Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video (55272 Views)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by samokofafrica(m): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Thank so much for your clarification on this controversy. By their fruit we shall know them.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2020
klax:

But I think you said you are atheist so why on the thread? So let those who believe in God to discuss it across board Christain, Muslim etc ok.

Steer clear. No offense though....
on his own Forum?? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2020
basty:

The chairman has spoken. Like what?

Any palliative measure for the Nairalanders in this Locked down?

What palliative do you expect from an atheist. No God, no mercy, no love , no ...

Don't expect anything from the CEO.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by kingxsamz(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Fuckdem:
you have said it all.... WhatsApp has turned to a tool for peddling rumours...just take a look at what someone sent me last night

It's only ignorant people who share these things...
Fake news on whatsapp is capable of changing people's mindset. It has caused a lot of damage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ednut1(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2020
tareigns:
Sylva Browne said this in 2008
fake

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2020
SolarKing1:
Padi mi, how far na? Don't mind your haters that are always so quick to jump at any opportunity to abuse you for no sensible reason whenever you post. Na envy go finish some people. Higher and higher shall you soar in life. Much love from this side, looking forward to meet you soon.
grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by sapientia(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2020
Finally.

Just ask yourself.

Are both serving the heavenly father of Jesus Christ?

If they are, do they hear from him before they speak?

If they do, did God tell them both same thing or deceived one of them?

As its stands now, how do we know the one that actually heard from God?

Assume yours let me assume mine, but las las, both of them are scammers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Bukden16(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:
My recent post on Facebook.

I've taken my time to read and listen to supposedly intellectuals who have turned protagonist of various conspiracy theories. These supposedly intellectuals are people of great influence in the society, ranging from pastors, politicians and social media influencers who have used their various platforms to air their views which have consequently formed the opinion of their followers.

First of the conspiracy theories is the 5G saga; I'm not in anyway trying to oppose or approve whatever you've come to believe about this.
The only Challenge I have with this argument is its link with the New World Order.

The second conspiracy theory is the Covid-19 vaccine that is purported to carry an implantation ID code named ID2020 which is likened to the Mark of the Beast. (Discerning Christians should understand this better).
This, like the first is also linked to The New World Order.

The funny part of this saga is that I've seen so many supposedly Christians trying in their little way to fight against this. They think they can stop what's about to come. They even quote scriptures like "I will build my church, and the gate of Hell shall not prevail against it".

My question is:

1. What's your fear?

2. Do you think you can fight against The New World Order ?

3. Do you think the New World Order is out of place?

4. If you can stop the Anti-Christ from fulfilling his purpose, that means you can also stop the coming of the Messiah.

5. If at all the New World Order is not another conspiracy theory itself.

Understand the times and stay rapturable !

Thank You.
I believed that God exist but on the other hand religion in it self is another conspiracy theory.

From Genesis to Revelation everything looks like some sort of poetry and even the Qur'an.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by stanliwise(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol...
Are you saying all these happenings in the world has nothing to do with the end time ?
And giving rise to a final new world order

Well let's see what happens in the next two months when the world economy enters recession

Let's see if the UN and the EU won't bring out a platform to help the poor countries

Let's see if there won't be earthquakes and major shakeup in the global system

Mattew ashimolowo is a false prophet
He is just a motivational speaker and have nothing to do with God

For those who cares to listen
We are already at the end

Don't let those foolish aethists confuse you
Everything the bible say will happen exactly that way
And they will be full of shame and confusions

Poor people, just prepare for a major job loss, half salary , and hunger and war

Dont think bokoharamites are defeated o
They are relocating to the south west to deal with disobedient children and unbelivers

so why are you informing us??
Why do you think your little rant would change anything.
If the anti christ is here what can you do about it, it was a prophesy and then a necessity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:

I've taken my time to read and listen to supposedly intellectuals who have turned protagonist of various conspiracy theories. These supposedly intellectuals are people of great influence in the society, ranging from pastors, politicians and social media influencers who have used their various platforms to air their views which have consequently formed the opinion of their followers.

First of the conspiracy theories is the 5G saga; I'm not in anyway trying to oppose or approve whatever you've come to believe about this.
The only Challenge I have with this argument is its link with the New World Order.

The second conspiracy theory is the Covid-19 vaccine that is purported to carry an implantation ID code named ID2020 which is likened to the Mark of the Beast. (Discerning Christians should understand this better).

The funny part of this saga is that I've seen so many supposedly Christians trying in their little way to fight against this. They think they can stop what's about to come. They even quote scriptures like "I will build my church, and the gate of Hell shall not prevail against it".

My question is:

1. What's your fear?

4. If you can stop the Anti-Christ from fulfilling his purpose, that means you can also stop the coming of the Messiah.

Anti-christ story n end time is a farce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Bukden16:

Thank You.
I believed that God exist but on the other hand religion in it self is another conspiracy theory.

From Genesis to Revelation everything looks like some sort of poetry and even the Qur'an.
Poetry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by NaijaMutant(f): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2020
webizone:

You are talking as if you do not understand why they are trying to stop it. If it's truly the mark, would you take it? Especially, when it's required to do anything in the social sphere?

Why won't you take the mark?

Do you really have an option ?

This is the main point of my post.

No man can fight the Antichrist and his government.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by InvertedHammer: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Romanoff:
I just weep for the level of ignorance in this country.

Yearly we dish out graduates in thousands, millions I'll dare to say and this is what we are arguing on social media?

That 5G causes Covid 19?

So advanced countries in the world that has been using it, that's why they have Covid 19?

The 4G we have currently, person no even fit do proper WhatsApp video calls without distortions.

When countries of the world are using WebEx for meetings and newsroom reporting, our 4G can't even let us use it conveniently, we are hawking rumours of 5G causing Corona Virus.

God go help us o.
/.
You label them ignorant but you seem to be the one that is ignorant. If not, you would have known that the 5G Conspiracy theory is being championed by the developed nations. It just caught on in Nigeria recently. Yesterday, they burned down 5G telecommunication masts of Vodafone in England. So you see, it is not a "dumb Nigerian" theory afterall as you claim.
\

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2020
GeneralPula:
If coronavirus is caused by 5G, why is it in his village that does not have a 5G?

A very poor way to reason world matters from a Pastor.. sad

I wonder, it is absolute bullshiit, there are no connections between the virus and 5G.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2020
I don't ussually take this so called pastors serious but this mattew pastor is absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Kobicove(m): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

It's only ignorant people who share these things...
Fake news on whatsapp is capable of changing people's mindset. It has caused a lot of damage.

Some people are so ignorant and stupid once they get they just forward without considering if the news even makes sense sad

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Fuckdem:
you have said it all.... WhatsApp has turned to a tool for peddling rumours...just take a look at what someone sent me last night

Sigh...

I weak.

Cosmic rays
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by jskson: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2020
inoki247:
Let dem keep enjoying there ignorance na dere type dey always believe share this Message to 7 people to have 20million Dollars in your account before 7days or share this message if you don't want to die in 7days
grin
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Alwaysachick: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Romanoff:
I just weep for the level of ignorance in this country.

Yearly we dish out graduates in thousands, millions I'll dare to say and this is what we are arguing on social media?

That 5G causes Covid 19?

So advanced countries in the world that has been using it, that's why they have Covid 19?

The 4G we have currently, person no even fit do proper WhatsApp video calls without distortions.

When countries of the world are using WebEx for meetings and newsroom reporting, our 4G can't even let us use it conveniently, we are hawking rumours of 5G causing Corona Virus.

God go help us o.

You people screaming ignorance don't even realize your are beginning to sound like it.

They didn't speak without proof, what is your proof? angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by chachanga: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:

My question is:

1. What's your fear?

Key's staying prayerful and watching.

The deeper flows carry the truths.

Christendom and everybody else expect NWO globalists to be playing surface-level google-searchable games with them but they don't know these guys are miles ahead on the Deep State agendas.

5g's not it, ID2020 Quantum Dot is only just a beginning of a new wave, centralised regionally certified blockchains are next...

The end ain't exactly now but now is sure the best time to start aligning with God's purposes and prepping to get out of here.

Jesus' "Narrow Way" Theory still holds true about it... Not many may believe or even find it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by rezy15(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol...
Are you saying all these happenings in the world has nothing to do with the end time ?
And giving rise to a final new world order

Well let's see what happens in the next two months when the world economy enters recession

Let's see if the UN and the EU won't bring out a platform to help the poor countries

Let's see if there won't be earthquakes and major shakeup in the global system

Mattew ashimolowo is a false prophet
He is just a motivational speaker and have nothing to do with God

For those who cares to listen
We are already at the end

Don't let those foolish aethists confuse you
Everything the bible say will happen exactly that way
And they will be full of shame and confusions

Poor people, just prepare for a major job loss, half salary , and hunger and war

Dont think bokoharamites are defeated o
They are relocating to the south west to deal with disobedient children and unbelivers

Garbage reasoning. Is this the worst thing to befall mankind in the last few centuries, the great war, ww2, Spanish flu, bubonic plague, all these didnt signal the end? Is this the first sign of great job loss in our generation. If u want to die, just die and leave us. The worst thing than fear is pple like u.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Vicyace: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thisis2raw:
Someone please remind me how 5g is of antichrist and how 5g is the cause of covid19?

Indeed common sense isn't as common as looks

I tire o

They say 5G is antichrist but they use the products of technology advancement to reach out to their followers via video conferences and live streaming of church services.

The truth no man knows the time and the season when the trumpet shall sound. Live right, avoid sins and be good to your fellow man.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by webizone(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Why won't you take the mark?

Do you really have an option ?

This is the main point of my post.

No man can fight the Antichrist and his government.
So what you are saying is that since you can't fight it, you will take the mark and then go to hell?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/.
You label them ignorant but you seem to be the one that is ignorant. If not, you would have known that the 5G Conspiracy theory is being championed by the developed nations. It just caught on in Nigeria recently. Yesterday, they burned down 5G telecommunication masts of Vodafone in England. So you see, it is not a "dumb Nigerian" theory afterall as you claim.
\
It is dumb and Ignorant, and FYI white people can be Ignorant and dumb too, those idiots who burnt down those masts are dumb and ignorant, tell me, how can people pull down a telephone masts that will help them contact their families on phone in this time of crisis? is that not the most ignorant thing to do?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by rezy15(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
donnie:
When start having these symptoms Fri. 5G radiation, you will most likely request for testing /vaccine. Only when your body's immunity bus down, you can catch anything. Those will underlying ailments will die.

The 5g can be increased any time. That's what happened when they noticed blacks were dancing and celebrating their immunity.
Garbage reasoning 2
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by beejay85: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
miniziter:
You mean his village already has the virus?
Benin
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by CodeTemplar: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Seun:
Good, but there are many other truths you need to tell them.
Like what sir? I am eager.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Johnsinia(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:

My question is:

1. What's your fear?

Oga, everything is wrong about the Antichrist trying to show up now. The Antichrist showing up now contradicts the scriptures, because the Antichrist according to the scriptures will not appear until after the rapture of the saint. So if the saints are still in the world why is the Antichrist trying to show up now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Halo22: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
I don't know why this is about bringing unnecessary issues amongst our religious leaders. For crying out loud, the 5G network is just an upgrade in the ICT setting in order to fast track internet system. What is even satanic about it? Let's not indulge in gullibility.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by 9jaPromo(f): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
End time tins: brothers against brother,churches against church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
rezy15:

Garbage reasoning 2

Am telling you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.