Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass (2336 Views)

Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" / Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by nlPoster: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
SavageResponse:

I am frustrated.

Not to worry, my lockdown so I can buy another supply of expired weeds grin

Dont talk to me, thanks.

Deal with your issues which I am not a part of.

And yes, if you type any crap and I'm aware, I respond if I like.
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by czarr(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
nlPoster:
Could someone give these nairalanders who are always bitter about money, some cash so they can stop insulting women and being jealous?

If you give them the money you're supposed to give your girlfriend, they'd be happier.

When a man sits down to complain about women's pant, bra, bathing soap, hair style, etc, that's not good, moreso nobody asked them for such. Please spare your fellow nairaland males this shame and help them out nah?

Where are the rich guys here? Your attention is needed.
why are you "supposed" to give your girlfriend (not wife) money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me / Female Vicar In A Sexual Activity With Prison Inmate In Jail Meeting Room / I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.