Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Stop blasphemy God - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop blasphemy God (10261 Views)

BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Blasphemy On Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amujale:
The Christian Bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.
So tell me, what if I tell you Pink Unicorn exist, and it is the only true God, I even wrote it in a book, hmm?

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
These are my best.
Free Education
Good Road
24 Hours Electricity
Hospitals
Eradicating Poverty
Job Availability
End Terrorism

Now these are your best
Praying and starving
Building head slamming centers
Ignoring Terrorism
Fighting Imaginary Demons

As you can see your best haven't worked, but my best will.

Until i see it working nah!

I joined the 8.7 millions because i saw their achievements, so when i see yours i'll consider you! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Are there any contradictions in the Christian Bible?

If you think the answer is no, then you havent read the Christian Bible properly.

If you agree the answer is yes, explain why you're still sourcing from a book of fakery and falsehood.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

The first assertion is true, you can't even kill evil as long as evildoers still have their mindset free from the control of unseen evil forces!

But the second is wrong, because demons are dying slowly each time you liberate a possessed person to make him realize that humans need God's guidance to keep them away from being enslaved by demons! cheesy

Well the Bible has helped to make 8.7 millions of people drop all harmful weapons, forgo all the racial discriminations and turned them into one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally!

So i can confidently say the Bible (God's word) is working tremendously! smiley
If your imaginary demons are dying slowly, then why are you disturbing us, go and wait for them to finish dying na
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
So tell me, what if I tell you Pink Unicorn exist, and it is the only true God, I even wrote it in a book, hmm?

Is the Christian Bible the words of a god, or is it the work of a bunch of malicious writers?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

Are there any errors or contradictions in the Christian Bible?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

Until i see it working nah!

I joined the 8.7 millions because i saw their achievements, so when i see yours i'll consider you! cheesy
It will work, any body thinking straight will easily make this country better than those that building Churches, and printing more Bible to fight imaginary demons that are dying slowly.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amujale:

Is the Christian Bible the words of a god, or is it the work of a bunch of malicious writers?
Maximus come and defend your religion.

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
If your imaginary demons are dying slowly, then why are you disturbing us, go and wait for them to finish dying na

Shuo? Disturbing you abi wetin you talk? cheesy

Well Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) don't waste a second attending to a adamant atheist. Jesus asked us to go in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel, meaning those who are ready for guidance not persons like you who feels no need for guidance!

So it's you who has been pestering me to come join you in an uncertain mission! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
It will work, any body thinking straight will easily make this country better than those that building Churches, and printing more Bible to fight imaginary demons that are dying slowly.

Until it works! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amujale:

Are there any errors or contradictions in the Christian Bible?
So many contradiction, that even if God exist, it can't be the one in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

Shuo? Disturbing you abi wetin you talk? cheesy

Well Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) don't waste a second attending to a adamant atheist. Jesus asked us to go in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel, meaning those who are ready for guidance not persons like you who feels no need for guidance!

So it's you who has been pestering me to come join you in an uncertain mission! cheesy
You said demons are dying slowly, why not wait for them to finish dying.

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Maximus come and defend your religion.

Jesus never sent us out to defend when we're free to speak with others, you make a defense when trapped/arrested/brought before a prosecuting panel.

But in the absence of such we're to go in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel NOT in search of arguments! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
So many contradiction, that even if God exist, it can't be the one in the Bible.

Teach!

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You said demons are dying slowly, why not wait for them to finish dying.

You're not getting it, are you? cheesy

It's our efforts that's killing them! Luke 10:18 compare to Ephesians 6:12

So how do you expect us to stop the work that's killing them slowly? cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

Until it works! cheesy
You should be happy Maximus, You are about to enjoy a world where you won't worry about harassment from SARS, terrorist, Kidnappers, road accident, ritualist. You can leave the door of your car open, no one will steal it, because everyone has their own.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus never sent us out to defend when we're free to speak with others, you make a defense when trapped/arrested/brought before a prosecuting panel.

But in the absence of such we're to go in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel NOT in search of arguments! cheesy
I need to ask Seun how to deactivate someone else account.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You should be happy Maximus, You are about to enjoy a world were you won't worry about harassment from SARS, terrorist, Kidnappers, road accident, ritualist. You can leave the door of your car open, no one will steel it, because everyone has their own.

I'm beginning to believe (trust) in you than Jesus already, but it's just the words of your mouth Sir.

No show! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I need to ask Seun how to deactivate someone else account.

Hen hen so you fit do that one too? cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

You're not getting it, are you? cheesy

It's our efforts that's killing them! Luke 10:18 compare to Ephesians 6:12

So how do you expect us to stop the work that's killing them slowly? cheesy
It's no longer the Bible killing thiem, it's now your effort. smh
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
It's no longer the Bible killing thiem, it's now your effort. shm

Haba, weapons fit do anything if you no operate am?

I thought you compared gun to Bible in your last post, so can a gun do anything without someone to aim? cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

Haba, weapons fit do anything if you no operate am?

I thought you compared gun to Bible in your last post, so can a gun do anything without someone to aim? cheesy
Are you stoning the demons to death.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Are you stoning the demons to death.

Never mind how we go about our warfare!

You have a huge task ahead of you now, so i'll advise you to focus on how to make people join hands with you to fulfill your mission! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by jesusjnreloaded(m): 1:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Buliwyf:

Whatever happened to that lunatic? I have totally forgotten I used to see his ravings on this section everytime. Did he give up or what?
No wonder e dey pain am! Now I'm back so you can burn to ashes or look for somewhere to hide. It's obvious you're the dead fool that thought you could smear my image here then but after putting in so much effort, you only succeeded in damaging yours that you had hide for a while. It appears you've not learnt from your self-damaging mistake. Obviously a fool never learns until it's too late. So continue being a fool till the day your eye would clear to the truth but it'll be to late to accept it.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Kobojunkie: 4:56am On Aug 10, 2020
devbits:
Stop blasphemy the spirit of God because of your unbelief.
Did God tell you that He needs your help fighting His blasphemy battles for Him? What makes your stance any different from that of the jihadist or terrorist who has taken it upon himself to fight another human being in defense his Allah at the end of the day?

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Buliwyf: 6:23am On Aug 10, 2020
jesusjnreloaded:
No wonder e dey pain am! Now I'm back so you can burn to ashes or look for somewhere to hide. It's obvious you're the dead fool that thought you could smear my image here then but after putting in so much effort, you only succeeded in damaging yours that you had hide for a while. It appears you've not learnt from your self-damaging mistake. Obviously a fool never learns until it's too late. So continue being a fool till the day your eye would clear to the truth but it'll be to late to accept it.

See joblessness. Guy seek employment. All this ones won't still stop hunger. Your image is tarnished already on this platform. It's not me you should be blaming for people not taking you seriously.

Bark like a dog all you want, it won't change how people see you. And it won't change how new people will see you too. A raving lunatic hiding behind religion.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by jesusjnreloaded(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2020
Buliwyf:

See joblessness. Guy seek employment. All this ones won't still stop hunger. Your image is tarnished already on this platform. It's not me you should be blaming for people not taking you seriously.

Bark like a dog all you want, it won't change how people see you. And it won't change how new people will see you too. A raving lunatic hiding behind religion.
Lol! My image is tarnished on this platform. Why not speak for yourself and your bunch of atheists' fools, not others, because if you really think you speak for everyone here, you've been completely fooled. That's the way you thought i had just one friend then. Really deluded. But I'd leave you to continue basking in that delusion because it's what you want to believe. If you had any iota of shame in you, you would hide your face now that i'm back because you were among the fools saying that I couldn't do without Nairaland, I would commit suicide, this and that.

And I honorably deactivated my account to keep the terms of the deal, (I could have decided not to keep it, nothing would happen), and was not active on nairaland for close to six months and yet you're still shamelessly holding on to that straw? If anyone could not do without nairaland between me and you, i've proven beyond any shadow of a doubt it's not me. Com'on I left you here for about six months, came back and you're still here doing exactly what?

You can call me jobless all you want but if Jesus and His disciples were here, you'd call the same, but would they take you seriously? Obviously not, because it's coming from someone who's dead and blind to the truth.

It's obvious you're under demonic influence hence your extent of bitterness, so i wouldn't expect any thing else from you unless those demons are chased out.

In the meantime, you can keep wasting your time thinking you're tarnishing my image if up til now you're still too blind to see that such doesn't works with me. Such a loser!
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Bacteriologist(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2020
HappyPagan:
Maximum stupidity, sad it's becoming a pattern. grin. Guess jesusjnr's shoes had to be filled.

Speaking of which Jesusjnr is back. grin
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Janosky: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Mister man, will you please stay in your hypocritical, sanctimonious, self lane. Afterall you did say, you are done with me, Mister Forgetful-Promise-Breaker angry angry angry

GRIMMJOE, ask him, Maximus69, to paste out here what Matthew 18:11 says in or from the New World Translation (i.e. NWT, that is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible) and whats the reason for it, if he is unable to do so grin grin grin

"Wọn pi irẹsi, oun na yọ sibi" loosely translates as "rice is served, he too is pulling out his cutlery"

WAYO man, when you don't research very well like a good student of the Bible, you come to NL to showcase your NONSENSICAL ignorance grin grin.

Bros, go and learn grin grin grin

Luke 19:10 was interpolated in Matthew 18:11 in the KJV, that verse is not meant to be in Matt 18.
That's the case in many other instances , except it's proven that a forgery was done,as in all 1st John 5:7 Textus receptus Bibles
The screenshot evidence.....

Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Janosky:
WAYO man, when you don't research very well like a good student of the Bible, you come to NL to showcase your NONSENSICAL ignorance grin grin.

Bros, go and learn grin grin grin

Luke 19:10 was interpolated in Matthew 18:11 in the KJV, that verse is not meant to be in Matt 18.
That's the case in many other instances , except it's proven that a forgery was done, as in all 1st John 5:7 Textus receptus Bibles
The screenshot evidence.....
[img]https://s5/images/sourcecfa79666e8110220.gif[/img]
Look at this double standard, jagidijagan bonafide kofam ogboju ole WAYO man pass WAYO, talk out of both sides of the mouth

If for the sake of pretending that you have a valid point of not being able to verbatim quote here, for all the world to see, what Matthew 18:11 says, pasting it here, obtained from the New World Translation (i.e. NWT, that is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible) but giving a bullpiss excuse of a reason that the verse allegedly, is not found in early, when Pulpit Commentary, states the following: "For expository use, at any rate, we may consider the verse as genuine, and take it as"

Now, if 1 John 5:7, too that isn't in the original early Greek text can make it into the New World Translation (i.e. NWT, that is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible), why does Matthew 18:11 get treated like as if a leper, hmm?

The whole Jehovah's Witnesses doctrine et cetera, is built upon a shaky, shallow foundation of fraud, WAYO, invention and make-believe.

You of course, know that Matthew 18:11, is just one of many verses JW have flippantly flung away and/or literally teared out of the Bible
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Janosky: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/sourcecfa79666e8110220.gif[/img]
Look at this jagidijagidi bonafide kofam ogboju ole WAYO man pass WAYO, talk out of both sides of the mouth

If for the sake of pretending that you have a valid point of not being able to verbatim quote here, for all the world to see, what Matthew 18:11 says, pasting it here, obtained from the New World Translation (i.e. NWT, that is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible) but giving a bullpiss excuse of a reason that the verse allegedly, is not found in early, when Pulpit Commentary, states the following: "For expository use, at any rate, we may consider the verse as genuine, and take it as" Now, if 1 John 5:17, too that isn't in the original early Greek text can make it into the New World Translation (i.e. NWT, that is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible), why does Matthew 18:11 get treated like as if a leper, hmm?

The whole Jehovah's Witnesses doctrine et cetera, is built upon a shaky, shallow foundation of fraud, WAYO, invention and make-believe.

You of course, know that Matthew 18:11, is just one of many verses JW have flippantly flung away and/or literally teared out of the Bible
grin grin grin grin.
Muttleylaff Framing up FALSE claims everywhere

The fact have been convincingly confirmed.
Matthew 18:11 is an interpolation of Luke 19:10.

Muttley Wailer grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Janosky:
grin grin grin grin.
Muttleylaff Framing up FALSE claims everywhere

The fact have been convincingly confirmed.
Matthew 18:11 is an interpolation of Luke 19:10.

Muttley Wailer grin grin cheesy cheesy
I am showing you up for what a shameless hypocrite, double standard, and walking contradiction, the Jehovah's Witnesses organisation is

If Matthew 18:11, is an interpolation, and so not to be found in the New World Translation (i.e. NWT, that is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible), then why is 1 John 5:7, which too, isn't in the original early Greek text able to make it into the New World Translation (i.e. NWT, that is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible), why does Matthew 18:11 get the reject and pariah treatment, as if it is a leper, hmm?

Its no secret that the New World Translation (i.e. NWT, that is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible) was dishonestly and entirely created for the sole purpose of supporting the very flawed and heretical doctrines of the Jehovah's Witnesses. This is why their translators are faceless and unknown

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire / What's Wrong With African Religions? / Witness Insists Synagogue Church Complied With Lagos Building Development Rules

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.