Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (86461 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by khiaa(f): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
PattyMike:

You just said you're black yourself, i think you're contradicting your own self. As long as the color of your skin is black, you are black, your race is black, when you fill forms that enquire your race, you don't tick Caucasian/white, you don't tick Asian or Hispanic, you tick black. Black, black, black. Don't be in self denial. you are and will be classified a black woman just like Africans, who according to you are neanderthals. So, you my dear you are a big Neanderthal.
Ok, you seriously have a problem with reading comprehension. There's nowhere in my posts that I said Africans were neanderthals, I said Caucasoids are.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PattyMike(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
khiaa:
Ok, you seriously have a problem with reading comprehension. There's nowhere in my posts that I said Africans were neanderthals, I said Caucasoids are.

Either way, humans, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, evolved from neanderthals (homo habilis, erectus, down to sapiens).

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by khiaa(f): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
PattyMike:

Either way, humans, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, evolved from neanderthals (homo habilis, erectus, down to sapiens).
Only Caucasoids evolved from neanderthals but they stll carry the neanderthal gene.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PattyMike(m): 12:52am On Apr 08, 2020
khiaa:
Only Caucasoids evolved from neanderthals but they stll carry the neanderthal gene.

Of course, you're right. I agree with you.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by khiaa(f): 3:56am On Apr 08, 2020
PattyMike:

Of course, you're right. I agree with you.

Africans were never neanderthals.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PattyMike(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
khiaa:

Africans were never neanderthals.

Yes ma'am, gotcha.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by compton11(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
PattyMike:

Hispanic and Asian is not race
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PattyMike(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
compton11:
Hispanic and Asian is not race

They're what then? Care to enlighten me? Are Asians Caucasians? Cus they sure as hell are not blacks?
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:10am On Apr 11, 2020
There's a difference between race and ethnicity
[i]Race is often perceived as something that's inherent in our biology, and therefore inherited across generations. Ethnicity, on the other hand, is typically understood as something we acquire, or self-ascribe, based on factors like where we live or the culture we share with others.[/I]
There are 5 classification of the human race: Caucasoid (White) race.
Negroid (Black) race.
Capoid (Bushmen/Hottentots) race.
Mongoloid (Oriental/Amerindian) race.
Australoid (Australian Aborigine and Papuan) race

PattyMike:

They're what then? Care to enlighten me? Are Asians Caucasians? Cus they sure as hell are not blacks?
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by compton11(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2020
PattyMike:

Hispanic are people from Spanish speaking countries, they can be black like amara LA negra,they can be white like JLO or native America Indian.
Asian is just a continent that consists of many countries like Africa and Europe.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by compton11(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
There's a difference between race and ethnicity
[i]Race is often perceived as something that's inherent in our biology, and therefore inherited across generations. Ethnicity, on the other hand, is typically understood as something we acquire, or self-ascribe, based on factors like where we live or the culture we share with others.[/I]
There are 5 classification of the human race: Caucasoid (White) race.
Negroid (Black) race.
Capoid (Bushmen/Hottentots) race.
Mongoloid (Oriental/Amerindian) race.
Australoid (Australian Aborigine and Papuan) race

the stupid white man that classified all those race did it based on racism,there is nothing scientific about race.
the capiod,bushmen,Hottentot are black too,black i what is uniting us against the oppressors.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
The woman is pretty though,
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Kenneth10110(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
klax:
Bro its hell during our days in Russia. I always remember Tangaskaya joint during that time.

Russia is a hell when it comes to racism we always digged it out then with the *skin heads* it wasn't funny at all.

I guess it wasn't as bad as then but yet bad, racism is racism anyway. I have travelled their couple of time to visit old friends who got married to Russians and still live there.

Please are you on WhatsApp i wanna ask some questions about Russia
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Kenneth10110(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ddream77:

I totally agree with you. I have visited twice and I’ll visit again but this time St. Petersburg. All the Russians I met were all friendly and they always invited me out. My last trip the uber I took to the airport on my way back home bought me lunch! I was in shock.... Lol. Moscow is the neatest place I’ve visited so far in all my travels. If you’re on IG I’m uncletravellingdayo. I’ll like is to meet and greet when next I visit.

Please i really want to contact someone with Russian experience if you don't mind
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Kenneth10110(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Op trying to insinuate that there's barely any racism in Russia? grin grin grin grin Please do not mislead people. You might have a small group of white friends that are tolerating your black ass but do not conclude that all Russians got nothing but love and hugs for you. Don't mislead these unexposed Nigerians on Nairaland who now think that St. Petersburg is an utopia for black-white couplings grin grin grin grin grin

I just saw your profile i hope your not a broke ass lady
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by EasternPrince: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
Hotspotbro:
[/s]

Small boy wishes
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
EasternPrince:
[s][/s]

Small boy wishes
what is ya problem?
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by EasternPrince: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by EasternPrince: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
what is ya problem?

Ya

Should find your second moniker soon. I forgot the name
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
khiaa:

I'm American, I see those half-breeds all the time and there's nothing special about them. When I say black and blonde don't mix, trust that I have seen the mixture many times, not attractive.
let us see a picture of them.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
PattyMike:

Not necessarily extra cute but also not hideous as you attempted to portray. Like, black+blondes= Hideous. No

Whoa chill, half-human/ half neanderwhat? Oh what you calling whites neanderthals? Cus I hope you are not implying the child got human side from his white parent and the neanderthal side from his black one [half breeds]. You do know neanderthals are cavemen gone extinct, uncivilized and primate. I would hate to think that you are THAT narrowminded.

Just to understand again, you think interracial kids are an abomination or black and blonde kids?

I dunno if u black or white/african or not but, if u had a child and it was called an abomination, that would not sit well with you I'm sure. I think you should keep the abomination comments away from the parents at least
Le monke
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
I'm half breed you know My dad was Ibadan, my mum ijebu,

@Khiaa come checkout your favorite pest's definition of half Breed! Lol
His parents are from different areas of Yoruba land and his half breed

Talk about Ignorance!! grin

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
let us see a picture of them.

Here you go

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Here you go
is that not your penis that Khiaa licks everyday
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

@Khiaa come checkout your favorite pest's definition of half Breed! Lol
His parents are from different areas of Yoruba land and his half breed

Talk about Ignorance!! grin
Wait mr man did you pass through school at all? Interethnic not interracial.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
is that not your penis that my mama licks everyday

That's your head or can't you see? But don't worry let me hit that report button on the comme3nt for you
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

That's your head or can't you see? But don't worry let me hit that report button on the comme3nt for you
what i wrote is Khiaa, not my mama report i will not beg i will b back..
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Wait mr man did you pass through school at all? Interethnic not interracial.

Lol, Mr. Principal
Oh wait...
Ibandan and Ijebu na different ethnicity

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
what i wrote is my mama, not khiaa report i will not beg i will b back..
I know. If they ban this one i will come find the second
I remember quoting it a while back
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Lol, Mr. Principal
Oh wait...
Ibandan and Ijebu na different ethnicity
i will finish thee and thine squaw friend will grovel in mud.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

I know. If they ban this one i will come find the second
I remember quoting it a while back
i will track you to your location and call my boyz to beat ur yansh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.