Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer (81986 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by CoolAmbience(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
NwaNimo1:

Need the manufacturing machines, components first.

See this one....

Did you even read what you typed?

Government should give him N4billion to perform an experiment in ventilator production?

If he was serious, by now his company's prototype and sample ventilators should have reached key agencies for testing.

Is his firm known for ventilator manufacturing? What makes him think that anyone would just give him N4billion just because he asked or produces vehicles?

What will it cost him to commit his own fund in producing one or two prototype ventilators for testing?

O buro zi ego ka eji achu ego?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by oyatz(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Just type Innoson on Nairaland, Facebook or see what young Igbos write about him on Twitter.

Innoson motor vehicles had a court issues with GTB about a year ago, IPOB and other Igbo gtoups immediately jumped into the matter and asked their people to start closing their accounts with GTB.

If you see anything about Innoson online, the following statements are likely to follow it;

1) Igbo Amaka
2) Igbos are the Japan of Africa.
3) If only they have allowed us to go, we will be exporting Innoson.

4) Igbos excel despite the 20 Pounds policy.
5) The more you frustrate Igbos, the more they become stronger.

6) If Government can support Innoson the way they are supporting Dangote....

emmysoftyou:
your people gave the impression
now we're living by the passion.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by PHIPEX(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
CoolAmbience:

I am trying to make sense of your post.

If Innoson really means to help, by now we should have had tens of his ventilators being tested.

He is an entrepreneur, he should know better.

No responsible government would like to be seen as being at the mercy of anyone, firm or group.

This is not to say that government cannot support critical private initiatives and ventures.

That's why pride kills. You will rather die or beg than be treated by someone you don't like. Trump dropped pride and asked GM for help, Nigeria has no choice than to beg or produce, choose one
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
diplomat058:
Lol

You have got to calm down, bro. If you don't know that production, essentially, is basically the same, be it music or manufacturing, that means you lack basic understanding of economics and you just jumped on a trending bandwagon on this thread.

Production is simply defined as the creation of utilities (satisfaction); for you to create an utility, you need inputs, work on them and resourcefully give them transformational value as outputs that satisfy wants. The inputs may be material or immaterial, same with the outputs which may be concrete or service.

For a Complete Manufacturing producer, production starts from the R & D unit that designs, realize the design and then go into marketing (pricing, product definition, place distribution and promotion).

For the Complete Musical Producer, production starts from the composition of lyrics (intellectual property) to the making of a beat to the whole studio exercise to produce the utility product-track, satisfy people's audio wants.

That's why both Music and Manufacturing are called productive sectors of the Economy and the products in both are included in the Country's Gross Domestic Product

Use your brain. Economics 101

Well done. Chief Economist. If you had made use of your brain as you admonished me to, you would have realized I implied music production is not same with manufacturing. In production, there are tangible and intangible products. Music, services are intangible. Manufacturing is tangible. They are totally different from each other. That said, i'll advise you to move to production process. Design is not a part of production. Design is part of the stages of production process but not part of production itself. It's one of the five stages. Look at your definition again of production again and spot which part is design there. Let me quote it for you:
Production is simply defined as the creation of utilities (satisfaction); for you to create an utility, you need[b] inputs[/b], [b]work on them [/b]and resourcefully give them [b]transformational value as outputs [/b]that satisfy wants. The inputs may be material or immaterial, same with the outputs which may be concrete or service.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by maasoap(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
AkeNathan:
He makes it sound as if it is an ethnic competition between North and East

Buhari's government and their ethnic disparity shines to the sky.

You're the tribalist here because Innoson boss himself has said that Buhari's administration is his biggest patroniser of all the previous and present administrations in Nigeria
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by mekaboy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
eyinjuege:

The Nigerian government saw "free ventilators" and shot their shot. It's the shamelessness we see everywhere including social media pages where people keep soliciting for funds. There is no single day you will open a celebrity page where you won't see Nigerians begging including on pages of non nigerian celebrities.
So I'm not surprised, as those begging Tesla are from amongst us.
Innoson too on the other hand seems to be begging to make ventilators, which no one has stopped him from making . But why are people on here stylishly begging from the FG to make this happen?

He simply notified the government of his companies ability to produce should they have need. It's now left for the government to decide if they have need for it or not. But as usual, it's easier to beg internationally than produce locally.

The Same GM manufacturers that trump criticized are the ones he is depending on today. I hope it does not get to that in Nigeria.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
CoolAmbience:

I am trying to make sense of your post.

If Innoson really means to help, by now we should have had tens of his ventilators being tested.

He is an entrepreneur, he should know better.

No responsible government would like to be seen as being at the mercy of anyone, firm or group.

This is not to say that government cannot support critical private initiatives and ventures.

Tell that to the same govt that begged Elon Musk. Twice!!
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by leokid866: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
igboamakaaa:

If you want to debate, debate without insults. Bringing up insults in a debate only shows that you are not knowledgeable in the subject matter.

First things first...let me clarify items from your earlier post. You said DANGOTE and not Tunde Folawiyo was the one that has been drilling oil for the past four years. Never did you mention Tunde's name in your earlier post.

Secondly now Tunde's name has been brought forth, I guess you're talking about his company Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum Co Ltd which owns 60% stake in OML 113.
The remaining 40% stake is owned by Vitol, First Hydrocarbon, Energy Equity Resources, panoro energy and Jacka resources. Dangote does NOT own a stake in any of these companies nor does he own a stake in any of Yinka's firms (Including ENYO retail).

For you to come and say that they had a settlement of rights shows that you have little or no knowledge at all of how the oil industry operates. The OML field was licensed to Yinka Folawiyo...not Dangote group nor dansa etc. A settlement of rights (as you said) would have automatically awarded Tunde's rights to the Dangote group but that isn't the case here. Let's even assume there was a "settlement of rights" as you said, it is impossible because nothing of such was documented with naipems nor the NPDC.

The documentation alone for the re-awarding of the oil block would take a lot of cumbersome legal processes which would take not less than a year to complete. (And you alleged that Dangote settled the "rights" immediately after the oil was found went out to start construction in his refinery.

You CANNOT and NEVER have an agreement of this sort by mere word of mouth in the world of buisness, talkless of now doing so in the Oil and gas industry which takes pride in cumbersome documentations for even the smallest details. The whole argument you're bringing forth is typically Dead on Arrival.

You seem to be a kid or maybe a university undergraduate who has been bamboozled with the little handouts he gets in school and assumes he is the "Master of knowledge" whom all others should get a little sap of "knowledge" from. My advise to you is to throw out every of iota pride in you and learn as much as you can from everybody. Intelligent people don't brag/ disturb others with the vast amount of knowledge they've acquired it's only fools that do that. I don't think you're a fool but I know that you ought to be more humble about the little you know...so that you can learn more from others.
Okay I hear you......LOL...

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by CoolAmbience(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
PHIPEX:
That's why pride kills. You will rather die or beg than be treated by someone you don't like. Trump dropped pride and asked GM for help, Nigeria has no choice than to beg or produce, choose one

What nature of help did Trump request of GM and Ford?

Isn't GM partnering with Ventec while Ford is working with GE Healthcare to accelerate ventilator production in the US?

GM and Ford are to provide support to existing ventilator manufacturing companies. Is not like they are producing their own ventilators.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/03/at-trumps-request-ford-and-gm-help-ventilator-makers-boost-output/
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by CoolAmbience(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
PHIPEX:

Go and read more on Trump's request to GM and Ford.

They are only to play supports to existing ventilator manufacturers in the US to accelerate production.

Is not like they are manufacturing their own ventilators.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by PVision2020(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Whether assembly or making he's sha into car manufacture.

Of course there's a difference. But the principles are the same which is why their plants are being used.
Let's not deceive ourself, no firm in Nigeria posseses the technical know how and equipment to manufacture a ventilator. It requires optimum precision and accuracy.
Even GM, Ford and the consortium of American Automobile Industry are working in cooperation with GE healthcare a known manufacturer of ventilator. https://www.gehealthcare.com/products/ventilators
They don't have the ability and certifications to produce a ventilator all by them self.
Innoson can't produce a ventilator, and if he thinks he can, let him prove us wrong by showing a prototype.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-ford-motor/ford-ge-to-produce-50000-ventilators-in-100-days-idUSKBN21H39F

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by emmysoftyou: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
oyatz:
Just type Innoson on Nairaland, Facebook or see what young Igbos write about him on Twitter.

Innoson motor vehicles had a court issues with GTB about a year ago, IPOB and other Igbo gtoups immediately jumped into the matter and asked their people to start closing their accounts with GTB.

If you see anything about Innoson online, the following statements are likely to follow it;

1) Igbo Amaka
2) Igbos are the Japan of Africa.
3) If only they have allowed us to go, we will be exporting Innoson.

4) Igbos excel despite the 20 Pounds policy.
5) The more you frustrate Igbos, the more they become stronger.

6) If Government can support Innoson the way they are supporting Dangote....

my brother, Igbo's love exaltation, hailing and extolling.
It's so unfortunate your people don't like it hence their constant dislikes in anything related to igbos but I don't blamed them.
I blamed Nnamdi azikiwe for believing so much on this cesspool..
My brother, this habit is now part of us, learns to tolerate it sire.
If not, you can't stop millions of Facebook commenters, nairaland and twitter commenters for commenting that way..
Without Igbo's in nairaland, it will die or become bore like other blogger's page because majority of nairalanders from the west troop in nairaland to look for igbos comments to exchange words with since Hausa is not much on nairaland na..
Abi I lie?

Live and let us live..QED

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by CoolAmbience(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Tell that to the same govt that begged Elon Musk. Twice!!

Bloody lie!

Has the tweet not being pulled down?

You live in yesterday. It was true yesterday not today.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
PVision2020:

Let's not deceive ourself, no firm in Nigeria posseses the technical know how and equipment to manufacture a ventilator. It requires optimum precision and accuracy.
Even GM, Ford and the consortium of American Automobile Industry are working in cooperation with GE healthcare a known manufacturer of ventilator. https://www.gehealthcare.com/products/ventilators
They don't have the ability and certifications to produce a ventilator all by them self.
Innoson can't produce a ventilator, and if he thinks he can, let him prove us wrong by showing a prototype.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-ford-motor/ford-ge-to-produce-50000-ventilators-in-100-days-idUSKBN21H39F

Ok. I guess we'll hand it over to BUK then since they have the experts and have started production. Wake me up when they produce ten.

You guys will just see something and be saying another. Who said he will produce it by himself? What then is the 4bn for? The fact is the automakers have large plants and equipment which can be used to produce ventilators. How many times are we going to say that? You guys just like arguing I swear down!!

Funny enough, it's you guys that are asking him to produce it by himself. He never said he could do that. What he said is that his plant can be used to produce ventilators. Can you spot the difference?
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Bloody lie!

Has the tweet not being pulled down?

You live in yesterday. It was true yesterday not today.

It's good you modified your post. Being pulled down means it's a lie in your book ba? Should I show you a screenshot of the tweets? Besides, the second one made by this same Bashir is still there so WTF are you about exactly?

P.S: Truth is an all the time thing. It has no expiry date. Only lies do.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by PVision2020(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Isn't GM partnering with Ventec while Ford is working with GE Healthcare to accelerate ventilator production in the US?

GM and Ford are to provide support to existing ventilator manufacturing companies. Is not like they are producing their own ventilators.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/03/at-trumps-request-ford-and-gm-help-ventilator-makers-boost-output/

God bless you...
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by igboamakaaa: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
ejanla077:

Low iq zombie.

U don't drill and search for oil to own a refinery. Both re two different business.. Mumu

Na so una go dey disgrace up and down

Don't mind him, he's just an ignoramus. I've replied him already on his claim.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by leokid866: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
igboamakaaa:

If you want to debate, debate without insults. Bringing up insults in a debate only shows that you are not knowledgeable in the subject matter.

First things first...let me clarify items from your earlier post. You said DANGOTE and not Tunde Folawiyo was the one that has been drilling oil for the past four years. Never did you mention Tunde's name in your earlier post.

Secondly now Tunde's name has been brought forth, I guess you're talking about his company Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum Co Ltd which owns 60% stake in OML 113.
The remaining 40% stake is owned by Vitol, First Hydrocarbon, Energy Equity Resources, panoro energy and Jacka resources. Dangote does NOT own a stake in any of these companies nor does he own a stake in any of Yinka's firms (Including ENYO retail).

For you to come and say that they had a settlement of rights shows that you have little or no knowledge at all of how the oil industry operates. The OML field was licensed to Yinka Folawiyo...not Dangote group nor dansa etc. A settlement of rights (as you said) would have automatically awarded Tunde's rights to the Dangote group but that isn't the case here. Let's even assume there was a "settlement of rights" as you said, it is impossible because nothing of such was documented with naipems nor the NPDC.

The documentation alone for the re-awarding of the oil block would take a lot of cumbersome legal processes which would take not less than a year to complete. (And you alleged that Dangote settled the "rights" immediately after the oil was found went out to start construction in his refinery.

You CANNOT and NEVER have an agreement of this sort by mere word of mouth in the world of buisness, talkless of now doing so in the Oil and gas industry which takes pride in cumbersome documentations for even the smallest details. The whole argument you're bringing forth is typically Dead on Arrival.

You seem to be a kid or maybe a university undergraduate who has been bamboozled with the little handouts he gets in school and assumes he is the "Master of knowledge" whom all others should get a little sap of "knowledge" from. My advise to you is to throw out every of iota pride in you and learn as much as you can from everybody. Intelligent people don't brag/ disturb others with the vast amount of knowledge they've acquired it's only fools that do that. I don't think you're a fool but I know that you ought to be more humble about the little you know...so that you can learn more from others.
Now here's my take one company Chevron Nigeria.....if you cannot find the link I have no business talking to you....
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Innoson does not produce anything. He only assemble China made car components.

He should produce one good ventilator to prove he can do it, the attention will follow!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
You are suffering from chronic hunger
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by diplomat058(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Well done. Chief Economist. If you had made use of your brain as you admonished me to, you would have realized I implied music production is not same with manufacturing. In production, there are tangible and intangible products. Music, services are intangible. Manufacturing is tangible. They are totally different from each other. That said, i'll advise you to move to production process. Design is not a part of production. Design is part of the stages of production process but not part of production itself. It's one of the five stages. Look at your definition again of production again and spot which part is design there. Let me quote it for you:

You need to shut it now. Design is part of the stages of production, but not part of production? Really? You need to free yourself from self contradiction because that is what you just wrote up there. Like saying the planning phase is one of the stages of Project Management, but its not part of project management. That is a whole lot of crap, you know?

Look here, my Friend, Design is definitely part of production, that is why every functional production company has an R & D or Design unit. Perhaps you think its the manufacturing of Akamu we are talking about here.

Before, you said Music wasn't production, but just intellectual property. After you were schooled by my post, you realized Music and Manufacturing are actually forms of intangible and concrete production respectively.

Lols
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Okwyjesus(m): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
PHIPEX:
Did FG ask Dangote to refine some litres of fuel first before he got govt backing to build refinery? Govt should always support critical sectors, that's how countries grow not by begging.

You forgot it's an lgbo man's business. This is Nigeria where govt look at your tribe before supporting your business.

Nobody should quote me abeg, this period is not the time you reply all post.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Heffe: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
rusher14:

Innosons does not produce ventilators and hasn't even produced a prototype. Yet you want government to just credit him with some baloney 4 billion Naira because he says he can make it.

Na wa o.
So dangote refined a litre of petrol before the govt. Gave him wavers and other incentives..
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by rusher14: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Heffe:

So dangote refined a litre of petrol before the govt. Gave him wavers and other incentives..

Dangote had already acquired land.

Had already sought and obtained loans.

Had already made agreements with suppliers of man and materials.

Please tell us why Innosons should be given 4billion Naira.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
section:

Hate will not kill you...even the Nigerian Army ,states govts requested for what they wantedand it was done , mostly the Army Gun truck and MRAP... Bayero Uni if a federal funded , why didn't the govt run to the Bayero Uni for ventilator before going online to disgrace the richest nation in Africa ( Nigeria ) ... Politics and tribalism have blinded your conscience. We would be more better if united...#ProudlyWaffi.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Heffe: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
leokid866:

You mean the same legislators that order his cars for military use?
Legislators do not procure or approve the procurement of military hardwares
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by igboamakaaa: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
leokid866:

Now here's my take one company Chevron Nigeria.....if you cannot find the link I have no business talking to you....

I don't even understand what you're saying, nor can I see any link.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by cybash: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
seunmsg:

There is a global demand for ventilators at the moment, he doesn’t even need to sell to Nigeria. Countries all over the world would rush him if he can deliver.

But truth be told, Innoson cannot produce any ventilators anytime soon even if FG gives him N4b. It will take him nothing less than 3-6 months to come up with anything close to a ventilator. Trump had to activate the defense production act to force GM to start producing ventilators. Even at that, GM has made it clear it can only deliver about 4,000 ventilators by April ending even though Trump is requesting 40,000. That’s to tell you how complicated the process of producing ventilators is.

I saw a BBC clip this morning where a reporter was lamenting that a consortium of Mercedes and Mclaren could only produce 30 ventilators. Innoson is nowhere near all these companies in terms of anything. Again, Innoson imports 95% of his parts from China. All he does in Nigeria is assemble.

HATE filled. Pls be careful u may get HIGH BP! [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by leokid866: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Heffe:

Legislators do not procure or approve the procurement of military hardwares
Okay.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by abeggnow: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
PHIPEX:
Did FG ask Dangote to refine some litres of fuel first before he got govt backing to build refinery? Govt should always support critical sectors, that's how countries grow not by begging.
government didn't give dangote money to start the refinery they only grated the enabling environments. In inosons case the environment is ripe so he can start producing. Nobody will will make orders wen nobody has seen a prototype
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by abeggnow: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
hybrid77:
Why do these guyz talk as if they have no sense

You should have called him on phone and discussed how his company canhelp with producing ventilators and other equipments needed

You dont come online to stupidly make useless remarks about someone that is willing to help

Well, for now, we dont need ventilators

If that changes, hmmmm...mk i nor talk
first of all his company is not helping that notion of yours is wrong . He runs a business so he will sell them . Is selling helping
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
diplomat058:
You need to shut it now. Design is part of the stages of production, but not part of production? Really? You need to free yourself from self contradiction because that is what you just wrote up there. Like saying the planning phase is one of the stages of Project Management, but its not part of project management. That is a whole lot of crap, you know?

Look here, my Friend, Design is definitely part of production, that is why every functional production company has an R & D or Design unit. Perhaps you think its the manufacturing of Akamu we are talking about here.

Before, you said Music wasn't production, but just intellectual property. After you were schooled by my post, you realized Music and Manufacturing are actually forms of intangible and concrete production respectively.

Lols

How am I contradicting myself? Production process is different from production. Or have you never heard of product planning? It seems your knowledge of economics stopped at 101. It's alright

Again, even the akamu maker is into production and thank God you just shot yourself that R&grin is not involved though you may not realize that before they produce the Akamu, R&grin would have been done to ascertain the number required, which inputs will be readily available, the package that best fits the environment e.t.c which is why we basically have different varieties of akamu. It's after all that has been done that the production of Akamu using corn or millet or wheat (whichever suits the producer), water, sieve, fire etc begins. You see, your view is so narrow you think it's until you have heavy machinery or big grammar and lab coats before you can have R&grin or production. It shows you're still learning.

I never said music wasn't production. You can quote where I said that. What I told you is you can't compare music with manufacturing because they are not the same. FYI music is an art, while manufacturing is a science based activity. It seems you have a very narrow view of concepts. You need to open your mind. You have so far failed to spot which part of your definition of production R&grin comes in
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by PHIPEX(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
CoolAmbience:

If that's true it shows how a serious govt thinks. What about FG bringing BUK and Innoson into partnership for the benefit of everyone like Trump did but no. They want freebies

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / Some Insane Military Training Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.