Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (73894 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by ranksz: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
You still dey ask?
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by SweetCunt97(f): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Elvis778:

you are just trying to play the victim card again.....his point is, SHE LIED...and obviously SHE IS A CHEAT...the best thing for him is to leave the girl and go find a better girl, the p is not really her refusing sex, the p is that she's cheating.
How's he sure she owns d pregnancy test strip? Could b her friebds
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by joshrare(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.

In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag.

The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.
was the test result in her name?
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Tooh.. one chance! Stayhome stay safe... u don visit n now u don see u no safe

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by bigpriik: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jaemes:
Bros everything no be sex.

If u want to be serious with her and settle down in life. The talk to her ,show her wat u found in her bag ,hear from her side. Then take Ur judgement.

But no use or sex sex lifestyle spoil another person life wey get ambition. She trying to stay chaste till Marriott as a virgin don't take that pride away from her biko. Do not forget , talk to her about the pregnancy test paper u saw In her bag and listen to wat she says.

so you think she is till a virgin na people like you women dey like.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by mrgreen4real(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
kestolove95:
Is her friends own
How do you know with this conclusion? Another liar spotted
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Elvis778(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How's he sure she owns d pregnancy test strip? Could b her friebds
it had her name and age too....like he said
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Donald7610: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Many girls lie about that, don't take that as a crime, just play your game smart
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by okpacoco1969: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
The babe is lierer
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by chatinent: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I would have called thunder to fire you but
Why waste a thunder on a useless bornfool
Niga Bleep off
Get lost, immoral fool!
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Angelinastto(f): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
lightwind:
I had a girl that i fingered, though forcefully because she didn't agree, the next day she called and was crying on phone asking if she would get pregnant... Although she was still a virgin because the place block n closed but i forced myself to finger her.... I laugh taya that day
And this is supposed to be an achievement?? Mtchew!
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by EnterpriseMan: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
stupidity:
You don too deh disturb her na

She had to go check if you haven't impregnated her already. Some guys cannot be be trusted grin

I swear to coro you be ode grin grin

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Theoarhics: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Maybe she suspects to be pregnant by your constant touching. Becos she was told coming close to a guy would make her pregnant.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Roozzaay(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.

In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag.

The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.

My Mother's child, that biihh is a fu*king liar. Bounce
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Brightfab(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Your moniker speaks alot about you grin grin
stupidity:
You don too deh disturb her na

She had to go check if you haven't impregnated her already. Some guys cannot be be trusted grin
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by kem5214: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
4hl8bpo4ne
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by blazer90707: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Barely 60days of knowing a person you want sex.
what was the relationship goal? Sex?
And no proof yet that she owns that test result. Might be a friend of hers.

U have brains jare.
Even if it is hers. A pregnancy test is a test that is carried out when a lady goes to the hospital and complains of one or two things. Some doctor's sef even if d symptoms is malaria as far say na woman you be they would add pregnancy test. you seeing a test result in her bag proves nothing. But wait op are you with her just for the thrill of finally taking her virginity because you sound so pained
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by EnterpriseMan: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:

Simple, leave a pack of open condoms in your wallet. if she sees and doesn't confront you, don't confront her. just start seeing other girls. Get unattached, but don't dump her. and never ask her for sex again. Let her mind run wild
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Prechgold1180(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
chatinent:

Get lost, immoral fool!
you just a workless prick
U suck
Rubbish ingredients
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Torie8(f): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
VIRGIN GIRLFRIEND lipsrsealed[b][/b]

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by kem4966: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
g9uu9kjilp
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by lawani: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
azadus18:
chai..sum1 can be pregnant nd stll remain a virgin now....
i have heard of two cases like that.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Toks2008(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:

Sometimes i wonder of it is low self esteem that is worrying many guys cos I wonder why they are so scared of doing simple things.

So you had to come here to disturb us asking if you should confront her.
This is freaking hilarious.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Justarandomguy: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
McReoz:
Forgive me, please who knows where I can get this text, Exam preparatory manual for undergraduate students- pathology by Ramadas Nayak. i have gone to all the medical bookstore everywhere in my state.
https://archive.org/download/bookRamdas/Ramdas%20Nayak%20%28medicoideas.com%29Exam%20Preparatory%20Manual%20for%20Undergraduates%20Pathology%20%E2%80%93%202nd%20edition.pdf
70mb
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Sprumbaba: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
u smoke?? I say I never do na. She tell me say she be virgin Oga

He no smoke. The girl is confused you don put something with your aggressiveness under lockdown and she had to double check. Who know want car over diick? grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by pennywys(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:

Seun and his crew should be very careful on trashes to push to front page these days
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Xanderlex: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hide the result let her look for it. She go confess to you by force grin grin
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Justarandomguy: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I would have called thunder to fire you but
Why waste a thunder on a useless bornfool
Niga Bleep off
he's right though. Unless she tells you.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by EnterpriseMan: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
ifysimple:
Did you check the name on the result?
Does pregnancy stick have name? embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by fireback: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
powerkey:

She's an irredeemable liar.

Porting is the best but you need to hide that test result or have a copy of it.

You may also have to confront her with the copy as as your reason to port.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by smokeyupu(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:

You are quoting so that they will give you likes.

Now I know many people comment not just to make a point, but for cheap likes.

Have you ever asked the OP his dream for the girl??

From what I have read, he just wann be bleeping the girl just like other guys do.

You think to have a babe eventually means you will always Bleep her till when you are done, you separate and that's all.

To all the ladies out there, Hope you have seen their minds toward a female friends.

Please, just read and pass. "Don't like my post or even quote me"

Hypocrites!!!
Really? Na wa for you.......
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by kem1004: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.