Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,227 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Stop blasphemy God - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop blasphemy God (10538 Views)

BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Blasphemy On Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amujale:
Is it or isnt it a malicious practise to lie?

Is it ot isnt it malicious for soneone to copy someone elses story and claim it as their own?

Is it or isnt it malicious for someone to claim that they are the first people of the world when archeology, anthroplogy and historical evidence proves that humanity begins 'South of the Sahara' Africa?

Is it or isnt it malicious for an ideology to practise the destruction of other peoples ideas, literature and sacred sites?

Is it or isnt it malicious for an ideology to enslave people?

Is it or isnt it malicious for an ideology to use mysticism and demonic magical spells to enslave the minds of their victims, whilst attempting to impersonate the true Gods?
It is unequivocally wrong to unjustly carry out each and all you have listed here

Now after having taken on board all the above unjust acts you've listed, it will interest you to know that, it is nothing new under the sun that people perpetuate all sorts and manners of evil using ethnic belief systems/faiths, Christianity and/or Islam as their excuseand justification. Case in point, will be the infanticide practice of killing of twins, taking Calabar, as a local example. Now the purpose and intention of the Bible and/or Gospel are plans for welfare and not for evil, for good and not for disaster, to give a future and a hope. It is about thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give a future filled with hope and an expected end.

Amujale:
Kindly explain your logic.
1/ Who is the Almighty God according to your knowledge and/or understanding?
2/ What is your almighty god's/Almighty God's name?
3/ What is/are this your almighty god's/Almighty God's plan to end misery, sin, pain, poverty, sickness, affliction, weeping, suffering, death etcetera?
4/ How did/does your almighty god/Almighty God's plan to pull off #3 above?

You would know what my logic is, if you dare grow balls big enough that will enable you to respond to the above, four easy, peasy lemon squeezy, simple, straighforward and direct questions angry angry angry

Amujale:
Christianity was introduced to us throught the Transatlantic slave trade.

Let me explain incase you dont understand. Literacy and Numeracy begins in Africa.

During the thousand year period that constitutes the transatlantic slavetrade, Christianity blocked Africans from reading, writing and engaging in our own local literacy for a period exceeding 500 years after they outlawed all our literature, they went around hunting our literature and books and burnt and destroyed them.

Then after that period lapsed, for the next 500 years the only book that was allowed to be read was the Christian Bible.

As a matter of fact, the Christian Bible was used to teach people how to read their foreign and unrelated language.

Lets put that into its proper prospective, the Christian Bible is false, fake and counterintuitive, yet, this was the chosen book that the Eurocentruc warmongers used to enforce their system of education.

As in, many were beaten to death for refusing to accept Satan into their lives.
It is a no-brainer that history is always written by the winners. Victors always rework history and force their narrative down on the conquered people

History, does get temporarily twisted by people, who in the short term, hedge to profit from it, historical facts sometimes are twisted for petty gains. Welcome to reality, welcome to the dog eat dog, rat race, real and fallen world.

Now, history is written by everyone and you are no exception. You, as a matter of fact, onset from your birth to date have being leaving your mark behind in history. History, is Yahshua Ha Mashiach's aka Jesus' His Story

Amujale:
Be in no doubt, Jesus and Satan are the same fictitious character.
Jesus and Satan are no fictitious characters. Jesus and Satan are not the same fictitious character, make no mistake about that, else that will be you, advancing the gospel according to Saint. Amujale

Amujale:
Both Christianity and Islam are fake and malicious ideologies that need to be far away from the African continent.

The Arabs were the first people to the worlds first slave trade.

You seem not to get it.

Christianity itself is the perpetrator of the transatlantic slavetrade and not that people used Christianity as a cover.

Christianity made it a decree that Eurocentric warmongers had the support of the god of the Christian Bible to go and enslave people.

I am not making this up, this is what happened.

Jesus is the name of the first slave ship to be transported from Africa to North America.

They used the same Christian Bible to try an justify their crimes.
I agree completely and without demur to your whole comment. You arent telling me anything new that I dont already know. Now the fact and truth of the matter is people use Christianity to perpetrate and commit all sorts and manners of evil for ungodly and/or unholy reasons. It is unfortunate and sad.

Amujale:
Go and research on the 'Hemetic Delusions'.

The 'Hemetic Delusions' is in connection to the fake story of Noah and his three fictitious sons Japeth, Hem and Shem.

Whereby the fake god of the Christian Bible is literally promoting the enslavement of black sic people.

How can you worship a god that says its ok to enslave your own people?

Isnt that counterintuitive?
You are again advancing a whole lot bunch of the gospel according to Saint. Amujale.

It is better not to understand something than to misunderstand and it is better to remain ignorant consciously, than to think that you know. You my dear sire, have completely misunderstood the Bible and even the Gospel. It is blatantly obvious and glaring to see, that you are, smh ignorant to the extent, of not knowing what the Gospel is, so I would frankly suggest you Amujale, that you play the game the best you know how.

Now quit and spare me, your circular reasoning(s), because I've heard and seen it all before. Everything has been said and done before. Listen Amujale, the glass is and always will be half full. Can you get it all the way to the top. Or are you the half empty person, I and Maximus69, have all along suspect that is what you are sad sad sad

Free will, like I keep telling GRIMMJOE, is doozy, lol. You are free to rightly or wrongly ignore wisdom, lol

Amujale:
I challenge anyone to show us one real character inside the Christian Bible.

The Christian Bible is an evil, demonic and twisted book that was invented solely to brainwash people into disregarding reality.
Werent you just warned by Maximus69 about this your particular sort of pigheaded argument hmm?

All this your repeating the same circular reasoning, your ad nauseam, your argumentum ad infinitum and argument from repetition betrays a mind demoralized, downtrodden in the spirit, overcome by adversity, oppressed and treated badly from suffering from very low self esteem
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
... The gospel according to Saint. Amujale is utterly on all fronts and totally on all accounts wrong

#1/ Reiterating the Bible originally was written by varied authors ranging from prophets to Apostles
#2/ Get the facts right, the Romans never wrote any text the Bible is made up. They copied, translated and compiled to arrive at the Bible
#3/ The Scripture was in existence before Constantine Christianity was commandeered by the Emperor
#4/ The Bible is not immune from people wrongly using it to commit dastardly acts or to justifying inhumane acts like slavery, prejudices, bias, intolerance, misogyny etcetera
#5/ Finally there is nothing malicious whatsover in the Gospel
#6/ Amujale, click below link, read and eat your heart out:
https:///vbsp4ed
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amujale:

Stop quoting me unless you have something sensible to text.

You have not provided any rebuttal of the facts that youve berm presented with, instead you choose to veer of on a tange t.

Again, if you want to respond to my post, engage with substance or dont bother.

Jesus is an evil, fake and malicious character that found his way into Africa due to the transatlantic slavetrade.

Jesus and Satan are the same fictitious character. As in, Jesus is a Satan.

Provide us with the proof that contradicts this or lap it up and jog along.

Keep crying!

Jesus is coming to ask for the heads of all those who don't want him as King over them!

He has gathered millions of peace lovers throughout the earth, both black and white skinned are worshiping God shoulder to shoulder.

So keep crying to your grave!

Farewell! smiley
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Everything about the Jesus character is fake and malicious.

According to African history, the name 'Jesus' is associated with pain, misery, death and slavery.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Maximus69:

Stop crying and take this work that is meant for brain dead such as you:

Jesus is a fictitious character that never existed.

Jesus is the name of the first slave ship that transported from Africa to North America.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amujale:

Jesus is the name of the first slave ship that transported from Africa to North America.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the people i know as messengers of the TRUE God!

They came to my home to speak with me face to face, so i can sense the type of God from their appearance, attitude and lifestyle.

So i'm waiting for you or members of your religion to examine your God through you or them! smiley
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amujale:
Everything about the Jesus character is fake and malicious.

According to African history, the name 'Jesus' is associated with pain, misery, death and slavery.

Maximus69:
Keep crying!

Jesus is coming to ask for the heads of all those who don't want him as King over them!
He has gathered millions of peace lovers throughout the earth, both black and white skinned are worshiping God shoulder to shoulder.

So keep crying to your grave! Farewell! smiley

Amujale:

The name of the ship is "Jesus of Lubeck" It might interest you to know that the "Jesus of Lubeck" is not the Jesus of the Bible and/or Gospel

Another thing that might interest you is that the Bible given out to the slaves had nothing about Moses leading the Israelites to freedom in it but the slave bible does include Joseph’s enslavement in Egypt. In this slave Bible, most of the Old Testament is missing, and only about half of the New Testament remains is in it, meaning that a lot of the Bible verses, like for example, Galatians 3:28 that states: "There are neither Jews nor Greeks, slaves nor free people, males nor females. You are all equal and the same in Christ Jesus." which is present in the Bible and since could be used against slavery, were conveniently taken out by men with eviil intent perpetrating the slave trade.

Now Saint. Amujale, this now here, is the mother of what really might interest you, lol and that is, before the "first slave ship that transported from Africa to North America" arrived on the continent of African, our black Africans ancestors had already a thriving long history of enslaving each other. Fellow black Africans community captured during inter-tribal wars, usually have the leaders killed off and the rest of the conquered tribe, enslaved.

To them nothing is immoral about slavery, as they often are heavily involved in animism or animist beliefs, worshiping spirits, nature, ancestors and stuff like that, and so for them infanticide (i.e. intentional killing of twin infants etcetera), cannibalism (i.e. the act & practice of humans eating the flesh or internal organs of other human beings) and slavery (i.e. kidnapping humans then force them into bondage and exploit them to work free etcetera) is norm.

Quit repeating the same circular reasoning, your ad nauseam, your argumentum ad infinitum and doing the argument from repetitions but please do get this your Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome (PTSS) looked into and hopefully get properly sorted out by a qualified and very good psychiatrist clinic.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

The name of the ship is "Jesus of Lubeck" It might interest you to know that the "Jesus of Lubeck" is not the Jesus of the Bible and/or Gospel

The name of the first ship to sail from Africa to the Americas was named 'Jesus'.

Can you see how brainwashed you have become?

Was the name of the ship called 'Jesus'?

Yes or No?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amujale:

The name of the first ship to sail from Africa to the Americas was named 'Jesus'.

Yes or No?

It's past eleven PM and you're still on this Jesus matter!

Walahi Talahi Jesus don catch you! embarassed

Owó ti bàé!

Now everyone can see what you've been trying to say since, you've been here all day to debunk the undeniable, indomitable, insurmountable and invincible Jesus of Nazareth! embarassed
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Now Saint. Amujale, this now here, is the mother of what really might interest you, lol and that is, before the "first slave ship that transported from Africa to North America" arrived on the continent of African, our black Africans ancestors had already a thriving long history of enslaving each other. Fellow black Africans community captured during inter-tribal wars, usually have the leaders killed off and the rest of the conquered tribe, enslaved.

You see, people such as yourself should have been flushed away into the sea before you ever developed into the useless piece of muck that you are.

Even if you cannot be bothered to read, how can you prefer to make up a false story about mother Africa so as to propagate a lie about a foreign fake and malicious ideologies.

An ideology that if you bother to read properly would knoe that its based on fakery and falsehood.

If you cannot show us one piece of evidence that supports these false claims then you are a BASTARD.

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
The first slavetrade in all of human history was the Arabian slavetrade.

Here is the correct chronology of the slavetrades in Africa.

.The Arabian slavetrade
.The Portuguese skavetrade
.The Transatlantic slavetrade

All these horific incidents occured one after the other continuously for a period exceeding 2000 years.

There never ever was a time in human history prior to the arrival of the Arabian fundamentals whereby a slavetrade occurer on the contibebt of Africa.

I challenge anyone anywhere in the entire world to provide evidence of a slavetrade prior to the Arabian slavetrade.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

To them nothing is immoral about slavery, as they often are heavily involved in animism or animist beliefs, worshiping spirits, nature, ancestors and stuff like that, and so for them infanticide (i.e. intentional killing of twin infants etcetera), cannibalism (i.e. the act & practice of humans eating the flesh or internal organs of other human beings) and slavery (i.e. kidnapping humans then force them into bondage and exploit them to work free etcetera) is norm.

Again, since you refused to read and spend your entire life imprisoned inside a spellbook, why wouldnt you confuse the practises of the Asians and Europeans for someone elses.

All those practises above, originate out of the Christianity and Islam.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

The name of the ship is "Jesus of Lubeck" I

The name of the ship was "Jesus" of Lubeck as explained and written in the link below:

1562 SLAVESHIP called 'JESUS' of Lubeck

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/how-englands-first-slave-trader-lured-africans-on-his-jesus-ship-and-sold-them-into-slavery12
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amujale:

Yes or No?
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
An ignorant person, just like you, called it so

Yes, it was called Jesus, it was called "Jesus of Lubeck"
Someone once in the media was alleged to have a dog named BUHARI

Amujale:
You see, people such as yourself should have been flushed away into the sea before you ever developed into the useless piece of muck that you are.
Case proven, lol. Wearing a condom would have stopped all this ever unfolding, lol

Amujale:
Even if you cannot be bothered to read, how can you prefer to make up a false story about mother Africa so as to propagate a lie about a foreign fake and malicious ideologies.
The truth is a bitter pill for you to swallow. Your peddled alternative facts are not facts, they're falsehoods!

Amujale:
An ideology that if you bother to read properly would knoe that its based on fakery and falsehood
As usual, we have the gospel according to Saint. Amujale. Shm, sometimes the worst place to be, is in your own head, lol.

Amujale:
If you cannot show us one piece of evidence that supports these false claims then you are a BASTARD.
"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus"
- Romans 8:1

Go, dont miss the mark no more. Amujale, the more informed you are, the less arrogant, aggressive, abusive and insulting you are, lol
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
I know what i am up against, but i am not phased.

I and all the other conscious communities out there are up against the pepetuation of a 2000 year old programme.

We will be victorious.

Africa will prevail.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amujale:
I know what i am up against, but i am not phased.

I and all the other conscious communities out there are up against the pepetuation of a 2000 year old programme.
We will be victorious.

Africa will prevail.
Did history teach you how your the African gods sat on their hands, and impotently watched helplessly as African forebears sold fellow African forebears to immoral non believers of the Bible whiteman, huh?. What kind of gods does that, lol? What is the justification, whats all that about, huh?

The betrayal of these gods, is the reason for the cause of the Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome (PTSS) you are displaying on this thread
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Go, dont miss the mark no more. Amujale, the more informed you are, the less arrogant, aggressive, abusive and insulting you are, lol

I aint insulting you, im simply telling you the truth.

From where i come from, anyone who intentionally lies, defames and or attempts to bastardise African history in favour for a false, fake amd malicious ideologies are themselves a BASTARD.

That is the simple truth.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
...African forebears sold fellow African forebears to immoral non believers of the Bible whiteman, huh?...

That is the biggest lie in all of human history.

Again, if you cannot show us prove of such activity then you are a BASTARD.

I will keep saying this until you provide us with the proof
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amujale:
I aint insulting you, im simply telling you the truth.
I dont give a rat arse, whether you insult me or dont insult me. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but insulting me, even if you try, can never hurt me, lol.

Amujale:
From where i come from, anyone who intentionally lies, defames and or attempts to bastardise African history in favour for a false, fake amd malicious ideologies are themselves a BASTARD.

That is the simple truth.
No one is bastardising anyone, anywhere.

The sky is wide enough for birds to fly. Keep and maintain your lane. Stop all this your pettiness and just thank me for the honesty, a little more of that and you are on the right road to recovery, then maybe, just someday even end up be a decent and better human being than what you've all along being displaying upandan the forum angry angry angry
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 12:00am On Apr 09, 2020
For those that cannot read properly, let me text this slowly:

Africans was subjected to slavery by the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers for a period exceeding 2000 years.

According to African history, there has never ever been a slavetrade prior to that of the Arabian slavetrade.

The name of the slavetrades that ran continuously for a period in excess of 2000 years was:

a) The Arabian Slavetrade that was perpetrated by Islam.

b) The Portugues Slavetrade that was perpetrated by Christianity

c) The Transatlantic Slavetrade that was perpetrated by both Christianity and Islam.

Its important to note that the blacksic that assisted the Eurocentric warmongers werent African, they were Arabs, especially the Moors and the Arab from North Africa.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Given these truth, how is it acceptable for us to now be following these same malicious ideologies?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Firstly, Islam and Christianity are fake and malicious ideologies.

Secondly, Islam and the Quran was forced on us during the Arabian slave trade.

Theres still a slavetrade going on in Libya as we text.

Thirdly, Christianity and the Christian Bible was forced on us during the Portugues slavetrade.

Furthermore, both Christianity and Islam was forced on us during the transatlantc slavetrade.

The gig is up.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 12:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Amujale:
That is the biggest lie in all of human history.

Again, if you cannot show us prove of such activity then you are a BASTARD.

I will keep saying this until you provide us with the proof
The road to truth is very long and lined up the entire way, with annoying bastards thats just like you, lol

Amujale:
For those that cannot read properly, let me text this slowly:

Africans was subjected to slavery by the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers for a period exceeding 2000 years.

According to African history, there has never ever been a slavetrade prior to that of the Arabian slavetrade.

The name of the slavetrades that ran continuously for a period in excess of 2000 years was:
c) The Transatlantic Slavetrade that was perpetrated by both Christianity and Islam.

Its important to note that the black sic that assisted the Eurocentric warmongers werent African, they were Arabs, especially the Moors and the Arab from North Africa.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
What an ignorant vain braggart. Smh

It is an ignorant and dishonest Saint. Amujale that doesnt want to admit and acknowledge that before the "first slave ship that transported from Africa to North America" arrived at the coasts of the continent of African, our black Africans ancestors had already a thriving long history of enslaving each other. Fellow black Africans community captured during inter-tribal wars, usually have the leaders killed off and the rest of the conquered tribe, enslaved.

Imagine, him, in a condescending manner, typing "For those that cannot read properly, let me text this slowly" Who born dog? angry angry angry

Amujale:
Given these truth, how is it acceptable for us to now be following these same malicious ideologies?
False knowledge is worse. Ignorance is not the biggest evil. False knowledge, that's as advanced here by Saint Amujale is worse, lol
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

No one is bastardising anyone, anywhere.

Yes you are, you are intentionally lieing, defaming and or attempting to bastardise the Africa that gave birth to you and your entire generation m in favour of an ideology that you KNOW for certain are responsible for the enslavenement of our people for thousands of years.

Unless you provide us with evidence of all that mumbojumbo you typed up, then you remain a disgrace to all the human senses.

Even an ant that walks on the Earth as a mighty speck knows instinctively not talk ill of its own kind.

It isnt enough to blame the potency of the programme that you are hooked on.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Amujale:
[s]Yes you are, you are intentionally lieing, defaming and or attempting to bastardise the Africa that gave birth to you and your entire generation m in favour of an ideology that you KNOW for certain are responsible for the enslavenement of our people for thousands of years.

Unless you provide us with evidence of all that mumbojumbo you typed up, then you remain a disgrace to all the human senses.

Even an ant that walks on the Earth as a mighty speck knows instinctively not talk ill of its own kind.

It isnt enough to blame the potency of the programme that you are hooked on.[/s]
No one is talking ill of anyone, except for you holding a grudge, and not letting go because you feel you've been wronged.

Fair enough the continent was wronged by a handful of immoral, selfish and misguided lot, but hey the world has moved on. Move along with it. The sky is wide enough enough for all birds to fly in peace. Quit colliding with other birds and stop pecking at them too angry angry angry
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 12:35am On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Stop quoting my naked post unless you have something substantive.

As in, if you disagree with any of my naked post, then does that with substance. i.e rebuttal

If not, then lap it up and jog along.

Everything i have stated on this thread is proven to be true beyond doubt.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 12:35am On Apr 09, 2020

b) The Portuguese Slavetrade that was perpetrated by Christianity

Its important to note that the blacksic that assisted the Eurocentric warmongers werent African, they were Arabs, especially the Moors and the Arab from North Africa.

Research on everything you are reading here and check for yourselves.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 12:38am On Apr 09, 2020
Amujale:
[s]Stop quoting my naked post unless you have something substantive.
As in, if you disagree with any of my naked post, then does that with substance. i.e rebuttal

If not, then lap it up and jog along.

Everything i have stated on this thread is proven to be true beyond doubt.[/s]

Amujale:
[s]For those that cannot read properly, let me text this slowly:

Its important to note that the black sic that assisted the Eurocentric warmongers werent African, they were Arabs, especially the Moors and the Arab from North Africa
.[/s]
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2020

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Jesus is a fake god.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 12:40am On Apr 09, 2020
The god of the Christian Bible is evil, fake and malicious.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 12:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Amujale:
[s]Africans was subjected to slavery by the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers for a period exceeding 2000 years.

Its important to note that the black sic that assisted the Eurocentric warmongers werent African, they were Arabs, especially the Moors and the Arab from North Africa.
[/s]

Amujale:
Jesus is a fake god.

Amujale:
[s]The god of the Christian Bible is evil, fake and malicious.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ / I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God / How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.