Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Stop blasphemy God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop blasphemy God (10272 Views)

BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Blasphemy On Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop blasphemy God by HappyPagan: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
What was the bet...

Jesusjnr has declared that on or before 11:59pm 31st December 2019, a miracle will occur on Nairaland that will effectively end atheism on Nairaland. Should this miracle fail to occur, on the 1st of January 2020 jesusjnr shall deactivate all his monikers. If the miracle does occur, budaatum shall deactivate her moniker. #deactivateyourmoniker
Thread

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Dantedasz(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Keep on ranting my guy! cheesy

Prove me wrong if you've not been stupid all your life going to clap, sing, dance and praising humans who has been milking your pockets dry instead of identifying God's people and learning what he requires of them! cheesy

Yeah,sounds exactly like Felixomor!
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
LordReed:

Liar, show where I condoned bestiality.

Go and ask your god why he created homosexuals, homosexual animals and animals that have no sex.

Show me God! Show me this! Show me that!

My friend, aren't you bored with this same repetition? cheesy

Well as long as you're an ATHEIST who detests mind~controlling of all sorts, including godly principles,

YOU'RE AN ADVOCATE OF LAWLESSNESS! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
What is it that God requires from us?

That you make use of your brains to distinguish between KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM! smiley

KNOWLEDGE~ the accumulation of useful information!

WISDOM~ the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits!

Just use your (God's given) brains to sort out the difference between these two, join those making use of WISDOM, assist others in acquiring WISDOM and you've fulfilled all the requirements of God! smiley
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
HappyPagan:

Thread
What a clown, I feel no pity for him, his indoctrination is what is wrong with this world, it's even funny how no other Christian attempted the same experiment.

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Atheist simply means a disbelief in God existence.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The excellent definition of ATHEISM is the
wishful thinking that there shouldn't be any guidance to keep people on a common line of thought "GOD"

But it's just pathetic that all those claiming ATHEISTS finds it extremely difficult to stick to their wish! cheesy

God simply means a Supreme Being, if there is no God then why are you bitterly concerned about how a human who supposed to be a free agent (according to ATHEISM) chooses to use his brains or live his life? cheesy

That's what makes ATHEISTS sound stupid and preposterous! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

That you make use of your brains to distinguish between KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM! smiley

KNOWLEDGE~ the accumulation of useful information!

WISDOM~ the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits!

Just use your (God's given) brains to sort out the difference between these two, join those making use of WISDOM, assist others in acquiring WISDOM and you've fulfilled all the requirements of God! smiley
Of what use is this knowledge and wisdom in building of medical facilities, schools, good roads.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The excellent definition of ATHEISM is the
wishful thinking that there shouldn't be any guidance to keep people on a common line of thought "GOD"

But it's just pathetic that all those claiming ATHEISTS finds it extremely difficult to stick to their wish! cheesy

God simply means a Supreme Being, if there is no God then why are you bitterly concerned about how a human who supposed to be a free agent (according to ATHEISM) chooses to use his brains or live his life? cheesy

That's what makes ATHEISTS sound stupid and preposterous! cheesy

I'm sorry, but you're not the one that decides the definition of a word, it's the dictionary.

"no religion, no terrorism" this terrorist will no longer feel the need to fight for their God.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Of what use is this knowledge and wisdom in building of medical facilities, schools, good roads.

That's my point!

SOCIAL AMENITIES are surely planned by the KNOWLEDGEABLE but putting it to good use and maintaining it belongs only to the WISE! wink
Re: Stop blasphemy God by LordReed(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Show me God! Show me this! Show me that!

My friend, aren't you bored with this same repetition? cheesy

Well as long as you're an ATHEIST who detests mind~controlling of all sorts, including godly principles,

YOU'RE AN ADVOCATE OF LAWLESSNESS! cheesy

You are just a shameless useless liar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

I'm sorry, but you're not the one that decides the definition of a word, it's the dictionary.

"no religion, no terrorism" this terrorist will no longer feel the need to fight for their God.

The dictionary is the initiative of the thoughtful, that's why it needs updating from time to time! smiley

Terrorism is NOT the result of RELIGION but INTOLERANCE. The intolerant use all tools in their disposal to carry out vengeance on whosoever offend them!

Money
Sex
Position
Prominence
Politics
Racism and so many others do lead to intolerance but RELIGION just happens to be one of the many tools the intolerants use to carry out their vengeance! smiley

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
LordReed:

You are just a shameless useless liar.

Please tell me where it's WRITTEN in the human philosophy or science that you so much believe (trust) that says LYING is a crime? cheesy

My friend, you detests RELIGION and that's the one and only faculty teaching that LYING is a crime! cheesy

So relax my atheist friend, there is nothing as in NOTHING so grievous in what you're furious about at least according to your faculty! wink
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

That's my point!

SOCIAL AMENITIES are surely planned by the KNOWLEDGEABLE but putting it to good use and maintaining it belongs only to the WISE! wink
And that's why effort should be put into the social amenities, by using this knowledge.

Do you notice how we both still haven't mentioned religion, that's because it's not needed.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by LordReed(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Please tell me where it's WRITTEN in the human philosophy or science that you so much believe (trust) that says LYING is a crime? cheesy

My friend, you detests RELIGION and that's the one and only faculty teaching that LYING is a crime! cheesy

So relax my atheist friend, there is nothing as in NOTHING so grievous in what you're furious about at least according to your faculty! wink

Keep exposing how bereft of sense you actually are. Expose your true lack of morals very well. Useless shameless liar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

The dictionary is the initiative of the thoughtful, that's why it needs updating from time to time! smiley
Until it's updated Atheist still remains disbelief in the existence of all Gods.

Maximus69:
[s]
Terrorism is NOT the result of RELIGION but INTOLERANCE. The intolerant use all tools in their disposal to carry out vengeance on whosoever offend them!

Money
Sex
Position
Prominence
Politics
Racism and so many others do lead to intolerance but RELIGION just happens to be one of the many tools the intolerants use to carry out their vengeance! smiley
[/s]
That's not the definition of terrorism, if you need it please let me know.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Lying is actually a crime, and it's also a sin, but you believe it's okay to lie as long as you're lying for God.

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
And that's why effort should be put into the social amenities, by using this knowledge.

Do you notice how we both still haven't mentioned religion, that's because it's not needed.

That's the WRONG DEFINITION the world we live in gave WISDOM!

And so far it has been acceptable anyway, the WISE and intelligent aren't offended since it doesn't matter.

Take note that the kindergarten, nursery primary, elementary, secondary, high school, college, polytechnic and university are all under ~ SCHOOL, but it's the attendees that will start distinguishing the best name each of them should be called! wink

So it's the world that categorizes the WISE in their midst as religionists! smiley
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
LordReed:

Keep exposing how bereft of sense you actually are. Expose your true lack of morals very well. Useless shameless LIAR.

Just quote any human philosophy or science TEXTBOOK that you so much believe (trust) where LYING is a crime, period! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

Until it's updated Atheist still remains disbelief in the existence of all Gods.

That's not the definition of terrorism, if you need it please let me know.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

I thought ATHEISM teaches that each individual is entitled to his or her own PERSONAL opinion! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Lying is actually a crime, and it's also a SIN, but you believe it's okay to lie as long as you're lying for God.

Where can i confirm the underlined?

And please what's the meaning of the bolded? cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You have no idea of what religion that God finds no fault in, means in the Bible. If you did, you wouldnt have tried to see religion as or think it is a showstopper. Smh.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

That's the WRONG DEFINITION the world we live in gave WISDOM!

And so far it has been acceptable anyway, the WISE and intelligent aren't offended since it doesn't matter.

Take note that the kindergarten, nursery primary, elementary, secondary, high school, college, polytechnic and university are all under ~ SCHOOL, but it's the attendees that will start distinguishing the best name each of them should be called! wink

So it's the world that categorizes the WISE in their midst as religionists! smiley

Who accepted the definition any way? seems you love lying.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Who accepted the definition any way? seems you love lying.

Please prove you're NOT a LIAR by quoting any SCIENCE TEXTBOOK or PHILOSOPHY that says

LYING is a CRIME! cheesy

And don't forget to present any meaning you've got for SIN! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

I thought ATHEISM teaches that each individual is entitled to his or her own PERSONAL opinion! cheesy
Atheists means a disbelief in the existence of Gods.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Atheists means a disbelief in the existence of Gods.

Hen nah! cheesy

If you're not GOD, please give me one single reason why i must subscribe to the same opinion/ idea/ definition as you do? cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Where can i confirm the underlined?

And please what's the meaning of the bolded? cheesy
Google perjury, the bolded is sin.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You have no idea of what religion that God finds no fault in, means in the Bible. If you did, you wouldnt have tried to see religion as or think it is a showstopper. Smh.
I'm I the one that promise miracles, religion use to be a showstopper till corona virus.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Hen nah! cheesy

If you're not GOD, please give me one single reason why i must subscribe to the same opinion/ idea/ definition as you do? cheesy
You're not subscribering to my opinion, all I gave is the definition of Atheism.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Google perjury, the bolded is sin.

Why must i accept the definition of Google?

Is Google not part of man's innovations?

Please my guy, so far you don't believe in the existence of God (the Supreme Being), there is nothing as in NOTHING that makes it a compulsion for me to agree with you on anything, since i'm not indebted to you in anyway, you'll stick to your own PERSONAL opinion and i'll stick to mine! wink

That's why i keep telling you that this thing you guys are calling ATHEISM makes no sense, you may not agree but your actions is loudly contradicting your words! wink
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Please my guy, so far you don't believe in the existence of God (the Supreme Being), there is nothing as in NOTHING that makes it a compulsion for me to agree with you on anything, since i'm not indebted to you in anyway, you'll stick to your own PERSONAL opinion and i'll stick to mine! wink

That's why i keep telling you that this thing you guys are calling ATHEISM makes no sense, you may not agree but your actions is loudly contradicting your words! wink
What part of my action contradict what part of my words?

You still haven't prove the existence of demons, and how they occupy space.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You're not subscribering to my opinion, all I gave is the definition of Atheism.

Well i gave you my own PERSONAL definition.

Each of us can now prove how perfect the definition he/she is giving.

Dictionary or Google is from human's initiatives, you're human and i'm human as well.

So we can't rely on the definition of fellow humans like you and i, they used their brains to form their own, and if we're to go by your faculty. We too can equally form our own! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Please my guy, so far you don't believe in the existence of God (the Supreme Being)
A supreme being you're having difficulty proving exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu / Tips To Overcome Going Late To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.