Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (73900 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by dododawa1: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
continue with your fake news.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by HRMK: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.

In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag.

The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.
do u av any valid proof the test is hers?
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by zomby(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nah...she was holding it for her SENIOR sister.

419!
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
stupidity:
You don too deh disturb her na

She had to go check if you haven't impregnated her already. Some guys cannot be be trusted grin
So the girl that went for pregnancy test just went there to found out if the result of her sexual relationship with the Holy Spirit was positive. shocked
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by EnterpriseMan: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
mechanics:
If the pregnancy test is negative, why are you worrying yourself?
Watin concern virgin with pregnancy test? Positive or Negative? angry angry Or you didn't read the post before you commented?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
DrCollins007:
Let her know that her game is up by showing her an evidence...you can probably snap the result. Then dump her asap...that girl can ruin your life. My 5 kobo.
so such DeSicions should be made abruptly? Nnam na wa O, your GOvt go hard.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Dollabiz: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Virgin ke have u penetrated to confirm
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Starboytwo:
5G Mary...

Loooooool
Mafoh
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by smiliyB(f): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Prechgold1180:
hey dude don't say what you don't know
I don't know if I have something with virgins
My two relationship my ex wer virgins thou I did not believe but I was d one who opened the something to my amazement they were virgin s
I dated one other girl she had a bucket in between her legs then I almost died
My present relationship now my girl is 24 beautiful as in ehn me am 23 but she told me d virgin story I doubted like normal but when I went through I discovered she was saying the truth
Sex with virgins her somehow boring bcus u be d one to teach them almost everything
Nawa ooo you just dey disvirgin people's future wife angry angry after you come dump them undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dem dey bleep ur bae on side bi dat.
Wetin give her mind to do test when she claim she virgin..huncle think am naa......no be sai u don enter her kpekus.

confront her, find out about the result before she hit to live you alone
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
like if I confront her, means I will likely stay but if I didn't, I'm porting. Just kinda confused.
you sef
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by ijenedu(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Boxer007:

Brother just tell her u happier to be gay & tell her to get lost. Females are gold digger & must never be trusted. Preahmmch
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by ijenedu(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
All human
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by mamatwiny(f): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
B4 u make a hasty decision , it is possible she is in the medical stage ofa job test and she was told to do the test, among other tests for a job. It is also possible she lied.

But why disturb her for sex? Is sex ur ultimate goal? Some girls understand that when a guy sleeps with a girl, he now holds the card and calls the shots.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by shogsman(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Congrats
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by shogsman(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
shamsin6300:
U want the result 2b positive b4?
Something is negative & u re still complaining.
Can't sm1 confirm her result in peace again.
Wetin this one deu yarn now,why would a virgin go for a pregnancy test,sey she wan born another Jesus ni
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
funmisticqueen2
he's right. Although his language is crude

Not even the hymen is a guaranteed method.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by GreatResearcher: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Now women have upper hand. Every old olosho would tell us she is a virgin
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Now women have upper hand. Every old olosho would tell us she is a virgin
They always did.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Ferya(f): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
chatinent:
The word virgin is hoax; no girl who has reached puberty age is a virgin. If they haven't had sexual relations, they have solo-ed. Your girlfriend is related to Lai Muhammad, and you are one male character in Beauty and the Beast. #StopPre-maritalSex.

Stop saying what you do not know. Who told you poster's girlfriend is not a virgin and no girl that has reached puberty age is a virgin? Where did you get that analysis from? When did you conduct your research on all the girls in Nigeria?
I got married at the age of 30 as a virgin and I have two friends that are virgins now. They are well behaved and have good morals.

Please, learn to trust ladies that you come in contact with and if you do not want to accept what they told you, stop judging them. Just waka pass!
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Then how do doctors confirm when a young girl has been raped?
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nednelz(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
I suspect she want u to see the result so that u will take her serious.. but to be sure hide the result ND let her search for it.. if she come asking for it then I can open up ND have a talk with her..
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by LivingSage: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nah so you mumu reach? cheesy
Her mummy will buy her a car grin grin grin
Victory662:
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.

In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag.

The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Then how do doctors confirm when a young girl has been raped?
there's a rape kit.
Forensic evidence mostly, trauma to the vagina, and so on
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Zoroaster: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
jibovico:
Nooooo! it belongs to her sister's best friend cousin uncle. Don't confront her with it just ignore it and build your home on lies. So that you will die early and leave her your millions to rock life with. Long hissss.
grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
there's a rape kit.
Forensic evidence mostly, trauma to the vagina, and so on

I know there's a rape kit. And what are the signs of that trauma to the vagina? What does the doctor actually look for to ascertain rape?
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:

U should confront her, she has lied to u for 2 months n wasted ur time
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I know there's a rape kit. And what are the signs of that trauma to the vagina? What does the doctor actually look for to ascertain rape?
I am not too experienced in that field to be honest. Forensics is in its infancy here. But the trauma of a rape can be slightly different from that of normal consensual sex.

Now for rough sex, I am not so sure. I think it is a grey area but don't take my word for it. I think you should ask someone more experienced.

Hope no one is charging you to court for rape? cool

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by GreatResearcher: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
They always did.
My ex pussy is very tight. If you Bleep and remove your dick, to put it back na world war ll.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Macaulish(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:

A Friend Post this thread on his TL on WhatsApp. Thats why am here.

My Advice:
1. You've not met her expectations at all. Babe dey give you format and your Mumu Client Instinct is falling for it.
Guy.. Guy !!! Guy!!! Inside this Lockdown, You don become Good Boy.

See ehn.
A good boy/guy is a MUMU.

2. IF them born you well ehn. angry DO holy holy and no Lockdwon on this girl ASAP. You will regret in future deep inside you
let me help you to wake up to reality::

Read this https://www.miseducations.com/nice-guys-are-sluts-bad-boys-are-good-girls/

"Nice guys are sluts; Bad boys are good girls because nice guys are the male equivalent of sluts and bad boys are the the male equivalent of good girls."

Stop being the Physical Slut. Be the Real Bad Boy she is expecting. You dey do like mumu. She is already using to step up O boy cry

or create time and read from Ubunja page on NL here. Remove Conscience aside.

3. Don't be a looser Bro. That's girl for you. Even our Future and Present wife are all Virgins kiss. Come on Wake UP.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by GreatResearcher: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I am not too experienced in that field to be honest. Forensics is in its infancy here. But the trauma of a rape can be slightly different from that of normal consensual sex.

Now for rough sex, I am not so sure. I think it is a grey area but don't take my word for it. I think you should ask someone more experienced.

Hope no one is charging you to court for rape? cool
Any rape kit for a dude who has been raped by a lady?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.