Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (84505 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Are you ok?

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Khiaa your favorite fan has gone bonkers
He's threatening the mods!
Can't even spell them right
i heard nairaland throws parties .i will come and find you and thrash you and The mods.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

In truth, only God can understand your English.
I can't
i will Thrash your bumbum and also beat the mods.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
i will Thrash your bumbum and also beat the mods.

Superman like you

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Superman like you
Then go to the US and face that Khiaa.. I guess i will trek there..
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Tweiker: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Then go to the Ijebu land and face my mama.. I guess i will trek there too..

Buss fare is not expensive
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PattyMike(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
I'm half breed you know My dad was Ibadan, my mum ijebu,

Your own half breed nah Ibile Half breed o.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by khiaa(f): 4:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Hotspotbro:
is that not your penis that Khiaa licks everyday

That's the pe.nis you suck/lick/swallow every night.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by blowjohn(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2020
khiaa:

That's the pe.nis you suck/lick/swallow every night.

Chai. Some gay shit
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Hotspotbro:
a stupid mod is rewriting what iwrote lalastiker abi snake man. Beware!
no one is rewriting what you wrote he(twe!ker) is the one editing your comments na undecided
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Hotspotbro(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
khiaa:

That's the big penis i suck/lick/swallow and cuddle every night.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2020
lefulefu:
some do bring some of their white wives home but many cant make a permanent residency here cos of the condition in naija
how many of them fit survive our hot weather then the issue of power outage...how many whites fit survive under a condition of no light and putting on a noisy generator.it will be hell for them then also the issue of lack of security in nigeria cheesy
Yes. The hot weather will kill me lol. No lights not so much.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2020
Keepem:
The fact is, whites ladies like to explore your simplicity. So they don't demand you build castles in the air, just be yourself and honest and be 'rideable' grin

Lol
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Peejayx01:

What I said was not mere fable or lease, my point was based on some undisputed facts I've gathered, I've seen not one, not ten of white women that professed their love for black men

I've loved my man for four years and he's Igbo. It's not bout skin colour but the connection between two ppl. Everyone has different preferences I think. But for me it wasn't about colour it was a long time talking bout things n getting to know each other. But I do also love our differences it makes things interesting

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen
Those are the only people that can take all this bullshit of yours try as much as possible to marry
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Ajsmart:
Very true. White men are so great which explains why lots of white girls bypass them to date and marry Black men grin

I don't think it's the colour that makes a difference I think it's more cultures. I like different it's interesting.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2020
Ablemax:

You said the truth but am a poor negro babe

You really made sense but still stand on ma grand going for white

It's not true for everyone. My man is in imo state we fell in love four years ago he was broke n I'm definitely not a granny
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Silentgroper(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen
hahahaha.. See delusion at it best. You better leave that poland farmer and come and settle with me.. Lmao
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2020
PattyMike:

They're what then? Care to enlighten me? Are Asians Caucasians? Cus they sure as hell are not blacks?

Whites are caucasoids, black is negroid, Asian are mongoloid. Atleast that's wat Google says
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PattyMike(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Whites are caucasoids, black is negroid, Asian are mongoloid. Atleast that's wat Google says

You're late, really took ur time innit.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2020
PattyMike:

You're late, really took ur time innit.

Atleast I took the time yeah
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Runningwater(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
AfroKnight:
Bro that outro nearly gave me a heart attack. Come on! cheesy cheesy I wasn’t prepared for that loud music.

I was smiling like an idiot when she was saying what she likes about him. That guy don scatter her head. grin One crate of beer for him.

Oyinbo babes, despite their enlightenment and education, surprisingly accept simple gestures as proof of love. Unlike naija babes that want you to do PhD-level research before she believes you truly love her. Then she’ll still leave you for a guy who is obviously lying to her. grin

Anyway, Russia is an especially difficult place for interracial relationships cos of its casual racism.

I wish them all the best.

grin grin cheesy You got me laughing so loud
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by AmericanSons: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
MOnkeyBabe:

his name is TOchi. AnD no, I don't think so. I've leaRneD tO TOleRate men even when they seem UnSeRious.
LOOOOL
You are funny though. What's your own with Bini PeOple.Did you Go to U.N.I.BEN?
My mum is Benin and i grew up around Benin people grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.