Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) (13920 Views)

Brand New 43 Inches LG LED TV / Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? / SOLD... ⏳⏰100% Clean UK 32 Inches LG Led HD TV.❗️❗️❗️✔️...SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:

Oga carry your wahala commot for here. I said Friday, na you dey investigate the case? Do you know why we gave him till Friday? Don't ever quote me in your life.

You and who dey do initial gra gra. Do you know how long we have be investigating him. Ask the OP for your Info.
All this one na katikati jare.

You know thief address, you dey give am till Friday. *hiss*
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
All this one na katikati jare.

You know thief address, you dey give am till Friday. *hiss*
See you. Do you know if we are there and he's not there. Oga no dey quote me make I no change am for you.

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2020
Anyway I will ignore you. Because you're still a kid in cases of scam

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2020
xule20:

Have you heard from the scammer?

Not yet, but his case is in top gear.

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:

See you. Do you know if we are there and he's not there. Oga no dey quote me make I no change am for you.
I want make you change am for me. Yeye small boy wey no get respect.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
You're mad.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
You're really mad believe me. That your tongue go soon lead you to where you belong.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:
That small boy matter is being handle and if by Friday, you didn't refund that money, you will know the kind of mess you're into. The God that saved you was lock down but thank God the work is in progress. Today I'm going to post his picture and BVN on this general forum.

Am very grateful for all your efforts sir.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Stop wasting ur time to catch the baztard online.Go offline and do the really leg walk.Go to his bank after diz lockdown,meet the customer service,if they are lady,chat with dem respectfully,it might not be easy to get the thief acc info,they sha go help u

His account info are ready now.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Why give him till Friday? This one no be "gra gra" so?

What is your problem in this case, am suspecting you from all your previous comment on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

What is your problem in this case, am suspecting you from all your previous comment on this thread.
I hate nonsense nau
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
I hate nonsense nau

Why not calm down, are you the SCAMMER?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Sportwin(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2020
Nigeria my country
Where an innocent family member can be picked up for the offense of someone else

Yet we will blame Nigeria for being a failed country

When we ourselves are the reason the country doesn't work

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by fawole73k(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:
The security agency called him and he heard their voice and switched off his phone. What he failed to understand is that. He have be caught. The only thing that will save him is to call the owner and refund his money before Friday or else, his family member will be pick up by team of security men from Lagos. He's in Abraka where he registered his BVN at Abraka in Fidelity Bank.
Date of Registration : 30th June 2015. I have all his details, his family house address, all his bank details, all his relatives, his real phone number is 09037154349 Real name is Iweka Hillary Andrew. Born on the 28 of November 1984.
he scammed me too but CID on his matter

3 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Ilerioluwa02: 8:38pm On May 12, 2020
Sportwin:
Nigeria my country
Where an innocent family member can be picked up for the offense of someone else

Yet we will blame Nigeria for being a failed country

When we ourselves are the reason the country doesn't work

Bro, have you had an encounter with a thief before..?
Just so you know, you can struggle and save up for something for months, or even years.. a thief will come and in under 10mins, steal everything.
They don't deserve any mercy bro.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 8:44pm On May 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Why give him till Friday? This one no be "gra gra" so?

Person dey help for free.. U dey question am? Do you want to continue from there??
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 8:45pm On May 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
You don drink ogogoro grin.. why are you pained
Request for the address and take it up from there..
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 8:46pm On May 12, 2020
fawole73k:
CID too slow
Present the case here
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2020
fawole73k:
Good. He's a big time scammer. And I suspect him to be on ogogorofreak guy here because his region drinks ogogoro
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Sportwin(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2020
Ilerioluwa02:

Bro, have you had an encounter with a thief before..?
Just so you know, you can struggle and save up for something for months, or even years.. a thief will come and in under 10mins, steal everything.
They don't deserve any mercy bro.

Is Nigeria the only country with thief's ?

So because of that all rule of law should be discarded ?

Let's not be myopic?

And yes my sister was scammed over 300k her school fees
My mom over 500k by pickpockets in the market
By these bvn scammers

Was any innocent person harmed because of that ?

Let's not support evil

And yes I have the account number / full name of the fraudster where the money was transferred to
Fcmb directed her to make a complaint at the bank even though there's nothing I can possibly do further

Two wrongs don't make a right
And that's the reason Nigeria is backward

The only thing i totally agree with you
" When caught they deserve no mercy "
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2020
Sportwin:

Is Nigeria the only country with thief's ?

So because of that all rule of law should be discarded ?

Let's not be myopic?

And yes my sister was scammed over 300k her school fees
My mom over 500k by pickpockets in the market
By these bvn scammers

Was any innocent person harmed because of that ?

Let's not support evil

And yes I have the account number / full name of the fraudster where the money was transferred to
Fcmb directed her to make a complaint at the bank even though there's nothing I can possibly do further

Two wrongs don't make a right
And that's the reason Nigeria is backward

Oga nobody is harming anybody. Hilary is on the run and the only way to get him caught is pick some recent call contacts base on his conversation with them to know his whereabout. None will be hurt so don't be scared. The people on the case knows what they're doing.

2 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Thelucifer666(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:
The security agency called him and he heard their voice and switched off his phone. What he failed to understand is that. He have be caught. The only thing that will save him is to call the owner and refund his money before Friday or else, his family member will be pick up by team of security men from Lagos. He's in Abraka where he registered his BVN at Abraka in Fidelity Bank.
Date of Registration : 30th June 2015. I have all his details, his family house address, all his bank details, all his relatives, his real phone number is 09037154349 Real name is Iweka Hillary Andrew. Born on the 28 of November 1984.
It don happen
Isn't it against the law to post a citizens private pictures on a public forum without hes consent?

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Sportwin(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:

Oga nobody is harming anybody. Hilary is on the run and the only way to get him caught is pick some recent call contacts base on his conversation with them to know his whereabout. None will be hurt so don't be scared. The people on the case knows what they're doing.

There's no problem then

Who can assist me on my own case too ?
Over 300k lost
I just need the individual who perpetrated the crime and the money
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Abboki: 9:02pm On May 12, 2020
Good Lord bless u brother.

cjudy:

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Mstick: 9:04pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:

Good. He's a big time scammer. And I suspect him to be on ogogorofreak guy here because his region drinks ogogoro

grin
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2020
Thelucifer666:

It don happen
Isn't it against the law to post a citizens private pictures on a public forum without hes consent?
When he scam someone Where's his consent? Mind you it was done with his consent because his offence warrant it. He's a criminal.

8 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2020
Sportwin:

There's no problem then

Who can assist me on my own case too ?
Over 300k lost
I just need the individual who perpetrated the crime and the money

How them take scam you?
Drop your number I will call you
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Thelucifer666(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:

When he scam someone Where's his consent? Mind you it was done with his consent because his offence warrant it. He's a criminal.
I'm only talking according to the law and not based on emotions.
You can take my advice or leave it there, anyways this is nigeria so I doubt it's a big deal.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2020
Thelucifer666:

You can take my advice or leave it there, anyways this is nigeria so I doubt it's a big deal.

If you have be scammed before of hard earned money. You wouldn't have say this.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Thelucifer666(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:

If you have be scammed before of hard earned money. You wouldn't have say this.
They never born the person wen go scam me.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2020
Thelucifer666:

I can bet my balls that this guy is qualitygod

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Abboki: 9:25pm On May 12, 2020
U must be a scammer.

Thelucifer666:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

**Magic Jack**Cheapest in NIGERIA*Min. Order 20 Units*7K Naira* **Order Now ** / Watch Startimes Digital Mobile Phone TV Free For 3 Months @ N14,000 / Make your eBay & other site payment with PayPal/ search a deal on offerup(20k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.