Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) (13926 Views)

Brand New 43 Inches LG LED TV / Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? / SOLD... ⏳⏰100% Clean UK 32 Inches LG Led HD TV.❗️❗️❗️✔️...SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by seyithug(m): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Fallenherowife post=88172002][/quote]

cc @dragnet, please, I need you to help hide this comment, and ban the moniker @qualityGod, @klassiq01, and @Fallenherowife. He's on a trolling mission, having been found out to be a scammer and being behind the 3 monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
seyithug:

cc @dragnet, please, I need you to help hide this comment, and ban the moniker @qualityGod, @klassiq01, and @Fallenherowife. He's on a trolling mission, having been found out to be a scammer and being behind the 3 monikers.

He will be taken care off.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

NB

Remember to fucck this scammer up. Even if it means to use juju to kill him and his family members.

Doing so will save others he may scam.

CC

Rollsnjaguar

@ the bolded, no stone will be left unturn.

"To forgive scammers is up to God, but to send them to Him is up to me."

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by DonPikko: 12:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Toma2:

Why did you scammed him??
Don't you have fear of God?
another qualitygod account
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Toma2:
Why did you scammed him?? Don't you have fear of God?
quality god

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 6:42am On Apr 07, 2020
DonPikko:
another qualitygod account
U don't mean it
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

I have never mentioned anywhere that you are the same person with this guy. I was trying to refer those saying that a used LED TV cant sell for N30k to check the price you are selling. Am only comparing the price.
A smart TV for 30k? Fear God na. If so, he won't have any problem selling it there in delta state and even to his friends or neighbors.

"Cheap" aka "Awoof" is always used as a bait to defraud people that's why scamming would never end.

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
A smart TV for 30k? Fear God na. If so, he won't have any problem selling it there in delta state and even to his friends or neighbors.

"Cheap" aka "Awoof" is always used as a bait to defraud people that's why scamming would never end.

That TV was never a SMART TV, is just an LED TV.

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

A popular seller in the clearance thread advertised similar SAMSUNG LED TV for 35K.

Qualitygod NEVER advertised the TV as SMART TV but an LED TV.

You can compare both TVs from the image attached.

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

A popular seller in the clearance thread advertised similar SAMSUNG LED TV for 35K.

Qualitygod NEVER advertised the TV as SMART TV but an LED TV.

You can compare both TVs from the image attached.
Why didn't you buy the one in Lagos instead of settling for the one in Jericho?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Why didn't you buy the one in Lagos instead of settling for the one in Jericho?

Why are you trying so hard to justify a crime?

So many sellers on this forum are from other states in Nigeria, so buying from them should not be a problem.

This particular guy was out to scam, are you aware that he received payment from two more buyers.

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Why are you trying so hard to justify a crime?

So many sellers on this forum are from other states in Nigeria, so buying from them should not be a problem.

This particular guy was out to scam, are you aware that he received payment from two more buyers.
This particular guy is not a regular seller. His nairaland account is not important to him so he can deactivate. You should have at least apply common sense and buy from those who sell here as business or meet face to face if you must buy from a just anybody. Most of his posts here were on spot betting..
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
This particular guy is not a regular seller. His nairaland account is not important to him so he can deactivate. You should have at least apply common sense and buy from those who sell here as business or meet face to face if you must buy from a just anybody. Most of his posts here were on spot betting..

I didn't do due diligence.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Failure44: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
So 33k don go like that? cheesy
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by AndroBlaze: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

Bros, please go and learn what the word "empathy" is... you really need to learn it!

If you can't give useful advice to help him solve his problem then just leave the thread be.

Nothing you have said is new and people will continue to be scammed whether on Nairaland or in real life.

Also people like Qualitygod and their sympathizers will continue to live miserable and pathetic lives. Finito

4 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
AndroBlaze:

Bros, please go and learn what the word "empathy" is... you really need to learn it!

If you can't give useful advice to help him solve his problem then just leave the thread be.

Nothing you have said is new and people will continue to be scammed whether on Nairaland or in real life.

Also people like Qualitygod and their sympathizers will continue to live miserable and pathetic lives. Finito
God punish Empathy.

Is there anything new he expected to know by creating this thread? It's always the same cycle - A nairalander scam another, they create thread and alot of people drop advices and how to catch the thief but they always never get caught or recover their money. Then the thread die a natural death.

Also, it feels good to think people like qualityGod would live a miserable life but the sad reality/bitter truth is that he might be leaving a fantastic life and even go on to achieve all his dreams. Life is not a movie, you know?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by AndroBlaze: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
God punish Empathy.

Is there anything new he expected to know by creating this thread? It's always the same cycle - A nairalander scam another, they create thread and alot of people drop advices and how to catch the thief but they always never get caught or recover their money. Then the thread die a natural death.

Also, it feels good to think people like qualityGod would live a miserable life but the sad reality/bitter truth is that he might be leaving a fantastic life and even go on to achieve all his dreams. Life is not a movie, you know?

Thank you for your unneeded words of wisdom Methuselah.

2 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
AndroBlaze:

Thank you for your unneeded words of wisdom Methuselah.
You are always welcome bro.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by ipobarethieves: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Stop wasting ur time to catch the baztard online.Go offline and do the really leg walk.Go to his bank after diz lockdown,meet the customer service,if they are lady,chat with dem respectfully,it might not be easy to get the thief acc info,they sha go help u
Rollsnjaguar:

Am making contacts on twitter right now with his details and I hope someone will assist me get his BVN and address.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by ipobarethieves: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
sad nothing gone.He’ll cough it out.No breathing space for baztardz/thieves here
Failure44:
So 33k don go like that? cheesy
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Stop wasting ur time to catch the baztard online.Go offline and do the really leg walk.Go to his bank after diz lockdown,meet the customer service,if they are lady,chat with dem respectfully,it might not be easy to get the thief acc info,they sha go help u

Work is ongoing on his matter already, I can assure you say that guy too small to eat my money.

I dont mind to wipe every living thing in his family

3 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by photon3106: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
God punish Empathy.

KARMA is not a movie thing...

It is real, brother
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2020
That small boy matter is being handle and if by Friday, you didn't refund that money, you will know the kind of mess you're into. The God that saved you was lock down but thank God the work is in progress. Today I'm going to post his picture and BVN on this general forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Babalegba(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
God punish Empathy.

You can't be more wrong. Karma exists hundred percent and if you don't suffer the consequences of your crimes your descendants will. You don't get away with anything.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2020
The security agency called him and he heard their voice and switched off his phone. What he failed to understand is that. He have be caught. The only thing that will save him is to call the owner and refund his money before Friday or else, his family member will be pick up by team of security men from Lagos. He's in Abraka where he registered his BVN at Abraka in Fidelity Bank.
Date of Registration : 30th June 2015. I have all his details, his family house address, all his bank details, all his relatives, his real phone number is 09037154349 Real name is Iweka Hillary Andrew. Born on the 28 of November 1984.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2020
I covered his BVN for security reasons. All his statement of account and his phone number contact and people he contact recently are all in track.

We will teach him a lesson

4 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
God punish Empathy.

Do you think so? Sorry this time. The money will be refund or his family will pay for it after they will be pick.

3 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:
I covered his BVN for security reasons. All his statement of account and his phone number contact and people he contact recently are all in track.

We will teach him a lesson
What security reasons is that? Expose the BVN. No one can scam anyone through BVN. Or, am I missing something?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
What security reasons is that? Expose the BVN. No one can scam anyone through BVN. Or, am I missing something?

Have remove the BVN. Message me if you need it

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Am making contacts on twitter right now with his details and I hope someone will assist me get his BVN and address.
Done, everything is in action now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

**Magic Jack**Cheapest in NIGERIA*Min. Order 20 Units*7K Naira* **Order Now ** / Watch Startimes Digital Mobile Phone TV Free For 3 Months @ N14,000 / Make your eBay & other site payment with PayPal/ search a deal on offerup(20k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.