Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (73940 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Anijay1212(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
jibovico:
Nooooo! it belongs to her sister's best friend cousin uncle. Don't confront her with it just ignore it and build your home on lies. So that you will die early and leave her your millions to rock life with. Long hissss.
Long wetin?
You be Lala's pet?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Euphoria12: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
She get corona
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by colestephan86: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
powerkey:

She's an irredeemable liar.

Porting is the best but you need to hide that test result or have a copy of it.

You may also have to confront her with the copy as as your reason to port.
You think all ladies are like your sisters?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Exodora: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
chatinent:
The word virgin is hoax; no girl who has reached puberty age is a virgin. If they haven't had sexual relations, they have solo-ed. Your girlfriend is related to Lai Muhammad, and you are one male character in Beauty and the Beast. #StopPre-maritalSex.
Liar
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Justarandomguy: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin
I just saw this.
Lmfao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Gorillabrain: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
If i may ask u. ARE YOU OKAY OR YOUR HEAD CORRECT AS A MAN? IF i'm your brother and you ask me this useless question i will hang you to death... You better run without looking back.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by paix(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.

In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag.

The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.
Maybe her mother told her that she could get pregnant if a man merely touched her. So, she wanted to be double sure that you didn't get her pregnant; hence the pregnancy test result.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Convid80(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Your post has made my day...You are very funny.
Happy Sunday.

stupidity:
You don too deh disturb her na

She had to go check if you haven't impregnated her already. Some guys cannot be be trusted grin
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by azadus18: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
chai..sum1 can be pregnant nd stll remain a virgin now....
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by maduxs: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
It’s for her mum
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by whitebeard(m): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Op it obvious u don't look at her as ur gf..!

But ur side hoe... basically u pained cause she hasn't opened leg for u yet...guy chill when it ur turn it will be opened for u...let's be sincere after she open leg...won't u move to another girl..! Haba..!

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by dazzlingd(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:

Don't worry, they will give you likes.

Just chill

Are u ok, someone aired his opinion u said hes looking for likes....

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by freeze001(f): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Just port and move on. No need to confront her cos the kitten is hers to do with as she pleases. As she obviously isn't game for any sexual encounter with you, it is good that you have discovered what appears to be a lie about her 'virgin' status. Even if you found other attractive traits other than her supposed 'virtuousness', you have already lost trust so no need to push, just let her go and you face ya work!

Victory662:
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.

In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag.

The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Butoneday2(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Ryocaj(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
stupidity:
You don too deh disturb her na

She had to go check if you haven't impregnated her already. Some guys cannot be be trusted grin
lol.. chai..Jesus.. this is so funny
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by fish23(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
If you port, you lose.
Win for the Bro’s. wink

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by obowunmi(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:

Nigerian women are only virgins to broke and poor men. Open your wallet, she won't hesitate to open her nyash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Blackking98(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:

You are quoting so that they will give you likes.

Now I know many people comment not just to make a point, but for cheap likes.

Have you ever asked the OP his dream for the girl??

From what I have read, he just wann be bleeping the girl just like other guys do.

You think to have a babe eventually means you will always Bleep her till when you are done, you separate and that's all.

To all the ladies out there, Hope you have seen their minds toward a female friends.

Please, just read and pass. "Don't like my post or even quote me"

Hypocrites!!!
You de yarn okpata. So as you dey so you fit swear say you fit date babe 1 month you no loot am? Lai Mohammed de learn where u de. Or did you ignore the part he said he's considering getting married to her? You just ignore that point so you'll have cheap likes from feminist. What is a virgin girlfriend doing with pregnancy test result? Or she de do asexual reproduction ni? You no well.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by demoBaba: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:

Please make sure you Bleep her plenty, before showing her the pregnancy test result.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Olusola147(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
evil1:
This one nahh second grade virgin
You mean OKRIKA VIRGIN? LOL.. wahala dey naija oo grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Simbrixton(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
stupidity:
Just teasing.

Yes I'm smoking right now. Should I pass? High grade. From the hidden island in edo state.
edo people my cousins
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by DonCandido(f): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:

The pregnancy test is actually for the new maid her mum just employed.

How did I know this?

She left the report in her bag and visited her man!!!
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Prechgold1180(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
chatinent:
The word virgin is hoax; no girl who has reached puberty age is a virgin. If they haven't had sexual relations, they have solo-ed. Your girlfriend is related to Lai Muhammad, and you are one male character in Beauty and the Beast. #StopPre-maritalSex.
hey dude don't say what you don't know
I don't know if I have something with virgins
My two relationship my ex wer virgins thou I did not believe but I was d one who opened the something to my amazement they were virgin s
I dated one other girl she had a bucket in between her legs then I almost died
My present relationship now my girl is 24 beautiful as in ehn me am 23 but she told me d virgin story I doubted like normal but when I went through I discovered she was saying the truth
Sex with virgins her somehow boring bcus u be d one to teach them almost everything

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Jaemes(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bros everything no be sex.

If u want to be serious with her and settle down in life. The talk to her ,show her wat u found in her bag ,hear from her side. Then take Ur judgement.

But no use or sex sex lifestyle spoil another person life wey get ambition. She trying to stay chaste till Marriott as a virgin don't take that pride away from her biko. Do not forget , talk to her about the pregnancy test paper u saw In her bag and listen to wat she says.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Peaceraemi(f): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:

Confront her cuz something must have moved her to go for a pregnancy test...

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by uchwar1: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
and so what?
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by bethyz(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Date her if you want to love her if you want to. All you want from her is sex . Since you didnt get it you want to dump her. You see say your aim is not even pure. But you want her to be true with you.

Let the girl go if you are not serious with her.

She is after my money you see wetin dey cause am
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Vicfacebadoo: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:

some should please help a starving brother, I haven't eating anything today and tomorrow is also my birthday which I know their may be no celebration for me but atleat I should be able to eat something cos this is not the time for celebration, I am ashame doing this but this is a very hard time for we Nigeria. Acc 2119301209 UBA ademuagun
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Guy let this girl go.
The earlier, the better. I know it's going to sound like work load for you, but you really do not have a choice, just let her go and have your peace.

These days girls are not worth the headaches. We have COVID, a failing nation called Nigeria to worry about and even worse, getting money in Nigeria these days is obviously an impossibility to an extent..
If I'd advise, those are worries you and me need to look into. Not some girl who doesn't know what she wants.
Think deeply about it.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Mutemenot(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
u smoke?? I say I never do na. She tell me say she be virgin Oga

You never touch your cap for there ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.