology etc
They won’t tell you if it doesn’t favor them .
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by yetunsbay(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
phantom24:
Which vaccine are they still looking for? I mean what are they using to cure all those that are recovering from the virus?
body immunity is one
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

So SPORTS 0

"Of what use is Africa to the world?" We are blessed with the natural and mineral resources the rest of the world so much depend on to survive. From Aluminum, Bauxite, Cobalt to Quartz and Zinc; we have everything in africa.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by greggng: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

we are watching.

As far as corona viruse is concern ...there us no cure or medicine for it. What works for any victim is the ability of his or her Immuine system to develop strong antibodies to fight back ...As it stand is a matter of luck.

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by SmartyPants(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

Almost all the countries are being mute on how they are treating Coronavirus patients.

Seek for knowledge and you will find it. There is no special treatment. When a person is infected, in the ordinary course of events, they are meant to recover, providing they have a functioning immune system. Those who stay in hospital are those who get an accompanying infection such as pneumonia. The treatment is for these accompanying infections. If you do not get these, then you have no need for treatment. Thus, it ought not to come as a surprise to learn that many are being discharged. People are also being discharged here in Nigeria!
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by shugabasbn: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

we are watching.

What they are using is palliative treatment no effective antiviral drug has bn developed so far
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2020
SmartyPants:

Seek for knowledge and you will find it. There is no special treatment. When a person is infected, in the ordinary course of events, they are meant to recover, providing they have a functioning immune system. Those who stay in hospital are those who get an accompanying infection such as pneumonia. The treatment is for these accompanying infections. If you do not get these, then you have no need for treatment. Thus, it ought not to come as a surprise to learn that many are being discharged. People are also being discharged here in Nigeria!

At the boldfaced,100% True
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by JubiGold(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Putin might even know where the vaccine is , they all know what they are doing !

Yes, ur assertion make sense wella.
Russia working with China to destroy U.S.

U.S. covid-19 task force projected 100,000 - 250,000 deaths in America, told Americans to brace themselves fr tough weeks ahead, while in China, business alrdy taking shape, company resumes production and their transport syste gradually coming to life.
Its no brainer U.S nd the world have bin invaded in a supremacy battle.

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Wolgrace:

That's hoax! Charles was declared negative just 7days of quarantine. It wasn't real initially. British PM will be declared negative too, just as Trump. Major puppets cannot be stigmatised as they are the lead role actors and major players of the agenda of the globalists... It's like a movie with different casts and roles, carefully observe and watch as they all unfold each event at a particular time to achieve ONE confederacy. Nothing like right or left, or incumbent or opposition, they are all the same with ONE AGENDA, as they can't stand against itself else they divide. it's a game to divide and rule the masses.

Oga, I don’t get you.

Are you saying corona is hoax?
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by onyxo76(m): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

very true, nobody is saying how they were treated
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Righteousnes89: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Kanymann:
It's only a stupid man that will be shaking another person with his bare hands in this period of the deadly epidemic.
#trustnoone
#staysmart

There is nothing bad shaking hands, the most important thing is always wash your hands,
Don't touch your face whether with hand gloves or not,
Hand gloves don't protect you from the virus as the viruses can't get through your hands.

The virus infect people through the eyes, mouth and nose where we have mucous membranes.

Don't touch your face, always wear mask and always wash your hands

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Righteousnes89: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Here is all you should know about the virus

Listen to interview with the South Korean minister of health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAk7aX5hksU
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by onyxo76(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2020
kikero:

As at this morning...
859,032...number of infected

178,101...number of recoveries

42,322...number of dead.

Note that the number of recoveries far outnumbers the dead.

Using Nigeria as an example...the two people who died.

1.The first person to die had multiple myeloma and end stage kidney disease. Multiple myeloma is in itself a terminal illness (anyone who has it is going to die , and in severe pain even)

2.We don't know much about the second fatality...but again, NCDC mentioned he had 'preexisting conditions)

3.Most of the people who die are old, or are hypertensive, have heart disease, diabetic, have cancer (Zimbabwe's first death had lung cancer, and was on chemotheraphy when he caught it...chemo makes someone weak enough).
why don't we know anything about the 2nd dead case, why the secrecy? no name, nothing, something just doesn't add up here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California / Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.