Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (84516 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2020
As a black man, listen to this dude at ur own peril grin , Ur body go tell u d reality on ground when u land

15 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by victorazyvictor(m): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Rigidbuildings(m): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen

You don’t mean it ?
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by BarrElChapo(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2020
angry
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by RaptorX: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2020
Let him be deceiving himself, they hate you being with their women even if they don't show it outwardly. You have to be really stupid to be engaging in interracial relationships in countries like Russia or Ukraine, nobody is impressed with your self hatred and need for validation from a race that hates your guts even if they appear outwardly friendly.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by anonimi: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Seun360:
#TeamWhiteMen
With those tiny butt of yours?

Tiny butts is what they like.................you don see white woman wey get big bakkassi before? Like how many? Most of them are flat like a plateau.

10 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Reussite: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen
U dating one atm?

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mamatwiny(f): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Lovely couple.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by AfroKnight: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Bro that outro nearly gave me a heart attack. Come on! cheesy cheesy I wasn’t prepared for that loud music.

I was smiling like an idiot when she was saying what she likes about him. That guy don scatter her head. grin One crate of beer for him.

Oyinbo babes, despite their enlightenment and education, surprisingly accept simple gestures as proof of love. Unlike naija babes that want you to do PhD-level research before she believes you truly love her. Then she’ll still leave you for a guy who is obviously lying to her. grin

Anyway, Russia is an especially difficult place for interracial relationships cos of its casual racism.

I wish them all the best.

22 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Bigcowhorn: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
#teamwhitemen

I bet you've never met a White supremacist or racist before, or even one of them pure white sadists

You don't know a thing apart form the nice things you see in the movies.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by SweetyMarvel00(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2020
But why is it that most black Africans who marry whites hardly comes back home with them?

4 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Destined2win: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2020
izzou:
Tochi, bia be careful angry

Meanwhile, I think the girl is obviously living in fantasy

Tochi: What do you like most about your partner?
Her: I like that he calls me baby, my queen

Me: undecided

Exactly grin grin grin grin Na ordinary Queen dey scatter her brain

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Royalbloodline: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Nice one toch.

However i feel the couple has a lot to learn, especially the lady. I agree with the person that said she is living in fantasy.

She has hopes that he would be a superstar undecided
So what happens if..... ?

Let me say no more cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by RaptorX: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Peejayx01:
Whites ladies actually prefer black guys.. I've seen many examples and heard testimonies of white girls speaking about black guys...... but it's in terms of konji though grin
Actually they don't, you are delusional if you think majority of white women prefer you over their men.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izzou(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Destined2win:
Exactly grin grin grin grin Na ordinary Queen dey scatter her brain

I just pray that guy is actually genuine.

Or else...Na Queen and Baby go give am citizenship grin

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by klax(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Bro its hell during our days in Russia. I always remember Tangaskaya joint during that time.

Russia is a hell when it comes to racism we always digged it out then with the *skin heads* it wasn't funny at all.

I guess it wasn't as bad as then but yet bad, racism is racism anyway. I have travelled their couple of time to visit old friends who got married to Russians and still live there.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.