Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video (55378 Views)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by costandi(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Romanoff:
I just weep for the level of ignorance in this country.

Yearly we dish out graduates in thousands, millions I'll dare to say and this is what we are arguing on social media?

That 5G causes Covid 19?

So advanced countries in the world that has been using it, that's why they have Covid 19?

The 4G we have currently, person no even fit do proper WhatsApp video calls without distortions.

When countries of the world are using WebEx for meetings and newsroom reporting, our 4G can't even let us use it conveniently, we are hawking rumours of 5G causing Corona Virus.

God go help us o.
Show me where anyone said that 5G causes corona virus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
TempleHouse:
Absolute thrash that the 5G causes radiation and had a link with the Coronavirus pandemic
Their is no other radiation bigger than Sun radiation and which some Scientists believe had caused underdevelopment in Africa because of our exposure to the high sunlight in the brain.
Oyakhilome and his gullible followers should move back to the village and hope to be free but can enjoy peace and mosquitoes with water borne diseases with ni radiation.

Bro, any link where he said 5 G causes COVID-19?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Topmaike007(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol...
Are you saying all these happenings in the world has nothing to do with the end time ?
And giving rise to a final new world order

Well let's see what happens in the next two months when the world economy enters recession

Let's see if the UN and the EU won't bring out a platform to help the poor countries

Let's see if there won't be earthquakes and major shakeup in the global system

Mattew ashimolowo is a false prophet
He is just a motivational speaker and have nothing to do with God

For those who cares to listen
We are already at the end

Don't let those foolish aethists confuse you
Everything the bible say will happen exactly that way
And they will be full of shame and confusions

Poor people, just prepare for a major job loss, half salary , and hunger and war

Dont think bokoharamites are defeated o
They are relocating to the south west to deal with disobedient children and unbelivers

it's your pastor that's fake have you seen Adeboye talk about this issue, he knows it's just conspiracy
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
donnie:

Doctors and scientists say it is not healthy and can lead to death, you're here repeating lies.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1246791417625743361?fbclid=IwAR22VaPdzn9NjPXAmVzS0nIbi3nnwjWb4JbCjJ9WxgljHeSte_LpuiQ7EGA

So 2,3 and 4G does not lead to death. Do you people think before you make points?

Your problem is that you have no idea of what you even discussing about.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Rationist: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
[i][/i]
saajus:
I don't think 5G caused Corovirus but the virus may be man-made. About the New World Order, whether we like it or not, the world will keep becoming a village. If a virus from Wuhan can shut down the whole world, Someone in Pretoria should be worried about what is going on in Kutuwengi. After COVID-19, advanced countries will launch tons of Sattelites and provide tons of money for Telco's to litter the world with cell towers. So that events and people tracking will be easier. If a virus breaks out in Mushin, within 5mins, the whole world will know. So, the damage will be less.

In another view, IF truly COVID-19 was man-made, and we could all see the massive damage now, advanced countries will intrude our privacies more. American Govt may even be watching our bedrooms with our consent. Abi, if they tell someone who lost 4 family members to COVID-19 that they want to be tracking his bedroom so that if virus breaks out in his neighbour's room, they will inform him in seconds, won't he give up his privacy. If COVID-19 was man-made, I suspect Facebook, Apple & Co. They are not satisfied with the likes of SIRI that listen to our conversation all the time. Those IT companies want to intrude in our privacy more and more. They can use COVID-19 PTSD to achieve that.

Science is getting scarier daily. In fact, knowledge is so much nowadays that some crazy researches have to be defunded especially in the AI field. Remember in 2017, Facebook shutdown their ChatBots project. The ChatBots are creating their own languages (https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-artificial-intelligence-ai-chatbot-new-language-research-openai-google-a7869706.html). Mike Lewis quickly shut down the project when those bots are communicating in Languages that human beings do not understand. Those bots are carrying out instructions they are telling each other in strange languages. Elon Musk said, if we are not careful machine (robots) will win someday. Scientists need to be careful. The knowledge is too much nowadays except in Africa. That's why Africa will always bear the brunt.
I now believe there's still humans who think with their brains
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Where was it said that 5G was to be used to conquer the world?

LOL

These so-called atheists are actually dumb.

That was the summary of his gibberish
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by donnie(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

So 2,3 and 4G does not lead to death. Do you people think before you make points?

Your problem is that you have no idea of what you even discussing about.

5G is not an ordinary upgrade. It is 10times more powerful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

[s]You have no idea about what you talking about. That's the problem you have. Hearsay you are glued with.

Their are standards in telecoms that are approved and certified.

5G radiation is healthy and it's a fact only you cannot erase. It will continue to be rolled-out till every where in the world goes live.

Some cells will still come today.

So your beliefs and assumptions is your personal opinion. It alters nothing[/s]

Thrash.

Bring evidence. Scientific evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Vicyace: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Where did Pastor Chris say 5G is Antichrist?

Did I mention Pastor Chris in my comment?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

That was the summary of his gibberish

Hahaha.

I listened to him..nothing of the sort.

I know you don't believe in God, so your summary is irrefutably dumb. Because that is not what Pastor Chris said at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Thrash.

Bring evidence. Scientific evidence.

Like I said, keep waiting for evidences.

5G is rolling.

The institutions that can stop the roll-out dont have a problem with it. So your opinion is to yourself.

You know the amazing thing about you, you are using same tech to type all this your gibberish.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Topmaike007:
it's your pastor that's fake have you seen Adeboye talk about this issue, he knows it's just conspiracy

You are a child. Only a fool speaks about issues they know nothing about like some people do.

BTW, this is the same Pastor who criticised Pastor Benny Hinn because Pastor Benny spoke against manipulative seed-sowing.

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Roon9(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
GeneralPula:
If coronavirus is caused by 5G, why is it in his village that does not have a 5G?

A very poor way to reason world matters from a Pastor.. sad

It shows he had underlying issues against pastor Chris

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Hahaha.

I listened to him..nothing of the sort.

I know you don't believe in God, so your summary is irrefutably dumb. Because that is not what Pastor Chris said at all.

You are a villager. I know your type.

If not for a faceless forum like Nairaland, someone like you won't even raise the topic where am sitted.

Has God giving you the wisdom and insight to look into matters? No

You need to start worshipping Sango
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Like I said, keep waiting for evidences.

5G is rolling.

The institutions that can stop the roll-out dont have a problem with it. So your opinion is to yourself.

You know the amazing thing about you, you are using same tech to type all this your gibberish.

You are slow and I am happy others can see an "atheist" for who he truly is....an intellectual fraud.

You cannot answer any of my questions. No thread or iota of evidence.

LOL @ institutions. So funny.

Also another dumb lie you have been regurgitating. Pastor Chris loves technology. He is the most advanced in tech as far as churches (I would even say world over). He is a heavy tech enthusiast/investor and he even said he loves 5G.

LOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You are a villager. I know your type.

If not for a faceless forum like Nairaland, someone like you won't even raise the topic where am sitted.

Has God giving you the wisdom and insight to look into matters? No

You need to start worshipping Sango

Hahaha haha

Nice try.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Seun:
Good, but there are many other truths you need to tell them.

You want to cut off his only revenue source.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by seunayantokun(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Better information from the pastor
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
donnie:

5G is not an ordinary upgrade. It is 10times more powerful.

You see... That is what you know and why you typing all this gibberish. You heard 10x faster and believe radiation will go 10x faster.

Let me tell you something, of you want to learn, you must be able to communicate in sane manners.

I can see the whole idea you have up there is hearsay. You lack the technical understanding.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Roon9:

It shows he had underlying issues against pastor Chris

He does.

But then he also said rubbish about Pastor Benny when Pastor Benny spoke against all these fake and manipulative givings in the church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

[s]You see... That is what you know and why you typing all this gibberish. You heard 10x faster and believe radiation will go 10x faster.

Let me tell you something, of you want to learn, you must be able to communicate in sane manners.

I can see the whole idea you have up there is hearsay. You lack the technical understanding.[/s]

Thrash.

Bring evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Thrash.

Bring evidence.

Keep searching for evidences.

Your opinion is inconsequential.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by jaxxy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
So pastors now talk about science and technology. grin

Even the bible talks about the science and technology of those days or u think Israel fought wars with prayers alone abi? grin

People don't understand how God works.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Keep searching for evidences.

Your opinion is inconsequential.

Hahaha.

Got 'em.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by bilulu(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol...
Are you saying all these happenings in the world has nothing to do with the end time ?
And giving rise to a final new world order

Well let's see what happens in the next two months when the world economy enters recession

Let's see if the UN and the EU won't bring out a platform to help the poor countries

Let's see if there won't be earthquakes and major shakeup in the global system

Mattew ashimolowo is a false prophet
He is just a motivational speaker and have nothing to do with God

For those who cares to listen
We are already at the end

Don't let those foolish aethists confuse you
Everything the bible say will happen exactly that way
And they will be full of shame and confusions

Poor people, just prepare for a major job loss, half salary , and hunger and war

Dont think bokoharamites are defeated o
They are relocating to the south west to deal with disobedient children and unbelivers

Do you guys even remember how Christ described His second coming? Do you think you guys can stop the antichrist if truly it's time? You can't stop the end of time if that is about to happen by destroying or discouraging people about 5G
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sunday8650:
my point exactly where did all this virus go to.
Small pox became eradicated... After several vaccination!!

Stop all these conspiracy now...

You can also read up about Polio!!!
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by menzo4u: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
donnie:

A little something for those who think they know too much. Doctors and scientists warn against it. They warn that 5G will cause headaches, fatigue, decreased ability to concentrate, irritability, insomnia, impact on the heart and nervous system, damage to eyes, effects on immune system. I am against it.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1246791417625743361

The 5G Technology, like every other technological invention which has existed in human history always comes with their own risk. That is why at their first launch they are often subjected to series of tests. But coming up with unfounded theories linking 5G to anti-christ and some other biblical myths is utter rubbish.

The car we drive today, the electricity we enjoy today, even some drugs we take always come with their major side effects, does this make them non advantageous to human? Use your brain
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by tareigns(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
ednut1:
fake

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Blessings.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by donnie(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
menzo4u:

The 5G Technology, like every other technological invention which has existed in human history always comes with their own risk. That is why at their first launch they are often subjected to series of tests. But coming up with unfounded theories linking 5G to anti-christ and some other biblical myths is utter rubbish.

The car we drive today, the electricity we enjoy today, even some drugs we take always come with their major side effects, does this make them non advantageous to human? Use your brain

You mentioned biblical myths, did you watch the Pastor's video? Because I realized most of you rely on hearsay and you have the temerity to call others conspiracy theorists. Some cannot even afford to buy data but they want to use 5G.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Truthchiz: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Cmeo:
People should not mind Pastor Chris with his conspiracy theory. The conspiracy in the church of God all these while are more than enough to tag churches anti-christ itself, but they won't pick the perks in their own eyes but instead create more fear in people to keep them in the fold.
Don't mind them. They do all sorts of abominable in their so called churches. You can imagine how they lie to people about healing meanwhile they heal NO ONE!!! Sleeping with different women both married and single, lie to extort money from the gullible. They now have mouth to label 5G anti-christ. Which is more anti-christ? Does God support lies, decpetion and all kind of immorality? Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by donnie(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You see... That is what you know and why you typing all this gibberish. You heard 10x faster and believe radiation will go 10x faster.

I can see the whole idea you have up there is hearsay. You lack the technical understanding.

Did you watch the said pastor Chris' video or you relied on hearsay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Legendguru: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) / Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.