Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Stop blasphemy God - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop blasphemy God (10530 Views)

BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Blasphemy On Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Janosky:
Isaiah 42:10-12 (ASV) is older than Christianity.
Let me shock you:
Jesus Christ is a Jehovah's witness. He is the servant of Jehovah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob... Rev 3:5,12-14. Acts3:13. John 7:16. John 17:3. John 20:17. grin
=>(check) ✓ 0/10

Janosky, are you shocked that, though you gave a correct response and even corrobated it with relevant bible references you scored zero out of ten, lol, hmm?

OK Janosky, please paste out here, what Matthew 18:11 says in the New World Translation (i.e. NWT, obviuosly is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible) about Jesus our Lord and Savior of the whole wide world and give the reason(s) for it, or why you are unable to paste here Matthew 18:11 copied from NWT
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
Since we seem not to be paying attention to history, then its no wonder that some of us can easily get caught up in the Hellenist rhetoric peddled by Christianity
I am holding no brief for Christians/Christianity but please, give at least a numbered ten lists of the Hellenist rhetoric(s) peddled by Christianity

Amujale:
The Christian bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.
1/ How is the Christian bible fake?
2/ What is fake/false in the Christian Bible?
3/ Why is the Christian Bible fake/false?
4/ Where, how and/or what is counterintuitive in the Christian Bible?

Amujale:
For those who keep proclaiming Jesus as though he is a real character, are unread, unlearnt and oblivious to the truth about yesterday.
I guess Orunmila, Lamurudu, Oranmiyan, Shango, Oya etcetera of the Western part of the country mythology are real characters

Amujale:
Any black, sic, person who relates to or claims to befriend the Jesus character as prescribed by the Roman Catholic Church are a total disgrace to our ancestors and to the entire continent.
The ancestors and the entire continent would have jumped at the opportunity if was offered them

No one is advised to relate to or befriend the Jesus character as prescribed by the Roman Catholic Church, but to relate and/or befriend the Jesus character according to how He is portrayed in the Bible only and direct

Amujale:
Disclaimer:
Our parents and the elderly are given a free pass due to the fact that they didnt know any better.
=>(check) ✓ 10/10

Our parents and the elderly will be judged according to what knowledge they had and/or were privvy to. The work of the law, subconsciously was in their hearts, written in there anyway, so means that, their conscience(s) would have borne them witness and their conflicting thoughts accuse or else defend their thoughts, deed, words, actions or inactions (i.e. Romans 2:14-16)

Amujale:
However, within this disclaimer the youth and our youngsters have no excuse to free themselves from the mental slavery of the Abrahamic religions.
What exactly is the mental slavery in the Abrahamic religions?

Amujale:
Read, learn and study African history.
Yeah, read, learn and study African history, just like I do. African spirituality is rich. Yoruba and/or Ndigbo cosmos I know are enthralling to read, learn and study.

Amujale:
Jesus is the name the Eurocentric warmongers called the first slave ship to transport from Africa to North America.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Who aided and abetted them, hmm?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Who aided and abetted them, hmm?

The Arabs.

The Arabs invented the slave trade.

Theres still a slavetrade going on in Libya as we text.

There were three slave trades that occured concurrently for a period exceeding 2000 years.

.The Arabian Slavetrade

.The Portuguese slavetrade

.The transatlantic slavetrade.

All of these attrocities were perpetrated by both Christianity and Islam.

The notion that Africans sold other Africans is not merely false, its the biggest lie in all of human history.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
The Arabs.

The Arabs invented the slave trade.

Theres still a slavetrade going on in Libya as we text.

There were three slave trades that occured concurrently for a period exceeding 2000 years.

.The Arabian Slavetrade

.The Portuguese slavetrade

.The transatlantic slavetrade.

All of these attrocities were perpetrated by both Christianity and Islam.

The notion that Africans sold other Africans not only false, its the biggest lie in all of human history.
It leaves a sour taste in your mouth, and you cant deny nor hide from the fact that Africans aided and abetted those criminals, they helped, played roles in selling off their brothers and sisters for bottles of akpeteshie, mirrors, guns etcetera
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I am holding no brief for Christians/Christianity but please, give at least a numbered ten lists of the Hellenist rhetoric(s) peddled by Christianity

Go and study Ptolemaic Egypt.

Basically, Christianity is a Roman mockery of the Greco-Roman Hellenist of Ptolemaic Egypt.

For instance, according to history, the Roman Catholic Mass is a fake Hellenist concept that was assimilated from the Christians of the followers of the Church of Serapis.

The Roman Catholic Mass ritual is a mock assimilation of a Roman Generals barbaric celebration of victory that was turned into a Hellenist ritual by the followers of the Church of Serapis Chrustus.

In the original Roman celebration that took place in Roman occupied Egypt, they drank the fluids of their victims and consumed their victims as part of the meal. The canabalistic ritual was evolved into drinking wine and eating bread.

The Romans that manufactured their version of Christianity took that senseless celebration of Ptolemy (V) Epiphanes Eucharistos and awarded it to their Serapis images and called it their Lord's Super.

The first Eucharist and epiphany was held in remembrance of a Greek ruler of Ptolemaic Egypt known by the name of Ptolemy (V) Epiphanes Eucharistos and not some fictitious Babylonian.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
Go and study Ptolomaic Egypt.

Basically, Christianity is a Roman mockery of the Greco-Roman Hellenist of Ptolomaic Egypt.

For instance, according to history, the Roman Catholic Mass is a fake Hellenist concept that was assimilated from the Christians of the followers of the church of Serapis.

The Roman Catholic Mass ritual is a mock assimilation of a Roman Generals barbaric celebration of victory that waa turned into a Hellenist ritual by the followers of the vhurch of Serapis

In the original Roman celebration tbar took place in Roman occupied Egypt, they drank the fluids of their victims and consumed their victims aa part of the meal. The canabalistic ritual was evolved into drinking wine and eating bread.

The Romans thar manufactured their version of Christianity took that senseless celebration of Ptolemy (V) Epiphanes Eucharistos and awarded it to their Serapis images and called it their Lord's Super.

The first Eucharist and epiphany was held in remembrance of a Greek ruler of Ptolemaic Egypt known by the name of Ptolemy (V) Epiphanes Eucharistos and not some fictitious Babylonian.
Go and study the Bible, whether you would find any in it.

Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons anyway. You'll prolly, in the next life, get the understanding that the Old Testament as a shadow of the New Testament, is the New Testament concealed, while the New Testament is the Old Testament revealed, lol

Pack in your the truculent attitude. Read the Bible objectively
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

1/ How is the Christian bible fake?
2/ What is fake/false in the Christian Bible?
3/ Why is the Christian Bible fake/false?
4/ Where, how and/or what is counterintuitive in the Christian Bible?

The Christian Bible is fake because the opposite of 'real' is 'fake'.

The Christian Bible is false due to the fact that it peddles a false representation of history.

Theres no character or story inside the Christian Bible that can lay claim to being original if it wasnt stolen, it was copied, if it wasnt copied it was plagiarised, if it wasnt plagiariesed it was sexed-up and if it wasnt sexed-up it was simply outrightly fabricated

And the Christian Bible is counterintuitive because it goes against all logic and common sense. i.e The first person was a man and that his name was Adam.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Go and study the Bible, whether you would find any in it. Pack in your the truculent attitude. Read the Bible objectively

Concentrate your focus on reality, real history.

The Christian Bible is fake, false and counterintuituve.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I guess Orunmila, Lamurudu, Oranmiyan, Shango, Oya etcetera of the Western part of the country mythology are real characters

Precisely, African history proves that these are the real and proper Gods.

Orunmila is a real God.

Shango is a real God

Oya is a real God

Oranmiyan is a real Emperor.

The African Gods are the real and proper ones.

Jesus is a fake god.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
The Christian Bible is fake because the opposite of 'real' is 'fake'.

The Christian Bible is false due to the fact that it peddles a false representation of history.

Theres no character or story inside the Christian Bible that can lay claim to being original if it wasnt stolen, it was copied, if it wasnt copied it was plagiarised, if it wasnt plagiariesed it was sexed-up and if it wasnt sexed-up it was simply outrightly fabricated

And the Christian Bible is counterintuitive because it goes against all logic and common sense. i.e The first person was a man and that his name was Adam.
Number your responses in line with the numbered question, instead of trying to obfuscate responding without order and same format used in asking the questions

Amujale:
Concentrate your focus on reality, real history.
The Christian Bible is fake, false and counterintuituve.
Is Yoruba and/or Ndigbo cosmos for example, reality or real history, hmm?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
The African Gods are the real and proper ones.

Jesus is a fake god.

Jesus and Satan are one and the same.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
Precisely, African history proves that these are the real and proper gods.

Orunmila is a real god.

Shango is a real god

Oya is a real god

Oranmiyan is a real Emperor.

The African gods are the real and proper ones.

Jesus is a fake god.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Fa-fa-foul. Pull the other leg,
but leave the middle one alone.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:

Go and study Ptolomaic Egypt.

Basically, Christianity is a Roman mockery of the Greco-Roman Hellenist of Ptolomaic Egypt.

For instance, according to history, the Roman Catholic Mass is a fake Hellenist concept that was assimilated from the Christians of the followers of the church of Serapis.

The Roman Catholic Mass ritual is a mock assimilation of a Roman Generals barbaric celebration of victory that waa turned into a Hellenist ritual by the followers of the vhurch of Serapis

In the original Roman celebration tbar took place in Roman occupied Egypt, they drank the fluids of their victims and consumed their victims aa part of the meal. The canabalistic ritual was evolved into drinking wine and eating bread.

The Romans thar manufactured their version of Christianity took that senseless celebration of Ptolemy (V) Epiphanes Eucharistos and awarded it to their Serapis images and called it their Lord's Super.

Instead of humbly sparing just 30mins or less with Jehovah's Witnesses who will study the Bible with you, you went reading all those books until your brains are filled with troubles.

Now you've got no rest of mind, the books you read haven't given you any peace, who are your fellow believers that people can see to observe how wise you and your cohorts have become?

None!

Well i've told you but perhaps you forget due to the amnesia caused by what you read in those useless books!

There are three factors of true wisdom

~Theory
~Practical application
~Benefit

The Theories are all the information gotten from your resource materials, Practical Application is how to go about making use of what you're learning, Benefit is what will become obvious to everyone around you whether partakers or none partakers of your god-damned theory!

In the absence of this, you will just continue get madder and madder until the frustration turns you into a TERRORIST! undecided
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Number your responses in line with the numbered question, instead of trying to obfuscate responding without order and same format used in asking the questions

Is Yoruba and/or Ndigbo cosmos for example, reality or real history, hmm?

I cant see you refuting anything that has been said here.

I have given you a tutorial on African history.

According to Egyptian, Greek and Roman history, Christianity is a fake Hellenist religion.

Its either you provide an academic rebuttal or jog along.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Maximus69:

The only crazed person on this thread is you.

You are sufferring from the mental slavery of the Abrahamic religions.

Again, if you cannot provide us with an accademic rebbutal you can jog along.

Jesus is an evil, fake and malicious character that found his way into Africa due to the the transatlantic slavetrade.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Christianity was introduced to Africa through the transatlantic slavetrade.

I challenge anyone to dispute these facts.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Islam was introduced to Africa through the Arabian slavetrade.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Both Christianity and Islam are fake and malicious ideologies that need to be far away from our continent.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
God is an African concept.

The African Gods are the true and proper ones.

Not to be conflated with the Almighty God that exist regardless of human perception.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
I cant see you refuting anything that has been said here.

I have given you a tutorial on African history.

According to Egyptian, Greek and Roman history, Christianity is a fake Hellenist religion.

Its either you provide an academic rebuttal or jog along.
I already said: "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons anyway." and if you dont grasp what that means, sorry cant help you

Amujale:
Christianity was introduced to Africa through the transatlantic slavetrade.
I challenge anyone to dispute these facts.
"Among the prophets and teachers of the church at Antioch of Syria were Barnabas, Simeon (called “the black man”), Lucius (from Cyrene), Manaen (the childhood companion of King Herod Antipas), and Saul."
- Acts 13:1

Smh. Christianity of course was, which is/was a perverted version of what is preached, taught and proclaimed in the Bible

Amujale:
Islam was introduced to Africa through the Arabian slavetrade.
=>(check) ✓ 10/10

Amujale:
Both Christianity and Islam are fake and malicious ideologies that need to be far away from our continent.
=>(check) ✓ 10/10

Amujale:
God is an African concept.
The God concept is universal, not an African concept

Amujale:
The African gods are the true and proper ones.
The African gods are the kind of stuff mythologies are made up from, while the God in the Bible categorically, comes out to say that all other gods are false

Amujale:
Not to be conflated with the Almighty God that exist regardless of human perception.
1/ Who is the Almighty God according to your knowledge and/or understanding?
2/ What is this God's name?
3/ What is/are this God's plan to end misery, sin, pain, poverty, sickness, affliction, weeping, suffering, death etcetera?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

The God concept is universal, not an African concept

The concept of God is African.

For instance, foreign warmongers invaded Egypt found about thei Gods and copied them and went on to called them God.

African divinity/spirituality teaches us the difference between the Almighty God, the Gods and gods.

The Almighty God created the universe and IS the final recipient of all creations.

Orunmila is a God.

For me, my great grandfather is a god.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
The concept of God is African.

For instance, foreign warmongers invaded Egypt found about thei Gods and copied them and went on to called them God.

African divinity/spirituality teaches us the difference between the Almighty God, the Gods and gods.

The Almighty God created the universe and IS the final recipient of all creations.

Orunmila is a God
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Answer the numbered & ordered questions nah

Amujale:
For me, my great grandfather is a god.

Off the point because fyi we all are gods
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
The god of the Christian Bible is based on a malicious adaptation and plagiarisation of various different African Gods i.e Isis/Horus/Osiris, MAAT e t.c

And to add salt to the Christian Bibles injury, they used the statements of the KM.Tic Gods in an attempt to bastardise and bad-mouth the originators.

Eventhough, majority of the utterance of the fake god of the Christian Bible is stolen from the lips of the KM.Tic Gods, theres no mention of or credit awarded to them anywhere in all of Abrahamic religious text.

Both the fake god of the Christiam Bible and the Jesus character are noted to have been impersonating the real and proper Gods.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Who utters these words, and to whom are these directed to?

In what book would one find these utterances, the Christian Bible or the Quran?

"I am .... in glory"

"I am ... the Prince of Eternity"

"...Eternity and everlasting is my name"

....I, am he that knoweth the path of heaven.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
The god of the Christian Bible is based on a malicious adaptation and plagiarisation of various different African Gods i.e Isis/Horus/Osiris, MAAT e t.c

And to add salt to the Christian Bibles injury, they used the statements of the KM.Tic Gods in an attempt to bastardise and bad-mouth the originators.

Eventhough, majority of the utterance of the fake god of the Christian Bible is stolen from the lips of the KM.Tic Gods, theres no mention of or credit awarded to them anywhere in all of Abrahamic religious text.

Both the fake god of the Christiam Bible and the Jesus character are noted to have been impersonating the real and proper Gods.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Big fat lie

So what's wrong in that. Isis/Horus/Osiris, MAAT etcetera, they all had a head start, didn't they all, hmm?

The God in the Bible, however, followed a plan, structed steps, timing and/or methodology. Now, why would you expect Him to reinvent the wheel, erhn?

Now, please be kind to answer the question and do in an ordered numbered so your reply won't be obfuscate. Thanks, lol
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
The African Gods are the standard to which all and any other concept of god are derived.

That is to say, the African Gods are the true and proper ones, all the foreign adaptations are proven to be false and malicious.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
You claim that the god of the Christian Bible isnt fake, then answer the question below.

Amujale:

"I am .... in glory"

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jesus is a fake god.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
When you quote my naked posts, kindly provide substantive content or dont bother.
Is that just how you give substantive content on Yoruba Cosmos and/mythology. Right?

It is when you guys want to hide and bury things away, that you intentionally opt for obscuring, lol, keep your points out of plain sight and not aligned with questions asked you, so to muddle up the waters and stop others keeping track of what youse written and/or responded to, lol. Nice strategy. Not angry angry angry

Amujale:
You claim that the god of the Christian Bible isnt fake, then answer the question below.
It is one or the other, if not both. Now having said that, the Qur'an piggybacks on the Bible anyway
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
Jesus is a fake god.
All the other gods are invention of human hands, the Bible clearly and categorically states, lol.

In fact it states that God says, there is no other God except for Him and that salvation comes from God. None of those pretenders to the throne gods, ever made/make such a bold and explicit statement

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
the Bible clearly and categorically states, lol.

The authors of the Christian Bible arent qualified to comment on the validity of the African Gods.

When we talk about Gods and Divinities, the Christian Bible is nowhere to be found.

The number one rule that guides ethics and morality can be found in under the 'Laws of MAAT'.

Do not lie.

The Christian Bible is riddle with fakery and falsehood and as such is completely disqualified.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:

"I am .... in glory"

MuttleyLaff:

It is one or the other, if not both. Now having said that, the Qur'an piggybacks on the Bible anyway

That is incorrect.

Those utterances above are the words of the KM.Tic God Horus the son of Isis and Osiris.

Horus is a real God.

Jesus is a fake god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. / Is It Proper To Label Pastors As Crooks? / What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.