Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund (39904 Views)

Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Anambralstson: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2020
candidtalk:

Where is the audio donation of Igbo leaders and elites?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by UNRULY(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
nobody talks about Amotekun again embarassed
here's your Amotekun grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by MrPRevailer(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Greatzeus:

That cartoon is misleading. It shows most of you modern day Christians lack in-depth knowledge of the scriptures. No sinner will see God. How can he then be having conversations with God. Even in heaven, not all angels can have conversations with God.

No it's not. Look at these scriptures.

Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. Revelation

Actually, no sinner will see God the Father. The Son of God, Jesus is he that will judge the sinners. He is the Judge of the quick and the Sea.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Hypocrit: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=franchasng post=87981333]US government is paying citizens and permanent resident holders $1200 and above depending on your income and size of family....Canada is paying $2000 + house rent, Spain is paying house rent, babyseater, etc, Ireland is paying citizens, PR holders, students 350 Euros per week to cushion the effect of the economic hardship coronavirus will bring. All countries are rolling out massive welfare packages and even post-coronavirus pandemic economic palliatives to ensure their citizens doesn't feel the negative impact of this global pandemic now and when it is over.

Buhari and APC just woke up and said they have compiled a list of vulnerable and poor Nigerians and families, when and how Who compiled the list, how did they compile the list, using what indices and who was in charge] your post is full of shit from the second part. So much wrong generalization. Who told you whites don't steal? That really brings your personality to question also.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

From savings to chequing account.Lagos state money is Tinubu's money.

Awon mischief maker oloriburuku. From "Tinubu must donate" noise you Igbos made to this after he donated? Do you people have no shame and can you not appreciate that others are watching your behavior to note what you really are?

Continue the foolishness. Remember "perception is everything". You don't need a Rocket Scientist to explain how Nigerians perceive Igbos over this coronavirus crisis.

It is crystal clear you people are wicked and devilish enemies-within secretly happy over the pandemic while praying fervently for disaster to befall Nigeria. Nigerians are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by joshuaidibia(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You can't blame him. He spent 75% of his money on election and 20% on court and lawyers. He'll be managing the remaining 5% for this 14 days.
Fact is: guy is broke. Even his oga donated ONLY 50m

Only 50m? Have you given a neighbor 50naira? Ode
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by stupidmods: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by gawu1: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
US government is paying citizens and permanent resident holders $1200 and above depending on your income and size of family....Canada is paying $2000 + house rent, Spain is paying house rent, babyseater, etc, Ireland is paying citizens, PR holders, students 350 Euros per week to cushion the effect of the economic hardship coronavirus will bring. All countries are rolling out massive welfare packages and even post-coronavirus pandemic economic palliatives to ensure their citizens doesn't feel the negative impact of this global pandemic now and when it is over.

Buhari and APC just woke up and said they have compiled a list of vulnerable and poor Nigerians and families, when and how Who compiled the list, how did they compile the list, using what indices and who was in charge

What stopped them from sending whatever welfare package they have to all Nigerians using their BVN to ensure accountability since BVN can be tracked And then do whatever they want to do for those in remote villages without bank account or BVN through their traditional rulers and local councilors

The answer is they want to use this opportunity to loot and steal billions as usual, and to roll out free food and crumbs to their lazy brothers in the north who contribute nothing to Nigeria's economy, leaving those contributing to the growth of Nigeria through hardwork behind.

I will keep saying it for the whole world to read and know that black people are the curse of the world!!!

Black people are selfish, wicked, inhumane to one another, corrupt by default, greedy, and very envious.

The only thing a black leader like governor, senator, president, minister, commissioner, LGA Chairman understand is how to steal public money to make himself and his family and close political allies rich forever. They don't care about their citizens.

Every black person is corrupt just waiting to manifest once given a political or leadership position in the society, office, organization, etc.

The only black man that does not steal is the one that is not in a political or leadership position, or the one that has not gotten the opportunity to manage or handle organization or society funds.

Black people can only observe decorum when they are working under the supervision and leadership of a whiteman, or when they are living in a whiteman's country where they know that their nonsense will not be tolerated because he will be severely punished by the white man's law without twisting or allowing him to bribe his or her way out like he does in his backward black nation.

If I was born a white man and I am the President of my country, no black man will be given visa to my country and any black that eventually succeeds in entering my country will be locked up, and if by chance he marries a white lady, I will make a law that will forbid giving him permanent resident or citizenship just like it is done in Malaysia and some Asian countries. Black men and women all over the world are fools, they should go back to their countries and fight their foolish leaders and fix their nations, it is becoming a global disgrace.

A time is coming when all nations will hate blacks so much that black people will become endangered species in any foreign country, whether they are citizens of that country or not and I will gladly support the white supremacists when that time comes, I don't care if they deal with me too cos I deserve it for being part of this black retards, it hurts!!

It hurts to see Buhari and the likes govern the biggest black nation!

It hurts to see youths who are supposed to be the hope of the black nation supporting failed leaders like Buhari and co!!

It hurts to see how unorganized and dirty Nigeria looks!!

It hurts to see millions of Nigerian youths unemployed, underemployed, hopeless, helpless and oppressed to point of no hope!!
Be spraying fake news. That's how you people said obituary donated 1bm, only for him to come out with disclaimer.
Wailers attitude.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Eastornprince: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You can't blame him. He spent 75% of his money on election and 20% on court and lawyers. He'll be managing the remaining 5% for this 14 days.

What a man donates is no indication of worth.

In Nigeria, I have seen people donate stupendous sums only for you to hear their family is suffering the next week.

Man donates 400k or sprays 1000 naira bills like water in a party but can't pay his children's school fees the next month.
Man throws lavish party today but owes rent and bills in the millions

How common are these stories in this country?

Obi is rich and very wise

He's the only billionaire I know whose kids use public transport.
Shocking right?

Some igbos even find it hard believing he's rich
But he is.
So were his parents
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by yeyeosoronga: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2020
He shouldnt have to wait for him to be told to stretch out a helping hand to those in need at this period.
He can spend 2 million naira on food stuff, and still make a difference in the lives of people around him.
Its not until you donate to the federal govt before you can make an impact.
Celebrities are making a difference even with their brokeness. Some are buying food stuff, some are giving 5K for those that need help. Last last, many will spend 1 million, and would have made a difference

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Dayodragon: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2020
bamasite2:
Refutal prompto

But oga no vex, abeg tell us how much you wan donate, so we go know wetin to expect from you.

Abi you just dey encourage others while you no go donate?

Beyond the doom and gloom everywhere, you should make lemonades out of lemons.

This free video shows you how to prevent corona virus and make money in 10 different ways.
Click to watch now:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWj5ORY38bA

If you own a business, work in business development, sales, marketing, promotion, etc then you MUST apply number 8 and 9 right now in your existing business or job else you will be losing so much money!

Billions donated so far, how much have you received?? so why do you want him to donate?? when at the end one idiat will pocket all

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Jack500:
Where he wan see 1billion donate, how much does he have, that he will be donating 1 billion, even Atiku his boss donated only 50 million.

He bn Otedola or Adenuga?

Ko easy lati popular.... lati lowo bi adenuga

be na ni
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by gidgiddy: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
nobody talks about Amotekun again embarassed

Amotekun was all about noise making

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:

At least he is twice smarter than the dullard you voted.

He does not need salary or tax payers money like the dullard to feed well.

He creates wealth, your daddy consumes and borrows.

When will you understand the difference and stop the daftness ?
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:

'Piss'? As in 'Urine'?
May Allah (piss be upon his head) forgive you
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by IkeOnyia: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2020
yeyeosoronga:
He shouldnt have to wait for him to be told to stretch out a helping hand to those in need at this period.
He can spend 2 million naira on food stuff, and still make a difference in the lives of people around him.
Its not until you donate to the federal govt before you can make an impact.
Celebrities are making a difference even with their brokeness. Some are buying food stuff, some are giving 5K for those that need help. Last last, many will spend 1 million, and would have made a difference
Jesus Christ is merciful.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Naughtysite:

At least he is twice smarter than the dullard you voted.

He does not need salary or tax payers money like the dullard to feed well.

He creates wealth, your daddy consumes and borrows.

When will you understand the difference and stop the daftness ?
You say feed well? If not for national treasury buying him the best Medicare money can buy, guy for don kick bucket teytey
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Iyiataata92: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
May Allah (piss be upon his head) forgive you
Bro if you're really serious' then it's 'Peace' not 'piss'
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Peter Obi 1 Naira no dey drop
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Yaribanzaonic: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Why educate the Yaribanzaa? Let them dwell in their audio stupidity....it's always unfortunate to see sophisticated morans from the SW exposing their insecurities.

Eastornprince:

In Nigeria, I have seen people donate stupendous sums only for you to hear their family is suffering the next week.

Man donates 400k or sprays 1000 naira bills like water in a party but can't pay his children's school fees the next month.

Shocking right?

But he is.
So were his parents
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Flier: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2020
englishmart:
Even if someone told you that Peter Obi donated 2bn would you believe?
Peter Obi is a stingy economist
He lies too much and that is what I dislike most about him
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Bro if you're really serious' then it's 'Peace' not 'piss'
How can any sane person wish a terrorist who brainwashed his worshippers to believe if they kill for him, they would inherit 72 virgins peace? ITK!
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by jaxxy(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Eastornprince:

Shocking right?

But he is.
So were his parents

There’s a difference btwn wise, prudent and stingy. Obi tends towards the latter now.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
We the Igbo Moslems, have not been given anything. Even the rice Obiano shared recently didn't get to us. Please anything will be appreciated. 2061881608 UBA.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Kingsteve(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2020
Eastornprince:

Shocking right?

But he is.
So were his parents
cool
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Yaribanzaonic: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Incidentally the woman that has those wares is from my village. Peter Obi actually empowered her directly with funds that boosted her business and as you read this ....that same woman will feed you and your miserable family for life. Why do you Afonja kids have porous and leaking brains? Shame on you...SW zombies

IkeOnyia:
Peter Obi is not a sane person to even consider that option. He would rather see how he can milk out of the poor. Even if he manages to give peanut with one hand, he will take it back with a trailer. Look at the imbeciile intimidating a poor widow with security just because he wanted to cheat her by buying below cost price. People should know that Peter Obi is not mentally stable.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Yaribanzaonic: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Yaribanzaa mudslem from 'Koronu' have dignity and go look for work. Afonja begging machine.

UKusedBoyfriend:
We the Igbo Moslems, have not been given anything. Even the rice Obiano shared recently didn't get to us. Please anything will be appreciated. 2061881608 UBA.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
US government is paying citizens and permanent resident holders $1200 and above depending on your income and size of family....Canada is paying $2000 + house rent, Spain is paying house rent, babyseater, etc, Ireland is paying citizens, PR holders, students 350 Euros per week to cushion the effect of the economic hardship coronavirus will bring. All countries are rolling out massive welfare packages and even post-coronavirus pandemic economic palliatives to ensure their citizens doesn't feel the negative impact of this global pandemic now and when it is over.

Buhari and APC just woke up and said they have compiled a list of vulnerable and poor Nigerians and families, when and how Who compiled the list, how did they compile the list, using what indices and who was in charge

What you Cut and Paste above is not possible in Nigeria. The citizen of those country are regular tax-payer, unlike Nigerian. Also Population is not at our advantage

Population Comparison
Nigeria 190.9 million (2017)
Canada 37.59 million (2019)
Span 46.66 million (2018)
Ireland 4.83 million (2018)

Before you start typing or copy and paste fallacies try to reason well
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Spallanzani: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=Anambralstson post=87983173][/quote]
All this AUDIO donations.... abeg an average Igbo man is stingy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Liman Ibrahim, Deputies Fly Their Girlfriends Abroad For Training - Workers / Ijede Road: Baba Suwe, 454 Other Property Owners Get ₦2.2 Billion Compensation / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.