Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (84498 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
i will finish thee and thine squaw friend will grovel in mud.

Buy a good phone first the one you are using is useless
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
Hotspotbro:
i will track you to your location and call my boyz to beat ur yansh.
[/s]

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Buy a good phone first the one you are using is useless
thank you Squidward.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2020

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
thank you sir.

You are welcome, ass-licker
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
hh

Hello, have you got it you?
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

fffuck.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Squidward
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
fffuck me.

I always knew you were gay

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Hello, have you got it you?
am sure you were born in Iweka.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
My mama Squidward

You don't mean it.
No wonder you act the way you do

SMH
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

I always knew you were gay
a stupid mod is rewriting what iwrote lalastiker abi snake man. Beware!
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
am sure you were born in Iweka.

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
Hotspotbro:
a stupid mod is rewriting what iwrote lalastiker abi snake man. Beware!

[/s]

Next
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

You don't mean it.
No wonder you act the way you do

SMH
this is not what I wrote. Or maybe you are right I am nuts that an American pastor thinks I need a therapist.

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
this is not what I wrote. Or maybe you are right I am nuts that an American pastor thinks I need a therapist.
he did not mention the N-word or else the war could be Armageddon that day.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:

You need flogging is all.
Hot 24 on the ass should fix things
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

You need flogging is all.
Hot 24 on the ass should fix things
iweka dad and onisha/mbaise mother
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
he did not mention the N-word or else the war could be Armageddon that day.

Stop talking to your self. I've met enough mad people on this site
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
iweka dad and onisha/mbaise mother

Your sister? Interesting
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Stop talking to your self. I've met enough mad people on this site
if i have to be mad i will be, soo okoro man farewell. Bozo
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
if i have to be mad i will be, soo okoro man farewell. Bozo

Ijebu garri where to?
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Ijebu garri where to?
see what that AA on nairaland is doing again
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
see what my mama is doing on nairaland again

she's disgracing herself as usual i suppose
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

she's disgracing herself as usual i suppose
Not my mama that Seminole Sioux the one claiming Falcon descendant,Khiaa of kingsteve, twerker and easternjerk.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Not me but my mama claiming Seminole Sioux the one claiming Falcon descendant,.

Yes, of course, what else did you expect? she useless

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Yes, of course, what else did you expect? she useless

Who is changing what am writing. Lalastizala i warn you. Ba turanchi.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
Hotspotbro:
Who is changing what am writing. Lalastizala i warn you. Ba turanchi.
[/s]
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lalastiker
Isholove
Mynd44
Dominique
I will attack you two unfortunate fellows if you ban me or rewrite what i write
Eleribuu Modificants.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Lalastiker
Isholove
Myn.d44
Domi.nique
I will attack you two unfortunate fellows if you ban me or rewrite what i write
Eleribuu Modificants.

Are you ok?

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Khiaa your favorite fan has gone bonkers
He's threatening the mods!
Can't even spell them right
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Are you ok?

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Khiaa your favorite fan has gone bonkers
He's threatening the mods!
Can't even spell them right
i will beat the mods thrash you wellily..
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
i will beat the mods thrash you wellily..

In truth, only God can understand your English.
I can't

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.