Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (66971 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Xsem(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Judybash93:

I'm not in support of the conspiracy theory but the thing is simple, clear out the people, then have easy access to the natural resources

Same way Russia is blaming America ,and America is blaming china while Africa is trying it's best to rope themselves in. Always insecure!

Do you know the amount of money bill gates has injected into Africa as aid?

Okay, lemme clear you, if not because of bills, do you know the actual cost of anti retroviral drugs? You wouldn't know because it's grossly subsidized. All thanks to bill gates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by blowjohn(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2020
kikero:

1.The cause of the pandemic was a member of the coronavirus family that jumped into humans and mutated into a virulent virus.

(Infections , whether viral or bacterial, etc have been jumping from animals to humans for centuries. They are called zoonotic infections)

2.Viruses can mutate easily because their structure means their DNA is exposed to external factors that can cause mutations easily

3.In the good old days, when people did not travel, a viral disease could be localized to a certain point...now that people travel more ...viruses spread extensively and create problems. COVID 19 spread easily because a lot of people from developed countries visit China as tourists, and Chinese people themselves travel heavily

4.The Chinese limited spread by extensive lockdowns , and strict testing measures as early as December. Most countries did not start on time (Italy and the US are two notorious examples)

5.The Chinese economy is severely affected. Their revenue comes from manufacturing...and since they cannot manufacture anything..their economy is suffering. As are most global economies.

6.No one can weaponize a virus effectively. Humans are so genetically diverse that a virus may kill some and leave many alive.

7.Most people who catch covid 19 will recover. (if you read one of the papers in my post you quoted)...it is for the few that would fall severely ill that protective measures are being carried out.

Ur first point is the Alibi.
We all know some of those viruses reside in the wild.
Again chinese stocks have gone up very high since this pandemic.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nairalandmonika: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2020
blowjohn:

And china has been busy buying up stocks from these other countries for the last 2 weeks
I meant Russia not Germany
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2020
kikero:

Prince Charles, like most people infected with COVID 19,had a mild form of the disease caused by COVID 19: he recovered after a few days. Certainly he was at risk of a bad outcome (he is an old man)..but he did recover...but he is still in social isolation

Boris Johnson the PM is in strict isolation right now. Has not made any public appearances in the last week at all.

Whether mild or strict, it's still amount to hoax. Victim games play! How the news was dished out to us should not be fed upon and swallowed at ease when we all know the elites, tourists and rich travelers are more exposed to the virus. What surrounds the virus is the hidden cure so as to create man-made saviour to mankind.

Brother, trust no man neither this wicked world. Na only yourself you know. Focus on Jesus Christ
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by obadesanre: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Guy that is where you got it all wrong. Africa is where the rythem is. Take this to the bank. Everything the world needs to survive lies in Africa. Our leaders has been brainwashed from time immemorial.
Xsem:

Fake news
Of what use is Africa to the world, if i may ask?

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0
Etc ... Give me any tangible reason for the efficacy of your conspiracy post.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by tomdon(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

Those quoting me and saying rubbish...even football that's minimally biased we still under perform there. We suck at other sports too
So SPORTS 0

Your ratings are right
But how does it make the post invalid
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Judybash93(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Same way Russia is blaming America ,and America is blaming china while Africa is trying it's best to rope themselves in. Always insecure!

Do you know the amount of money bill gates has injected into Africa as aid?

Okay, lemme clear you, if not because of bills, do you know the actual cost of anti retroviral drugs? You wouldn't know because it's grossly . All thanks to bill gates

To be honest, i understand your point of view and I'm actually not trying to argue with you. I was only looking at it from the perspective of the initial writer. Of course, Bill Gates has pumped a shitload of money into Africa even up to the area of renewable energy.
No be fight cheesy
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Wolgrace:

Thank you! Both actor and boss are scripted, directed, and paid by a producer. Most world leaders are one confederacy but the ones against are seriously hit by wars and invasion. Soon, they will be defeated and forced to join, and only Christ's government, i.e the true church will remain. CHRISTIANS GET READY (PSALM 83 CONFEDERACY AND CONSPIRACY THROUGH UNHOLY PEACE TREATY AND ALLIANCE AGAINST THE HEAVENLY ISRAEL ON EARTH I.E THE CHURCH OF CHRIST). Trump is NOT your saviour, but a deciever and impostor imposed by the globalists. It's a script!

Therefore, major puppets can't be infected! It's a chess game. Reason, the minor puppets are infected and being used as the baits to increase fear and alarming rate of the covid-19 so as to order a plan out of chaos and desperation. Trust the philantrophists not, especially bill gates, george soros, rotschild, and many others.

Hero and villain.
Always remember they are both actors.

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by ecclize: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2020
kikero:

LOL....they aren't hiding anything at all.

For comparison...Italy has 105, 792 cases with 12, 428 deaths. The minority will die.

Also, China has been battling this thing for longer than other countries. Italy started fighting this 2 months ago.
there recovery rate is jaw dropping while the mortality rate surprises me considering it was originated there..
they must know what others don't know even if they are not hiding anything
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by alfarouq(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2020
The problem of Africa is me, you and especially those that have lost faith in Africa. If I may ask, what contribution have you made to make Africa better.
for those of us that believe I'm God and pray to him to grant us some of our heart desires, how many of us have ever truly and sincerely pray for Africa?,, how many of us have prayed that God grant Africa good leaders sincerely the way we pray that God should enrich us and make us wealthy, healthy and successful?
we're very good at abusing and cursing African leaders forgetting that the leaders are chosen from amongst us.
for me, I refuse to give up on Africa and believe that one day: it might take donkey years but Africa will be great.

2 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by donnie(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Putin might even know where the vaccine is , they all know what they are doing !

Don't mind them. The elite run the various nations as corporations.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2020
blowjohn:

Ur first point is the Alibi.
We all know some of those viruses reside in the wild.
Again chinese stocks have gone up very high since this pandemic.

The Chinese economy has been in a bad state since the outbreak

The draconian quarantining of Hubei province, as well as nationwide measures to stem the spread of the elusive virus, have been costly. China’s exports plunged 17.2 percent in the January-February period compared with last year. Imports fell 4 percent. On March 6, the China Enterprise Confederation (CEC) released the results of another survey assessing the Q1 performance of 299 large manufacturers, and more than 95 percent of companies saw revenues drop, while more than 80 percent saw operational costs go up.

The purchasing managers’ index, which measures China’s service sector activity, fell by half last month and public transport in Beijing was at 15 percent capacity. Importantly, consumption fell significantly from 51.8 in January to 26.5 in February.

These are the second-order effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. A significant drop in consumption in China, a slow return to the full functioning of the economy, and the slow return of migrants and other workers to manufacturing centers and cities mean one of the engines of global growth is running on half speed.

SAUCE

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Hypocrit: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Trash and stop quoting if you don't know how to engage reasonably in an intellectual discourse without being bellicose.

So you mean what she quoted was intellectual discus? I lol u. Her post was more intellectual than the reoccuring trash you posted. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Kaysalas(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2020
PediakAuthor:
He is a strategic Leader... Tactical too... He is quite careful too... Few days ago he was with his executives where he used face masks and other safety wares... So what's up about this alarm

To him, it ain't mere virus, but hypothetically a WMD...

And where's Jack Bauer?? We need his skills and experience... Lol
grin grin grin
nor be only Jack Bauer na Michael Scoffield, funny U wink
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2020
ecclize:

there recovery rate is jaw dropping while the mortality rate surprises me considering it was originated there..
they must know what others don't know even if they are not hiding anything

Note that Italy and the US regarding the coronavirus outbreak are where China was at December and early January.

Also, the Chinese economy took a big hit. ...and will continue to do so as long as its European and US markets don't recover on time from this .Recovery is hiding a lot of cracks.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by klax(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2020
ceejayluv:

The virus has a low fatality rate... Even if left untreated, most people Will recover naturally.

Pls come again. You mean Corona has low fatality rate and over 30,000 souls dead

Pls tell me something ...........
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Dpaulie(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2020
All these wealthy people cannot die of corona virus... gba be...we should be more concerned about the low life people who makes the larger population of the world
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by ofiko123(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2020
I don't believe this news at all...
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Africa is a consumer continent, they make huge money from here

Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

Those quoting me and saying rubbish...even football that's minimally biased we still under perform there. We suck at other sports too
So SPORTS 0
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by einsteine(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2020
klax:

Good question.

Charles of England survived it pls with what vaccine or drug

Have you been reading?
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by xrayj(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

This is an insult to Africa, be careful.
It is not an insult
Africa is of no use to the world!
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Wolgrace:

Whether mild or strict, it's still amount to hoax. Victim games play! How the news was dished out to us should not be fed upon and swallowed at ease when we all know the elites, tourists and rich travelers are more exposed to the virus. What surrounds the virus is the hidden cure so as to create man-made saviour to mankind.

Well, there is no man made saviour on the horizon anyway....

Plus, most people will recover from the virus after a few days sickness...as this Chinese paper says

It is for the minority who may die due to having preexisitng health conditons that protective measures are necessary. Plus, trials of various drugs are ongoing.

P.S Here is a list of research on covid 19 from WHO

And I'm not scared at all, you are.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Etfash(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Natural resources that they can't properly utilize, now become its own bane. Imagine what presence of oil has done to Nigeria even at that it's grossly mismanaged.
The natural resources have become a curse to Africa, not because of it's presence but because of the African mentality.

Some countries with minimal or no natural resources are even doing better than African countries.
Take a look at Singapore with few natural resources and in relative comparison with Nigeria, what's your inference?

Your point's well understood.

But, do you think the natural resources can be enough a reason for "them" to want Africa?
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by ohiz2007(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2020
phantom24:
Which vaccine are they still looking for? I mean what are they using to cure all those that are recovering from the virus?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/over-50-coronavirus-vaccine-trials-ongoing-%E2%80%95-who/
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by klax(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2020
einsteine:

Have you been reading?

No pls tutor me Mr know it all.
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2020
klax:

Pls come again. You mean Corona has low fatality rate and over 30,000 souls dead

Pls tell me something ...........

As at this morning...
859,032...number of infected

178,101...number of recoveries

42,322...number of dead.

Note that the number of recoveries far outnumbers the dead.

Using Nigeria as an example...the two people who died.

1.The first person to die had multiple myeloma and end stage kidney disease. Multiple myeloma is in itself a terminal illness (anyone who has it is going to die , and in severe pain even)

2.We don't know much about the second fatality...but again, NCDC mentioned he had 'preexisting conditions)

3.Most of the people who die are old, or are hypertensive, have heart disease, diabetic, have cancer (Zimbabwe's first death had lung cancer, and was on chemotheraphy when he caught it...chemo makes someone weak enough).
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Hypocrit: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

You are not a honest person, you are engulfed by sentiments. Attack the message and not the messenger. Being an African doesn't in any way hinder me from castigating the ills of Africa.
your index post was not diplomatic, and void of proper reason, anger generated data, and defy logic and sound reasoning, this makes it also sentimental, obviously that is why some persons are quoting you with anger and abuse which was same path your post thread initially.

2 Likes

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

So SPORTS 0

Use your head man, Africans are useful as Guinea pigs / lab rats

1 Like

Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by oglalasioux(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2020
fearless247:

This is an insult to Africa, be careful.

Insult or the bitter truth?
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Brytt001: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2020
Xsem:

Fake news

Technology 0
Education 0
Leadership 0

So SPORTS 0

What about your resources?
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Monaco2(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Putin might even know where the vaccine is , they all know what they are doing !

E no shock u say prince Charles test positive e no reach one week dem say e don well
Re: Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC by Frankenstein: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2020
phantom24:
Which vaccine are they still looking for? I mean what are they using to cure all those that are recovering from the virus?
I don't think you understand what a cure is.

For malaria, you take ACT to kill the parasite and get cured. For catarrh and cough, you take cough syrups and septrin to TREAT the symptoms and reduce its severity while the virus runs its course.

The same applies for COVID-19. A cocktail of drugs are administered to help with symptoms which might not work the same for every infected person. There's no cure. Our hope now would be a vaccine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California / Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.