Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Stop blasphemy God - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop blasphemy God (10266 Views)

BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Blasphemy On Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
So said the fool, who in his/her heart said, God doesn't exist.

Nothing insulting in there nor to you, but just an observational truth, lol
Of course your religion makes you believe calling someone a fool is okay.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Maximus69:

Theories are meant to be inculcated with wisdom in order to help the learner know the practical application of the theory!

You've read the Bible and seen the theory but if you don't ask for the practical application, you will trash it as illusions, yet the problems that only this theory can solve stands before you immovable!

That's why i told you "go out there and stop those killing people, without getting harmed, yourself killed or you becoming a killer too"

You call the only efficacious theory illusion, but you can't figure out a better theory than this! wink
So many things that exist in the Bible are not practical, like miracles, not jus snake.

As for the killer part check my other response, we need to work together, but it can only happen when we stop believing in fairytale.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
YES! YES!! YES!!! finally you understand, only me can't do it, but if we join hands and work together we can all approach the target and make this world a better place.

I'm not a Pastor, I'm not asking you to give me money, only saying we should abandon all that has failed us, join hands together, and together we can do it

Through out history we've never united, do you think the Government is stupíd if 195 million Nigerians match to the street and they'll do nothing, but religion difference won't allow a Muslim work with a Christian.

Do you think the Government you claim is controlling us can control 7.9 Billion people, united to reach this target.

But instead we fight among ourselves, just look at you and Muttleylaff, can't even decide on a name to call the God you worship, Boko haram beheading the opposite religion, a certain tribe believe they should be the only one to remain in power, Christian starving themselves in hope of a better tomorrow, while those that truly lacks food are dying of hunger.

I have grasped what's killing you from the onset, but instead of you to reason calmly you were arguing blindly!

Well nobody is ready to join hands with you because you're not God, so if you've figured out a way to solve the problems, go do it on your own or better still start soliciting for support, there is no third option!

I said we need God in the picture to go about this, you keep arguing against it, now listen to yourself

"I'm not a Pastor" yet you want people to leave whatever they're doing to join hands with you because of what? cheesy

Sorry, to do something of that nature, you need to be humble, calm, respectful and mild with your approach, people have died, many are dying and many more will still die.

If your plea gives them no hope of anything more than the present, you'll just die like a cheap rat in the mission, because those you're organizing will betray you for money after all what you all agreed upon is life now so what's the essence of continue struggle when the traitor can enjoy the life instantly with a tempting offer? smiley

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
So many things that exist in the Bible are not practical, like miracles, not jus snake.

As for the killer part check my other response, we need to work together, but it can only happen when we stop believing in fairytale.

Everything in the Bible is 100% PRACTICAL but you need to be calm to see the wrong presentations that's been irritating you! smiley

You detests my presentation all because i believe (trust) in the Bible, i detests your presentation because you don't believe in a supreme being.

So to strike a balance, why not explain how ATHEISM could be applied to solve the world's problem? I will only ask thought provoking questions on how your theories can work.

You too then ask thought provoking questions on how Bible theories can work.

That's how intellectuals reason together not angrily insulting, abusing, ridiculing or taunting people then expecting them to come and join hands with you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Maximus69:

I have grasped what's killing you from the onset, but instead of you to reason calmly you were arguing blindly!

Well nobody is ready to join hands with you because you're not God, so if you've figured out a way to solve the problems, go do it on your own or better still start soliciting for support, there is no third option!

I said we need God in the picture to go about this, you keep arguing against it, now listen to yourself

"I'm not a Pastor" yet you want people to leave whatever they're doing to join hands with you because of what? cheesy

Sorry, to do something of that nature, you need to be humble, calm, respectful and mild with your approach, people have died, many are dying and many more will still die.

If your plea gives them no hope of anything more than the present, you'll just die like a cheap rat in the mission, because those you're organizing will betray you for money after all what you all agreed upon is life now so what's the essence of continue struggle when the traitor can enjoy the life instantly with a tempting offer? smiley
I should have known, long post confuses you.

The summary is abandon what isn't working, hasn't and never will, and do what has never been done before, unity, I mean real unity.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Maximus69:

Everything in the Bible is 100% PRACTICAL but you need to be calm to see the wrong presentations that's been irritating you! smiley

You detests my presentation all because i believe (trust) in the Bible, i detests your presentation because you don't believe in a supreme being.

So to strike a balance, why not explain how ATHEISM could be applied to solve the world's problem? I will only ask thought provoking questions on how your theories can work.

You too then ask thought provoking questions on how Bible theories can work.

That's how intellectuals reason together not angrily insulting, abusing, ridiculing or taunting people then expecting them to come and join hands with you! smiley
Your case is even different, you don't even believe everything in the Bible, the ones you believe you can't prove.

If it can be ridicule, it deserves to be ridicule, if you don't like it pray for me to stop, you expected me to see people who believe in talking snake as intellects..
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I should have known, long post confuses you.

The summary is abandon what isn't working, hasn't and never will, and do what has never been done before, unity, I mean real unity.

UNITY without TRUST! cheesy

My friend it can never work!

TRUST means BELIEVE, if you detests BELIEVE how on earth can you be anticipating UNITY? cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Maximus69:

UNITY without TRUST! cheesy

My friend it can never work!

TRUST means BELIEVE, if you detests BELIEVE how on earth can you be anticipating UNITY? cheesy
please don't straw, you believe in fiction, not reality.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Your case is even different, you don't even believe everything in the Bible, the ones you believe you can't prove.
If it can be ridicule, it deserves to be ridicule, if you don't like it pray for me to stop, you expected me to see people who believe in talking snake as intellects..

That's why i said

go out there and fetch for people who will join hands with you, if you don't know how to speak to people respectfully!

I am a follower of Jesus of Nazareth, he taught me to be respectful to people no matter how stupid their religious beliefs, but it's like Jesus is a myth to you, so suit yourself! smiley
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
please don't straw, you believe in fiction, not reality.

Hen nah! cheesy

Use your reality to get people to join hands with you! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why i said

go out there and fetch for people who will join hands with you, if you don't know how to speak to people respectfully!

I am a follower of Jesus of Nazareth, he taught me to be respectful to people no matter how stupid their religious beliefs, but it's like Jesus is a myth to you, so suit yourself! smiley
it's either you're missing the point, or your trolling.

Please listen, what I'm saying is we don't need religion, with out religion we will embrace reality build hospital not head slamming center, get it.

To be honest your beginning to troll, have already explain all this, it's like you read it and it disappears from your memory.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Maximus69:

Hen nah! cheesy

Atheist means disbelief in existence of God, not joining hands with people.

I'm just trying to help people like you that don't realize you're suffering, as grown as you are you're believing in pink unicorn.

I've already decide to help this world, Nigeria to be specific, whether you appreciate or not, you can keep waiting for a God that doesn't exist.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Maximus69:

Hen nah! cheesy

Nobody take JW serious, even your fellow Christians.

I've been seeing JW since my primary school and how they refuse to sing the national anthem, this is followed by mockery and laughter.

If you had the power as you are right now, won't you prove JW is the true Christian, but you can't, you rather mock me.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
it's either you're missing the point, or your trolling.

Please listen, what I'm saying is we don't need religion, with out religion we will embrace reality build hospital not head slamming center, get it.

To be honest your beginning to troll, have already explain all this, it's like you read it and it disappears from your memory.

ATHEISM is your problem!

According to your own definition, atheism means there's nothing like a supreme being.

So how do you get people to develop the same line of thought when you don't agree with the one and only hope of getting it done (God)? cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Atheist means disbelief in existence of God, not joining hands with people.

I'm just trying to help people like you that don't realize you're suffering, as grown as you are you're believing in pink unicorn.

I've already decide to help this world, Nigeria to be specific, whether you appreciate or not, you can keep waiting for a God that doesn't exist.

What a relief! grin

I wish you the best of luck as you get people to help!

I'm OK with the believe (trust) i have in my God! smiley
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Nobody take JW serious, even your fellow Christians.

I've been seeing JW since my primary school and how they refuse to sing the national anthem, this is followed by mockery and laughter.

If you had the power as you are right now, won't you prove JW is the true Christian, but you can't, you rather mock me.

The underlined, should help you my guy!

nobody takes JW serious

Yet the group that started with just less than 20 men in the 1870s has been recognized globally, now they've grown to over 8,700,000 members from all races under the heavens! smiley
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

The underlined, should help you my guy!

nobody takes JW serious

Yet the group that started with just less than 20 men in the 1870s has been recognized globally, now they've grown to over 8,700,000 members from all races under the heavens! smiley

Jehovah Witnesses came to you claiming their God is the real and demons exist, but failed asking them to give you prove of this God, so you can repeat it to others, instead you swallowed it hook, line and sinker, and you think others will do same.

Makes you wonder the type of people this 8 million JW members are.

@ MuttleyLaff, please be honest, if someone came to your door telling you pink unicorn exist, won't you ask them to "simply" prove it? please for once answer honestly.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

ATHEISM is your problem!

According to your own definition, atheism means there's nothing like a supreme being.

So how do you get people to develop the same line of thought when you don't agree with the one and only hope of getting it done (God)? cheesy
Bro, Atheism is disbelief in existence of God, what you choose to do with this knowledge is up to you.

Nigerians are people that are suffering, and don't even know they are suffering, they think this life style is normal, and that's because they don't know better.

I'm going to help this world, if they like they should value it, if they like they should keep believing in fairy tale.

While they pray for divine healing, I will be out there building hospitals, while they pray for Journey mercy, I will be constructing good roads, while they pray for school fees, I will provide free education.

I've done my part and I've left them with their stupidity.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Jehovah Witnesses came to you claiming their God is the real and demons exist, but failed asking them to give you prove of this God, so you can repeat it to others, instead you swallowed it hook, line and sinker, and you think others will do same.

Makes you wonder the type of people this 8 million JW members are.

@ MuttleyLaff, please be honest, if someone came to your door telling you pink unicorn exist, won't you ask them to "simply" prove it? please for once answer honestly.

You were soliciting for support to find people who will join hands with you to make the world a better place, remember? cheesy

Well this 8.7 millions have join hands to make the world a better place without the use of
FORCE
WEAPONS or
RECORDS OF CASUALTIES!

So i think you too should start from somewhere to fetch for supporters before saying anything against a group of individuals from different nations who have succeeded in the UNITY plan! wink
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Bro, Atheism is disbelief in existence of God, what you choose to do with this knowledge is up to you.

Nigerians are people that are suffering, and don't even know they are suffering, they think this life style is normal, and that's because they don't know better.

I'm going to help this world, if they like they should value it, if they like they should keep believing in fairy tale.

While they pray for divine healing, I will be out there building hospitals, while they pray for Journey mercy, I will be constructing good roads, while they pray for school fees, I will provide free education.

I've done my part and I've left them with their stupidity.

All what you're saying is the same thing politicians are promising their electorates!

So instead of worrying yourself on social media, go and join politics but be rest assured that you will become a heartless killer than ever, because the demons will show you that they really exist.

WHY?

You can't win a single seat without having to deal with them! smiley
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
The JW really did a number on you, now you're saying politicians are possess.

You just keep making things up, worst part you believe it, demons are not real, demons are not real.

DEMONS ARE NOT REAL
PINK UNICORNS ARE NOT REAL
FLYING HORSES ARE NOT REAL

Be free of your imaginary enemy!!!
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

You were soliciting for support to find people who will join hands with you to make the world a better place, remember? cheesy

Well this 8.7 millions have join hands to make the world a better place without the use of
FORCE
WEAPONS or
RECORDS OF CASUALTIES!

So i think you too should start from somewhere to fetch for supporters before saying anything against a group of individuals from different nations who have succeeded in the UNITY plan! wink
So what if no ones join hands with me, I'll do my part and leave the rest.

Better than a God nowhere to be found, better than 8.7 million people that has continuously failed for the past 200 years.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The JW really did a number on you, now you're saying politicians are possess.

You just keep making things up, worst part you believe it, demons are not real, demons are not real.

DEMONS ARE NOT REAL
PINK UNICORNS ARE NOT REAL
FLYING HORSES ARE NOT REAL

Be free of your imaginary enemy!!!

2+2=4 because it works, right? cheesy

Go and disprove the assertion by uniting people without having to do with FAITH.(BELIEVE)

If it works, you need not bother i'm a dedicated adherent of UNITY, i'll take it to all my neighbours just as i'm doing now for Jesus of Nazareth!

Note that i never saw, heard, touch nor chat with Jesus as i'm doing with you now, so i'll zealously talk to people about this unity plan than i'm presently doing for Jesus became even though i can't see you at least i can chat with you!

So try gather at least 3,000 people just as i read about Jesus in the Bible, and leave the rest to me! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
@Maximus
If I give you a gun you still can't kill this demons if I give you a Bible you still can't kill this demons.
That's why we need to abandon all that hasn't work.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

2+2=4 because it works, right? cheesy

Go and disprove the assertion by uniting people without having to do with FAITH.(BELIEVE)

If it works, you need not bother i'm a dedicated adherent of UNITY, i'll take it to all my neighbours just as i'm doing now for Jesus of Nazareth!

Note that i never saw, heard, touch nor chat with Jesus as i'm doing with you now, so i'll zealously talk to people about this unity plan than i'm presently doing for Jesus became even though i can't see you at least i can chat with you!

So try gather at least 3,000 people just as i read about Jesus in the Bible, and leave the rest to me! cheesy
You never saw, heard, touch, not even chat yet you believe this Jesus exist.

Why?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
So what if no ones join hands with me, I'll do my part and leave the rest.

Better than a God nowhere to be found, better than 8.7 million people that has continuously failed for the past 200 years.

Great!

That leaves each and everyone of us with the popular saying

Do your best and leave the rest!

So you don't really need anyone to join hands with you, since you can just do the little you're able to do.
Everyone else is trying in the best way they can!

I'm only presenting the 8.7 millions due to what they've achieved so far! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jesus is a fictitiious character that never existed.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
@Maximus

(1)If I give you a gun you still can't kill this demons

(2)if I give you a Bible you still can't kill this demons.

That's why we need to abandon all that hasn't work.

The first assertion is true, you can't even kill evil as long as evildoers still have their mindset free from the control of unseen evil forces!

But the second is wrong, because demons are dying slowly each time you liberate a possessed person to make him realize that humans need God's guidance to keep them away from being enslaved by demons! cheesy

Well the Bible has helped to make 8.7 millions of people drop all harmful weapons, forgo all the racial discriminations and turned them into one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally!

So i can confidently say the Bible (God's word) is working tremendously! smiley

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
The concept of God is African.

That is to say, foreigners came to Africa, found out about our divine principles (Gods) and called them God.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
The Christian Bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

Great!

That leaves each and everyone of us with the popular saying

Do your best and leave the rest!

So you don't really need anyone to join hands with you, since you can just do the little you're able to do.
Everyone else is trying in the best way they can!

I'm only presenting the 8.7 millions due to what they've achieved so far! cheesy
These are my best.
Free Education
Good Road
24 Hours Electricity
Hospitals
Eradicating Poverty
Job Availability
End Terrorism

Now these are your best
Praying and starving
Building head slamming centers
Ignoring Terrorism
Fighting Imaginary Demons

As you can see your best haven't worked, but my best will.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
The Christian Bible has so many errors, so many inaccuracies and so many contradictions that if i was to mark it for these inadequacies, the authors would be owing me .

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs / Who Are You To Question God? / Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.