Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Stop blasphemy God - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop blasphemy God (10556 Views)

BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Blasphemy On Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Great!

That means we've got lots and lots of stories apart from the ones found in that book called Bible, right? cheesy

So what's the benefit of your story?because i can list the benefits of the stories found in the Bible, without waiting for any supernatural before showing you!

Abi you just feel like to counter stories with stories even when you're not getting any benefits from your own stories? cheesy
The point is you're believing in fairy tale, same way other religion believe their own fairy tale.

And since talking animals is proof you might want to show me a talking snake.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The point is you're believing in fairy tale, same way other religion believe their own fairy tale.

And since talking animals is proof you might want to show me a talking snake.

I believe since you can afford to own a device to follow Nairaland, you should be old enough to impregnate a female so talking snakes can't be of any benefit to your unborn child, that's if you're a responsible adult.

So why not talk about what will benefit you and your children? cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maximus69:

I believe since you can afford to own a device to follow Nairaland, you should be old enough to impregnate a female so talking snakes can't be of any benefit to your unborn child, that's if you're a responsible adult.

So why not talk about what will benefit you and your children? cheesy

All you had to do was show me a talking snake.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
All you had to do was show me a talking snake.
That proves the level of your intellect! smiley

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maximus69:

That proves the level of your intellect! smiley
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
People are dying, children are starving and it's all for Gods pleasure.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Twist that as much as you like

GRIMMJOE:
What is this end?
The finished article. To be like God in all His character. To be all there is in the likeness of the Godhead, lol

GRIMMJOE:
A God with expectation is not a God, A God with expectation is not Omniscient, A God with expectation doesn't exist.
Your opinion has been duly noted

GRIMMJOE:
No wondering, your Bible say stone witch but you say it doesn't matter if they are witch because it fits your argument.
Contracts are binding, you of all people, should and/or would know that na angry angry angry

GRIMMJOE:
The point is an animal spoke, and you believe it, just like other religion believe their own fiction.
The point is you are stubbornly repeating a lie. No snake spoke anywhere in the Bible. Period angry angry angry

GRIMMJOE:
We can't see the wind, but we can prove the wind exist.
Humour me nah. So, how do we prove the wind exists, then?

GRIMMJOE:
There is no timetable.
"Tar rhaan, tar rhaan! Tar rhan tar rhaa!
Tar rhan tar rhaa!
Tarhan tar rhaan!
Tar rhaan tar rhaa, rhaa, rhaa.
Tar rhaan tar rhaa! Rhaan rha, rha, rha
", lol.

Just joking, scaredy cat, that wasn't the trumpet sound. It was a trumpt sound alarm drill, lol

GRIMMJOE:
When did we give God permission to create us?
You wouldnt be here on earth, if you didnt, lol

GRIMMJOE:
MuttleyLaff look at this baby, created for Gods sadistic pleasure.
So God's fault that is. Isnt it, hmm?

GRIMMJOE, do you know what the mythical Pandora's Jar is?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Twist that as much as you like
It's the reality, the pleasure God gets from sick children.
MuttleyLaff:
The finished article. To be like God in all His character. To be all there is in the likeness of the Godhead, lol
The end is the finished article, the finished article is to be like God, you claimed no one has reached the end in other word no one has been like God.

This contradicts been created for Gods pleasure.
MuttleyLaff:
Your opinion has been duly noted
A God with expectation is not Omniscient, A God that is not Omniscient doesn't exist.
MuttleyLaff:
Contracts are binding, you of all people, should and/or would know that na angry angry angry
Is that why you don't stone witches anymore, because it doesn't matter.
MuttleyLaff:
The point is you are stubbornly repeating a lie. No snake spoke anywhere in the Bible. Period angry angry angry
I state the comment, if you misunderstand I help you out and state the point.
The point is you believe in fables, fiction, a virgin getting pregnant, a man surviving in the belly of a fish, religion and make a grown man believe in none sense and go as far as defend it.
MuttleyLaff:
Humour me nah. So, how do we prove the wind exists, then?
Spread your àss check you will feel the wind cool your añus.

Now how does the existence of a painter proof God existence?
How does the existence of Wind proof God existence.
MuttleyLaff:
"Tar rhaan, tar rhaan! Tar rhan tar rhaa!
Tar rhan tar rhaa!
Tarhan tar rhaan!
Tar rhaan tar rhaa, rhaa, rhaa.
Tar rhaan tar rhaa! Rhaan rha, rha, rha
", lol.

Just joking, scaredy cat, that wasn't the trumpet sound. It was a trumpt sound alarm drill, lol
This clearly shows you don't even know much about your fictional book, you just want to be right by all means.

What's the time table for the blowing of the trumpet?
MuttleyLaff:
You wouldnt be here on earth, if you didnt, lol
Bro we didn't give God permission to create us, there is no free will in the Bible only illusion of free will.

It was design that way to make you feel guilty, imperfect and submissive.

Think about it, if God exist will any one give God permission to be born like the picture below. (This is not a matter of who's right or wrong, only you sit down and think it)

If that's not enough, Adam and Eve didn't give God permission to be created from a clay and a rib, think it na

MuttleyLaff:
So God's fault that is. Isnt it, hmm?
God's fault or not, that child is dead and God did nothing, picture still below.

MuttleyLaff:
GRIMMJOE, do you know what the mythical Pandora's Jar is?
Go ahead and say what you want, no need for gimmicks.

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Indoctring can be so power full, just look at what a grown man with hairy balls is believing.

This is no different from believing the existence of pink unicorn and flying horse.

And it's true, most Christians don't read their bible, they would have seen the story book for what it really is, a story book.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
It's the reality, the pleasure God gets from sick children
Out of a black pot, comes white pap

GRIMMJOE:
The end is the finished article, the finished article is to be like God, you claimed no one has reached the end in other word no one has been like God.
"The Sovereign LORD will destroy death forever!
He will wipe away the tears from everyone's eyes
(i.e. The LORD All-Powerful will destroy the power of death and wipe away all tears)
and take away the disgrace his people have suffered throughout the world.
The LORD himself has spoken
"
- Isaiah 25:8

"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more,
neither shall there be mourning, nor crying,
nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
"
- Revelation 21:4

"The last enemy to be destroyed is death"
- 1 Corinthians 15:26

You are not primed to understand the finished article procedural, so dont bother

GRIMMJOE:
This contradicts been created for Gods pleasure.
I hear you.

GRIMMJOE:
A God with expectation is not Omniscient, A God that is not Omniscient doesn't exist.
I hear you

GRIMMJOE:
Is that why you don't stone witches anymore, because it doesn't matter.
No, it because I am not contracted to stoning witches and besides I operated a higher, superiror , stronger and more powerful law

GRIMMJOE:
I state the comment, if you misunderstand I help you out and state the point.
The point is you believe in fables, fiction, a virgin getting pregnant, a man surviving in the belly of a fish, religion and make a grown man believe in none sense and go as far as defend it.

[quote author=GRIMMJOE post=88412227]Spread your àss check you will feel the wind cool your añus.
Wow, because it my balls, I usually let hanging out, so to feel the cool wind on them

GRIMMJOE:
Now how does the existence of a painter proof God existence?
How does the existence of Wind proof God existence.
This clearly shows you don't even know much about your fictional book, you just want to be right by all means.
Dont be like that nah. Dont be too much of a haste, hold on to your knickers jor

GRIMMJOE:
What's the time table for the blowing of the trumpet?
The exact date on the timetable is top secret. Only God knows. Sorry that I couldnt be of much help on that, lol

GRIMMJOE:
Bro we didn't give God permission to create us, there is no free will in the Bible only illusion of free will.
"Today I am giving you the choice between a blessing and a curse"
- Deuteronomy 11:26

"“Now listen! Today I am giving you a choice between life and death, between prosperity and disaster."
- Deuteronomy 30:15

The above Deuteronomy 11:26 and Deuteronomy 30:15 are the contract of free will choices agreed to by the Israelites GRIMMJOE.

Leave a tree centrally placed in the middle of a garden. Instruct not to eat off the tree and give what the consequence of eating will be, mind you the name of the tree, is self revealing. This one is the original free will.

GRIMMJOE:
It was design that way to make you feel guilty, imperfect and submissive
Design that way, huh? Who is the Designer/designer?

GRIMMJOE:
Think about it, if God exist will any one give God permission to be born like the picture below. (This is not a matter of who's right or wrong, only you sit down and think it)
Nothing to do with God, man. Please dont do that. Please, GRIMMJOE, dont try to put the blame on God's footstep

GRIMMJOE:
If that's not enough, Adam and Eve didn't give God permission to be created from a clay and a rib, think it na
Are you by any chance A&E's brief. What are you? Their lawyer? You better douse off the flames on you first, before dousing off who's next to you. Besides, hang on GRIMMJOE, not for a fraction of a second, did A&E question God, like say, we didnt ask to be created, we didnt give you permission to create us. Think of that for a moment nah

GRIMMJOE:
God's fault or not, that child is dead and God did nothing, picture still below
God is a Father and Parent too GRIMMJOE. He's being there, done that, even bought the souvenier t-shirt. His innocent Son, was fitted up, falsely accused in a kangaroo, mercilessly beyond recognition flogged, His Son was spat at, kicked at and His beards pull out while carry a heavy beam upon what He would at Calvary/Golgota be killed, but you know what GRIMMJOE, God allowed this injustice, one of man's worst cruelty against man, pain, aberration etcetera and even death to pass, but at the end of it all, brought His Son back to life from the dead. Now the point here is, the same God that did it for Jesus, will do it for that dear child and at the fulness of time, will bring the baby back to life. Praise God. Alleluia.

GRIMMJOE:
Go ahead and say what you want, no need for gimmicks.
This incident happened around 2017 or thereabouts GRIMMJOE. The baby was born premature, not just that GRIMMJOE, but with loads of serious other medical problems, such as underdeveloped organs etcetera.

I am not going to fall out with you over why the mother wasnt able to take advantage of benefitting from antenatal classes etcetera and who embezzled anything or not, lol to cause she being lumbered with something as challenging as that
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Indoctring can be so power full, just look at what a grown man with hairy balls is believing.

This is no different from believing the existence of pink unicorn and flying horse.

And it's true, most Christians don't read their bible, they would have seen the story book for what it really is, a story book.

People choose what they want to do with their lives!

You've got yours, so do what you want with it!

Your faculty teaches free thinking, so even if people choose to live their lives like ewu. It's intolerance on your part questioning a man like you on what rightfully belongs to him (his life)cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Maximus69:

People choose what they want to do with their lives!

You've got yours, so do what you want with it!

Your faculty teaches free thinking, so even if people choose to live their lives like ewu. It's intolerance on your part questioning a man like you on what rightfully belongs to him (his life)cheesy

Intolerance? Do you see me flogging Muttley to wake up? tolerance is the reason this discussion exist, go and argue with boko haram and see what intolerance is.

it's the same Boko Haram that is killing you people like goat, because of a God they equally can't prove.

Don't worry till your baby is used as ritual to satisfy an in existing God your eyes will open.

Till you have accident on a road, you'll remember instead of praying, you should have confronted your Government for good road.

Religion has had it turn and showed to be inexistent and useless, it's time for humans to wake up and take responsibility for their life.

Show me a snake that talk, show me a demon occupying space.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Look at their fellow Christians being very tolerant, they've thrown away their brain and act foolishly because a book tells them to.

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Intolerance? Do you see me flogging Muttley to wake up? tolerance is the reason this discussion exist, go and argue with boko haram and see what intolerance is.

it's the same Boko Haram that is killing you people like goat, because of a God they equally can't prove.

Don't worry till your baby is used as ritual to satisfy an in existing God your eyes will open.

Till you have accident on a road, you'll remember instead of praying, you should have confronted your Government for good road.

Religion has had it turn and showed to be inexistent and useless, it's time for humans to wake up and take responsibility for their life.

Great!

So if you tolerate your fellowman, there is no need of arguments. Just appreciate your neighbour for what he chooses to be so far he's not coming to snatch your bread, butter or cup of tea! cheesy

Good morning neighbour! grin

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Look at their fellow Christians being very tolerant, they've thrown away their brain and act foolishly because a book tells them to.

They're now dead, they can't feel any pains again, each second on the clock draws you and i to become like one of them.

So there is no difference between the living and the dead since you too will die one day. But they've chosen a path that ordinary man like you have missed, it is called the hope of a RESURRECTION!

That you can never have, but as for the expiring date, yours and mine is fast approaching with every second on the clock. Meaning there is no difference between you and them! smiley

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Maximus69:

They're now dead, they can't feel any pains again, each second on the clock draws you and i to become like one of them.

So there is no difference between the living and the dead since you too will die one day. But they've chosen a path that ordinary man like you have missed, it is called the hope of a RESURRECTION!

That you can never have, but as for the expiring date, yours and mine is fast approaching with every second on the clock. Meaning there is no difference between you and them! smiley
Then go and your self na, so you won't feel any pain. Just look at the nonsense you justify, seeing nothing wrong in killing your fellow man, religion has super damage your morals and throw it out the window.

And where is the taking snake and demon, still can't prove they exist, but resurrection is what you hunger for.

There is no resurrection, there is no land filled with milk and honey, there is no land filled with 72 virgins, they are all stories.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Maximus69:

Great!

So if you tolerate your fellowman, there is no need of arguments. Just appreciate your neighbour for what he chooses to be so far he's not coming to snatch your bread, butter or cup of tea! cheesy

Good morning neighbour! grin
How old are you?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Intolerance?
Do you see me flogging Muttley to wake up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDstMDSvdG8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flAuy00R2qc
Dont mind MuttleyLaff but do your gods and ancestors being nuisances

See them, look at your gods and ancestors flogging each other silly on the street, tripping each other up on the street and just simply being a total public embarrassment and complete menace to society

GRIMMJOE:
... tolerance is the reason this discussion exist, go and argue with boko haram and see what intolerance is.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11356663_929336736320442273804461243687091422887936n_jpeg0d7960b7334d021c9478431491ef3afb
Sit at home, there is a lockdown, but will these your gods and ancestors listen, hmm?

Did your gods and ancestors think they wouldnt be arrested for defying stay-at-home order ni, hmm? Who is going to tolerate that lawlessness from your gods and ancestors, lol, hmm?
Look nah, at how Anambra COVID-19 Security Agency disgrace your god. No respects for the gods and ancestors. Chai. Diaries God oooh, lol.

GRIMMJOE:

That's the kind of what your gods and ancestors do. Thats how your gods and ancestors want to be appeased nah, with your fetishes, rituals and baby sacrifices, lol

GRIMMJOE:
You're slowly but surely, changing tune and apportioning the blame in the right direction now, lol

GRIMMJOE:
Religion that's not true, religion that is impure, religion that is evil, religion that is full of faults, that religion, that sort, is useless

GRIMMJOE:
Quit the incorrigible "show me a snake that talk" nonsense.

No snake ever talked anywhere jor. Take to correction and stop being a pathological liar angry angry angry
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 8:04am On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Those were just Christians, athiests are among, animists are among etcetera are among, but the irony is, your heartless impotent gods and ancestors looked on while lawless section of the society carried out those senseless acts

GRIMMJOE:
How old are you?
What has age got to do with you asking now?
You've lost the plot, so it's age you now want to use as an argument to gain back lost grounds hmm and to get some leverage?
You are funny, for bringing in the question of age sha. Smh
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Out of a black pot, comes white pap

"The Sovereign LORD will destroy death forever!
He will wipe away the tears from everyone's eyes
(i.e. The LORD All-Powerful will destroy the power of death and wipe away all tears)
and take away the disgrace his people have suffered throughout the world.
The LORD himself has spoken
"
- Isaiah 25:8

"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more,
neither shall there be mourning, nor crying,
nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
"
- Revelation 21:4

"The last enemy to be destroyed is death"
- 1 Corinthians 15:26

You are not primed to understand the finished article procedural, so dont bother

I hear you.

I hear you

No, it because I am not contracted to stoning witches and besides I operated a higher, superiror , stronger and more powerful law

How can you talk so much and say nothing?

God God God God, the God you compared to a painter we can prove exist but can't prove this God exist, the God you compared to the wind the we prove exist but can't prove this God exist.

The freedom you claim you have, but can't use it to give God permission to create you.

Deep down you don't believe this God exist, but "what if" is what is keeping you chained.

Complication or not, God did nothing, absolutely nothing to help that child. MUTTLEY!!! if you where God will you help that child or let the child die?
Yes or No

no gimmick, no trying to Dodge the question, answer honestly, lets see the monster you're made of.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You've lost the plot, so it's age you now want to use as an argument to gain back lost grounds hmm and to get some leverage?
MuttleyLaff:

See them, look at your gods and ancestors flogging each other silly on the street, tripping each other up on the street and just simply being a total public embarrassment and complete menace to society

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11356663_929336736320442273804461243687091422887936n_jpeg0d7960b7334d021c9478431491ef3afb
Sit at home, there is a lockdown, but will these your gods and ancestors listen, hmm?

Did your gods and ancestors think they wouldnt be arrested for defying stay-at-home order ni, hmm? Who is going to tolerate that lawlessness from your gods and ancestors, lol, hmm?
Look nah, at how Anambra COVID-19 Security Agency disgrace your god. No respects for the gods and ancestors. Chai. Diaries God oooh, lol.

That's the kind of what your gods and ancestors do. Thats how your gods and ancestors want to be appeased nah, with your fetishes, rituals and baby sacrifices, lol

You're slowly but surely, changing tune and apportioning the blame in the right direction now, lol

Religion that's not true, religion that is impure, religion that is evil, religion that is full of faults, that religion, that sort, is useless

No snake ever talked anywhere jor. Take to correction and stop being a pathological liar angry angry angry
MuttleyLaff:
MuttleyLaff:

The reply wasn't for you, snake and serpent are the same thing, this is not the time for straws and gimmick.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
How can you talk so much and say nothing?
I havent even said much at all yet, lol, besides because of the ear wax in your ears, to you nothing is said, because you cant hear, lol

GRIMMJOE:
God God God God, the God you compared to a painter we can prove exist but can't prove this God exist, the God you compared to the wind the we prove exist but can't prove this God exist.

The freedom you claim you have, but can't use it to give God permission to create you.
I hear you

GRIMMJOE:
Deep down you don't believe this God exist, but "what if" is what is keeping you chained.
Is it your "what if" Occam's Razor, hmm, lol?

GRIMMJOE:
Complication or not, God did nothing, absolutely nothing to help that child. MUTTLEY!!! if you where God will you help that child or let the child die?
Yes or No

no gimmick, no trying to Dodge the question, answer honestly, lets see the monster you're made of.
Are you done, lol?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Then go and your self na, so you won't feel any pain. Just look at the nonsense you justify, seeing nothing wrong in killing your fellow man, religion has super damage your morals and throw it out the window.

And where is the taking snake and demon, still can't prove they exist, but resurrection is what you hunger for.

There is no resurrection, there is no land filled with milk and honey, there is no land filled with 72 virgins, they are all stories.

Great!

So there's no need for arguments, if you've gotten your own opinion about life and it's aftermath just as others too have theirs, that makes it your assertions against their assertions.

Equation balance, any further need of arguments? grin

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2020
How young are you? cheesy
GRIMMJOE:
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The reply wasn't for you, snake and serpent are the same thing, this is not the time for straws and gimmick.
Do me a favour please, gerrra here with that ignorance. No, this isnt a chicken and egg thing my friend. The snake and serpent are not the same thing.

The serpent was first. It was a serpent that got demoted from the top end of the hierarchical chain, lost his legs and ended up crawling on its belly from after being transformed into a snake.

That serpent existent is gone, forever gone baby, lol. Man, till tomorrow is still looking for it, thinking the missing link, lol, is in your alleged cousins, lol. Just let me keep on the lid there, lol. More such divulgence is not for the likes of you, lol. C'mon now, scram and move along. I have suffered you enough
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I havent even said much at all yet, lol, besides because of the ear wax in your ears, to you nothing is said, because you cant hear, lol

I hear you

Is it your "what if" Occam's Razor, hmm, lol?

Are you done, lol?
Simple yes or no
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Do me a favour please, gerrra here with that ignorance. No, this isnt a chicken and egg thing my friend. The snake and serpent are not the same thing.

The serpent was first. It was a serpent that got demoted from the top end of the hierarchical chain, lost his legs and ended up crawling on its belly from after being transformed into a snake.

That serpent existent is gone, forever gone baby, lol. Man, till tomorrow is still looking for it, thinking the missing link, lol, is in your alleged cousins, lol. Just let me keep on the lid there, lol. More such divulgence is not for the likes of you, lol. C'mon now, scram and move along. I have suffered you enough
Chicken and egg are different, a chicken can fly an egg can't, you seem to love straw man argument.

For argument you can't straw at, you leave unanswered.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Chicken and egg are different, a chicken can fly an egg can't, you seem to love straw man argument.

For argument you can't straw at, you leave unanswered.

GRIMMJOE:
Gimmicks as usually.
The "No, this isnt a chicken and egg thing my friend" surely went over you head., so let me give you the lowdown on it, sorry pun, without gimmicks, all intended, lol. It means, this isnt like the chicken or the egg causality dilemma about what came first. The serpent came first before the snake, lol, is the fact truth and point. The snake and serpent are not the same thing. Capisce now, lol? Now run along, go top up your data, lol
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Maximus69:
How young are you? cheesy
I'm asking because this argument has been to you about who is right and who is wrong, an attitude associated to teenagers. (This is not an insult if you like start fighting)
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

The "No, this isnt a chicken and egg thing my friend" surely went over you head., so let me give you the lowdown on it, sorry pun, without gimmicks, all intended, lol. It means, this isnt like the chicken or the egg causality dilemma about what came first. The serpent came first before the snake, lol, is the fact truth and point. The snake and serpent are not the same thing. Capisce now, lol? Now run along, go top up your data, lol

Does that mean serpent can talk, are you trolling.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
@GRIMMJOE

It's so pathetic that you can't just live your miserable life without engaging people in arguments!

Yet instead of carefully examining all the groups around you before making a wise choice, you hurriedly decided to become an atheist and now you don't have a rest of mind to live your miserable life in PEACE! smiley

Well let me educate you on the issue that's been giving you nightmares.

The killings you're seeing in the world today DOES NOT ORIGINATE WITH RELIGION, it's the result of Politics! smiley

Humans weren't created to rule humans.
But some like you are so desperate to lead their fellowman and direct them on how to make decisions in life. They are the politicians!

They employed all sort of schemes to achieve their goal, remember that the world is now changing as people now feel they need rulers but not dictators and not some self appointed ruling class. That's why the main game players (politicians) are trying to make use of religion as easy access to gain control.

Meanwhile the intellectuals amongst them knew all these tricks, that's why they're now trying to separate religion from Politics, but it's too late. Religion has been the major tool in mind controlling tactics used by politicians, that's why they're returning to their former tool (FORCE)!

So when you see some using RELIGION as a cover-up to perpetrate EVIL, know that they've got just one thing in mind.

TO RULE OTHERS!

ISIS, AL KAEDA, AL SHABAB, BOKO HARAM, TALIBAN and the rest are all fighting to return power into the hands of the former world rulers (THE ARABS)

That's why the Arabs will hastily slaughter their own fellowman who chooses not to support their scheme, Islam is not their main goal but it's their tool in employing more supporters!

Take this as the result of a thorough research made by the military intelligence! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bible Scholars Lets Discuss Eternal Security / End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English / Question For Atheists And Religious People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.